Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram (16929 Views)

Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram / Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram / Tinubu Backs Fashola For 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
Tinubu don join Buhari his master now and he must please his masters. This game is all about 2015.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
Boko Haram doesn't have a face like militants. So no amnesty for them.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by vladimiros: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
BH will never get amnesty

Southern boys go vex
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by hercules07: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
The carrot and the stick approach is still the best option, those in BH who have killed must be brought to Justice and the law should deal with them, those innocents caught in the crossfire, those who are helpless, the unemployed, should be rehabilitated. I laugh at those who try to distinguish between MEND and BH, they are one and the same, MEND killed many many innocent people, some were killed in bank robberies, in the fight for supremacy between the mend terrorists, even those who were on a mission to negotiate peace were also gunned down, there is no difference between MEND and BH. Tinubu's assertion is what makes sense, apply the stick and the carrot to the two ends e of the donkey.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by talktimi(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
eggheaders:

in saner climes.terrorism is countered by infiltrating the ranks of the terrorist and other professional counter insurgenency moves.like Britain for example moderates are empowered to counter the inbreeding of terrorist idealogy and giving information on suspicious member of the muslim community. but here Nigeria we tag all northern and Muslims boko haram.even government is not ready to listen the elders of the north.you have to get there cooperation and trust if you are really serious in tackling this issue.but here you have a government that uses only the sword method.whereas countering them involves using the sword and the carrot. you may ask why usa still remains a pal of Pakistan even when they know they harbour Osama and covertly empowers terrorist .cause they need a friend to clamp down on peeps in wazaristan and Afghanistan.
you will just sit down in one cornertyping anything that enters your minute brain. Who told you our sss & dmi haven't infiltrated the boko haram & ansaru terror networks ? You just like scratching your balls and pointing out that our security network is failing. The question you should ask is if GEJ is implementing the advice of our security agencies and if not why ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by eggheaders(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
talktimi: you will just sit down in one cornertyping anything that enters your minute brain. Who told you our sss & dmi haven't infiltrated the boko haram & ansaru terror networks ? You just like scratching your balls and pointing out that our security network is failing. The question you should ask is if GEJ is implementing the advice of our security agencies and if not why ?

since you know better you can help us with what we don't know.how has there infiltration reduce the attack??just please shar more light on your claims.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by EKOBIZ: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
THIS MAN CALLED TINUBU IS A DISAPPOINTMENT TWISTING TRUTH ALL IN THE NAME OF POLITICS. SO HE DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF GHOST? OK LETS MAKE IT SIMPLE AND EASIER,TINUBU BRING THOSE SO CALLED BOKO HARAM OUT AND WE WILL GRANT THEM AMNESTY.... MUMU YORUBA MAN AND SABOTEUR FROM THE WEST....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by thirty(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
teskyg: That I.D.I.O.T,Tinubu should just shut his big kpomo mouth.Am sure the Emir couldn't wait to see his back.Dancing on the Grave of Boko Haram victims.Does he know the untold hardship families who had lost their love ones are going through.Maybe,when your dear Oluremi or any of your close family member is attacked by Boko Haram,let's see if you will suggest Amnesty.

BH can never kill any yoruba man. Its the igbo they will continue to kill because they dont know their limit. Infact they have sold there birth right for jet to Oritshajefor.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by nd07(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
4 dose of u advocating amnesty alongside Tinubu. who among these vagabonds called boko haram is wt out blood shed? Tinubu said they r nt ghosts. how many of them hs come out openly 2 declare him/herself a member of b/h. Asari Dokubo & others boldly answered d call of d f.g 2 Abuja & stated their cases. f.g called 4 dialogue wt b/h yet none of them responded neither were they able 2 4wd a rep. now d question is "what do they want?"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by talktimi(m): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
eggheaders:

since you know better you can help us with what we don't know.how has there infiltration reduce the attack??just please shar more light on your claims.
infiltration by secret service personel has 2 main purposes, to gather information about the targets and to co ordinate strikes from within. I can authoritatively tell you that GEJ has the names of all BH sponsors & most if not all their main camps & training grounds. We should stop under rating our security operatives especially because of the shenanigans of some of our corrupt police officers. I've met an SS officer who had undergone foreign training working as a shoe shiner in the course of his duty. This is aside the topic, GEJ has said BH is even within his cabinet, he knows them, the question we should ask is why isn't he working on the intelligence gathered by our security operatives ? We also can't say the JTF isn't working because there are many things they can't explain/expose about their operations to ordinary civilians except those at the theatre of war who witness the carnage first hand.
My deduction ? This BH wahala will turn round to bite their sponsors next year giving GEJ a smooth sailing to Aso Rock come 2015, a pity innocent blood is being spilled in the name of politics.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by mensdept: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
Tinubu is controlling all allocations going to Southwest, and is internationally backed by important folks. His call for amnesty is purely to promote his interest, since he is a muslim, and continues to enjoy patronage from the FG.

So why rock the boat? Do you guys expect this Omo to say the FG should lockup the terrorist boys?

Hel.l No
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by eggheaders(m): 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
talktimi: infiltration by secret service personel has 2 main purposes, to gather information about the targets and to co ordinate strikes from within. I can authoritatively tell you that GEJ has the names of all BH sponsors & most if not all their main camps & training grounds. We should stop under rating our security operatives especially because of the shenanigans of some of our corrupt police officers. I've met an SS officer who had undergone foreign training working as a shoe shiner in the course of his duty. This is aside the topic, GEJ has said BH is even within his cabinet, he knows them, the question we should ask is why isn't he working on the intelligence gathered by our security operatives ? We also can't say the JTF isn't working because there are many things they can't explain/expose about their operations to ordinary civilians except those at the theatre of war who witness the carnage first hand.
My deduction ? This BH wahala will turn round to bite their sponsors next year giving GEJ a smooth sailing to Aso Rock come 2015, a pity innocent blood is being spilled in the name of politics.

thanks for the info.don't you gej is to be blame.arrest all the sponsors take our fighter jets to their hideouts and level the place.why do you think the bh thing will backfire next year.since gej is not ready to act as a man the crisis will still lingers on.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by tomakint: 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
eggheaders:

thanks for the info.don't you gej is to be blame.arrest all the sponsors take our fighter jets to their hideouts and level the place.why do you think the bh thing will backfire next year.since gej is not ready to act as a man the crisis will still lingers on.
Son, u need to go back to school, too much weed is not good for your already good-for-nothing fufu u called brain undecided It seems you've seen too many movies 'AIRHEAD' kai dis mumu boy too dull cheesy
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by emmatok(m): 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Carrot and stick approach is the best.

Even the US had talked to Talibans in Afghan paying Millions for thier supports.

You can never defeat ideological militants.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by lateef4me(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
Why am I not surprised ? ....SMH ....
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by gratiaeo(m): 12:05am On Mar 22, 2013
eggheaders:

idiot animal go do what you do best joor.suc.king gej a55.I can help you with toothpick incase his pubic hair get stuck between your teeth.foolish goat.
BIG BLACK FOOL! Only god know where you hide the polethen bag you sh*it inside. Dirty pig you are
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by gratiaeo(m): 12:10am On Mar 22, 2013
emmatok: Carrot and stick approach is the best.

Even the US had talked to Talibans in Afghan paying Millions for thier supports.

You can never defeat ideological militants.
If we can't defeat them, we allow them to form their boko republic. 2014 will define Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Chidoxyl(m): 12:23am On Mar 22, 2013
Ghosts or not ghosts, me just feel we've had enough of blood shed.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by kepere: 12:28am On Mar 22, 2013
cry[color=#006600][/color]that 1 concern am_..even with dat,boko haram cant stop the evil workthat 1 concern am_..even with dat,boko haram cant stop the evil workthat 1 concern am_..even with dat,boko haram cant stop the evil work.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by talktimi(m): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2013
eggheaders:

I see this problem in two ways, either GEJ can't arrest the sponsors because of the ethnic and religeous backlash that will fall out bearing in mind that the sponsors are very important & influential members of the northern society. Arresting them now could just spark off another civil war which Nigeria will not survive because there will be retaliatory killings and it won't just stop at the ibos who are the usual victims but can extend to the yorubas & other ethnic groups. Once it affects the yorubas, you can be sure they will retaliate no questions asked thereby encouraging other tribes to do the same. The second scenario that could be playing out is that he's just containing the BH wahala now, taking out the foot soldiers with the aid of the JTF while biding his time against 2015 elections when he will play his joker & start arresting the sponsors who mostly happen to be his main opposition especially within the PDP and the BH will be the ones to cause their problems because I predict a carnage worse than the Kano bombings which will generate outrage across the nation, spurring the president seemingly into action thereby leading to the arrest of these sponsors and henchmen, I said this with the niger delta militants and I'll say it again, BH can be wiped out within a fortnight. The president and all the affected governors know these people and when the president solves this BH wahala within a year, you will see that people will swing their votes towards him out of sympathy because of the obvious bullying he has been receiving from northern political heavyweights.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by eggheaders(m): 8:04am On Mar 22, 2013
gratiaeo:
BIG BLACK FOOL! Only god know where you hide the polethen bag you sh*it inside. Dirty pig you are

fuccktard. for you brain to work is so impossible like camel passing through the ye of a needle.so you have not used or see the water system toilet all your life.subhumans like you need to be hang upside.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by AMEBO2BUSY: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2013
Honestly, if not sheer fate that brought us with this (COW & GATE) northerns, so self-centered the life of men are nothing to them asking for amnesty, NIGER DELTAN AGITATION WAS WITHOUT BLOOD CHECK UR RECORD. Boko Haram is islamic & evil inclining.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by eggheaders(m): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2013
tomakint:
Son, u need to go back to school, too much weed is not good for your already good-for-nothing fufu u called brain undecided It seems you've seen too many movies 'AIRHEAD' kai dis mumu boy too dull cheesy

when you wan get sense agba ma danu oshi.your children must be so unfortunate having a dumbass like you as their father.like I always advice quit smoking mosquito coil laced with pawpaw leaves and lizard shyte.this your combination has really messed with your brain and cns that is why it is so difficult for you to think straight GTFOH son of a dirty leech.calling you imb.ecile is an insult to imb.eciles cause you are century dumber than them.go do your routine joor sucking gej hairy salty balls.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by tomakint: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2013
With the way things are going in this country presently, perhaps Jonathan may just be the last President of Nigeria it is more than certain that the powers that be in the core north just want to make Jonathan's government hell on earth cool
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by eggheaders(m): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2013
talktimi: I see this problem in two ways, either GEJ can't arrest the sponsors because of the ethnic and religeous backlash that will fall out bearing in mind that the sponsors are very important & influential members of the northern society. Arresting them now could just spark off another civil war which Nigeria will not survive because there will be retaliatory killings and it won't just stop at the ibos who are the usual victims but can extend to the yorubas & other ethnic groups. Once it affects the yorubas, you can be sure they will retaliate no questions asked thereby encouraging other tribes to do the same. The second scenario that could be playing out is that he's just containing the BH wahala now, taking out the foot soldiers with the aid of the JTF while biding his time against 2015 elections when he will play his joker & start arresting the sponsors who mostly happen to be his main opposition especially within the PDP and the BH will be the ones to cause their problems because I predict a carnage worse than the Kano bombings which will generate outrage across the nation, spurring the president seemingly into action thereby leading to the arrest of these sponsors and henchmen, I said this with the niger delta militants and I'll say it again, BH can be wiped out within a fortnight. The president and all the affected governors know these people and when the president solves this BH wahala within a year, you will see that people will swing their votes towards him out of sympathy because of the obvious bullying he has been receiving from northern political heavyweights.

so he is cool with innocent people been killed for political reasons.why can't he use the yassar arafat method in taking out this sponsors covertly without anyone noticing.since from your submission the boko thing is a pdp thing why can't he as the party leader put his people in order.and seek the help of somebody like obj that knows how to cut deal with Northerners.then he can still work with the traditional rulers instead of calling their bluff.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by tomakint: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2013
eggheaders:

when you wan get sense agba ma danu oshi.your children must be so unfortunate having a dumbass like you as their father.like I always advice quit smoking mosquito coil laced with pawpaw leaves and lizard shyte.this your combination has really messed with your brain and cns that is why it is so difficult for you to think straight GTFOH son of a dirty leech.calling you imb.ecile is an insult to imb.eciles cause you are century dumber than them.go do your routine joor sucking gej hairy salty balls.
I know u are naturally a full breed goat, despite being disgraced, bashed many times here you are still waffling! Men, I never see ur type of goat breed before just like your father (dayokanu) and uncle (desola), anyway that's ur probs aburo just answer this simple question; please between 'airhead' and 'coconut head' kindly pick one out of the two as your new 'handle' that you can be addressed! Seriously, you are one funny dude cheesy
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by eggheaders(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2013
tomakint:
I know u are naturally a full breed goat, despite being disgraced, bashed many times here you are still waffling! Men, I never see ur type of goat breed before just like your father (dayokanu) and uncle (desola), anyway that's ur probs aburo just answer this simple question; please between 'airhead' and 'coconut head' kindly pick one out of the two as your new 'handle' that you can be addressed! Seriously, you are one funny dude cheesy

red bororo like you seriously I can't keep tab on how my times I have send you to the cleaners on this forum.one of the insult I rained on you got me my all time likes on this forum.you should be ashame of yourself all this humilation suffered by you from.but like a goat that you are you always come for more.tomfoolery haven't seen any stupid fellow with stupidity of your class.calling you pea sized brain android is an understatement.can we arrange a meet up.my semi automatic is itching for a chance to rip a bullet size hole in that your useless good for nothing skull.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 22, 2013
Yeske!:
First it was the Sultan of Sokoto,then collaborators down south in their usual falling in line form (Gani Adams etc) and now this. smh. So much for free education.

Yorubas at it again
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by odogwux(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2013
talktimi: I see this problem in two ways, either GEJ can't arrest the sponsors because of the ethnic and religeous backlash that will fall out bearing in mind that the sponsors are very important & influential members of the northern society. Arresting them now could just spark off another civil war which Nigeria will not survive because there will be retaliatory killings and it won't just stop at the ibos who are the usual victims but can extend to the yorubas & other ethnic groups. Once it affects the yorubas, you can be sure they will retaliate no questions asked thereby encouraging other tribes to do the same. The second scenario that could be playing out is that he's just containing the BH wahala now, taking out the foot soldiers with the aid of the JTF while biding his time against 2015 elections when he will play his joker & start arresting the sponsors who mostly happen to be his main opposition especially within the PDP and the BH will be the ones to cause their problems because I predict a carnage worse than the Kano bombings which will generate outrage across the nation, spurring the president seemingly into action thereby leading to the arrest of these sponsors and henchmen, I said this with the niger delta militants and I'll say it again, BH can be wiped out within a fortnight. The president and all the affected governors know these people and when the president solves this BH wahala within a year, you will see that people will swing their votes towards him out of sympathy because of the obvious bullying he has been receiving from northern political heavyweights.

Sound analysis but I honestly believe that the northern PDP clique that is supporting BH can be silenced and NOTHING go happen. Nigerian armed forces no be moin moin and he is the commander in chief. He need not wait for 2015 to score political points for destroying these animals and their foot soldiers. He should do it NOW there is plenty of stuff to correct in nigeria that can boost his chances at the elections (even though I'm sick of the Pdp) in 2015

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by tomakint: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2013
eggheaders:

red bororo like you seriously I can't keep tab on how my times I have send you to the cleaners on this forum.one of the insult I rained on you got me my all time likes on this forum.you should be ashame of yourself all this humilation suffered by you from.but like a goat that you are you always come for more.tomfoolery haven't seen any stupid fellow with stupidity of your class.calling you pea sized brain android is an understatement.can we arrange a meet up.my semi automatic is itching for a chance to rip a bullet size hole in that your useless good for nothing skull.
Ok coconut head cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by eggheaders(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2013
tomakint:
Ok coconut head cool cheesy cheesy cheesy

the mofo taken care of.and his soul cast to the soakaway where his shiitty soul belongs to.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by erniewhez(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2013
thirty:
BH can never kill any yoruba man. Its the igbo they will continue to kill because they dont know their limit. Infact they have sold there birth right for jet to Oritshajefor.
www.punchng.com/news/100-soldiers-storm-terror-suspects-hideouts-in-lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Negative Campaigning In Nigeria. / Samuel Ogundipe: Real Reasons IGP Idris Is After PREMIUM TIMES Journalist / Work Begins On Owo-Akungba Road, Ondo, Aftermath of Social Media Outburst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.