Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women (9182 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by pheyikemi: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
shy-mmex:

Lmao... How can you protect people that are not naturally attracted to you?? grin

So, you're trying to force yourselves on white men, no?? undecided
Dnt b selfish dude, itz a reciprocal law of nature. Accordin to ur white women protectn theory, we'll only giv dem d protectn sinz they lack protectors due to blackmen pilfering habit of whitewomen, shikena!
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by KnegroDamus: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
damilola_luv: Lmao your comment is just full of generalisations. So Asian and White men are weak? Every black woman is mad and angry? What protection? The only protection blk men will do for any women(if they are lucky) is for their mothers or sisters. Apart from that blk men are useless. Stop "protecting us". We are not missing much since u have done jack for us
[size=15pt] Doesn't your comment also generalize?.... does the OP not also genralize?

There is no logic among you... any black man you puts up with this is a fool. [/size]
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
damilola_luv: You know what's funny abt all these blk women haters are they come from a blk woman. So is that what you think or feel abt ur own mother? Wow no wonder blks are at the bottom of the barrel.

Didn't you come from the spermatozoa of your own dad?? grin

If your dad didn't put in that work, you won't be here today... wink
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by damilolaluv(f): 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
You just re-confirmed what i was trying to say to you. You don't like generalisations when it come to men but for women it's ok. Hypocrite undecided
shy-mmex:

Am I dating my mum and sisters?? My dad and my sisters' bfs would be the best people to answer that question... grin

How can black men be stupid when you've got a president in America? - that's like saying all black women are strippers and video who.res because of what they do in hiphop videos... Maybe you need to take your own advice and start using your brain..

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by pheyikemi: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
KnegroDamus: [size=15pt] Doesn't your comment also generalize?.... does the OP not also genralize?

There is no logic among you... any black man you puts up with this is a fool. [/size]
Kaboom!
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by damilolaluv(f): 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
Yes i agree. It takes two so i acknowledge that i hope you do too. Truth is when something nasty is said by blk men blk women usually defend them but nowadays because of the way some blk men treat and say bad things abt blk women. They don;t feel the need to do that anymore
shy-mmex:

Didn't you come from the spermatozoa of your own dad?? grin

If your dad didn't put in that work, you won't be here today... wink
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by KnegroDamus: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
damilola_luv: Yes i agree. It takes two so i acknowledge that i hope you do too. Truth is when something nasty is said by blk men blk women usually defend them but nowadays because of the way some blk women treat and say bad things abt blk women. They don;t feel the need to do that anymore
[size=15pt]black women are usually the ones saying something bad about black men... (and vice versa) stop playing innocent victim.

Im not even playing around anymore... you ladies are are showing a disturbing lack of common sense.[/size]
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by pheyikemi: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
damilola_luv: Yes i agree. It takes two so i acknowledge that i hope you do too. Truth is when something nasty is said by blk men blk women usually defend them but nowadays because of the way some blk women treat and say bad things abt blk women. They don;t feel the need to do that anymore
truetalk my sista
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by pheyikemi: 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
KnegroDamus: [size=15pt]black women are usually the ones saying something bad about black men... (and vice versa) stop playing innocent victim.

Im not even playing around anymore... you ladies are are showing a disturbing lack of common sense.[/size]
always cite ur examples.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by damilolaluv(f): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
Pot calling the kettle black, and there you were going on abt generalisation. u dey craze. Blk women are fed up with blk men and all their ish cos they are realising that blk men do not have alot to offer. Go to all your fat 68 yr old white women. We dnt want you tongue.
KnegroDamus: [size=15pt]black women are usually the ones saying something bad about black men... (and vice versa) stop playing innocent victim.

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
damilola_luv: You just re-confirmed what i was trying to say to you. You don't like generalisations when it come to men but for women it's ok. Hypocrite undecided

You started the generalisations, love...
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by KnegroDamus: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
pheyikemi: always cite ur examples.
how about you cite your samples, for the millions of generalizations you ladies have spread throughout this thread? You ladies have no concept of reason or balance... everything you say is about what you 'feel' and what you feel is not based in fact.

Just talking to you guys here made me harden my heart even more... i still love black women.. but your type is worthless. Sorry ... i just dont care

@topic get over it, next time Don Imus calls you a nappy headed hoe, you wont get my support. kiss
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
damilola_luv: Yes i agree. It takes two so i acknowledge that i hope you do too. Truth is when something nasty is said by blk men blk women usually defend them but nowadays because of the way some blk men treat and say bad things abt blk women. They don;t feel the need to do that anymore

Can you cite examples??
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by damilolaluv(f): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
Why u so angry. An angry blk man is far worse than an angry blk women. You better keep calm before u get ur ass in jail grin
KnegroDamus: how about you cite your samples, for the millions of generalizations you ladies have spread throughout this thread? You ladies have no concept of reason or balance... everything you say is about what you 'feel' and what you feel is not based in fact.

Just talking to you guys here made me harden my heart even more... i still love black women.. but your type is worthless. Sorry ... i just dont care

@topic get over it, next time Don Imus calls you a nappy headed hoe, you wont get my support. kiss
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by pheyikemi: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
KnegroDamus: how about you cite your samples, for the millions of generalizations you ladies have spread throughout this thread? You ladies have no concept of reason or balance... everything you say is about what you 'feel' and what you feel is not based in fact.

correct ursef jare, hw will I cite samples? R we in d laboratory? Wot do u nid samples for on ds thread, we r nt carrying out practicals. If u need examples sha, u can ask for 'em politely.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by KnegroDamus: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
no.. keep your 'samples', and keep your whining. I don't care about either.

If there is one thing i'm sure of.. is that yall deserve everything that u r getting wink
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by pheyikemi: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
damilola_luv: Why u so angry. An angry blk man is far worse than an angry blk women. You better keep calm before u get ur ass in jail grin
grin a hungry blackman is an angry blackman. #justsaying#

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by KnegroDamus: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
Exactly.. and if a woman wont make me a sandwhich i wont defend her

#onlyfair grin
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by pheyikemi: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
KnegroDamus: no.. keep your 'samples', and keep your whining. I don't care about either.

If there is one thing i'm sure of.. is that yall deserve everything that u r getting wink
Liar, oya say d truth and let d devil b ashamed, u r badly thirsty and hungry for those examples, I mean samples. But u won't get 'em cos dtz wot u deserve

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by damilolaluv(f): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
aww if you want a sandwhich snookums all you have to do is ask nicely. Is that impossible to do?
KnegroDamus: Exactly.. and if a woman wont make me a sandwhich i wont defend her

#onlyfair grin

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by pheyikemi: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
KnegroDamus: Exactly.. and if a woman wont make me a sandwhich i wont defend her

#onlyfair grin
dnt worry, I'll make u a stonewich, u deserve it buddy grin
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by KnegroDamus: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
that post had a deep subliminal message that flew waaaaaay over yalls heads. grin
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by MrsChima(f): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise: Bash my wife and you go no say a/c no be fan angry

Yo wife has been bashed...what ya gon do now punk? tongue
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Kgdavid(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
Subomi-luv:
If they bash white women, White men will get upset and will defend them
If they bash asian women, asian men will get upset and will defend them
If they bash latina women, latino men will get upset and will defend them
If they bash arab women, arab men will get upset and will defend them
BUT if they bash black women, they well feel better about themselves (self esteem boost) and No one will challenge them since black guys don't care. In other words, black women are just easy targets since they don't have anyone protecting them, even black men will add to the bashing which is quite sad :-(

It is the MANS job to protect his WOMAN. A woman should not be the one protecting both of them.

going from this post and your replies yo point aint clear. pls clarify if you mean to say Black men as a whole do not protect black women as a group or black men individually do not protect the women in their lives? if it is the latter then that is completely false and i dont know where you got it from. if it is the former then if everything you said in your op is correct then i believ you shuld be asking what is wrong with black women not why wont their men protect them. not that i necessarily agree with your premise there
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
I'm sorry but this is as clear as it can get. If you do not understand that's not my problem undecided
Kgdavid:

going from this post and your replies yo point aint clear. pls clarify if you mean to say Black men as a whole do not protect black women as a group or black men individually do not protect the women in their lives? if it is the latter then that is completely false and i dont know where you got it from. if it is the former then if everything you said in your op is correct then i believ you shuld be asking what is wrong with black women not why wont their men protect them. not that i necessarily agree with your premise there
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Wi3ter(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
Subomi-luv:
If they bash white women, White men will get upset and will defend them
If they bash asian women, asian men will get upset and will defend them
If they bash latina women, latino men will get upset and will defend them
If they bash arab women, arab men will get upset and will defend them
BUT if they bash black women, they well feel better about themselves (self esteem boost) and No one will challenge them since black guys don't care. In other words, black women are just easy targets since they don't have anyone protecting them, even black men will add to the bashing which is quite sad :-(

It is the MANS job to protect his WOMAN. A woman should not be the one protecting both of them.

This is just a load of BS. The white man doesn't defend his woman any more than the asian man or the black man. Please try and deal with your bitterness towards the black man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. / [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) / See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.