Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,185 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74018 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
omo_to_dun: Welcome to Kenya, where people are darker than their shadows!
im crying.............this is tooooooooooooo funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
safarigirl: This one got me cracking

A kenyan tweeted: Nigerians making fum of Kemyans after our guy (Prezzo) screwed your girl (Goldie)
And a Nigerian replied:...and she died

ROLLS INTO GUTTER grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: I gotta doff my wig to the Kenyans though, they really got talent. They can trek from LAGOS to BORNO state without stress... #Respect

i cnt see u avin fun demeaning the kenyans by posting diss lines 4rm twitter, dnt u think its a matter that shud be treated with kindness?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
omo_to_dun: Welcome to Kenya, where people are darker than their shadows!
how can you say this ?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i need to have a breathe break
ItsModella: Kenyans be like "Kim, Kourtney and Khloe take Nairobi"

Damn!!! This is cold, yo!!!! shocked shocked shocked

I bet this is why all East Africans have mouth odour!! lipsrsealed
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ranks007:
i cnt see u avin fun demeaning the kenyans by posting diss lines 4rm twitter, dnt u think its a matter that shud be treated with kindness?

Kenyan's are slowly taking over nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2013

A kenyan tweeted: Nigerians making fum of Kemyans after our guy (Prezzo) screwed your girl (Goldie)
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ommmmmmggggggggggg
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
CFCfan:

I think the poster was joking. We all know Kenya is in East Africa, and has one of the best-run airlines in Africa.
#respect.
Thank goodness its a joke was wondering how stupid some people are here. Especially those monkey jokes, sooooo stupid...........
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2013

LMAOOO!!! wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
dayokanu: I heard Kenyans need a president we can send Mr Ibu there

At least he would be the fattest and smartest

Yeah, I bet he comes highly recmmended. But you see, nobody trusts Nigerian credentials.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
kenyawood is probably the best chewing stick out there and highly affordable too

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
omo_to_dun: I saw all the Kenyan tweets making fun of Nollywood; seriously? They were amongst the unfunniest tweets I have ever read. When we Nigerians start to take apart Nollywood, you will die of laughter.
seriously, like they were soooo boring and ridiculous. Kenyans need to cut the crap and start taking lessons from us grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pendo89(f): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
Though I read a lot of stupidity and ignorance from both sides,this is better entertainment than the planned football. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My ribs ache now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
This is really funny:

@peterserem #SomeonetellNigeria A ghost is not Supposed to look Left Right Left while crossing the road.”
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
Zsupuk: Thank goodness its a joke was wondering how stupid some people are here. Especially those monkey jokes, sooooo stupid...........

Are u from Kenya?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by dayokanu(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
omo_to_dun: I saw all the Kenyan tweets making fun of Nollywood; seriously? They were amongst the unfunniest tweets I have ever read. When we Nigerians start to take apart Nollywood, you will die of laughter.

Whats there to make fun of in Kenya? Firewood?
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
pendo89: Though I read a lot of stupidity and ignorance from both sides,this is better entertainment than the planned football. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My ribs ache now. grin grin

as in ehhh !!!!! chai !!!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
dayokanu:

Whats there to make fun of in Kenya? Firewood?

No its their Bamboo
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

Yeah, I bet he comes highly recmmended. But you see, nobody trusts Nigerian credentials.

Hmmm... But who can be trusted in Kenya?? No one takes Kenya seriously to be honest and you lot will probably need another Mau Mau uprising to make international news again...

And tell your people to stop disgracing Africa at the olympics with those fugly protruding teeth having people you always bring to the competition... undecided
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx:

Hmmm... But who can be trusted in Kenya?? No one takes Kenya seriously to be honest and you lot will probably need another Mau Mau uprising to make international news again...

And tell your people to stop disgracing Africa at the olympics with those fugly protruding teeth having people you always bring to the competition... undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dear Kenyans, I know now you feel neglected, bad and rejected! But twit-fighting us WON'T put you on the africa map!! YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

shymexx:

i need to breathe
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by misterh(m): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
Amazing, AlJazeera just tweet abt d twifight!

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
#someonetellkenya Kenyans steal everything!! Even their capital'Nairobi' was gotten from the words'Naira' and 'Obi'
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by eduson33(m): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
[size=28pt]simple and short,

NFF messed up big time
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
New found word "Kenyanize" verb,pronoun,adjective : dissapoint
Kenya: Darkness "Noun,adverb

as in:

OMG PHCN has Kenyanized us and we are in a state of Kenya right now

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
Tataafo ‏@HelenPaul_ 27m
No Matter How Far Kenyans Run, They Can Never Run away From Hunger!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by An0nimus: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
These guys made a mistake when they went against Nigerians sha..and on twitter for that matter. It's a massacre out there lol
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by COOLDUN: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
Fadelex:
@Sewe450: #SomeoneTellNigeria we can throw stones from Kenya and break that African Cup of Nation Trophy
wetin apn wey u wan scatter our cup.. Abeg ooo
@saints_vj: #SomeoneTellNigeria their plane will land at Liboi then they walk to Nairobi
Dat one na part of training...
@Davynition: #SomeonetellNigeria we thought they were OGAnised. Harambee Stars Deserve better
..... ''Oga @ d top'' mst not see dis

@Superjohna07: #SOMEONETELLNIGERIA Our players don't drive themselves to clubs to beg for transfers on deadline day
See as Osaze disgrace Nigeria, Kenya come dey yab us.... My ''Oga @ d top'' mst hear dis

Good as they know Osaze, do you know any player from Kenya? seems Africans forget so quick, how many times had our national teams received such intimidatory treatments from their hosts countries? Did heaven fall? Fly Eagles were mobbed in Somalia , Ethiopia, Egypt right in the presence of the CAF headquarter, did we bring down the heaven?

In Congo 1993 our players were made to play on a sandy pitch at Point Noir after being lodged at the rat and bug infested poor sanitized hotel before the match, in Cote d'Ivoire our players were threatened with Juju and food poisoning, which made our SE to land there on the match day. In Libreville Gabon, in Sudan 1976 Our Green Eagles player was beaten by the Sudanese soldier for celebrating over the qualification by a thrown coin. Can you tell me a country in Africa where our National teams has not been maltreated? but we have been playing a big brother love/maturity by not retaliating in our country. Only this little incident which no one can tell exactly what happened, they are making noise.

If you have met these East African country people in the western world, or outside the African continent you will be very surprised of their inferiority complex when they see Nigerians, they always resort in engaging Nigerians on a war of character assassination, just to make Nigerians look bad in the eyes of the westerners.Working with them in the same country is always a nightmare, as any slightest mistake will cost you, your job.

Even in their countries, they see Nigerians as people who come to take away all they have, always see you as superior to them, thereby engaging you in an unnecessary competition. When we have the return leg, i pray that that the NFF should take appropriate measures to arrange the trip very well and professionally. Do not take their threats for granted. These people are half beings as they are very ready to go to any height to retaliate . How many Kenyans are in Nigeria? but we have up to Local government Population of Nigerians in Kenya.

NFF, and federal government should take note, so that we shall not hear a condolence messages and an empty assurances that You are on top of the Matter, when the damages has been done. If we fail to plan well now, then we planned to fail well then. If there is any reason to tender an apology, please don't hesitate to do that now. But if there is none, then begin your return leg security plans now.

8 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
adaobi123: #SomeoneTellKenya the one beautiful woman dey have is Larry Wadowo. pic.twitter.com/YmoeRyLsiN"

Well...beauty is in the eye of the beholder so i`ll try not to judge your unconventional taste in women.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.