Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife (37750 Views)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by AK481(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
bbpreye.:

I was a witness to this. I was there LIVE! So how does this affect the price of garri in mbgoshimini market? Or the price of crude oil Agip pumps from mbgoshimini community? Everyman to his tent! Rubbish!!
i know u re a fool,why avnt mod deleted this post?
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by obi123: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
babe2011: Some women are so silly.why kill your husband because he wanted to marry another woman. If she were to be a good and prayerful wife her husband wouldn't try to bring in another woman. Marriage is hard work a woman either build or destroy her own home.This one wey good husband scarce Somehow for some women sha.

bull!!!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:
In their world, no man is ever right
If they had their ways, men shd be locked up in a prison and brought out only to impregnate them and then sent them back to their pit
Since men are the cause of the world"s problems

SMH

Don't mind them... And every time they put women in a position of power - they always mess up everything with their emotions and inability to make rational judgements when under pressure... A classic example is: Hilary Clinton...

You can NEVER please them and they'll NEVER accept that they're wrong even when it's glaring to Stevie Wonder that they're wrong... And they lie about basically almost every damn thing... grin

It's a crazy world, yo - we just can't do without them... Perhaps, that's why some people have embraced homosexuality and black men are moving towards women from other races, to be honest...
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
obi123:

bull!!!

but it is better than the blood thirsty vampires who are baying for murder...
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by garki: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
is it an infidelity to have a second wife? U people better go back school to literate ur illiteracy.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

Don't mind them... And every time they put women in a position of power - they always mess up everything with their emotions and inability to make rational judgements when under pressure... A classic example is: Hilary Clinton...

You can NEVER please them and they'll NEVER accept that they're wrong even when it's glaring to Stevie Wonder that they're wrong... And they lie about basically almost every damn thing... grin

It's a crazy world, yo - we just can't do without them...

Bros we cant o...
Na Baba do am like that
Hin sef know say if that thing no sweet like that; we no go send them

We have to keep c.umming back for more cheesy grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:
Bros we cant o...
Na Baba do am like that
Hin sef know say if that thing no be like dat

men no go send them

We have to keep c.umming back for more cheesy grin

That thing under their skirts is the devil... grin

That thing that thing that thinggggg - Lauryn Hill's voice... grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tpia5: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
i guess the man is rich.

since the wife is missing or dead, who stands to inherit whatever he left behind?

lord have mercy.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Michky: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

In their world, no man is ever right
If they had their ways, men shd be locked up in a prison and brought out only to impregnate them and then sent them back to their pit
Since men are the cause of the world"s problems

SMH
hahahahaha....pit eh? Lol. They should keep dreaming. I had a bitter arguement with some of them recently. Why? They're saying there's nothing wrong with husbands washing wives' undies. Jeez, that got me raged. Shockingly, the sort of ideas that animals like baby_123 and the rest are nursing presently has nothing good for man in it believe me. If daughters of jezebel like them ever get their way, then man is doomed. Guys, the days of abacha girls are yet upon us once again o. We need to do something fast!

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by mittithyah: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

I observe its the women dancing onthis man's grave
How is this infidelity
He brought a woman he married with the customs of his people into his home and was killed for it
Is polygamy now infidelity

SMH
. Yes it is if the first wife did not agree to this arrangement.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by honeric01(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

Bro., I've got a friend that has bee in prison since 2008 GBH/attempted-murder and he's getting deported by to Zimbabwe after serving his license despite the fact that he has been in this country since he was 5... He has basically lived all his life here and he's even more british than a lot of british folks..

His crime: his scandalous GF slapped him like 3times in front of everyone - and he defended himself by pushing her... The girl must have fell on something and she kind of sustained a deep-cut on her stomach or something... And this guy got locked up and charged for that... They didn't even give him bail at all - he was on remand till he was sentenced... That's a very good guy that will never hurt a fly - he just likes girls, driving nice cars, clubbing, having fun, and dressing nice... He didn't even finish uni because of that madness...

It's a crazy world, I tell ya...

o man, you n your friends don suffer for demons hands o. But why are u always falling for demons na?
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by garki: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
Regiblinkz: Why will reasonable men take a second wife
There is no unreasonability in taking a second wife even, when those of us that kick agaist the act have numerous concubine. I think we should condem the satanic wife.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
honeric01:

o man, you n your friends don suffer for demons hands o. But why are u always falling for demons na?

It's not just me and my friends - almost every man/guy out here has a story to tell... It's just the crazy society that we live in out there where women are overly favoured... You don't want me to go out there with a camcorder and start telling everyone to tell their story on the streets of London...

From being kicked out, to being banned from about 100metres from where the woman lives, to being falsely accused of rape, to being sectioned etc. just because of women... Nyggahs are suffering out on these roads, to be honest... grin

Hence why I'm looking for an Olivia Pope-esque woman that can replicate what she does but in form of protecting me from scandalous and angry women.. grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Michky: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

Bro., I've got a friend that has bee in prison since 2008 GBH/attempted-murder and he's getting deported by to Zimbabwe after serving his license despite the fact that he has been in this country since he was 5... He has basically lived all his life here and he's even more british than a lot of british folks..

His crime: his scandalous GF slapped him like 3times in front of everyone - and he defended himself by pushing her... The girl must have fell on something and she kind of sustained a deep-cut on her stomach or something... And this guy got locked up and charged for that... They didn't even give him bail at all - he was on remand till he was sentenced... That's a very good guy that will never hurt a fly - he just likes girls, driving nice cars, clubbing, having fun, and dressing nice... He didn't even finish uni because of that madness...

It's a crazy world, I tell ya...
What?! Crazy world indeed.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
mittithyah: . Yes it is if the first wife did not agree to this arrangement.

Sensible post
Unfortunately we will never know... as the man was butchered
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
The evil of polygamy
Anyone saying the first wife is happy at that living arrangement is deluding themselves
No woman prays to have co wives
Everyone is trying to eliminate the other,hatred from all quarters,the man fears poisoning by jealous wives, the new wife wants the older ones dead,continual war
I hope other men learn from this,your bed hopping ways may be your undoing.
She is an emotionally abused woman and was provoked to anger obviously,I hope the law puts that into account in her trial.
Mr Ovudah here just like the Alhaji we read about last month whose Hajiya set ablaze in Abuja would still be alive today if they had just one wife.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by nitlad: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
babyosisi: The evil of polygamy
Anyone saying the first wife is happy at that living arrangement is deluding themselves
Everyone is trying to eliminate the other,hatred from all quarters,the man fears poisoning by jealous wives,continual war
She is an emotionally abused woman and was provoked to anger obviously,[size=18pt]I hope the law puts that into account in her trial.[/size]
Mr Ovudah here just like the Alhaji we read about last month whose Hajiya set ablaze in Abuja would still be alive today if they had just one wife.
shocked shocked shocked

Unbelievable!!!!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

I observe its the women dancing onthis man's grave
How is this infidelity
He brought a woman he married with the customs of his people into his home and was killed for it
Is polygamy now infidelity

SMH

No difference in the two
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
nitlad:
shocked shocked shocked

Unbelievable!!!!

Yes ke?
Do you know how much she suffered with an unfaithful husband who probably taunted her along the way together with the other women in his life
If she were here in the USA,a good lawyer can get her out for temporary insanity
We didn't read that she was mentally unstable
She was provoked to anger and went out of the norm,it doesn't make her an evil person
She lost her mind momentarily
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
Phinalphantasy:
have you made your man aware of your view on infifelity and what you would do him?

Any wise man will know his woman's stand on critical issues, won't he??if you followed the posts you won't need to ask this again.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Concept(m): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
baby_123:

It is, to a woman it is a serious slight and insult of the highest order. Some of them keep quiet and live for their kids, others it is even the second wife that kills off the first wife and kids. Some others just kill the man silently, to speed up the sharing of the property before he brings in 3rd and 4th wife. The first wife is mostly pained because 90% chance she married for love. The others coming dont care as the probably married for convenience and the money. Any woman that tells you she is ok with sharing a man she loves is a very big liar.

100% correct but what happened after the union has been established also matters. 2nd, 3rd wives marry for convenience. Lets just be praying to have a loving & understanding wife & husband, if not, you will know how frustrating/nauseating it can be to have someone you don't fancy any longer under your roof. Some people kept going because of societal stigma of being tagged a divorcee, justifying killing of fellow human being is barbaric & should not be encouraged.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

I had to buy new ones because once you fix a laptop, it's never the same again... I lost valuable programming stuffs and projects I had on the laptops as well... I'm not eve the type to judge women - because I believe everyone is different..

However, I just can't stand nutters taking liberties - and some stupid and jobless pseudo-feminist apes are still blaming the innocent man for this savagely wickedness committed by a heartless soul that deserves to be blown into pieces... If it were a sane world - she would have been fed to the dogs for poisoning and killing the innocent man... She killed him TWICE!!

Women need to be JUDGED!! Fvck feminism!!

fuc.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk trifling azzz nigerian men... who think that being a man means cheating!!!! ask the girl u wish to marry if she would love it if u cheated or brought home another woman and see what she sayz. Nigerians stop getting married y'all cant even keep marriage together. Do y'all even know the definition of marriage? Nigerian men do what Michael jackson did if u want to have a kid pay a woman to have your kid u stupPPPPid MUTHAFUUCKERRSS. STOP GETTING MARRIED YOU HYPOCRITES!!!!

I MADE A THREAD AS TO Y NIGERIANS LOVE TALKING ABT MARRIAGE ND I GOT LASHED FROM ALL OVER... WE ARE UPSEST WITH GETTING MARRIED. EVERY TIME MARRY MARRY MARRY... NOW LOOK. YOU CANT EVEN CONTROL YOURSELVES; CANT EVEN SURVIVE WITH ONE WIFE ONE HUSBAND. NOBODY DESERVES TO DIE LIKE THAT!!!!!! THIS REALLY PAINS ME BCUZ THE GUY TAUGHT HE CAN EAT HIS CAKE AND HAVE IT, NOW LOOK AT HIS PREDICAMENT cry cry cry cry cry. YOU MEN THINK IT IS OKAY TO BE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN WHEN YOU R IN A RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIED. SOME WOMEN LOVE HARD AND HATE HARD, THERE IS A THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE. SMH AT HIS DEMISE.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
The first wife is mostly pained because 90% chance she married for love. The others coming dont care as the probably married for convenience and the money. Any woman that tells you she is ok with sharing a man she loves is a very big liar.

Gbam!
My mother says the first wife came for marriage,the others have Something else in mind
How many men with many wives live to a ripe old age?
Almost all of them quench before their time
If poison doesn't get them,heart attack or stroke from the sleepless nights and worries of which wife wants to get them will get them
All the scheming and babalawo visits and love potions and hatred and competition to be the favorite
Tufia
It has no advantage whatsoever at least to the women and their children.

Thank God my father and all my maternal and paternal uncles modeled monogamy to my siblings and I
No polygamy or complicated family structure in my lineage IJMN
It ended with my grandfathers and ancient custom
We do better now that we know better
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by nitlad: 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
babyosisi:

Yes ke?
Do you know how much she suffered with an unfaithful husband who probably taunted her along the way together with the other women in his life
If she were here in the USA,a good lawyer can get her out for temporary insanity
She was provoked to anger and went out of the norm,it doesn't make her an evil person
I aint got nothing to say to you other than, be you devil's advocate, there is no way in hell that woman will walk any street again! Anywhere in the world, this is cold blooded premeditated murder! If she escapes the injection, she will not escape life without option of parole!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
nitlad:
I aint got nothing to say to you other than, be you devil's advocate, there is no way in hell that woman will walk any street again! Anywhere in the world, this is cold blooded premeditated murder! If she escapes the injection, she will not escape life without option of parole!

In Nigeria she may not escape
In the USA with enough evidence of abuse buse,she can walk
There are many examples of abused women getting off when proven
It is a legitimate defense
Women have no rights in Nigeria besides the Mago mago that is the Nigerian judicial system.
In fact if she were highly placed in Nigeria ,she will be set free,we know that already.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
freecocoa: What does this mean?

Seriously I'm kinda confused here, I don't really believe this story yet but nothing justifies murder except self defense.

Most women will be mad about their husbands taking 2nd wives but that doesn't mean you should kill him, opposing the 2nd wife move should be because you love him and how you can kill the person you care about and married beats me, if you can't stay, its best to find a way to part without resorting to violence, let alone murder.
Your first sensible comment in 2013.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by nitlad: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
babyosisi:

In Nigeria she may not escape
In the USA with enough evidence if abuse,she can walk
There are many examples of abused women getting off when proven
It is a legitimate defence
You must think the legal system is in the pits for you to think it can be arm-twisted like that. undecided
What evidence of abuse is there in the story? undecided
Who says telling a ruse story of abuse acquits first degree murderers?

A 19-year-old housemaid to the Ovudahs, who gave her name as simply Loveth said she witnessed how Ovudah died, saying she first noticed that Charity added something to her husband’s food thatfateful night.

She said: “I was the one who served the food for my aunt’s husband but my aunt added something that looked like salt and mixed it together".

“So when Oga came back and started eating I was monitoring him. After about 30 minutes he started behaving strange and fell off the dining chair, rolling on the floor and shouting for help."

“That was when my aunt came and stabbed him till he gave up”, she said.
In case you missed this part undecided

She poisoned him, to probably render him powerless or defenseless, then she brutally stabbed him to death!

100 lawyers with %100 records pespectively will not get her out of that quagmire!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
tpia@:
i guess the man is rich.

since the wife is missing or dead, who stands to inherit whatever he left behind?

lord have mercy.

Does being rich justify being poisoned and murdered
God have mercy
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
pro01: Meanwhile, it is laughable how these "modern" (by half) girls are equating infidelity with polygamy (even though they are not modern enough to share financial responsibilities with their boyfriends and husbands like the oyinbo women do). If you don't fancy the idea of polygamy and relaxed-fidelity for men, then you are at liberty to marry oyinbo men. Polygamy is a fundamentally African tradition, and any man in this part of the world is permitted to marry as many wives as his finances and libido can cater for. Any wife that is not fine with that should divorce her husband and go find happiness elsewhere. It is certainly not sufficient provocation in this part of the world to vent her murderous spleen on her husband.

Meanwhile, I don't hear too many women complain about the polygamous marriages of the likes of OBJ, Atiku, traditional rulers, northern governors, countless billionaire businessmen, etc; could it that you are allowed to marry many wives only if you're wealthy and powerful? Or why haven't these men been poisoned and stabbed to death by their jealous wives?
*Applause sire.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
babyosisi: The evil of polygamy
Everyone is trying to eliminate the other,hatred from all quarters,the man fears poisoning by jealous wives, the new wife wants the older ones dead,continual war
She is an emotionally abused woman and was provoked to anger obviously,I hope the law puts that into account in her trial.

If i read right, men have not been killed by their wives in a 'monogamic' setting

babyosisi:

No difference in the two

No further thing to say
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
WOMEN STOP LOVING THESE MEN WITH ALL YOUR HEARTS... YES THAT IS WHAT IT HAS COME TO, BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING IF U WANT TO GET MARRIED. ALWAYZ HAVE A BACK UP PLAN OR STAY UR AZZ SINGLE. DO U HEAR ME??!!!!!!!! THE 21ST CENTURY MARRIAGE HAS TURNED INTO SOMETHING ELSE... NO MORE TRUST, PEACE, LOVE, SERENITY ETC. THE MAN U GET MARRIED TO SHOULD BE ABLE TO KISS THE GROUND U WALK ON. I UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN MOST WOMEN LOVE THEY LOVE HARD AND PUT THAT MAN RIGHT AFTER GOD, BUT SOME MEN DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT. YOU CAN GIVE A MAN A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE WITHOUT KILLING HIM. I MEAN HE IS GOING TO WISH HE WAS DEAD AFTER U R THROUGH WITH HIM. LOVE BUT DO NOT LOVE WITH ALL UR HEART, ALWAYZ HAVE UR BEST INTEREST AT HEART. iF YOU CAN'T DO ALL THESE U HAD BETTER REMAIN SINGLE OR BE READY FOR A HEART BREAK.

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
babyosisi:

Yes ke?

Temporary insanity shocked shocked shocked shocked
Women will continually bring up new stories to justify their actions and existence

But the man that slapped his wife and is being deported for abuse/or could lose child custody is a bad person
You women are so hypocritical....

In the book of women folk, a man slapping a woman is worse than a woman killing a man
shebi na man
they are beasts, they deserve it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics / Three Pant Thieves Arrested In Niger (photo) / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116