Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74023 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Kenyans be like "Kim, Kourtney and Khloe take Nairobi"

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by nitlad: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: Presidential villa, Abuja

Presidential villa, Nairobi
grin grin grin

Mean bish! grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: Kenyans be like "Kim, Kourtney and Khloe take Nairobi"
LMAOOOO cheesy
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
#SomeoneTellKenyans that the thinnest man in Nigeria would be the fattest in Kenya
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: Kenyans be like "Kim, Kourtney and Khloe take Nairobi"

grin grin grin grin

i wish it was south africans that were insulted like this

those are our real enemies grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Didi8: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
Kenya sounds like the name of a horse. To hell with that banana republic. Wetin dem be sef? Imagine Kenya too dey yab Naija. Monkey no know who be human being. Say we dey play footbal with them no mean say we be mate. Nonsense.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
Kenya is the giant of Africa! cool
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pendo89(f): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh my God. This is hilarious. Cant join in this cz its just 'kiddish' but funny
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
#SomeoneTellKenyans that they are so ugly that Obama had to run away ...cos he was tired of wild animals.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by safarigirl(f): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
190:

OMG!!

HAHAHAHAA!!

BUT WHY ARE WE DRAGGING GHANIANS INTO THIS

JEEZZ THE HATRED IS STILL THERE grin grin grin grin
cos Kenyans asked Ghanaians to help them fight us
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: #SomeoneTellKenyans that they are so ugly that Obama had to run away ...cos he was tired of wild animals.

I thought Obama ran away because of university scholarship cool
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by labasulla(f): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
Apple left Kenya cos kenyans tried to eat the Apples on all their Products ☹""""""
A Ghanian went to Kenya and Colonized 5 states. Kenyans thought he was white
You cant get a bow tie in KENYA,rather you'll get a bow and an arrow. #SomebodyTellKenya
Kenya should be careful oh, just 3 Naija Yahoo Boys can drown their entire population with champagne
#SomebodyTellKenyans that OBASANJO can win Mr KENYA if he shud ever contest in their country
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
safarigirl: cos Kenyans asked Ghanaians to help them fight us

mschewww Ghanians

are those ones human beings undecided
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
labasulla: Apple left Kenya cos kenyans tried to eat the Apples on all their Products ☹""""""
A Ghanian went to Kenya and Colonized 5 states. Kenyans thought he was white
You cant get a bow tie in KENYA,rather you'll get a bow and an arrow. #SomebodyTellKenya
Kenya should be careful oh, just 3 Naija Yahoo Boys can drown their entire population with champagne
#SomebodyTellKenyans that OBASANJO can win Mr KENYA if he shud ever contest in their country

grin grin grin grin grin

more like davido could drown their president in a pool of champagne
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
I gotta doff my wig to the Kenyans though, they really got talent. They can trek from LAGOS to BORNO state without stress... #Respect

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
An0nimus:
sorry we had to meet under this atmosphere mate grin..nice having you on here though.

I had to dust my twitter account today mehn, I don laugh taya grin Nigerians are meeeaaannn!!!..ada and ItsModella abeg nau, water dey run comot for my eye for here crygringrin
No worries...its funny but Kenyans wont let this go down easy on twitter cause as much as u guys got jokes bout us embracing technology, u would be surprise at the number of people with access to the net but take it in good fun cause its just begun. Time to enjoy being on twitter.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
CFCfan:

I thought Obama ran away because of university scholarship cool
I don't care, man. He left Kenya, that's all that matters. tongue tongue
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
wasnt it in the same kenya a lion killed a lady having s-e-x with her man in the BUSH grin grin grin

someone remind me again where that happened
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
informatix: where is kenya.

Do you really want to testify to Nigeria`s failed educational system? Do you know what an atlas is?
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
The finest man in Kenya. Kenya's Mr Incredible.

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
Orksford dictionary defination
Kenya - tick black or something very dark...
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pendo89(f): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin The tweets are so so funny.Media has messed up people's minds.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

Do you really want to testify to Nigeria`s failed educational system? Do you know what an atlas is?

I think the poster was joking. We all know Kenya is in East Africa, and has one of the best-run airlines in Africa.
#respect.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by TableLeg(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
Something serious .. LOL
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by nitlad: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
omo_to_dun: Welcome to Kenya, where people are darker than their shadows!
Are you madt?!

grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

SHARRAP!!

kenya isnt on the map of africa cos its a dark country and cant be seen with the n-a-k-e-d eyes

except with a setoscope or magnifying glass grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
i am actually finished........i cannot cope anymore grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by safarigirl(f): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
This one got me cracking

A kenyan tweeted: Nigerians making fum of Kemyans after our guy (Prezzo) screwed your girl (Goldie)
And a Nigerian replied:...and she died

10 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Bwhahahahahahahahaha

Nigerians go hard as fvck!!!! grin

#SomeoneTellKenya posts are hysterical and cray, yo!!!

Thank God I'm a NIGERIAN!!! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.