Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74003 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
kbdrim: TOP TWEETS cool cool cool
Ghanaians shuld rejoice, Kenyans are now the S.I unit of darkness! Darkness is now measured in Kenyans

someone asking how many cowries a blackberry costs in kenya
Then u guys are Haiti "@CodeKlerk: #SomeoneTellNigeria that they are the india of africa in terms of population and chaos
the civilized Kenyan will pay bus fare only to end up running beside the bus
lol #SomeoneTellKenya RT @BRANDENDORSERng: ATTENTION Nigerians: we risk ALIENS INVASION as troupes of Kenyans are matching to Lagos on foot!
: Go on,waste ur natural resources!! @Sewe450: #SomeoneTellNigeria we can throw stones from Kenya and break that African Cup""
Do u know that owning a cow in kenya would make u a governor of a state/region

Fat JOE visited Kenya and left as joe

Kenyans don't need a guitar...They have their ribs

USA - Hollywood, India - Bollywood, Nigeria - Nollywood, Kenya? Firewood

Unlike Nigeria, Kenya is a Malaria free place tho. All their Mosquitoes starved to Death"

COLLAPSES !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by miredia(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:
OMG!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm loosing composure here.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by misterh(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ghanaians shuld rejoice, Kenyans are now the S.I unit of darkness! Darkness is now measured in Kenyans

Then u guys are Haiti "@CodeKlerk: #SomeoneTellNigeria that they are the india of africa in terms of population and chaos
lol #SomeoneTellKenya RT @BRANDENDORSERng: ATTENTION Nigerians: we risk ALIENS INVASION as troupes of Kenyans are matching to Lagos on foot!
: Go on,waste ur natural resources!! @Sewe450: #SomeoneTellNigeria we can throw stones from Kenya and break that African Cup""

Unlike Nigeria, Kenya is a Malaria free place tho. All their Mosquitoes starved to Death"

Beht why?
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
The republic of KENYANSH grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by safarigirl(f): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
Bubusn tweeted: Simba, Mufasa, Scar, Nala, Timon and Pumba...the only Kenyans we know

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by naptu2: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
#someonetellKenya Hey! Y'all Stop Being Mean To The Kenyans! I Don't Support Animal Cruelty!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2013

[size=48pt]SOMEONE PLEASE WAKE ME grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by nitlad: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
@Freakypal56: They say when 2 or 3 kenyans are gathered it is called a Broom"

9 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
omo_to_dun: @_chiomaa_ #someonetellkenyans the only reason they win all those races is cuz they rpromised food at the finish line!

rotflmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Maxymilliano(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
"""A picture of Harambee Stars players training in Nigeria. Surely this is bad. Very bad. Wacha when kina Mikel come to Kenya we shall also have them train huko Kirinyaga road."""

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by misterh(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:
I swear grin grin grin grin

Only Nigerians are allowed to talk shït about Nigeria, any other person should be prepared for a fight.
aswear!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
Even If You Use The Kenyans As Sacrifice To Beg Sango, He Will Reject It..

The lives of Kenyans influenced the shortest verse in the Bible: JESUS WEPT!

The only reason Kenyans can run long distances well is because they're used to chasing their food from UN food Aid buses.

Where two or three kenyans are gathered....I heard its called a broom?

Kenya got talent

7 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Calsito: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
Men Nigerians don vex o, see as we dey yab these kenyans for twitter. @ DammieSays 4h
#SomeoneTellKenyans "@XANTAPLUS :
*_* RT @storm_prince : "The Beautiful
Ones Are Not Yet Born" was written after
the author saw kenyans" this made me rotfl.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
safarigirl: Bubusn tweeted: Simba, Mufasa, Scar, Nala, Timon and Pumba...the only Kenyans we know
OMG!!! I swear tho grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
omo_to_dun: @_chiomaa_ #someonetellkenyans the only reason they win all those races is cuz they rpromised food at the finish line!
hahahahahaha grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2013

7 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by miredia(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2013

: Go on,waste ur natural resources!! @Sewe450: #SomeoneTellNigeria we can throw stones from Kenya and break that ; African Cup""

JESUS CHRIST grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by labasulla(f): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
#SomeOneTellKenya USA - Hollywood, India - Bollywood, Nigeria - Nollywood, Kenya? Firewood > #ouch. #SomeoneTellKenya I Don't Wanna Insult Kenya....I Love Animals
#SomeOneTellKenya A burnt Ghanian = KENYAN"
#SomeOneTellKenya The Only Positive thing in kenya is H.I.V"
#someoneTellKenya that There's a new Channel on DSTV called Kenya Planet. It draws its name from its similarity with Animal Planet
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by dayokanu(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
A Lion ate and used a kenyan as Toothpick

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
@am_delly: Twitfight Kenyans? God No! I'm not gonna be drawn into fighting with people who look like burnt N100 Suya. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by nitlad: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
grin grin grin

This is the sh-it!! grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
safarigirl: Bubusn tweeted: Simba, Mufasa, Scar, Nala, Timon and Pumba...the only Kenyans we know
are they even kenyans or south africans grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
labasulla: #SomeOneTellKenya USA - Hollywood, India - Bollywood, Nigeria - Nollywood, Kenya? Firewood > #ouch. #SomeoneTellKenya I Don't Wanna Insult Kenya....I Love Animals
#SomeOneTellKenya A burnt Ghanian = KENYAN"
#SomeOneTellKenya The Only Positive thing in kenya is H.I.V"
#someoneTellKenya that There's a new Channel on DSTV called Kenya Planet. It draws its name from its similarity with Animal Planet
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OMGGGLWJNFIELINVFOBWHOBRURVIQ3R

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
dayokanu: A Lion ate and used a kenyan as Toothpick
LMAO!!!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by misterh(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: Even If You Use The Kenyans As Sacrifice To Beg Sango, He Will Reject It..

The lives of Kenyans influenced the shortest verse in the Bible: JESUS WEPT!

The only reason Kenyans can run long distances well is because they're used to chasing their food from UN food Aid buses.

Where two or three kenyans are gathered....I heard its called a broom?

Kenya got talent
Brutality!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by miredia(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
... Damn grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by nitlad: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
Kenyans

#AboutKenya

#SomeoneTellKenya

#SomebodyTellKenyans

And many more all being used to take Kenyans apart! grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
Kenyans actually joined twitter to see if they could kill the bird (twitter logo)... Height of hunger !

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by miredia(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
naptu2: #someonetellKenya Hey! Y'all Stop Being Mean To The Kenyans! I Don't Support Animal Cruelty!
. Basketmouth is an apprentice in comparison to these folks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA / World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.