Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? (25361 Views)

Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / What Qualities Do Want Presidential Candidates In 2015 Election To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by obowunmi(m): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
I like that he's a id,io,t. He can be pushed around, like a dummy.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by coogar: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
vizboy: you matter how you put it the truth will always be bitter . But the ugly truth still remains that GEJ IS THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAS EVER HAD. DOE MORE WILL COME BUT FOR THE NOW HE REMAINS THE BEST TILL SOMEONE BETTER TAKES OVER FROM HIM

for the whole boko haram issue alone, all the military guys that have ruled nigeria are better than jonathan goodluck. people are getting maimed everyday in the north and jonathan is there doing nothing. there was a christmas day bombing of a church right under jonathan's nose in abuja, how more incompetent can a leader be?

i am sure if you had any family member as bomb victims you wouldn't be telling us jonathan is the best in the history of nigeria. your standard as a human being must be very low. abacha might be the antichrist but he would have crushed boko haram within 2 weeks. terrorism was never a national issue under the military rule.

i reiterate, jonathan is a disgrace to every sane nigerian!

5 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
Shollypopz:
obvious sarcasm dude, u ain't that smart after all undecided

Don't lie, it wasn't sarcasm... If it were sarcasm, you would have cited worse things about him... undecided

Heck, the fedora hat wearing man is probably the worst leader ever IMO...

I doubt his IQ is higher than 20, tbh.. undecided
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Aringarosa(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by chucky234(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
vizboy: keep calling me name but that doesnt change the fact that i just told you the truth. NIGERIANS AND THERE THINKING CAPABILITY
There thinking capability?
Which English textbook you dey always read,try get brighter grammar because your current textbook no dey help you at all.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by peleson: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
Toktee: Nothing,the dude iz not even a role model,very dull,look so timid and uncivilised and always making unpopular decissions
U can't even spell correctly.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by ocelot2006(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

fcukkkkk you and that corrupt, incompetent and good for nothing aso rock scumbag.

At least he's way ahead of your cocaine-sniffing-all-talk-little action-overlord, his Islamic extremist/crying companion and all their stooges and lapdogs in all aspects.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by tellwisdom: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
No, i don't like him for now, cos he hasn't given me my share of cake angry
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

Don't lie, it wasn't sarcasm... If it were sarcasm, you would have cited worse things about him... undecided

Heck, the fedora hat wearing man is probably the worst leader ever IMO...

I doubt his IQ is higher than 20, tbh.. undecided
My GOD!! Go to bed shymmexx...it was sarcasm, E.O.D

I was trying to be funny embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
vizboy: keep calling me name but that doesnt change the fact that i just told you the truth. NIGERIANS AND THERE THINKING CAPABILITY
What bloody truth did you tell me?
What qualities do you like about the clueless dimwit warming the confines of Aso Rock? PLEASE tell me...
If you fail to list 5 solid points here, i will e-anihilate you on this forum tonight!
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by ocelot2006(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
His humility and ability to deliver on his promises, regardless of the noise generated by the loud-mouthed and good-for-nothing opposition.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Pygru: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
Revolva:
You should be smacked ..gbosa for face!!!
Hey shut up !!!
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by vizboy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
chucky234: There thinking capability?
Which English textbook you dey always,try get brighter grammar because your current textbook no dey help you at all.
lol thanks for the correction and for the brighter grammar i will make sure i get 1
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by abdulkayus(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
Table Leg :

Ask the douchebag again please... All he listed up there is uber crap!
GEJ is a monumental failure .... A big fat opportunist whose time is nearly up!

hahahahahaha, GEJ don enter troube. Dat guy is nt even fit to be a class monitor talkless of a President. Lilly livered president.

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Wisetalk1: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
boron10:
Epitome of stupidity

Can you explain? When has praising a president become an epitome of stupidity?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Revolva(m): 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: 1) He keeps his promises
https://www.nairaland.com/1203651/when-president-jonathan-promises-he

2) He is a performer
https://www.nairaland.com/1183538/jonathan-working-haters-talking-new
https://www.nairaland.com/1131976/jonathan-continues-impress/4

3) He is fighting corruption silently
https://www.nairaland.com/1225915/fight-against-corruption-president-jonathan

4) He is humble to a fault

5) He NEVER plays to the gallery, nether does he engage in governance by drama

6) He is never afraid of bringing into his govt technocrats or persons that are more knowledgeable than himself. He does not feel threatened by these persons.

7) He is focused and firm on what he hopes to achieve.

POINT 8. He does not appear DESPERATE for political or economic power

9) He is very approachable and likeable

10) He is not vindictive

11) Above all, he's a listening president
You should be smacked ..gbosa for face!!!
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
coogar: i can write everything jonathan goodluck knows about leadership and governance on a grain of rice.
That's embarrassing!
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by manny4life(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
I thought this thread was freedom to speak your mind, so how is it that people are attacking GEJ supporters?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
I LIke Gej Cos
Of his ability to always promise and fail

and his ability to always condemn bomb crisis.
forgotten some
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by ddippset(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
i think nigeria doesnt need a politician as president for now. we need an activist as president. gej is too scared to fail in 2015. he might be the most humane president nigeria ever had. he might be the only civillian minded president we ever had. he might be the president of reconciliation - wrt the niger delta brothers. but for 2 salient reasons the man has been a big failure. boko haram and corruption! everybody look to your left, look to your right, look behind you, look in front of you, look above you, look under you, you will see one corrupt individual who has been indicted in corruption walking free and enjoying their loot. gej's balls are not big enough to handle this. he is playing politics with the boko haram war. he doesnt have balls big enough to confront the northen sponsors of the sect. i know it's not easy but he did beg to apply for the presidency. we need a president who isnt scared of losing his seat and who isnt scared of dying.

P.S-why is it still so difficult to have power for at least 12 hours a day in every part of nigeria? i cant understand this. the president has to answer this question.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by victorazy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
His white shining teeth and round black hat

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by vizboy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
Table Leg :

What bloody truth did you tell me?
What qualities do you like about the clueless dimwit warming the confines of Aso Rock? PLEASE tell me...
If you fail to list 5 solid points here, i will e-anihilate you on this forum tonight!
you can never learn cause you dont want to so of what use is teaching you then
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by coogar: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
ocelot2006: His humility and ability to deliver on his promises, regardless of the noise generated by the loud-mouthed and good-for-nothing opposition.

you are a miserable sod!
deliver what on his promises? how's electricity in your area? how's water supply? what's the ratio of fuel price/gallon to the minimum wage? the menace of robbers and boko haram? delivered on promise? about 100 years ago, you would have been crucified for typing the gibberish above.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
ocelot2006: His humility and ability to deliver on his promises, regardless of the noise generated by the loud-mouthed and good-for-nothing opposition.
Another daft riverine community bred imbecilic dolt ... just like his boss, GEJ
Deliver on what fu....cking promise exactly? please tell me ....
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
The fresh Air,his retardeenity and worldclass subterfuge which he used to deceived Nigeria into voting for him.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Giftedgreen: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
I am starting to suspect that GEJ is paying people to post good things about him on the internet

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by boron10(m): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
Wise-talk:

Can you explain? When has praising a president become an epitome of stupidity?
You may start by telling me the qualities that made him the best President Nigeria has ever produced.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Dee60: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
He is a gentleman, except when 2015 is at stake.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by gbanikiti(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
manny4life: I thought this thread was freedom to speak your mind, so how is it that people are attacking GEJ supporters?
if you ask me,na who i go ask manny?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
vizboy: you can never learn cause you dont want to so of what use is teaching you then
Gbam!!! Just like your boss, GEJ at Aso Rock, you are a celebrated dunce ..... A dimwitted oxymoron
The time is almost up, you, your co-supporters and that Otueke born vagabond are all going to be swept aside for a working and intelligent person, who will deliver Nigeria and its citizens.... Someone with an action plan and a real mission, not some idio..t plucked luckily from the classrooms in Bayelsa
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by chucky234(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
vizboy: lol thanks for the correction and for the brighter grammar i will make sure i get 1
Good boy
That's a good quality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Osun Election... / Peter Obi Campaigns In Various Markets In Anambra (Photos) / #EndSARS Protesters Are Pseudo-Activists ― Frank Mba Lists 10 Points By IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.