Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife - Crime (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife (37727 Views)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
byvan:

U gat it now,I WILL NOT SHARE,that's the point.If you need a new wife,serve the divorce papers and settle her for breach of contract.Then you can go marry your whor*,Your ex wife will get a new life too.
thank you
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: exactly.no matter how close a woman is to her friend,if she sees that friend starts sleeping with her man,that friendship will degenerate to intense hatred which can bring out murderous tendencies

And this is the root of my odyssey
In the old days it was assumed this was due to money, inheritance etc bla bla bla

But now women are rich and have very rewarding careers potentially so why is it an issue if a man brings another wife in

Should you not just wish him good riddance moreover you can pay your bills so you will not starve
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

At the least you are honest
Have you told your hubby this

#jezazzing

Murder was the case that gave they me

My hubby knows who I am,how I think,The goodies far outweighs the risk.There is nothing like being in Kafanchan and knowing that your pretty wife can never be caught dead or alive cheating.There is nothing like a woman that can be trusted 100per,I will sink and float with my man but the day you broke that vow....I just won't be responsible for my actions.He knows my stand on virtually every situation and he knows marriage is not a do or die for me.

I ll respect a man more for telling me,"I don't want you anymore"I ll move on gratefully than having you disgracing me with your infidelity.I hate clingy women,if he doesn't want and said so,just move on!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
byvan:

My hubby knows who I am,how I think,The goodies far outweighs the risk.There is nothing like being in Kafanchan and knowing that your pretty wife can never be caught dead or alive cheating.There is nothing like a woman that can be trusted 100per,I will sink and float with my man but the day you broke that vow....I just won't be responsible for my actions.He knows my stand on virtually every situation and he knows marriage is not a do or die for me.

I ll respect a man more for telling me,"I don't want you anymore"I ll move on gratefully than having you disgracing me with your infidelity.I hate clingy women,if he doesn't want and said so,just move on!

I appreciate your honesty. At least
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: women of the bible days are not the same as women of the 21st century.they did not live or experience the things 21st century are exposed to.women of old did not see polygamy as a big deal,but women of the 21st century do excluding some minority women ( muslim women and traditional women) who see everything wrong in it and will fight tooth and nail to save their marriage from the clutches of polygamy.moreso corruption to nigeria is what polygamy is to women!
crap! Women of the bible days are not same as the women in 21 century

Forget all those craps the oyibo white people started 'the one man one wife'... Polygamy is africa culture, the jews practise it, muslims practise it... but christians says it is a sin and many pastors are screwing their misstres outside...
I wonder where God condemn polygamy in the bible

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
tintingz: crap! Women of the bible days are not same as the women in 21 century

Forget all those craps the oyibo white people started 'the one man one wife'... Polygamy is africa culture, the jews practise it, muslims practise it... but christians says it is a sin and many pastors are screwing their misstres outside...
I wonder where God condemn polygamy in the bible

I don't want to say too much because that will be too much fuel for the atheist crowd

There was one pastor that died and upon his death, a second wife and kids just show up from no where.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

I don't want to say too much because that will be too much fuel for the atheist crowd

There was one pastor that died and upon his death, a second wife and kids just show up from no where.

The most important is this,marry a woman who can condone it,shikena.This life is simple,if people can just be honest to each other.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
byvan: The most important is this,marry a woman who can condone it,shikena.This life is simple,if people can just be honest to each other.

biolabee:
And this is the root of my odyssey
In the old days it was assumed this was due to money, inheritance etc bla bla bla
But now women are rich and have very rewarding careers potentially so why is it an issue if a man brings another wife in
Should you not just wish him good riddance moreover you can pay your bills so you will not starve

Please can you help with q above
Why cant women stomach another woman
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

lolz...that will be a stranger to the first wife cheesy
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

Please can you help with q above
Why cant women stomach another woman

The same reason why men can't stomach another man.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
byvan:

The same reason why men can't stomach another man.

Traditionally and scripturally you are allowed to chase the adulterous woman out.

So why can't women leave the union on principle
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

Traditionally and scripturally you are allowed to chase the adulterous woman out.

So why can't women leave the union on principle

So is marriage allowed to be dissolved on the grounds of infidelity(scripturally,not exclusive to men).As for traditionally,marry a traditional woman then.We have a choice now,we can be who we want to be,being in a polygamous union is not by force.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
I don't get your point anymore,at this juncture,am out.Unless ofcourse,something of interest comes up.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Seems a lot of Nigerian men are scared. Mission accomplished! See as they are hanging on the thread as if their lives depend on it. I would be too if I just realized I don't have a monopoly of violence. Our fore-mothers should have done this a long time ago, we wouldn't be struggling with this crap now. More responsibility would have been required from men in this age.
If you like scream culture from now till eternity, no problem, just get ready to be dealt with accordingly.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
stillwater: Seems a lot of Nigerian men are scared. Mission accomplished! See as they are hanging on the thread as if their lives depend on it. I would be too if I just realized I don't have a monopoly of violence. Our fore-mothers should have done this a long time ago, we wouldn't be struggling with this crap now. More responsibility would have been required from men in this age.
If you like scream culture from now till eternity, no problem, just get ready to be dealt with accordingly.

LMAO..... At least we agree no one has a monopoly of violence
Make una dey suck the blood
When una kill all the men finito, una go know
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

You as well??

You lot need to go marry white men and leave upstanding, traditional, cultured, and real African men alone...

I dey laugh o. Upstanding and cultured to describe an African male? grin grin grin grin grin
I don't even wish real African men on my enemy. grin grin grin I would only date the 'moderates'.
I won't marry as per color of skin, but if he turns out to be White, yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! grin cool
You think I'm the type that do the whole 'oh I want my man dark like midnight' loll. Go check my history here and come back and tell me what you think. grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

LMAO..... At least we agree no one has a monopoly of violence
Make una dey suck the blood
When una kill all the men finito, una go know

You guys have killed women physically, spiritually, emotionally for centuries, but we still dey here dey survive grin. So extinction of the male species can't happen.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
Gabbysky:
With due respect sir/ma, do you know that comments like this is why we have lots of Single Baby Mamas (SBM) in Nigeria today? Even onto several of then on the same guy?
U better pray hard before its too late

Rotflmao, I don't know why men like you are more concerned about the single motherhood than the women. I mean you have kids what else can a man give you, for real. Some even become time keepers grin to help women count their 'biological clock'. In Nigeria today, population wise there are more men than women. The crux of the matter, in comparison to those who are responsible, there are more men who are NOT responsible. You also have to put into consideration the ones that are into one fraudulent activity or the other. So it looks as if men are scarce in naija. Men are not o, we just have a high percentage of uncouth men than responsible ones. Most Nigerian women would have to lower her standards to marry most of you. grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
stillwater:

I dey laugh o. Upstanding and cultured to describe an African male? grin grin grin grin grin
I don't even wish real African men on my enemy. grin grin grin I would only date the 'moderates'.
I won't marry as per color of skin, but if he turns out to be White, yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! grin cool
You think I'm the type that do the whole 'oh I want my man dark like midnight' loll. Go check my history here and come back and tell me what you think. grin

stillwater:

You guys have killed women physically, spiritually, emotionally for centuries, but we still dey here dey survive grin. So extinction of the male species can't happen.

What about the evil acts that women have inflicted over the ages as you said one sex does not have a monopoly of evil
We sef dey survive una
Chei.. men don suffer

You ladies should marry the non Africans since africans are not 'supposedly' cultured tongue
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
stillwater:

Rotflmao, I don't know why men like you are more concerned about the single motherhood than the women. I mean you have kids what else can a man give you, for real. Some even become time keepers grin to help women count their 'biological clock'. In Nigeria today, population wise there are more men than women. The crux of the matter, in comparison to those who are responsible, there are more men who are NOT responsible. You also have to put into consideration the ones that are into one fraudulent activity or the other. So it looks as if men are scarce in naija. Men are not o, we just have a high percentage of uncouth men than responsible ones. Most Nigerian women would have to lower her standards to marry most of you. grin

I have always said it, you women would want to lock us up as we are supposedly not good for anything
Please marry a non nigerian so you can dilute out the Nigerianness in you

Also there are more women than men anywhere in the world
Only in some states in China and India because of female infanticide

We love ourselves.. just that we cant do without all y'all azzes
Some of you gat some nice ones tho cheesy grin tongue
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
Stillwater deserve to be judged as well...

The judgement day is coming soon - better watch out before you get judged!!

It's a man's world!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
stillwater:

I bet you're getting braggart because you've got a small willy having oyinbo guy running after you... Don't worry, you'll be back looking for strong Africa men in no time...

And who're these "moderates?" Don't tell me you're alluding to pseudo-free_thinkers... grin

Any black man that's "moderate" is either gay or a mangina, go figure...

2 Likes

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

What about the evil acts that women have inflicted over the ages as you said one sex does not have a monopoly of evil
We sef dey survive una
Chei.. men don suffer

You ladies should marry the non Africans since africans are not 'supposedly' cultured tongue

biolabee:

I have always said it, you women would want to lock us up as we are supposedly not good for anything
Please marry a non nigerian so you can dilute out the Nigerianness in you

Also there are more women than men anywhere in the world
Only in some states in China and India because of female infanticide

We love ourselves.. just that we cant do without all y'all azzes
Some of you gat some nice ones tho cheesy grin tongue

I said Nigeria, not the world. cheesy

http://www.population.gov.ng/index.php/state-population

As per the evil acts women have perpetuated, I can only say we are just catching up with men. We've not even started yet. I think God knew the lengths the mind of women can go that is why he 'compensated' men with more brute force. grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
stillwater:

I said Nigeria, not the world. cheesy

http://www.population.gov.ng/index.php/state-population

As per the evil acts women have perpetuated, I can only say we are just catching up with men. We've not even started yet. I think God knew the lengths the mind of women can go that is why he 'compensated' men with more brute force. grin

Interesting that men are more in naija... seems like an aberration [s]though i dont really trust the census figures anyway[/s]
Anyhow male mortality is more in this country as men live shorter lives

total population: 52.05 years
male: 48.95 years
female: 55.33 years (2012 est.)[quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Nigeria

I asked a question earlier, if you women say marriage is not by force and you are well empowered nowadays, why cant you just leave the polygamic mad man in peace
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
shy-mmex:

I bet you're getting braggart because you've got a small willy having oyinbo guy running after you... Don't worry, you'll be back looking for strong Africa men in no time...

And who're these "moderates?" Don't tell me you're alluding to pseudo-free_thinkers... grin

Any black man that's "moderate" is either gay or a mangina, go figure...

100+ Likes
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by viccoboy(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
huh sound funny the way some ladies take marriage as do or die affair.
Am NT surprise oh
Bt the man can still go ahead with his plan of getting a second wife,after all their are a lot of ladies there so bros flex oh till enternity
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by lastpage: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Michky: I have been advocating a support group for married and yet to be married men, but am yet to receive enough encouraging feedback. The rate at which men are fast becoming extinct is alarming. Forget all these she-boys parading themselves as men because they've been lifting weights and taking girls to bed. We need more male role models to show our young ones the way to go. I pray for men.

By nature, men are wired to "feel macho" and banding up against some whining and weird womenfolk is considered "denigration" on the menfolk.

This is why such calls hardly receive any attention from the suffering menfolk.

But the truth is that women have taken advantage of this "male mentality", to further isolate men and deal with them in the most outrageous manner, coupled with the fact that "society" has come to accept that men are "stronger physically and THEREFORE must be the AGGRESSOR" in any face-off!

ofcourse it is bunkum and B.S to the core.! You still wont find men coming together to support themselves, all the same.
Its a genetic-makeup thingy.
Just like wondering why "Men still run after another woman, after the first one showed him pepper? Its in the genes ...just like multiple-sex partners for men!
grin grin

Too bad!

Lastpage!

PS: But if women think they are "catching-up" s per using violence on men, l think they should just remember that Men are actually physically stronger than them....... and in a game of violence, they would lose big-time! Just dont want them turning around and crying "He hit me, knowing that l am the weaker sex"! shocked shocked shocked

I think from all that has been written here, "Younger men especially", and men in general, are beginning to "adjust and adapt" to the new reality,... which is, WOMEN ARE DEADLY and should not be taken for granted (weaker sex), as used to be the case before now.
Also, Marriage is not just becoming a "game of money" but also a "game of death", for most women

MEN BE WARNED! MEN BE PREPARED!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
freecocoa: Stop stalking me you sicko.
You are a twatt
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
lastpage:

By nature, men are wired to "feel macho" and banding up against some whining and weird womenfolk is considered "denigration" on the menfolk.

This is why such calls hardly receive any attention from the suffering menfolk.

But the truth is that women have taken advantage of this "male mentality", to further isolate men and deal with them in the most outrageous manner, coupled with the fact that "society" has come to accept that men are "stronger physically and THEREFORE must be the AGGRESSOR" in any face-off!

ofcourse it is bunkum and B.S to the core.! You still wont find men coming together to support themselves, all the same.
Its a genetic-makeup thingy.
Just like wondering why "Men still run after another woman, after the first one showed him pepper? Its in the genes ...just like multiple-sex partners for men!
grin grin

Too bad!

Lastpage!

PS: But if women think they are "catching-up" s per using violence on men, l think they should just remember that Men are actually physically stronger than them....... and in a game of violence, they would lose big-time! Just dont want them turning around and crying "He hit me, knowing that l am the weaker sex"! shocked shocked shocked

I think from all that has been written here, "Younger men especially", and men in general, are beginning to "adjust and adapt" to the new reality,... which is, WOMEN ARE DEADLY and should not be taken for granted (weaker sex), as used to be the case before now.
Also, Marriage is not just becoming a "game of money" but also a "game of death", for most women

MEN BE WARNED! MEN BE PREPARED!!

But why do they threaten us that marriage is not by force undecided undecided
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 22, 2013
@biolabee, who cites wikipedia as a credible source in 2013? grin

@Shymmex

The African male never disappoints me. Always restricting his worth to the size of the little maggot in his pants. grin Whereas his mates are taking over the world. Money rules the world not cheap sausages. grin Chinese man with his little man has more credibility in the world today economically, socially and otherwise than the black male, let alone superior White male. grin

Who run the world? Whiteeeee
Who run the world? Whiteeeee, lol tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 22, 2013
shy-mmex:
Stillwater deserve to be judged as well...

The judgement day is coming soon - better watch out before you get judged!!

It's a man's world!!

Thank God it's a man's world.
I'm sure a woman's world would be betterrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
See chaos all around the world because of men. I wish God could start all over again. cheesy
See Nigeria, mostly men in important positions, look at how nonsensical, corrupt and underdeveloped the country is. grin grin grin
That is what you get when you put men in charge. grin grin grin
Seriously I'm very glad this dirty entity called earth is all a man's doing. grin grin grin grin grin
Count women out!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 5:41am On Mar 22, 2013
stillwater:

Thank God it's a man's world.
I'm sure a woman's world would be betterrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
See chaos all around the world because of men. I wish God could start all over again. cheesy
See Nigeria, mostly men in important positions, look at how nonsensical, corrupt and underdeveloped the country is. grin grin grin
That is what you get when you put men in charge. grin grin grin
Seriously I'm very glad this dirty entity called earth is all a man's doing. grin grin grin grin grin
Count women out!

Wiki is still a quick credible source tongue am not writing a thesis moreover the facts are generally right

Meanwhile don't get gaga there
A lot of the woes of this earth were caused by women's manipulations

Who taught jacob how to deceive
Who taught solomon his idolatrous ways
Who gave adam the fruit

Women have contributed immensely to the earths destruction

JUDGED!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital / Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos This Morning / Woman Cuts Neighbour’s Throat During Argument (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.