Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74118 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2013
#SomeoneTellNigeria Their whole fashion industry is dependent on two Kenyans: Orie Rogo Manduli and Miguna Miguna. (Nahawaelewi)
#SomeonetellNigeria we export presidents to America, they export thieves and con artists.
#How to kill a Nigerian:
Verbally ask them the difference between fart & fort.

"My fort smells like chickin noodle." #SomeoneTellNigeria

#SomeoneTellNigeria Right now, somewhere in Lagos, an Ibo man is knocking on a lift door...

#SomeoneTellNigeria We are tired of watching movies where people are shot on the foot and bleed from the mouth.

LOL!!! cheesy sorry I had to share

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by dbrownfidha: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2013
Look at you naija guys, This online fury of words started on twitter(Intenational waters) But you guys couldn't handle it so you decided to come back to you mama land and thumb up you chest thinking not so many will come and win on your own home page, guess what? we will follow you wherever you hide
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
#RIPChinuaAchebe #SomeoneTellNigeria This has been their best gift to the world

#SomeonetellNigeria our KDF can defeat the #BokoHaram militia in one afternoon only

#someonetellnigeria Only in Nigeria is a footballer 21 years of age and attends his YOUNGER brother's wedding who is 28..(O Martins)

#congratulations for portraying obesity as a healthy condition #someonetellnigeria

#we started this and we are taking them all the way down #SomeoneTellNigeria

#SomeOneTellNigeria if a Nigerian becomes The Pope.the Vatican will be Broke in 48 hrs!!

#SomeoneTellNigeria we freed Somali of Al-shabaab. Contract our very own #KDF

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by sojihandsome: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
Really i think Kenyans have one or two issues with Nigeria what kind of treat do they expect? they should have bring along what they wish to eat eat when coming. i believe this is just an excuse to their citizen when they loss. And also a clear indication that we are not going to be welcome well when we go for the return leg. Are they expecting GoodLuck to take them to Aso Rock or were else do they want to stay. Una for don carry one hotel come Naija now....
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by mrofficial2(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
dbrownfidha: Look at you naija guys, This online fury of words started on twitter(Intenational waters) But you guys couldn't handle it so you decided to come back to you mama land and thumb up you chest thinking not so many will come and win on your own home page, guess what? we will follow you wherever you hide

Are satisfied or you need me to get you clothes at yaba so you can be clothed and leave this forum. Joblessness at its peak.

Next time, you guys will know how to direct your displeasure to the right board and not on Nigerians. And next time y'all start showing tantrum and throwing jabs, you won't have to listen to Tonto Dikeh 'It's Ova' before you know it's truly over for Kenya.

Matter of fact, how old are you? Don't you see anything juvenile in this or you just like to wallow in childishness and also display the height of ignorance?

Scroll to the bottom of this thread and see the amount of users watching how you guys continue to depict joblessness and ignorance. Well, It maybe of privilege engaging Nigerians, if so, enjoy it while it last.

190, carry go! Only you don do for them.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by annielady(f): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
WTF
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
''What are kenyans doing on Nairaland... Whats wrong with their zooland'' grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190theclown: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:

Are satisfied or you need me to get you clothes at yaba so you can be clothed and leave this forum. Joblessness at its peak.

Next time, you guys will know how to direct your displeasure to the right board and not on Nigerians. And next time y'all start showing tantrum and throwing jabs, you won't have to listen to Tonto Dikeh 'It's Ova' before you know it's truly over for Kenya.

Matter of fact, how old are you? Don't you see anything juvenile in this or you just like to wallow in childishness and also display the height of ignorance?

Scroll to the bottom of this thread and see the amount of users watching how you guys continue to depict joblessness and ignorance. Well, It maybe of privilege engaging Nigerians, if so, enjoy it while it last.

grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190theclown: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
tintingz: ''What are kenyans doing on Nairaland... Whats wrong with their zooland'' grin

The zoo over crowded

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by IYANGBALI: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
190:

I wish the US could be insulted like this grin grin
if dem try us we go takar dem,we no dey take shiiit from anybody even from our oga at the top
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Kaynee: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
Most current news after Lagos--------------Punch
[/b]"On Thursday, we flew them to Calabar and they were received like royalty, with a performance by a cultural troupe thrown in. Yet, they still complained about almost everything, including questioning why the NFF took the match to Calabar.”[b]

This Kenyans have ATTITUDINAL problems. You can Imagine questioning why they game is to be played in Calabar. Imagine!!!!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by homealone2(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
i don laff tire, someone twitts, some one tell kenyan they are d reason d world thinks we develope from monkey to human being. Because they can't twitfight over 160M people with one laptop.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Oahray: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
tintingz: ''What are kenyans doing on Nairaland... Whats wrong with their zooland'' grin
lmao grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by achu442(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
Wait wait...Patience Dame Johnathan is here....(SPEECH)..my fellow nairalanders..please pity ur the kenyans,the insult on twitter is embarassing to them and to Obama.Please let Obama not react and start sending us back from the US.because,i rather stay in Nairobi than to stay in Kenya,
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
The tweets were very funny and civil when kenyans started the trend,but it seems like nigerians are expert in insults ,what a shame!!

People are funny, honestly. It was funny to you when you were not at the receiving end and there was not a counter twitter page,, lmao. cheesy People shouldn't start what they can't finish. Let's all enjoy the 'fun' and see who runs out of breath first.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by achu442(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
Wait wait...Patience Dame Johnathan is here....(SPEECH)..my fellow nairalanders..please have pity on the kenyans,the insult on twitter is embarassing to them and to Obama.Please let Obama not react and start sending us back from the US.because,i rather stay in Nairobi than to stay in Kenya,
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by achu442(m): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
achu442: Wait wait...Patience Dame Johnathan is here....(SPEECH)..my fellow nairalanders..please have pity on the kenyans,the insult on twitter is embarassing to them and to Obama.Please let Obama not react and start sending us back from the US.because,i rather stay in Nairobi than to stay in Kenya,
chai.!..Nigerians don finish kenyans on twitter,I no fit laugh.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Beey(f): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
modextus: hahah..see who they tok..say ''nobody can pick a fight with kenyan's on social media..'..if you know yhu'r from kenya on nairaland show yur face make we c la.! grin
Am proud to be Kenyan!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Beey(f): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
tintingz: Kenya knows Nigeria is their oga-at-the-top grin
I don't think so,Kenya too is the "jewel" of the east in their own right,just as Naiuja is 2 the west.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Beey(f): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
dbrownfidha: Look at you naija guys, This online fury of words started on twitter(Intenational waters) But you guys couldn't handle it so you decided to come back to you mama land and thumb up you chest thinking not so many will come and win on your own home page, guess what? we will follow you wherever you hide
Tunajivunia kuwa wakenya,wenye wivu wameze wembe.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by adewasco2k(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
Beey: I don't think so,Kenya too is the "jewel" of the east in their own right,just as Naiuja is 2 the west.
sorry bro! Naija is to Africa
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Georgesmartt(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
First of all: Nobody tell kenyans say Naija people dey VEX (as in VEX literally) No body masses with Nigerians, they've got lots of issues processing in their brains already.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Beey(f): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:

Oh no it's not ova yet,we are only getting started.Naija give us a freakin break.I bet this stuff u've taken time 2 write is what u call a job & that's y u have the audacity 2 bark about how jobless we are?And I can also c how mature and smart u r.Right?We'll continue 2 throw the tantrums and express our feelings.It's our human right.Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Beey(f): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
Kaynee: Most current news after Lagos--------------Punch
[/b]"On Thursday, we flew them to Calabar and they were received like royalty, with a performance by a cultural troupe thrown in. Yet, they still complained about almost everything, including questioning why the NFF took the match to Calabar.”[b]

This Kenyans have ATTITUDINAL problems. You can Imagine questioning why they game is to be played in Calabar. Imagine!!!!
Go back 2 ua grammar class.Some lessons will do u a lot of good.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Beey(f): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
adewasco2k:
sorry bro! Naija is to Africa
Take care of ua boko haram wahalla and may be we can bargain the position after that
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by dbrownfidha: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
Naija population is 160Million, kenya population is 40Million, But kenya still finds a way to trend on twitter. Did it?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Beey(f): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
adaobi123:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin
U wish!NAIROBI is a Maasai word meaning " The place of cool waters" so please come of the wishful thinking.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
who the furck cares if Nairobi is a Massai word?

Oh wait, so the Massai language actually gets its roots from Nigerian languages? wow, I'm super impressed.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
stillwater:

People are funny, honestly. It was funny to you when you were not at the receiving end and there was not a counter twitter page,, lmao. cheesy People shouldn't start what they can't finish. Let's all enjoy the 'fun' and see who runs out of breath first.

Who says you are winning? cheesy keep winning on nairaland but on tweeter you are losing very bad!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Beey(f): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella: who the furck cares if Nairobi is a Massai word?

Oh wait, so the Massai language actually gets its roots from Nigerian languages? wow, I'm super impressed.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
Beey: Am proud to be Kenyan!
u are stupiid, hmhmhm.. *clear throat* dats all

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (39) (Reply)

Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA / World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation / 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.