Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls (3410 Views)

Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by hiltino: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2008
Iv been in a rltship for five years now, @ the outset i dint realy apprecite my girl cos she dint have the looks i wanted ( i mean she's not so beautiful ) but shes ben faithful and realy nice and commited cos she loves me very much and believes we have a future together.

It was only until recently that i realy began to appreciate her wen i stopped looking only on mere appearance for inner beauty.

I dont want to breakl her heart cos she's made a lot of sacrifices as other guys keep making advances towards her and she dosent fail to tell me. @ the same time iv seen other girls that have got what she lacks.

She's ma first love and am her first love too shes a virgin and uptill now weve not done it cos i want sex free relationship wit whoever i'll marry even if the person has done it before. that way i can keep ma wifes pride and respect her more.

she's been ok wit that ever since we started until now and she loves me very very much. even wen i cheated on her she forgave me and asked us to move on. i stopped cheating on her for two years now and ever since iv not had any other relatship exept her. She wants me to mrry me cos im what she says she needs.

Recently i met a girl that can take her place but i dont know if i should just focus on ma rltionship and 4get other girls or just quit ma old rltship and go 4 what i think is the best fo me cos any decision i reach now will b for the rest of ma life.

Should i go for beauty and values in a girl am yet to know very well or should i stick to my loving girl that has been faithfull and commited but not so beautiful ( facially only)and work her to ma taste.
cos the way u make ur bed is the way u'll lay on it
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by efuah(f): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2008
hmmmm, it seems u know the answer to ur hard decision already. . . listen to ur heart. Beauty fades, but good character. . . hardly fade.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Nina4eva(f): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2008
u already answered it ur self. The devil u know is far much better than the angel u don't know. Be wise! cheesy
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by kalmebad(f): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2008
@poster

He who has ears,let me hear
They have spoken
All that glitters are not gold
All my life i have never settled for anytin less from phyiscal attribute and they have yeilded no fruitful result
No one is telling me to look beyound beauty now, as long as the person doesn't look like epe
Let ur heart guide u
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by squirrel20(f): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2008
efuah:

hmmmm, it seems u know the answer to your hard decision already. . . listen to your heart. Beauty fades, but good character. . . hardly fade.

EXACTLY
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by DOYINDARA(f): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2008
facial beauty aint everything. why not stick with ur not too prety girl, beauty is from within. BE WISE
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by oneperson: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2008
is ur HEAD still standing on your neck?
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Outstrip(f): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2008
I think you should let her be. She is too good for you. She deserves better.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by chinda3: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2008
dont marry out of beauty find out who u love most out of dis two babes and go for dat one
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2008
That's a bit shallow  sad But still, follow your heart ehn? Physical beauty isn't everything sad
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Chacal: 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ Hiltino,

I can't even see any problem here.
Who says u cannot multi-task?
Keep the 2 of em for a while and decide who makes u happier. . . .
This is no conundrum at all. . . .
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by olanajim(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2008
Please don't follow your heart in this matter. It would lead you to temptation. I will rather ask you to use your head gnd not your heart.

Your heart mislead you in the first place and matje you run after unknown beauty. Don't trust it again!
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by FactorChic(f): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2008
Chacal:

@ Hiltino,

I can't even see any problem here.
Who says u cannot multi-task?
Keep the 2 of em for a while and decide who makes u happier. . . .
This is no conundrum at all. . . .

I'm sorry but that is a very dumb advice u just gave!  angry

Decide who makes u happier? so when he falls for the two of them, he will co me back here and write another post asking us who he should choose and we readers are here wasting our precious time to go over the same posts?  angry angry, very stupid advice I tell u!

@ Poster

LOOKS FADE, case dismissed!!! angry
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Dreloaded(f): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2008
hitino, post your picture.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by danity: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2008
Well since you want a sex-free relationship with whoever you marry, why don't you stay with her?
After all, you've been waiting all this while.
I think you have a big problem being faithful and you're just being tempted.
Follow your heart though.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Chacal: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2008
FactorChic:

[/b]

[b]I'm sorry but that is a very dumb advice u just gave!  angry

Decide who makes u happier? so when he falls for the two of them, he will co me back here and write another post asking us who he should choose and we readers are here wasting our precious time to go over the same posts?  angry angry, very stupid advice I tell u!

@ Poster

LOOKS FADE, case dismissed!!! angry

Stupid advice? Must u resort to personal attacks to drive your points home?
U need alot to learn.

I insist he should keep the 2 of em for a while and decide who makes him happier.
It is not possible for a man to LOVE 2 WOMEN EQUALLY. . . . .
So, the OP cannot fall for the 2 of em. . . .
Capice?
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Dreloaded(f): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2008
yea why retort to personal attacks when you can just call people's parents "cunts" grin

Dude has no right keeping anyone cos he had already CHEATED on the first girl and she still forgave his ass. she must be desperate

Anyway, Op Im still waiting for your picture.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2008
Outstrip:

I think you should let her be. She is too good for you. She deserves better.

I agree !!!!!!!!!
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Chacal: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ D-reloaded,

You are missing the point like a free-throw shot!
I don't look for people's trouble but if anyone brings it to ma door-step, i have the right to fight back.
It's called SELF-DEFENCE.

The OP is in a mix and cannot decide on which direction.
His best option is to keep the 2 lasses and see which one benefits him the most.
Who knows, Girl B might be his missing rib for all we know.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Dreloaded(f): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2008
you cant fight back without involving people's parents, Jackal. like I do Just saying wink

Whole missing rib and whatnot is rubbish. He's been dating this girl for too long and he's put her through enough crap for his arse for him to now drop her for siome pretty face.

Hopefully she'll get all Lynn Whitfield in a "Thin Love Between Love & Hate" on him if he tries some cheating crap again.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Chacal: 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ D-reloaded,

Stop acting like a ninny.

Are u saying a man should put up with a lady because they have been dating for gazillion years?
Blimey. . . . The OP is single which means he is open to OPTIONS. . . . It doesn't work the way you are thinking.
Why aren't u with your high school boyfriend till today? grin grin grin grin

Now. . . . . the lad feels he has found someone else that can tingle his spine.
He is at a cross-road and needs professional advice. . . . He should keep the 2 lasses and stay with the one that gels with him.
Even Martin Luther King had a fling by the side so what is this HOLIER THAN THOU attitude you are preaching here?
Don't make me bash your head with a CLAW-HAMMER. angry angry
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Cassiel(f): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2008
@poster
I beseech you with the mercies of God,leave your first girlfriend for the solid reason that you don't deserve her.Go for the second one you're currently interested in.
Truth is that if you don't break your good girl's heart now,if you end up marrying her,you will still break her heart someday when you see some other fine sister that stirs your juices.If you love this girl,leave her now because its the best thing you can do for her.She deserves way better than you for sure.
Also,the fact that you're with one girl and at the same time considering another that can take her place (quoting you there) says it all.You don't even want to be with this good girl of yours.Perhaps you're bored with her.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Dreloaded(f): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2008
didnt date in secondary school. Took my Val's Day presents and went on my way grin

Na only claw hammer? why not ball and chain sef? olodo

The whole "let him handle both" thing would make since if he and the present girl were casually dating buit the chick thinks they are exclusive so i fail to see how your advice is faair to her

then again, in threads like this do people ever care about what's fair to the girl. Not really so nevermind.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by chinda3: 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2008
@poster
I beseech you with the mercies of God

@cassiel

this ur preaching too much oooo cheesy grin

@poster
but i agree wt cassiel,its better u leave d poor girl now ooo,broken relationship is better than broken marriage,God bless u wt woman u say u no want,leave her for d rightful person to come her way i beg,stop blocking her way.u dont deserve an angel,cos dat girl is an angel,find ur destiny elsewhere and leave her alone angry
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Ajebota(f): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2008
Just curious, y is your relationship with this girl sex-free when you have cheated with other girls? Or is your definition of cheating different? No disrespect just a little at sea on this one,
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Chacal: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ D-reloaded,

You didn't date in your high school? Tell that to the birds!!!!!!!!!!

The chic THINKS THEY ARE EXCLUSIVE does not mean they are exclusive.
At the end of the day, they are NOT married so this geezer is still open to options.
Let him see things from both sides of the coin and decide which one is okay for him.

@ Cassiel,

I disagree with u.
Y'all women can be self-centred.
The OP has got one or two issues with Girl A. . . .  .He thinks the girl is not bonz enough for him.

This is a problem he should deal with before marriage.
If he doesn't. . . . .the ugly-headed hydra might come back to haunt the geezer.
He is better off cheating now that he is SINGLE than when he is MARRIED and children are involved.

I will kill 20 people to save 5 million people. . . .  .Geddit?
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Ajebota(f): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2008
My previous question was for the poster
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Dreloaded(f): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2008
and why is that hard to believe? cry grin

Ajebota:

Just curious, y is your relationship with this girl sex-free when you have cheated with other girls? Or is your definition of cheating different? No disrespect just a little at sea on this one,

He's a bloody hypocrite like the rest of them with their "I cant marry someone i've slept with" logic.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2008
Chacal:

@ Cassiel,

I disagree with u.
Y'all women can be self-centred.
The OP has got one or two issues with Girl A. . . . .He thinks the girl is not bonz enough for him.

This is a problem he should deal with before marriage.
If he doesn't. . . . .the ugly-headed hydra might come back to haunt the geezer.
He is better off cheating now that he is SINGLE than when he is MARRIED and children are involved.

I will kill 20 people to save 5 million people. . . . .Geddit?

This was not addressed to me but I just can't help it. cheesy

This not a matter of being self centered. The poster is a self proclaimed cheater who claims he has repented and his girlfriend forgave him. However I don't see why he still keeps this girl while his eyes are still roving around looking for another. It is obvious he doesn't love this girl he says is not facially beautiful. The vibe I got from his post was that he holds outward appearance in great esteem. If he's going to date two girls at a time, please save her from another emotional stabbing (remember he cheated) and let her get on with her life.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by chinda3: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2008

This was not addressed to me but I just can't help it. Cheesy

This not a matter of being self centered. The poster is a self proclaimed cheater who claims he has repented and his girlfriend forgave him. However I don't see why he still keeps this girl while his eyes are still roving around looking for another. It is obvious he doesn't love this girl he says is not facially beautiful. The vibe I got from his post was that he holds outward appearance in great esteem. If he's going to date two girls at a time, please save her from another emotional stabbing (remember he cheated) and let her get on with her life

@still water
thats right girl
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Cassiel(f): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2008
@Chac
I'm saying the same thing,only without the cheating part.He should leave this good girl alone and go do his exploration and soul-searching.She's forgiven him for cheating twice already.Its just evil putting her through it a third time.Haba.She's got feelings too,for crying out loud.The world is not about males only.He should tell her about this second girl,tell her he needs time to sort himself out.If she's willing to wait for him,then that's a different matter.If she decides to end it there,even better for her.But my point is he should not cheat on her a third time.
Honestly if he does,may his dick wither up like a dry stick instantly.
@chinda3
lol grin grin grin The guy needs more than preaching o.What kind of man is he anyway?
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by chinda3: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2008
Honestly if he does,may his privates wither up like a dry stick instantly.

shocked shocked shocked grin cool
@poster

my brother a curse has been layed on u,so be careful cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings / How To Spot A Female Player: / Romantic Or Just Funny (Newly weds picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.