Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? (25367 Views)

Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / What Qualities Do Want Presidential Candidates In 2015 Election To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by 1MCN: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
I feel the problem and the intentions of those who corrosively criticize the president is simple: they just wonna pull him down. It doesnt matter to them all the good the man (may) do(es). If he does a single good thing they still tan it just to make it look mutilated and undesirable. But one thing I like about the guy is his calmness, resilience, tenacity, strongwill, patience in delayed gratification, forgiveness (obviously he's not revengeful), and his not a talkative (he's not a media president even though he has good command of English).
Am not holding fort for him. Am not looking up to him for any personal favours- i feel am even too far from his notice. Am only saying my own view.
Our youths must try to have an independent mind to analyze issues so that other people dont use them to further their hideous, heinious, hellish aims.
Maybe time will tell more of GEJ's success or failure.
God bless Nig

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Wisetalk1: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pataki:

It is the oppositions that are paying millions of Nigerians to daily beseige the scumbag's facebook profile and insult him?

When I earlier told you, I am an intellectual role model to all your so-called fathers, you thought I was just bluffing?

Which sane person would see an illogical dimwit like you and call you a rational being? Little wonder your username is needed to boost your stupidity from the gutters.
I can see you want to take another ride with me. You want us to continue from where we stopped at the other side? Fine.
Mr. intellectual fool, is it not time you stopped fooling yourself on nairaland and calling yourself the 'intellectual role model'? With all you claim to know, you are still frustrated and poor, hence you blame the government for your inherited poverty. set up a campaign team and print out posters to contest for 2015, who knows you might win. A bastard like you who is an agent of backwardness will forever drown in the ocean of mediocrity because you claim you are better than the president, yet you do not want to become one. he-goat. Let me remind you that I'm yet to help you clean up all the grammatical blunders you created on the previous thread and took off, I thought you traveled, never knew you will come back to fool yourself. Now I remember that there is inherited stupidity in your family.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
vizboy: so you want a president that can make nigeria better in a blink of an eye keep dreaming. Patience is still one of the most inportant virtue a man need to have. It is said the patient dog eat the fatest bone. GEJ is heading there little by little. In war you can make your enemy think you dont know what you are doing but when the appointed hour comes he will hit you hard cause you wouldnt be expecting it. That is the best strategy of war

Poppycocks and gobblydygooks!!!

GEJ won't get anywhere if given 300 methusalah years ... Stop deceiving yourself, Nigerians are wiser ... GEJ is a fluke and he is absolutely incapable of driving this great nation forward!!!

You have not told the forum 5 good reasons why GEJ has top dog qualities .... Nigeria does not need a dunce, nitwit and clueless fisherman to move it forward, not even a local govt in Nigeria will move forward with a man like that!

GEJ is an opportunist, take the very few intelligent folks around him away, he will struggle badly!

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
The most educated Nigerian President since Lord Lugard.
The most humble Nigerian President since Lord Lugard.
The most Godly Nigerian President since Lord Lugard.
The Luckiest Nigerian Politician since Lord Lugard.
The most voted President since Lord Lugard.

3 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Godogwu: 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
Transperency, media attentive, humility and devotion. Daz all...
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Raymondeji(m): 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
All i see is a leader who got overwhelmed by his positine. *coughs* dats all
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: The most educated Nigerian President since Lord Lugard.

How does all these translates into better life for the people?

4 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by osifred(m): 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
Sincerely I personally don't like anything about him. He doesn't inspire or motivate me in anything. Not the way he talks and definately not the way he acts.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by ocelot2006(m): 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
Table Leg :

GEJ bootlicker ... Let me tell you something, 2015, shit is gona change
GEJ will be disgraced out of Aso Rock forcefully or peacefully
You and your co-fu...cktards won't be able to do anything about it .....
Faacccking Otueke cun....tface vagabond!!

LMAO!! Nice joke asswipe cheesy . It's always fun to see a demented baboon type. Kudos to your zoo trainers. Anyway, tell your overlords at Lagos that come 2015, you clowns still won't smell the presidency cheesy . And there's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you buffoons can do about it cheesy. Now beat it boy.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
osifred: Sincerely I personally don't like anything about him. He doesn't inspire or motivate me in anything. Not the way he talks and definately not the way he acts.

How about the way he govern?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2013

Drivel..... How has the qualities above lifted you out of the abject penury and poverty stricken state you have been wallowing in since GEJ came into power?
Moro....n!

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by akinaloma: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
That boy is too dull to rule the country i think we all need a active person like obasanjo but not corrupt like him

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

How does all these translates into better life for the people?
Yes, Life is good for me and the rest of us that voted this great man, if your life is bent, please visit your native doctor, dont blame the President.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
gbanikiti: as usual,you dont dissapoint with your dumb comments. Am not surprised! When you have a dumbfuck as president and have dumbasses like you and hopeless 9gerian as fools on his payroll what hope does our future have! You are indeed a disgrace to the nigerian youths.

These fuckingmorons are either doing their paid jobs on NL or foolishly affiliating themselves either religiously or ethnically with Jonathan.The only thing is that Nigerians should vote wisely come 2015 !

ocelot2006:

Please do tell us how GEJ administration's the most corrupt, even though he was the VERY FIRST to talk the rot in crucial energy sector (fuel subsidy). And please do tell the house how GEJ's administration hated by the west. Is Nigeria currently a pairah state/rogue nation? If not, I suggest you shut the f@#k up and buzz off before you embarrass yourself any further, airhead.

Nigeria has gone down under Jonathan than when the military were in power.The same president that couldn't account for over 100 billion dollars earned from crude oil last year,the same president that lacks the political will to solve boko haram wahala in the north,the same president that lied that there is electricity in Nigeria only to be foiled by Lagosians,the same president that granted his political mentor amnesty diespite stealing billions of naira,the same president that couldn't declare his assets yet you sickretardedsonsofbitches are supporting him.

Fuckingmorons.

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by ujchief(m): 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2013

How has the luck of the phd holder translated into better life for the citizenry?

Lubbiishhh!!!

Cally your dly theoly reaf this prace!

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by gbanikiti(m): 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2013

and how does this trash you just wrote affected the standard of living of poor nigerians?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by coogar: 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Yes, Life is good for me and the rest of us that voted this great man, if your life is bent, please visit your native doctor, dont blame the President.

how much do you earn driving dangote trucks? please be honest.....
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by simdam500(m): 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
He is a one sided man. Doesn't even care bout d westerners
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Yes, Life is good for me and the rest of us that voted this great man, if your life is bent, please visit your native doctor, dont blame the President.

Thanks, but tell us in detail what he has done to make life better for y'all . . . .
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Princessaleeza: 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
U said he his a listener $ what has he listen 2 in every problem on ground?
Sincere 9gerian: 1) He keeps his promises
https://www.nairaland.com/1203651/when-president-jonathan-promises-he

2) He is a performer
https://www.nairaland.com/1183538/jonathan-working-haters-talking-new
https://www.nairaland.com/1131976/jonathan-continues-impress/4

3) He is fighting corruption silently
https://www.nairaland.com/1225915/fight-against-corruption-president-jonathan

4) He is humble to a fault

5) He NEVER plays to the gallery, nether does he engage in governance by drama

6) He is never afraid of bringing into his govt technocrats or persons that are more knowledgeable than himself. He does not feel threatened by these persons.

7) He is focused and firm on what he hopes to achieve.

POINT 8. He does not appear DESPERATE for political or economic power

9) He is very approachable and likeable

10) He is not vindictive

11) Above all, he's a listening president
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2013

Your life is good yet you use a generating set 24/7 shocked una don suffer for jonathan hand o. Foolish people

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
Table Leg :

Drivel..... How has the qualities above lifted you out of the abject penury and poverty stricken state you have been wallowing in since GEJ came into power?
Moro....n!
May Satan punish your Oesophagus. I am a living Testimony of the goodness of Lord Jesus, Issa Ibn Mariam! May Poverty Be in Your Portion now and for ever more. Please Claim it. As for me and my HouseHold, we appreciate the goodness of GEJ, he is the great son of Niger Delta, the Host that feeds all Parasites. Are you ready for me ? Bring it on! Nematode!!

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by vizboy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
Table Leg :

Poppycocks and gobblydygooks!!!

GEJ won't get anywhere if given 300 methusalah years ... Stop deceiving yourself, Nigerians are wiser ... GEJ is a fluke and he is absolutely incapable of driving this great nation forward!!!

You have not told the forum 5 good reasons why GEJ has top dog qualities .... Nigeria does not need a dunce, nitwit and clueless fisherman to move it forward, not even a local govt in Nigeria will move forward with a man like that!

GEJ is an opportunistic nitwit, take the very few intelligent folks around him away and that will be the end of the nation!

I HATE TO ARGUE WITH A LAPDOG/SLAVE CAUSE NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO TEACH HIM/HER. He or she will always adhere to his or her master. Stop been a slave and think

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
Princessaleeza: U said he his a listener $ has he listen 2 in every problem on ground?

A listener indeed . . . Lol
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by ogbonoeba: 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
None
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Your life is good yet you use a generating set 24/7 shocked una don suffer for jonathan hand o. Foolish people
You are very very daft my friend. If you are suffering I am not complaining. The Power Road map is what I voted for, and it has been delivered. Go and sin no more. May be you voted so that the President can provide you with okro soup, I voted for no frivolities, GEJ is the best thing to happen to Aso Rock since Lord Lugard.

3 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Pataki: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
Wise-talk:

I can see you want to take another ride with me. You want us to continue from where we stopped at the other side? Fine.
Mr. intellectual fool, is it not time you stopped fooling yourself on nairaland and calling yourself the 'intellectual role model'? With all you claim to know, you are still frustrated and poor, hence you blame the government for your inherited poverty. set up a campaign team and print out posters to contest for 2015, who knows you might win. A bastard like you who is an agent of backwardness will forever drown in the ocean of mediocrity because you claim you are better than the president, yet you do not want to become one. he-goat. Let me remind you that I'm yet to help you clean up all the grammatical blunders you created on the previous thread and took off, I thought you traveled, never knew you will come back to fool yourself. Now I remember that there is inherited stupidity in your family.

Almighty doofus, were you not taught to create paragraphs when typing? You are an ignorant gnat trained by demented dolts. Run to your teachers and so-called fathers to let them know you met their intellectual role model online.

That said, you ignorant gnat.....what gives you the impression I am poor and frustrated? You are mentally deficient to handle the intellectual process I will subject you to on this forum. Even your father and your family look up to me for their daily survival! I am sure, part of the funds I send home is feeding your pathetic, odious and rancid being!

Pray tell me, what does the scumbag of a President know? You were the same dolt that was earlier asked to list the achievements of your scumbag president. Only for you in your profound stupidity and limitless idiocy referred us to google him out. Foolishness has to hiding place in your life. You exude it without hinderance.

You ill-mannered gerbil!
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by abdul23(m): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
Wise-talk:
WELL, THE PRESIDENT MAY NOT BE PERFECT,BUT I HAVE CAREFULLY OBSERVED THAT HE IS NOT DESPERATE FOR POWER. HE ATTAINED THIS MAGNIFIED POSITION COINCIDENTALLY AND THINGS WERE JUST FALLING INTO PLACE FOR HIM. MOST TIMES, LEADERS THAT ARE DESPERATE MAY NEVER KNOW THE IMPLICATION OF IT, HENCE THEY LOOSE THE POWER BEFORE THEY THINK OF KEEPING IT. CONSIDER THE LIKES OF ABACHA, MUBARAK, GADDAFI AND SO MANY OTHERS. THEY HELD ON TO POWER LIKE AN INHERITANCE AND THEY ENDED BADLY. SO NEVER HOLD ON TO POWER, POSITION AND AUTHORITY AS IF ITS YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY OR AS IF NO OTHER PERSON CAN HANDLE THAT POSITION EXCEPT YOU.
So, why is he still coming back for second term if he is not holding on to power?.And pls never put him on the same sentense with Gaddafi.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by mbhs139(m): 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I will love to reason with you as long as you are able to sell the reason why you think so . . . .

I like your comment. You seem to be the only reasonable person on this land.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: You are very very daft my friend. If you are suffering I am not complaining. The Power Road map is what I voted for, and it has been delivered. Go and sin no more. May be you voted so that the President can provide you with okro soup, I voted for no frivolities, GEJ is the best thing to happen to Aso Rock since Lord Lugard.

What is the power road map and what is the current power being generated in Nigeria and what was being generated before he came into power and how much he has spent to give what we have currently?

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by taharqa: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
coogar:

you are a miserable sod!
deliver what on his promises? how's electricity in your area? how's water supply? what's the ratio of fuel price/gallon to the minimum wage? the menace of robbers and boko haram? delivered on promise? about 100 years ago, you would have been crucified for typing the gibberish above.

Now listen, and really listen verrrrry carefully:

- NO President in the history of Nigeria have done more work in the Power sector than the just over 2 years of GEJ (I mean REAL work that would eventually SOLVE Nigeria's Power problem)

- NO President since Independence have done as much work in the Railways than what GEJ is doing in that sector today

- NO President since Independence have done more work in the Inland Waterways than what GEJ is presently doing.

- NO President in the history of Nigeria has done as much work in as short a time as what GEJ has done in the Aviation industry in 2 years (and by the time ALL the plans and activities finishes in 4 years, NO President would even come close).

- No President in the history of Nigeria have preceded over the most substantially 'free and fair' Elections ever held over a continuous space of time, ever (NO one even comes close).

- NO President in the history of Nigeria have been as OPEN in Governance (FOI Bll, Self-imposed probes et al) and tolerant to all shades of opinions than GEJ- including the many RIFF_RATS that call themselves Opposition 'activists' today- that insult the president at every chance they get (NO one even comes close).

- NO President in the history of Nigeria have given WOMEN more space in Govt and in Govt policy than GEJ in just 2 years.

- Few Presidents in Nigeria's history have provided more ACCESS to Education as GEJ in 2 years- building of 9 new Universities in less than 2 years, building of over 70 ALMAJIRI schools out of a total of ongoing 104 in less than a year (the Almajiri Schools perhaps tells the story best cos most former Nigerian leaders are from the north yet they didnt do NADA as millions of children were left out of the Conventional school children, partly responsible for the security challenges we currently have in that region till a GEJ, from another region, came along).

etc, etc, etc.....

... Yet there are still areas that are going on but have not yet matured cos of the relatively SHORT time GEJ have spent (YES, he has spent just over 2 years out of almost 53 years). For instance, if the ongoing Agriculture Revolution been driven by arguably the most performing Mnister in today's cabinet (which attempts to drive AGric as a business rather than a social program) works eventually with time, it would very simply been the GREATEST turn around of the critical Agricultural sector in this Nation's history. If the pace of road construction/rehabilitation/repairs in the last year or so, that has outpaced work at any time in the last 15 years or so, continues (as well as the Reforms in the Administration of roads Construction, Funding and Repairs that are been developed), our road system would have taken a surer path to full recovery and sustainability in a long time.

It is just 2 years, there is still a little above 2 years at least to go...

5 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Ephraimatic(m): 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
He's humble and sincere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today / Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison / Peter Obi Donates Borehole In Birnin Kebbi (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.