Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,518 members, 7,854,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women (9183 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
Bitterness. I have no bitterness for any blk man. My dad is blk, my bro is blk, my bf is blk so wat is ur point. I have merely asked a question from my observations yet you have come with utter rubbish to be honest. Did i say i hate blk men? undecided
Wi3ter:

This is just a load of BS. The white man doesn't defend his woman any more than the asian man or the black man. Please try and deal with your bitterness towards the black man.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Kgdavid(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I'm sorry but this is as clear as it can get. If you do not understand that's not my problem undecided

its so hard for you to simply say what i meant was this or that? your post says one thing but your subsequent replies are pointing in a slightly diff direction anyway carry on with your foolery.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by damilolaluv(f): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
Actually other men do defend their women more, unfortunately that is the cold, sad truth sad
Wi3ter:

This is just a load of BS. The white man doesn't defend his woman any more than the asian man or the black man. Please try and deal with your bitterness towards the black man.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
It's not hard. Am just not in the mood to teach english 101. So it's now "foolery" yet you took the time to read and comment. it's not by force to read and comment on things you find foolish. There are other topics am sure will be too ur liking.
Kgdavid:

its so hard for you to simply say what i meant was this or that? your post says one thing but your subsequent replies are pointing in a slightly diff direction anyway carry on with your foolery.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Wi3ter(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
damilola_luv: Actually other men do defend their women more, unfortunately that is the cold, sad truth sad

Because you say so doesn't mean it's true. This is one of those ignorant generalizations that people make because they are pissed off with a particular sex.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by xynerise: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Yo wife has been bashed...what ya gon do now punk? tongue
Quote the basher's comment.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by MrsChima(f): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise:
Quote the basher's comment.

I ain't quoting shit.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by xynerise: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I ain't quoting shit.
Fraidy cat tongue
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by cricifixo: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
cool
Subomi-luv:
If they bash white women, White men will get upset and will defend them
If they bash asian women, asian men will get upset and will defend them
If they bash latina women, latino men will get upset and will defend them
If they bash arab women, arab men will get upset and will defend them
BUT if they bash black women, they well feel better about themselves (self esteem boost) and No one will challenge them since black guys don't care. In other words, black women are just easy targets since they don't have anyone protecting them, even black men will add to the bashing which is quite sad :-(

It is the MANS job to protect his WOMAN. A woman should not be the one protecting both of them.
Because white women don't f**k up d way u black girls do

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by cricifixo: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
Subomi-luv:
BUT if they bash black women, they well feel better about themselves (self esteem boost) and No one will challenge them since black guys don't care. In other words, black women are just easy targets since they don't have anyone protecting them, even black men will add to the bashing which is quite sad :-(

It is the MANS job to protect his WOMAN. A woman should not be the one protecting both of them.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Wi3ter(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Bitterness. I have no bitterness for any blk man. My dad is blk, my bro is blk, my bf is blk so wat is ur point. I have merely asked a question from my observations yet you have come with utter rubbish to be honest. Did i say i hate blk men? undecided

Ok then if you are not bitter then you must be foolish, to be honest. No sensible person will reach such bullshit conclusion about an entire race.

That your male family members are black does not mean you are not bitter towards black men. I mean, must one be non-black or have non-black male family members to be bitter towards the black man ?

No you did not say you hate black man but I also did not say you said you hated black men. Please, till you cure your foolishness try not to procreate.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Am not going to argue with a fool. You are free to think whatever you want ok and give advice to someone who gives a Shyte. Goodbye
Wi3ter:

Ok then if you are not bitter then you must be foolish, to be honest. No sensible person will reach such bullshit conclusion about an entire race.

That your male family members are black does not mean you are not bitter towards black men. I mean, must one be non-black or have non-black male family members to be bitter towards the black man ?

No you did not say you hate black man but I also did not say you said you hated black men. Please, till you cure your foolishness try not to procreate.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by MrsChima(f): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise:
Fraidy cat tongue

You wish.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by adconline(m): 12:27am On Mar 22, 2013
Subomi-luv:

The question should have been addressed to your dad, then to your brothers b4 indicting black men. If your dad and brothers do, then find a black man who behaves like your dad and brothers, cos he will have ur back.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 22, 2013
Subomi-luv:

Yeah because we all know how Well Middle Eastern Men, European Men, and Eastern Asian Men Treat Their Women..... undecided

The Op Is Just Another Bitter Uneducated Negroid Woman

Nothing Much to see Here

By The Way, Stop Talking and Quoting to Yourself on Alt Accounts, It's Pathetic. grin

#BitterNegroidWomenz

The Woe is me Bitter Black Female Syndrome.....

Either the Op is 12 years of Age or Is Suffering from Serious Cerebral Corruption.

Just the primitive way it was written tells you all you need to know about the Lack of Cerebral Cell Power Steering this Obedient Primate.

Thread is an Utter Waste of Time, nothing more than a Girl taking a Moment to Worship the Filthy Caucasoid Beast, Her Slave Master.

Get a Pink or Yellow Man and Call it a Day, The Bitter Negroid Woman Routine Is Played Out.

You are Upset, Bitter and Hate Black Men, Unfortunately No One Cares About The Opinions of Unattractive Women LmL

Aren't you the Same Woman Who I Caught Stealing Pictures off of Google?.....Why would any man protect you? lol

Next Thread Please....... cool
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by PatriciaVestly: 1:35am On Mar 22, 2013
^What You Need to Understand is not all Black Women are as Mindless and Dumb as the Moronic Original Poster. angry
There are some of us Real Good Loyal Stand Behind their Man Sisters Out Here smiley
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 22, 2013
Pat, There's a Plush Abundance of Good Loyal Black Women, However that does not excuse the fact that the Op Along with her Many Alts, Segregated Male Chauvinism and Painted An Inaccurate Picture of the World, by claiming Black Men are some how more cowardly and less inclined to defend their women, when compared to the Vile Beast of Europe and the Mongo Headed Asian Man.

Which is Simply Not True, Nor Acceptable.

An Egregious Error on Her Part.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by PatriciaVestly: 1:43am On Mar 22, 2013
Granted, the OP is a Dimwitted Dunce....She's clearly Young Minded and a Bit Slow, however, i agree that many Black Men do seem to allow men to Bash Us
As if we are worthless and Have no Feelings, We Absorb Heavy and Densely Drenched Disrespect
And I Am Just Sick and Tired of It!
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 22, 2013
Pat, Do we not Live in a World Where White Men, Hispanic Men, and Asian Men Sit Back and Watch their Own Women Being Degraded and De-Humanized in Hip Videos By Black Artist all Across the World?

Oh Wait, i thought only Black Men allowed Their Own Women to Be Degraded and Bashed....?

So why is my Television Currently on a Music Station in Which a Black Male is Pouring a Bottle of Liquor on Top of Some Caucasoid Ladies Skull, While she dances Half Nudde? with a Rack of Money in her Mouth?

Many Black Women View The World through the Lens of a Persecution Complex

You all need to get over that......No Woman on this Earth is Degraded more that The Moon Headed Mongoloid's Queen.

And Number 2 Is the Caucasoid Beast From Caucasoid Valley that You All Worship and Idolize, Admire and Revere
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 22, 2013
Our Women Don't Respect Themselves, I bet you have Caveman Hair Extensions As We Speak don't you?.

How are your men suppose to RESPECT YOU if you all Don't RESPECT YOURSELVES?.....

.......?
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by PatriciaVestly: 1:56am On Mar 22, 2013
Yeah I Have Caveman Extensions, So What?. I Bought It. It's Mines. I Bought it!...Mtcheww
You Black Men, The Large Majority of you are Worthless Asssholes
You sit around talking about us, Calling us Ugly, Calling Us Dumb.
Quite Frankly We are Just Sick of It. angry
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by MrsChima(f): 1:57am On Mar 22, 2013
Hispanic men ain't shit.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 22, 2013
Oh so William, and Wang Don't Sit Around in Bars Amongst Themselves and Talk About Becky and Li .!?!?

GTFO!

LoL@Me Mocking
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Hispanic men ain't shit.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by PatriciaVestly: 2:02am On Mar 22, 2013
Ok Granted, William And Wang might talk about Becky and Li, but guess what William And Wang Got That Money!!!
Now How About Rashawn ,Hakeem? and Abejide?
Yall Worthless.
Jobless
Useless
Overall Waste of Beings.
All of You.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by MrsChima(f): 2:03am On Mar 22, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Oh so William, and Wang Don't Sit Around in Bars Amongst Themselves and Talk About Becky and Li .!?!?

GTFO!

LoL@Me Mocking

I don't put nothing pass nobody....there are white men that treat their white women the same.. black men ain't the only ones.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by MrsChima(f): 2:05am On Mar 22, 2013
Patricia-Vestly:
Ok Granted, William And Wang might talk about Becky and Li, but guess what William And Wang Got That Money!!!
Now How About Rashawn ,Hakeem? and Abejide?
Yall Worthless.
Jobless
Useless
Overall Waste of Beings.
All of You.

Damn! Where is my manbitches? Y'all owe me some sorries!!
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 22, 2013
See Pat, you just basically explained the Root Cause for the Hate.

In other Words, you all would tolerate the hate from William and Wang because they are more Vastly Wealthy on the Grand Scale

The Black Woman, Does not Respect {Us} Cause the Majority of Us are Destitute and Poor.....

You just admitted it

Smh

Oh so If Rashawn ,Hakeem and Abejide "had that Money" a few jokes about your weaves and skin bleach would be perfectly fine?

Oh Ok I Understand Sista

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by PatriciaVestly: 2:07am On Mar 22, 2013
#IonFucWitBrokeNiccas
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by MrsChima(f): 2:23am On Mar 22, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: See Pat, you just basically explained the Root Cause for the Hate.

In other Words, you all would tolerate the hate from William and Wang because they are more Vastly Wealthy on the Grand Scale

The Black Woman, Does not Respect {Us} Cause the Majority of Us are Destitute and Poor.....

You just admitted it

Smh

Oh so If Rashawn ,Hakeem and Abejide "had that Money" a few jokes about your weaves and skin bleach would be perfectly fine?

Oh Ok I Understand Sista

Nigga broke mofos still crack jokes about weave and bleach.....nothing new.
Re: Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women by Wi3ter(m): 3:29am On Mar 22, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Am not going to argue with a fool. You are free to think whatever you want ok and give advice to someone who gives a Shyte. Goodbye

No one expects you to argue with yourself. The more important thing is that you stop making foolish statements like you have done here and you come across as one of those "Kpele Kpele (local)" girls. It's no wonder the black men you come across don't treat you well and you foolishly thought all black women receive the same treatment. No it's local girls like you.
Please take my previous advice and try not to procreate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. / [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) / See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.