Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? (3019 Views)

Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2008
It shows the calibre of people you are surrounded by.People who have lost their virginity.Hence your belief that virgins are non existent.Can you boast that you met your wife a virgin as a virgin.Do you have record of how many men she slept with?
I don't have pity for you,I rather have pity for your offspring,because "like beget like"
Ewu malu angry
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by PERVERT9: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2008
go to maternity ward virgin dey there berekete wetin them dey take dead body do for heaven
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2008
mr man, b careful what you do. . .

if you ever insult my son again i will start on you and you will hate yourself

you miserable excuse for a man, it figures that you have to resort to insulting toddlers who cant talk back.

you 100% failure, you are on the same level as the retards who post topics like can the female vagina hold two mobile phones. bloody semiliterate prick. you've dedicated  over 50 posts to your double standards and to telling us that nigerian chicks are greedy, promiscuos, etc

is that all in the peanut you call a brain? the sxual habits of nigerain girls. please get your one track mind out of the land. jobless idiot.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2008
wtf? What is my biz with your son? Who is he? where is he? If he's in your profile I don't care because I don't go about checking out pics of posters.Even if I wanted to ,I wouldnt have troubled myself going through yours,as far as I am concerned you are a lowlife stupid son of a bitch.
I still maintain " I HAVENT INSULTED NIGERIAN GIRLS" and I will never do that.You are the one saying that you are surrounded by non virgins ,that virginity is a non existent name to you,that virginity is not in your dictionary,that only girls below 13 and stay in the village are virgins
You are an idiot.Just because you decided  to have a son through the your non virgin wife,you have the audacity to refrain me from insultin him,as if I did in the first place.
I only have four words to tell you
YOU ARE AN IDIOT
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2008
hmm. . .how do you know that my wife was not a virgin? or do you think i'm a loser like you? a sad failure who i incapable of finding wie material?
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2008
say that to the birds EWU angry
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Sisikill: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2008
oyb:

thank you o. . . embarassed

abeg no vex. . .i'm just being sarcastic.

you will observe that i referred to mr wahala as sanctimonious.if you got through his previous posts, you will find that he keeps harping about the fact that todays girls have no morals ,etc. you will also find that he isn't bothered about the morals of men.

Hey don't mind me, You'd think someone who uses sarcasm as a weapon I'd recognize it when it's directed at me. . .besides, how can I vex with the future father in law of my my unborn. . .not even conceived the daughter? Yes, by hook or by crook. . .that handsome boy will be related to me. So prepare yourself oh. . .and don't worry, our village people don't believe in dowry anymore. All he's going to need is his cute smile. smiley
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Sisikill: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2008
wahala2007 
This is me signing on the dotted lines. . .so much for cyberlove. Ours didn't even last a day!!! cry
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Dreloaded(f): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2008
all you people replying this loon's threads

let me expose him for you.

Truth is, he isnt packing much and he needs a virgin so she wont be able to say "I've seen or had bigger", thus he'd die from shame. So he'd be able to fool someone into thinking his midget weenie is actually normal size, he needs a girl that wont be able to tell the diffrence cos she's never had it before

capice?
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Dreloaded(f): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2008
He's a hypocrite, oyb. No more no less

wahala2007:

It shows the calibre of people you are surrounded by.People who have lost their virginity.Hence your belief that virgins are non existent.Can you boast that you met your wife a virgin as a virgin.Do you have record of how many men she slept with?
I don't have pity for you,I rather have pity for your offspring,because "like beget like"
Ewu malu angry

Are you insane?
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2008
Sisikill:

wahala2007
This is me signing on the dotted lines. . .so much for cyberlove. Ours didn't even last a day!!! cry

sorry,i couldnt help shoving some insane peeps away.There are some imbecilic posters stalking since my first thread in Nairaland.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

let me expose him for you.

Truth is, he isnt packing much and he needs a virgin so she wont be able to say "I've seen or had bigger", thus he'd die from shame. So he'd be able to fool someone into thinking his midget weenie is actually normal size, he needs a girl that wont be able to tell the diffrence because she's never had it before

capice?

Really grin
so when did oyb become D-reloaded?Living a dual user name lifestyle isnt too much of a good thing .ok? tongue
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by oziomatv(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2008
Bros I think the good lord has answered your prayer there is a 21yrs old girl who confessed in religious section of being single and virgin. let me go back to the thread I'll feed you with her e-mail.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2008
Lmao!!!!!!!
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by oziomatv(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2008
Bia nwanyi kedu nke na ato gi?
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2008
What did you say?
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by oziomatv(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2008
don't pretend you don't hear igbo.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2008
Who's pretending? I can't speak and I don't understand. I just know some words. Don't crucify me here because I know that would be your next words.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by TheSly: 1:54am On Mar 30, 2008
I still intend to remain a virgin until marriage
Mogbe!!!!
And u think that is a good thing? . . .

Why don't u visit those villages with 'em mud huts. . . .
Who knows,u could be lucky. . . But i can bet it. . .by now, your sweats, body odor & Dna musta been reeking of ur greenish sperms! embarassed
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by oziomatv(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2008
stillwater:

Who's pretending? I can't speak and I don't understand. I just know some words. Don't crucify me here because I know that would be your next words.

Why should I crucify you, for not speaking my language? no sister. Only that I thought you're an Igbogirl that' why I asked you why you're laughing.(Bia nwanyi kedu ihe na ato gi?) it's nothing to quarel about, I don't insult women.
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2008
I'm Igbo cheesy. Don't mind me. Can't speak, can't understand undecided and it's disgraceful
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by oziomatv(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2008
Aru eme
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2008
You don start cheesy
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by oziomatv(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2008
Where you dey sef?

Do you actually understand pigeon english or ?
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2008
For sure now cheesy
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2008
no, they're doing anything they can to hide from you grin
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by oziomatv(m): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2008
Back to you,
Na where you say you come from make I set my satellite well?
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by wahala2007(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2008
Diokpa kedu ka imere?Biko wete nwanyi na religious section grin
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by frank316(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2008
@poster
As a virgin, you really talk like one. Sorry you have really worked so hard to keep yourself a virgin and now you feel God should pay you back by giving you one.

Well, thats not how the world is, you might marry a virgin o, but that perfect innocence, that perfect virgin girl in your dreams will definitely not be found in her.

Being a virgin will definitely not make her stop being a human which are disappointers in nature.

I feel sorry for you(Not insulting you)because if you finnaly get your virgin and she becomes a whole lot of dissapointment you will feel hurt the most.

I still think as a result of your inexperience your thinking is still very myopic and selfcentered, and thats not the way mariage thing is. I am sorry to say that I am very sure that you will find more dissapoinment in a virgin girl than in a non virgin, you want to bet?
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by frank316(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2008
Unconciously, you are letting the fact that you are a virgin direct your seach for a partner.

thats wrong. To get a good girl for your self you must be open minded, widen up your scope of desirable attributes and also work on yourself.

The truth is, weather a virgin or not, a girl is liable to Bleep UP and saying that you must marry a virgin sounds very very selfish to me and it sounds like you meant to say "my house must be painted real and perefect gold, or nothing else".

You see a virgin girl as perfect, please dont decieve yourself.

lastly, i must be honest that at 25 your thinking sounds to my like a 16 years'. Are you sure that your real fear is not that you might not be able to handle a girl who is more experienced than you? i think you feel that you will feel more secure with a virgin than with a none virgin

come to think of it , whay havew you to offer a gilr who knows much about sex than you?
Re: Girls! Am I Searching For Them In The Wrong Places? by Kx: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2009
[color=#006600]U need a good wife not necessarily a virgin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? / She Tricked Me To Confess To Her / "There's Not A Faithful Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.