Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial (9481 Views)

Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent / What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by jentlsoul: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Shoo! Which kinda judiciary they Nija. Them no fit try anyone successful.
Btw this guy fit no be the real 'Kabiru Sokoto'.
clueless GEJ and his GOVERNMENT
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Okijajuju1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
Our Yansh:

Ok.. Here you are clamouring for extra-judicial killing of a SUSPECT, yet your brothers were crying BLUE MURDER when Peter Obi killed kidnappers and armed robbers and dumped their bodies in Ezu River...

Why na??

angry

You are talking ya own...

Instead of Kabiru Sokoto to walk free, lets kill one innocent man plus him.. angry

Go and tell the families of those that were killed at the last Bus Park bombing that you dont have evidence to prosecute Kabiru Sokoto and see what will happen to you.. angry

Like I said earlier, pour 200 Naira Otapiapia inside his water and force him to drink it.. SHIKINA!! Problem solved.

Extra-Judicial killing my a`ss.. angry Extra-Judicial killing is only a crime in countries where they have a Judiciary, not Nigeria.. angry
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by henrysam(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
My heart pains goes to those people who had been killed cheaply through this madness called boko haram insurgency. Human lives does not make any meaning in Nigerian we only need to seek for God's protection and be careful. With time now Kabiru Sokoto will be granted bail and that is the end of the story. God must be wondering why He allowed a nation named Nigeria to be established.
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Okijajuju1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
jentlsoul: clueless GEJ and his GOVERNMENT

So how do you want to blame GEj for the lack of evidence to Prosecute Kabiru?! angry

Abi is he in charge of the Judiciary as well?!
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by lacasa: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
GEJ's sibling can't go to jail now grin

#.. PDP have Kabiru Sokoto covered jare cool

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Dee60: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
Oro pesi je.
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
Shame on the prosecution council angry
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
Why dont JTF bring out some corpse to the court room to show the jury ? Useless Judiciary. I advise that special terrorists tribunal be set up for trial of terrorists.
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by yuzedo: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
But, the absence of evidence isn't the evidence of absence! angry
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by vanstanzy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
See they want to sweep this issue under the rug. "THE LAW IS SUCH AN @SS" angry angry angry angry *Disappointed!*

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by jentlsoul: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Instead of Kabiru Sokoto to walk free, lets kill one innocent man plus him.. angry

Go and tell the families of those that were killed at the last Bus Park bombing that you dont have evidence to prosecute Kabiru Sokoto and see what will happen to you.. angry

Like I said earlier, pour 200 Naira Otapiapia inside his water and force him to drink it.. SHIKINA!! Problem solved.

Extra-Judicial killing my a`ss.. angry Extra-Judicial killing is only a crime in countries where they have a Judiciary, not Nigeria.. angry
what if is not the kabiru sokoto their looking for and reel kabiru come show up then every body for naija go just they run anywhere bele face.
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Gboliwe: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
Our Yansh:

Mr. Man are you too lazy to do some research on the circumstances surrounding the arrest of Kabiru??

Is‎​ the Lady meant to breastfeed you intellectually??

cool cool
I give up! Who are you? Garrichairman?
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Okijajuju1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Why dont JTF bring out some corpse to the court room to show the jury ? Useless Judiciary. I advise that special terrorists tribunal be set up for trial of terrorists.

Erm....

We dont use the jury system in Nigeria.
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by omeiz93: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
I cant realy understand why people are condemning judiciary or the judges here, you arrested somebody more than a month now and u did not have evidence to proove ur case against him, do you want d judge to provide u with evidence, you have to proove ur case beyond reasonable doubt, it is what you presented before the judges that they acted on.

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

You are forgetting, you could be a kabiru sokoto tomorrow. With the unholy mess we have for police sss etal, we cannot be sure of anything. Kabiru sokoto may have been another na we do am intended to portray our uselss police as proactive

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by jentlsoul: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

So how do you want to blame GEj for the lack of evidence to Prosecute Kabiru?! angry

Abi is he in charge of the Judiciary as well?!
na today GEJ know their sponsors and he will pardon them

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by OurYansh: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Why dont JTF bring out some corpse to the court room to show the jury ? Useless Judiciary. I advise that special terrorists tribunal be set up for trial of terrorists.

If you had spent a tiny fraction of your "Billions" acquiring a Good education you would know whose job it is‎​ to prosecute a suspect.

The same body has the job of arresting and providing tangible evidence that could convince the judiciary to convict the suspect??
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by KayDee4: 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
Federal prosecutors >> Bunch of clowns.
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by OurYansh: 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
Gboliwe:
I give up! Who are you? Garrichairman?

My love, who is‎​ Garrichairman??

Hope you're not cheating on me..

angry
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Gamji007: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
Some iddioooots will tell us Boko Haram is not PDP! angry

God! This country is really finished sad

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Queste: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
i thought the news said it was the absence of Kabiru Sokoto's lwayers that stalled the case. where did the lack of evidence come from? this man cannot not escape o. if he is the only one convicted for all these crimes against humanity, it will be a step forward o
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Maxymilliano(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
This piece of news is incorrect, it was the absence of judge that stalls the trial, not absence of evidence!

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/photonews-boko-haram-leader-kabiru-sokoto-court

A top Boko Haram operative Kabiru Sokoto was brought to court for formal arraignment today by the State Security Service (SSS). However, the absence of the judge at the Federal High Court Abuja stalled the arraignment. Mr. Sokoto is expected back in court on April 19 2013.

Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by TableLeg(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
So you mean the prosecuting counsel went to court without an evidence to prosecute Kabiru Sokoto? shocked

Like seriously?!
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by ochizo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
The Movie has began...Sit back and enjoy it... Naija Mata na No Mata....
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by DisGuy: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
Maxymilliano: This piece of news is incorrect, it was the absence of judge that stalls the trial, not absence of evidence!

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/photonews-boko-haram-leader-kabiru-sokoto-court

A top Boko Haram operative Kabiru Sokoto was brought to court for formal arraignment today by the State Security Service (SSS). However, the absence of the judge at the Federal High Court Abuja stalled the arraignment. Mr. Sokoto is expected back in court on April 19 2013.

erm so Channels TV vs Saharareporters ?
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by YorubaOmoge: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
[size=18pt]Money don exchange hand.

How much was Chioma Onuegbu paid?
[/size]
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by YorubaOmoge: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
This is one ugly azz Hausa man.

Atleast Farouk Lawal fine small.

Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by mu2sa2: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
This guy will be discharged by the court shortly. Quote me.
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Gboliwe: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: This is one ugly azz Hausa man.

Atleast Farouk Lawal fine small.

This girl. Na wa for you o. We are talking about a terrorist and all you see is his fugliness. grin
@our yansh, I don't know you. Please.

2 Likes

Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Samdul: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
does dt mean when this guy was arrrstd,dia was no evidence linking him to BH? if dy cant find any evidence 2 nail him,den d govt hv bin lying 2 us,wt all d stories we were fed wt,dia is still no evidence 2 hang dis man? na wao!
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
Where is the court located and when next is he appearing b4 it. I want to personally kill him to put an end to this nonsense. Lack of evidence my foot
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
Smh @ naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Arkwright Visits Obasanjo / Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima / Ali Ndume Finally Step Down For Lawan For Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.