Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls (3420 Views)

Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by 4Him(m): 1:29am On Mar 29, 2008
Chacal:

@ Stillwater,

God bless u.

I think 4Him is attracted to all em 600-pound mac donald's burger-eating lasses.
Women with 6 layers of ring on their bellies. grin grin grin
What a taste!!!!!!! tssssk. . . . tsssssk.

what did i expect from a muppet? grin
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Dreloaded(f): 1:30am On Mar 29, 2008
I think Catherine Zeta Jones has a better body.

Welsh women are pretty compared to the rest of the UK. It's a shame really
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Dreloaded(f): 1:30am On Mar 29, 2008
Lol this thread has definitely gone offtopic
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

Bee Good

Please move your incoherent garbage jare

Osisi you think Obama is attractive. I can't take your taste seriously

don't hate me because I like skinny, tall men.
obama is fine ,I don't care what you think grin
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Dreloaded(f): 1:33am On Mar 29, 2008
Halle's man is tall and skinny too.

He's a model after all tongue

Obama is muticolored bat!
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Chacal: 1:35am On Mar 29, 2008
4Him:

what did i expect from a muppet? grin

You are the one sounding like a lummox here.
Loads of women spend thousands of $$$ to look like Halle Berry and yet she is too skinny for u.
Make the call now. . . . . U need to see your SHRINK!!!!
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 29, 2008
chacal was that necessary ?
Isn't he entitled to his own definition of what's attractive to him.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 29, 2008
Afterall mo'nique and Macy gray have men who find them attractive
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 29, 2008
Even you sef would be attractive to some people lipsrsealed
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Chacal: 1:38am On Mar 29, 2008
@ nwando,

Of course he is. . . .
However, he shouldn't misrepresent NL males with his trumpery.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Dreloaded(f): 1:39am On Mar 29, 2008
Monique has a pretty face

Macy, well let's just say drugs will make you sleep with anything
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by 4Him(m): 1:39am On Mar 29, 2008
Nwando dont mind the muppet, he's on his period.  cheesy

Chacal, it is misguided women who spend loads trying to look like Halle when they could easily be happier in their own skin.
I dont consider her attractive at all . . . i'm sure u know having fair skin is not synonymous with beauty.
Give me a buxom (note: not fat just in case u dont have a dictionary) woman any day buddy.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by 4Him(m): 1:41am On Mar 29, 2008
Mo'nique? Too fat.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Cassiel(f): 1:41am On Mar 29, 2008
@danity
Every woman's dream body?Hip-less? Little butt? Don't think so. Not saying she ain't pretty tho wink
@Chac
Give 4Him a break.Personally i wouldn't want to be that skinny.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

Monique has a pretty face
Macy, well let's just say drugs will make you sleep with anything

so does cedric the entertainer
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 29, 2008
kidding.
Monique is pretty
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 29, 2008
meanwhile reloaded,your new picture is cute.
some people will soon say I'm chasing you with the way they reason around here.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by 4Him(m): 1:44am On Mar 29, 2008
Cassiel:

@danity
Every woman's dream body?Hip-less? Little butt? Don't think so. Not saying she ain't pretty tho wink
@Chac

Tell them o. why shld i have bigger hips than a woman? tufiakwa.
If there is no butt to grab then no ring for you.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Chacal: 1:45am On Mar 29, 2008
@4Him,

Men don't do periods. . . . . I guess you didn't pay attention in school.
Short attention span?

Who is talking about her skin? She would still be pretty if she's as dark as tar.
I am talking about her toned body coupled with the face she has got.
Buxom? I would take shapely ANYDAY of the year.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by SamMilla1(m): 1:45am On Mar 29, 2008
@poster,
I went through your profile and nothing remotely sheds a little light on how old you are. I wanted to know how old the girl is too but i cant because u didn say anything about thet either. i wante dot determine if u are old enough to be talking about marriage ince you met another girl and suddenly started comparing beauty with character, Go back to the first girl and apologise to her for even thinking about what u said here.  Good luck.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 29, 2008
@ poster
it seems you are not yet repented as you said.
mind you all that gliters are not gold,i bet if you 'll be able to
find some one else if you loose her.

@stillwater
God Bless you

@chacal

playboy,please lern to give a good advice
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by 4Him(m): 1:47am On Mar 29, 2008
Chacal:

@4Him,

Men don't do periods. . . . . I guess you didn't pay attention in school.
Short attention span?

Pay better attention to current events around you, an American man is currently 5 months pregnant and not all women have periods. tongue

Chacal:

Who is talking about her skin? She would still be pretty if she's as dark as tar.
I am talking about her toned body coupled with the face she has got.
Buxom? I would take shapely ANYDAY of the year.

Every man to himself.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 29, 2008
Cassiel:

@danity
@Chac

Ah ah if Halle is too skinny, then people like me that are thinner than she is  are finished shocked shocked.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by 4Him(m): 1:49am On Mar 29, 2008
stillwater:

Ah ah if Halle is too skinny, then people like me that are thinner than she is are finished shocked shocked.

Nwannem o there is hope for you ehn. grin
I will soon fatten you.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 29, 2008
4Him:

Tell them o. why shld i have bigger hips than a woman? tufiakwa.
If there is no butt to grab then no ring for you.

LOL
at least you said your own.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Chacal: 1:54am On Mar 29, 2008
@ 4Him,

Don't display your ignorance.
He was actually born a woman and had a partial sex-change surgery.
I still insist u suffer from short attention span.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Cassiel(f): 1:56am On Mar 29, 2008
@stillwater
Girl you can't be as skinny as Nicole Richie. Or are you? Cos if you are then there truly is no hope for you grin
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Dreloaded(f): 1:59am On Mar 29, 2008
lol t hanksosisi, eh they should know by now that we have history here on NL. tongue
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by danity: 2:06am On Mar 29, 2008
Nicole Richie is no longer human.
She's too skinny to be considered bone and flesh
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by Cassiel(f): 2:10am On Mar 29, 2008
@danity
Why anyone would want to look like a bag of scrawny bones beats the heck outta me.Looks like she's suffering from AIDS.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by pahtahkee: 2:19am On Mar 29, 2008
@ Poster,
How old are you?

You should be old enough to make decisions on your own. Thats my suggestion to you.
Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by danity: 2:25am On Mar 29, 2008
How about Amy Winehouse?
I'm still trying to figure that girl out.
She gives me the heebie jeebies along with Angelina Jolie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? / Why Do They Like Dancing With Their Yansh? / She Read My BBM Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.