Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? (14269 Views)

Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? / Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by dahmie2013: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hi everyone!

I've observed amongst my female friends, each time I tell them I'm not ready 4 marriage d first question they ask is, don't u have a "bobo" nii?

Its not that I'm that old, still in my early 20's but the thing amazes me. Another when I told her I just wanted my space, the next thing was "don't say it outside that you don't have a "bobo" & that got me thinking if it was a crime.

Sincerely, I love my life like this. I've had relationships in the past that didn't work out & I felt rather than go in 2 another I should just take a break.

It feels good to be independent & decide what happens in your life without considering any man. Though it seems selfish, but I already paid my dues in d past.

11 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by 190: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
the main crime is getting into a relationship and not shagging him

could earn you 14yrs imprisonment with soft labour tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Evergreen4(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
Its ur life, u can make any decision u like, bt in my opinion its NOT a CRIME, njoy ur sef.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
It's not a crime. There is a time for everything. Do not rush in cos you see someone you know in there, else, you rush out. Your previous relationships should have thought you that lesson. Life is a stage, if you miss one stage, it would affect the other. You are not ready to be in another relationship and that is that.

You are being pressurized by friends who really don't care about how being in a relationship, or not, affects your life. Choose your friends wisely. And when you make a decision, stick to it and be firm. Don't be lopsided.

19 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Popowaa: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
No

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by enigmagu1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
its nt a crime bt dnt resort to.masturbation or les...tinkin yur nt datin...and ur ok wit ur life...no offence plxzzzzzzzzz .
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 5:39am On Mar 21, 2013
It is not
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by djeezy(m): 6:01am On Mar 21, 2013
No...
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by dmcdad: 6:16am On Mar 21, 2013
Its never a crime my dear... In reality, being single is one of the sweetest things I have ever tasted... Its cool. If its what u want then so it should be...

11 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by PrebabyG(f): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2013
Keep it up!!
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Pedagogue: 8:10am On Mar 21, 2013
It's ok. When u see the right person, u'll fall !!!

4 now, 2 hell with what ppl think! U dnt av to do things cos of 'ppl'

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Artistree: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2013
Muskeeto, Muskeeto!! Muskeeto!!! What can a poster do to please u?
Dem no dey follow u play? If u no fit laff, wetin u dey use ur muscles do?
Wetin useless for dis topic now, ehn Musketeer?
Abeg o, dis life too short to dey beef person wey talk e mind, u hear?

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by ebamma(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2013
.Im in your shoes babe, i hate long things in my life, please call me, please send me recharge card,why didn't you call me today, why did u go offline when u saw me online on 2go, are u at home, just to mention a few of girls wahala.

16 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2013
Definitely not, that is if u don't get jealous when u see your friends with their "bobos".

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by alfredo4u(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2013
if i may ask? Is it boyfriend or a date or in a relation?
R u not tired of boyfriend?
Pls op, go and marry, i blieve u r up to 20. Meant no harm oh

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2013
A guy takes a girl on a date. She orders costly champagne, oysters, lobsters, the most expensive food on the menu. The guy asks: “Do you eat like this at your mom’s place?” The girl replies, “No, my mother doesn’t plan to sleep with me after the meal.’

16 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Josh121(m): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2013
I have a friend like you , she says she does not want any man in her Life cos men always want sex and she does not want to give that now . She is on here too but i dont want to mention her name . A good friend and a very lovely one . she spend 2 weeks with me and it was fun been around her .
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by hardbody: 9:33am On Mar 21, 2013
dahmie2013: Hi everyone!

I've observed amongst my female friends, each time I tell them I'm not ready 4 marriage d first question they ask is, don't u have a "bobo" nii?

Its not that I'm that old, still in my early 20's but the thing amazes me. Another when I told her I just wanted my space, the next thing was "don't say it outside that you don't have a "bobo" & that got me thinking if it was a crime.

Sincerely, I love my life like this. I've had relationships in the past that didn't work out & I felt rather than go in 2 another I should just take a break.

It feels good to be independent & decide what happens in your life without considering any man. Though it seems selfish, but I already paid my dues in d past.

All of these in your early 20s?, my dear, i think you deserve a break. What happened to studies? Are you through with school? Anyways, to me, it helps to have male friends, perhaps unattached while you sort your life out. However, if all men and women had the same approach to relationship, how would we procreate and the world recreate itself, just asking.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by slimming: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2013
Face your life first not boyfriend,until you are ready for it

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Airforce1(m): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2013
@Topic,
Be parient let me ask my oga at the top
Cuz I don't want to say something and he will say another one

Daz all

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2013
I don't ave a Girl-friend!

Now,, Am I in a Prison Cell?
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by yorke1: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2013
Dear in the 21th century, it is a crime!
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2013
Men!!!Men!!!Men!!!
So complicated,
So confusing,
So hard to please.
If u try 2 pls dem, u re cheap. If u make love (sex) to them, u're a LovePeddler. If u don't, u re playing hard to get.
If u show dem u love dem, u're too emotional.
If u don't show it, u don't love dem.
If u give them attention, u're bugging them, if u
don't u're with other men. If u demand for
attention u're a nagging
woman, if u don't u're not understandable
If u dress sexy, u're attracting other men
If u don't , u're awkward & local.
If u cook & wash their clothes u're desperate
If u don't, u're not a wife material.
If u go to club/party, u're too exposed
If u don't, u're naïve.
If u re beautiful, u can't stay wit 1 man
If u're ugly, u're not up to standard. If u're
independent, u're chasing men away
If u're dependent, u're a liability:
If u try 2 satisfy dem in bed, U're a sex addict
If u don't, u're making sex boring. If u'r pregnant, u
want to trap them: If u're not pregnant, u're not a
woman or might hv damaged ur womb
If u ask men for money
U're too demanding
What do men really want? Does that mean they
don't even know what they want? They can be
so annoying!!! GOSH!! please, answer dis question: if
u are a man pls be sincere, WHAT DO MEN
REALLY WANT? But if u are a woman, IS IT TRUE?

38 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Gistwitherico(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2013
Its not a crime! Am a guy and am telling u its not necessary atall. Thats the truth. These relationship leads to heart breaking, premarital sex (that does not worth it), and insults. Also as a young girl, u wud be less focused in ur immediate priceless goals due 2 divided attention! The bible says in songs of solomon 3:5, do not stir up love until it pleases. Instead of a temporal guy wth dirty underwears no future 4 2moro and waiting for sexual pleasure 4rm u, why cant u wait 4 an appropriate guy, *fine boy*, who wud propose courtship 2 u! And 2 all dating has never been approved by God. The only intimate relationshp outside the boundary of the marriage is COURTSHIP.

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by POLICECAP: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2013
alfredo4u: if i may ask? Is it boyfriend or a date or in a relation?
R u not tired of boyfriend?
Pls op, go and marry, i blieve u r up to 20. Meant no harm oh

Another up-side down thinker.

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by sobastical: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2013
190: the main crime is getting into a relationship and not shagging him

could earn you 14yrs imprisonment with soft labour tongue tongue tongue

Oga park well jare wich one be ur own sef

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by venatus25(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2013
the answer is NO. But when de feeling for joystick arouse in you how do you cope?
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Damitism: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2013
Same here sister! Anytime my friend ask of my girlfriend and i say i have none, na one kinda nonsense talk go follow. I don't want any devil in my life, i mean girl. Single life is the best. If not 4 children, i will NEVER marry.

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by sennykenny(f): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2013
Not a crime at all, but its a crime when u like a female friend than ur bobo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] / Some Popular Things People Do On Valentine’s Day - Bamisepeters' Blog / The 10 Commandments For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.