Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife (37776 Views)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by bamosagie(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
V
bbpreye.:

I was a witness to this. I was there LIVE! So how does this affect the price of garri in mbgoshimini market? Or the price of crude oil Agip pumps from mbgoshimini community? Everyman to his tent! Rubbish!!

Sorry, agip does not pump a single drop of oil from mgboshimini. If you dont have any meaningful contribution, zip it.
May Sobanchi's soul rest in peace.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
byvan:

People just don't bump into girls and marry them.He has been screwing her before he decided that the kpomo was good.How will a sane man invade his wife with another woman in her own home?it will be a miracle if both don't wind up dead,prison here I come.

Ok.. fair enough but how do you know the woman did not commit fornication originally before they got married
Or you think all marriages nowadaya dont involve pre marital s.ex and pregnancy to boot

Ok the man wants to do the honourable thing and bring his customary wife in to the home
How does that justify murder
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by idupaul: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

Dear ericka & idupaul I can never advocate the devilish action carried by this jealous witch of a woman
I was commenting to the poster above me who advocated the sensible option of leaving the home as marriage is not by force
This is true
It is better to live alone in peace than in jail due to jealous rage

On sharing, not all men share anyway

For the devils and wicked things go the first page you will see the people dancing azonto because of this man's death

Yeah I just saw that .. Sorry bout my error .
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
Phinalphantasy:
and when you kill him hellfire is waiting on u

Dude read the post again and analyse zayhals' post
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Ozegbe(m): 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
eya if only the man foresaw the cause of his death, e for just jeje marry the second wife put 4 new apartment. Rip
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
honeric01:

who need your apologise? You should know that you're not normal and you need help. You're a potential killer (that's if you've not killed before). I really want to say bad things to you, i want to, God pls restrain me. Infact you're not suppose to be given audience.

Who cares about your emotions here,drama king.Say bad things??won't you be wasting your time talking to a psycho you just diagnosed?if I were you,I ll just drop my worthless post and f**ck off this thread,mtcheeew!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by nitlad: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
So many demented gibbons on here, damn!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by honeric01(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
rezzy:
I wont,No, im not an animal.
He caused his death by bringing another lady into thier home.
Thats the new law of infidelity- death. If i were the woman, i would av killed him slowly. Put poison inside his food and let him go through pains for 3 months and he will join his ancestors just joking, cant kill a fly

you're not joking, this's who you're, you can't hide it because out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth/fingers speaks/type.

You need to renew your mind, you're a tool of destruction, seek help asap!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by gratiaeo(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
"Consider the meeting of the son and the mother, which took place on this journey. Their looks became like so many arrows to wound those hearts which loved each other so tenderly".
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by honeric01(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
byvan:

Who cares about your emotions here,drama king.Say bad things??won't you be wasting your time talking to a psycho you just diagnosed?if I were you,I ll just drop my worthless post and f**ck off this thread,mtcheeew!!!

!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
Meanwhile, it is laughable how these "modern" (by half) girls are equating infidelity with polygamy (even though they are not modern enough to share financial responsibilities with their boyfriends and husbands like the oyinbo women do). If you don't fancy the idea of polygamy and relaxed-fidelity for men, then you are at liberty to marry oyinbo men. Polygamy is a fundamentally African tradition, and any man in this part of the world is permitted to marry as many wives as his finances and libido can cater for. Any wife that is not fine with that should divorce her husband and go find happiness elsewhere. It is certainly not sufficient provocation in this part of the world to vent her murderous spleen on her husband.

Meanwhile, I don't hear too many women complain about the polygamous marriages of the likes of OBJ, Atiku, traditional rulers, northern governors, countless billionaire businessmen, etc; could it that you are allowed to marry many wives only if you're wealthy and powerful? Or why haven't these men been poisoned and stabbed to death by their jealous wives?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by mko2005: 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
This is the case of a 'single'young lady who aborted her pregnancy and feels very okay just becos she won't be referred to as 'that one who got pregnant out of wedlock' !

As for the killing of the husband by the wife, it's a pity !
God help us
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
byvan:

Sorry,I feel absolutely nothing for cheaters.I feel nothing close to human while thinking of cases like this,no apologies.

If you are married, i hope you have a d1ck box for your hubby and you have the key o...
thats the only way your sanity can be preserved so you dont commit in the future

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by toofine765: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
There is no justifiable reason why a woman should kill her own husband with her own hands. No woman supports her man taking a second wife but if he so chooses to, it's either you remain in the marriage and share him with the other woman or you pack your things and leave after all it is a free world they say.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ozegbe: eya if only the man foresaw the cause of his death, e for just jeje marry the second wife put 4 new apartment. Rip

GBAM!
That is the mistake he made....
But that does not mean the madt wife would still not have killed him

Traditionally the senior wife is expected to agree to the junior wife coming in
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by freecocoa(f): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
byvan:

For me any price one pays for infidelity is well deserved,whatever the price is.
This your reasoning na wa o.

So you won't even stop for a minute to think about what must have gone wrong in the marriage that would warrant the man taking a 2nd wife, okay maybe he was just being an a$$, so he should die?

There are so many what ifs to be asked my dear, how are you sure the man wasn't being blackmailed into the marriage or something? What if he was under the influence of juju like many people may believe?

Killing the man hasn't made things better, it only made it a lot worse, you that is even advocating death sentence can cheat, no one is a 100% sure of anything so stop talking as if you are infallible.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
idupaul:

Yeah I just saw that .. Sorry bout my error .

Good man smiley
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
rezzy:
I wont,No, im not an animal.
He caused his death by bringing another lady into thier home.
Thats the new law of infidelity- death. If i were the woman, i would av killed him slowly. Put poison inside his food and let him go through pains for 3 months and he will join his ancestors just joking, cant kill a fly

You are truly an animal...
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

Ok.. fair enough but how do you know the woman did not commit fornication originally before they got married
Or you think all marriages nowadaya dont involve pre marital s.ex and pregnancy to boot

Ok the man wants to do the honourable thing and bring his customary wife in to the home
How does that justify murder

I don't put any interest in Bf/gf cheating but when you make a vow,you should be ready for the consequences that comes with breaking it.If you are tired of your spouse,divorce him/her before you start sticking it all over.

All you wrote above is based on assumptions which am too tired to address now.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
pro01: Meanwhile, it is laughable how these "modern" (by half) girls are equating infidelity with polygamy (even though they are not modern enough to share financial responsibilities with their boyfriends and husbands like the oyinbo women do). If you don't fancy the idea of polygamy and relaxed-fidelity for men, then you are at liberty to marry oyinbo men. Polygamy is a fundamentally African tradition, and any man in this part of the world is permitted to marry as many wives as his finances and libido can cater for. Any wife that is not fine with that should divorce her husband and go find happiness elsewhere. It is certainly not sufficient provocation in this part of the world to vent her murderous spleen on her husband.

Meanwhile, I don't hear too many women complain about the polygamous marriages of the likes of OBJ, Atiku, traditional rulers, northern governors, countless billionaire businessmen, etc; could it that you are allowed to marry many wives only if you're wealthy and powerful? Or why haven't these men been poisoned and stabbed to death by their jealous wives?

You are a Daniel come to this thread
Yet this are the self same women claiming they are economically empowered
Oya.. go on ya own na if you no want share

Abi marriage na by force
ish
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
kai but this woman must have been so deeply irreversibly angered.... she took out the man clinically and probably silently without uttering a word, taking the man offguard. some women dont make noise but their reaction can be deadly
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
toofine765: There is no justifiable reason why a woman should kill her own husband with her own hands. No woman supports her man taking a second wife but if he so chooses to, it's either you remain in the marriage and share him with the other woman or you pack your things and leave after all it is a free world they say.

Thanks Ma for your contribution
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Agrika: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
Though am not in support of this devilish act, i must say there is something men have to understand about women. Women are naturally jealous and possessive, you dont for whatever reasons, bring in another woman into a woman's matrimonial home, it infuriates us, even if she pretends she is ok with it, believe me internally she is boiling, women consider thier home as thier "own space" bringing in another woman is like encroaching into that space, is more or less like challenging her "oya lets see what u can do about it". Moreover in this case, this woman came from a religion, where polygamy is frowned at, one could see why she reacted so negatively to the idea.
Had it been the man was wiser he could have made arrangements, probably hired a room, in another compound where the new wife could stay.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by visalo: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
Evil is Evil. we should all rise and denounce this kind bizzar behaviour. you can`t justify anger by committing murderer
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
freecocoa: This your reasoning na wa o.

So you won't even stop for a minute to think about what must have gone wrong in the marriage that would warrant the man taking a 2nd wife, okay maybe he was just being an a$$, so he should die?

There are so many what ifs to be asked my dear, how are you sure the man wasn't being blackmailed into the marriage or something? What if he was under the influence of juju like many people may believe?

Killing the man hasn't made things better, it only made it a lot worse, you that is even advocating death sentence can cheat, no one is a 100% sure of anything so stop talking as if you are infallible.

You are discussing with a potential committer
You will hear it first on this NL
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by nitlad: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
It is of course no coincidence that very few women on here have condemned this heinous act in the strongest possible terms. This is so because, most of 'em bitcchees are inherently evil! - They can identify with the murderer!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by rezzy: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
honeric01:

you're not joking, this's who you're, you can't hide it because out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth/fingers speaks/type.

You need to renew your mind, you're a tool of destruction, seek help asap!
i know God will help me. Amen but sincerely, i cant cope wit a cheating husband.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by baby124: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

You are discussing with a potential committer
You will hear it first on this NL

Oh please. Only a foolish man that wants his own death will go and bring in another woman against the first wives wishes. The violence and anger behind that killing tells a lot. Who knows what the woman has been through with such a man. Now that soup is sweet, he wants to sh*it on her. The man invited his own death. Period. This is very common just in case you dont know, not everyone knows how to walk away or turn a blind eye to being treated like trash. Some human beings are so insensitive.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
baby_123:

Oh please. Only a foolish man that wants his own death will go and bring in another woman against the first wives wishes. The violence and anger behind that killing tells a lot. Who knows what the woman has been through with such a man. Now that soup is sweet, he wants to sh*it on her. The man invited his own death. Period.

Ok so if the first wife did not assent to the junior wife, the solution is death
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

If you are married, i hope you have a d1ck box for your hubby and you have the key o...
thats the only way your sanity can be preserved so you dont commit in the future

My hubby knows me wellaaa,am not his wife by default,so he will obviously serve the divorce papers before doing what the man above did.Screw around by all means but make sure you have served the divorce papers.As for the dick box,he doesn't need,birds of the same feathers flocks together.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by baby124: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

Ok so if the first wife did not assent to the junior wife, the solution is death

It is called temporary insanity. It does happen. Only a crazy man will bring in a pregnant woman into the house where his first wife is. A crazy and wicked man. The article doesnt say anything about the woman having a child. Who knows why she lost it. undecided
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

My hubby knows me wellaaa,am not his wife by default,so he will obviously serve the divorce papers before doing what the man above did.Screw around by all means but make sure you have served the divorce papers.As for the dick box,he doesn't need,birds of the same feathers flocks together.Yes,am very married,good men don't have the same problems average men do ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Prostitutes Beat Up Pastor In Calabar / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.