Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram (17052 Views)

Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram / Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram / Tinubu Backs Fashola For 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by erniewhez(m): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2013
thirty:
BH can never kill any yoruba man. Its the igbo they will continue to kill because they dont know their limit. Infact they have sold there birth right for jet to Oritshajefor.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by talktimi(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2013
$m$
eggheaders:

so he is cool with innocent people been killed for political reasons.why can't he use the yassar arafat method in taking out this sponsors covertly without anyone noticing.since from your submission the boko thing is a pdp thing why can't he as the party leader put his people in order.and seek the help of somebody like obj that knows how to cut deal with Northerners.then he can still work with the traditional rulers instead of calling their bluff.
I can't honestly know if he's cool with the deaths of innocent Nigerians or not, the mind set of the average Nigerian politician is different from that of an average Nigerian, they quarrel and hurl insults at each other in the open then wine and dine together in private. The Yasser Arafat method has been in use by succesive regimes in Nigeria, the most notable being the murder of Chief M.K.O Abiola which doctors attributed to cardiac arrest but nobody was fooled by that diagnosis and al Mustapha later confirmed during the Oputa panel report or one of his court cases that Abiola was actually poisoned. One thing I want you to understand is these BH sponsors are very heavy weights in Nigerias political landscape and they are not just tied to the PDP, they are across all political parties, the first one dropped might not cause any upheaval but by the time it gets to the second and third, the backlash is better imagined than experienced. There are people who openly promised to make this country ungovernable for GEJ and they are only playing out their script. This morning on AIT during their newspaper review, it was said 9 BH members were arrested in Lagos with various arms and ammunition. If 9 were caught, how many are still out there and how fast can they be rounded up before they unleash mayhem ? When these sponsors are arrested, are we sure there won't be violent riots ? The British & Greek govt acknowledged the killing of the 7 setraco staff by BH, this proves that there are sattelite images with pinpointed locations of these terror camps, can our govt muster the will to send air raids to these locations ? There's a lot of questions that need to be answered but unfortunately I am not GEJ since he is in the best position to answer these questions.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by talktimi(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2013
in other news, R.I.P Prof Chinua Achebe...
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by tomakint: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2013
talktimi:
$m$I can't honestly know if he's cool with the deaths of innocent Nigerians or not, the mind set of the average Nigerian politician is different from that of an average Nigerian, they quarrel and hurl insults at each other in the open then wine and dine together in private. The Yasser Arafat method has been in use by succesive regimes in Nigeria, the most notable being the murder of Chief M.K.O Abiola which doctors attributed to cardiac arrest but nobody was fooled by that diagnosis and al Mustapha later confirmed during the Oputa panel report or one of his court cases that Abiola was actually poisoned. One thing I want you to understand is these BH sponsors are very heavy weights in Nigerias political landscape and they are not just tied to the PDP, they are across all political parties, the first one dropped might not cause any upheaval but by the time it gets to the second and third, the backlash is better imagined than experienced. There are people who openly promised to make this country ungovernable for GEJ and they are only playing out their script. This morning on AIT during their newspaper review, it was said 9 BH members were arrested in Lagos with various arms and ammunition. If 9 were caught, how many are still out there and how fast can they be rounded up before they unleash mayhem ? When these sponsors are arrested, are we sure there won't be violent riots ? The British & Greek govt acknowledged the killing of the 7 setraco staff by BH, this proves that there are sattelite images with pinpointed locations of these terror camps, can our govt muster the will to send air raids to these locations ? There's a lot of questions that need to be answered but unfortunately I am not GEJ since he is in the best position to answer these questions.
Wao your mastery of activities in the espionage world is very rich and insightful, I have to agree with you that events happening on the pages of our dailies and other news media are totally diffferent from what goes on within the government cycle! At leisure you may consider buying and reading this book, you gonna love it; Conspiracy: Plots, Lies and Cover Ups by Richard M. Bennett
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by talktimi(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
tomakint:
Wao your mastery of activities in the espionage world is very rich and insightful, I have to agree with you that events happening on the pages of our dailies and other news media are totally diffferent from what goes on within the government cycle! At leisure you may consider buying and reading this book, you gonna love it; Conspiracy: Plots, Lies and Cover Ups by Richard M. Bennett
thanx for the compliments bro, I'll be sure to look for the book on my way back from work
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by eggheaders(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
talktimi:
$m$I can't honestly know if he's cool with the deaths of innocent Nigerians or not, the mind set of the average Nigerian politician is different from that of an average Nigerian, they quarrel and hurl insults at each other in the open then wine and dine together in private. The Yasser Arafat method has been in use by succesive regimes in Nigeria, the most notable being the murder of Chief M.K.O Abiola which doctors attributed to cardiac arrest but nobody was fooled by that diagnosis and al Mustapha later confirmed during the Oputa panel report or one of his court cases that Abiola was actually poisoned. One thing I want you to understand is these BH sponsors are very heavy weights in Nigerias political landscape and they are not just tied to the PDP, they are across all political parties, the first one dropped might not cause any upheaval but by the time it gets to the second and third, the backlash is better imagined than experienced. There are people who openly promised to make this country ungovernable for GEJ and they are only playing out their script. This morning on AIT during their newspaper review, it was said 9 BH members were arrested in Lagos with various arms and ammunition. If 9 were caught, how many are still out there and how fast can they be rounded up before they unleash mayhem ? When these sponsors are arrested, are we sure there won't be violent riots ? The British & Greek govt acknowledged the killing of the 7 setraco staff by BH, this proves that there are sattelite images with pinpointed locations of these terror camps, can our govt muster the will to send air raids to these locations ? There's a lot of questions that need to be answered but unfortunately I am not GEJ since he is in the best position to answer these questions.

has much as I agree with your submission. the c-in-c still has loads of questions to answer has we both agree.the eye brow anyone will be raising in the covert killing of bh sponsors can easily be that dealt with since there ain't prove of government involvement.in all this the president just really need to grow some balls and stop turning up our military personnel as body bags.but irrespective the carrot and sword method is still the best bet for now.since most prominent northerns are coming up for the dialouge thing.i just pray the carnage stops in earnest.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by talktimi(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
eggheaders:

has much as I agree with your submission. the c-in-c still has loads of questions to answer has we both agree.the eye brow anyone will be raising in the covert killing of bh sponsors can easily be that dealt with since there ain't prove of government involvement.in all this the president just really need to grow some balls and stop turning up our military personnel as body bags.but irrespective the carrot and sword method is still the best bet for now.since most prominent northerns are coming up for the dialouge thing.i just pray the carnage stops in earnest.
my brother we all pray for peace, let's just hope these politicians decide to grow a concience before the elections come up and the ones in power learn to lead us aright.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
talktimi: my brother we all pray for peace, let's just hope these politicians decide to grow a concience before the elections come up and the ones in power learn to leade us aright.

The primary reason why the individual citizens of a country create a political structure is a subconscious wish or desire to perpetuate their own dependency relationship of childhood. Simply put, they want a human god to eliminate all risk from their life, pat them on the head, kiss their bruises, put a chicken on every dinner table, clothe their bodies, tuck them into bed at night, and tell them that everything will be alright when they wake up in the morning.

This public demand is incredible, so the human god, the politician, meets incredibility with incredibility by promising the world and delivering nothing. So who is the bigger liar? the public? or the "godfather"?

This public behavior is surrender born of fear, laziness, and expediency. It is the basis of the welfare state as a strategic weapon, useful against a disgusting public.
The people hire the politicians so that the people can:
(1) obtain security without managing it.
(2) obtain action without thinking about it.
(3) inflict theft, injury, and death upon others without having to contemplate either life or death.
(4) avoid responsibility for their own intentions.
(5) obtain the benefits of reality and science without exerting themselves in the discipline of facing or learning either of these things.

They give the politicians the power to create and manage a war machine:
(1) provide for the survival of the nation.
(2) prevent encroachment of anything upon the nation.
(3) destroy the enemy who threatens the nation.
(4) destroy those citizens of their own country who do not conform for the sake of stability of the nation.
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by pat4love: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
Who is boko harram and who is Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by BishopMagic: 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
The Bastard of Alausa
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by 12Monkeys: 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bastard
Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
foolish greedy old man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by Trump2020: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
All Moslems are potential terrorists

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram by MagicBishop: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
The idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 / Akeredolu Holds Thanksgiving Service For Successful Inauguration / Sad! OAU Pretty Chiwendu Meets Her Untimely Death On Her Way To Buy Shawarma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.