Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,333 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74021 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
hahahahahaha!! they're still talking? on our own forum? useless things. grin grin grin

Kenya shall always be the center of AIDS...
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by falamangaa: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
tintingz: ''What are kenyans doing on Nairaland... Whats wrong with their zooland'' grin

We've got our forums too boss. Check out Nipate.com,
We are just not that crazy with stupid forum stuff.

We know we suck in Soccer but just don't disrespect us. We are better that you guys in athletics and rugby for example.

About us not having computers you probably see from the response that Kenyan's are super connected on the web. I think Kenyan's probably use twitter more than you guys despite you guys having a higher population. So please don't disrespect us thinking we'll take it lightly.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2013
falamangaa:

We've got our forums too boss. Check out Nipate.com,
We are just not that crazy with stupid forum stuff.

We know we suck in Soccer but just don't disrespect us. We are better that you guys in athletics and rugby for example.

About us not having computers you probably see from the response that Kenyan's are super connected on the web. I think Kenyan's probably use twitter more than you guys despite you guys having a higher population. So please don't disrespect us thinking we'll take it lightly.
your folks started it by creating the "someonetellnigerians" hashtag, maybe you should tell your people to not disrespect us and still expect us to take it lightly.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by falamangaa: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
If you know anything about Statistics Nigeria has more folks with Aids than Kenya, and probably more poor people that the whole population of Kenya.

The way you guys breed like mice.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
Nigeria has more folks with AIDS than Kenya? Nigga, get you head out of your äss. You Kenyans invented the disease called AIDS, heck, even AIDS is afraid of you guys.

Nigerians poor? go to the front page and check out the topic that says "Nigeria is the second fastest growing market for champagne"....dude, we're great. Can a nation with more poor people than the whole population of Kenya achieve that? If indeed we are poor, then you guys must be wallowing in total misery, absolute poverty.

you better shut the hell up and respect us.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by K4: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
Kai, wetie dey worry these mugugerians sef? always behaving like animals! if they are not fighting Ghanaians,they'll be fighting South Africans or Cameroonians. ebe like say dem curse una. abi eno be so?mtschew.neva seen such fvcked up people! crap!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Ellashow: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
K4: Kai, wetie dey worry these mugugerians sef? always behaving like animals! if they are not fighting Ghanaians,they'll be fighting South Africans or Cameroonians. ebe like say dem curse una. abi eno be so?mtschew.neva seen such fvcked up people! crap!

I think you are the headmaster of animals, if Kenyans don't start with #someonetellNigeria, who get time to start twitter war with them.

So you mean Nigeria/Nigerians should keep mute and watch them insults us? Hell NO! Definitely you are the real animal

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ellashow:

I think you are the headmaster of animals, if Kenyans don't start with #someonetellNigeria, who get time to start twitter war with them.

So you mean Nigeria/Nigerians to keep mute and watch them insults us? Hell NO! Definitely you are the real animal
I tire o. Nigerians don't give a hoot about these silly countries, na dem dey bring their nonsense to our side. During the olympics, na who for send Ghana? instead they took the first shot by insulting our basketball team.

now some silly kenyans think they can start sh*t like #someonetellnigerians and get away with it.

Let me not even hear of it.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
falamangaa: This thread is full of ignorant folks. Think Kenyans are always starving or hungry. If you are smart enough to do some research, you'll probably know that Kenya is the biggest exporter of horticulture into the European Union. roughly 35% (of all produce imported into Europe) this is anything from (foodstuff, beans, fruits, flowers)

Kenya's North is a dry desert and the previous Govt's have done a poor job with infrastructure to the North, so many times guys in the north don't have food, there's probably a surplus in the west(Just poor Govt logistics)

About color. We are black and proud. Guys probably think Kenyans look like our athletes(Mostly Kalenjin), that's just one tribe out of 42. Kenyans come in all shades and colors.
You guys love bleaching yourselves and think that's cool?(Brainwashed fools) No matter how fair skinned you look after bleaching yourself, nobody and i repeat NOBODY in this world cares about your "Black African ass."
Leave them in ignorance plus how stupid can an African be insulting another African for being black? And they say we got low self esteem no wonder they super bleach themselves. Its as though nigerians are whites a black person is a black person whether fair or black blue they still considered black...ignorant .

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by sweetcheecks(f): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]One would think that Nigerians are the most patriotic people. We unite because Kenyans dissed us on Twitter. We united for Super Eagles AFTER THEY WON... after a majority of Nigerians doubted them before they even arrived in South Africa and throughout the majority of the competition. NFF had so much faith in Super Eagles that Keshi was to be sacked and a return flight for the team was purchased before SE entered the finals. We united and backed our crooked politicians for signing an anti-same sex marriage law that affects less than 5% of the population.

Nigerians diss everything Nigeria on a daily basis. So, what changed between yesterday and today. Because Kenyans said what Nigerians have always said?

One day, it's my hope that the majority of us learn that actions speak louder than words.[/size]

AMEN!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by falamangaa: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
haha so guys in Ajegunle now eat fufu with champaigne?

You can imagine Kenya is the biggest Economy in east Africa despite having no mineral resources(oil) like you guys, now imagine if we had? Even better we actually just discovered oil now wait just and see.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Jyde89: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
o God, i wish kenyan's will just keep quiet and allow their team accept the usual lash from the super eagles, but no; they had to drag the fans into a war of word's and now not only were they bleeped on twitter an nl, they will also be bleeped on the pitch tomorrow. I'm predicting 5:0, a goal for each alphabet.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by sweetcheecks(f): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]One would think that Nigerians are the most patriotic people. We unite because Kenyans dissed us on Twitter. We united for Super Eagles AFTER THEY WON... after a majority of Nigerians doubted them before they even arrived in South Africa and throughout the majority of the competition. NFF had so much faith in Super Eagles that Keshi was to be sacked and a return flight for the team was purchased before SE entered the finals. We united and backed our crooked politicians for signing an anti-same sex marriage law that affects less than 5% of the population.

Nigerians diss everything Nigeria on a daily basis. So, what changed between yesterday and today. Because Kenyans said what Nigerians have always said?

One day, it's my hope that the majority of us learn that actions speak louder than words.[/size]
[size=24pt]
Amen 1000 likes[/size]
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
yes, guys in Ajegunle now eat fufu with champagne. Recognize a boss when you see one, we're the boss.

Is that your best shot? mineral resources? grin grin grin

dude, we've been to heaven and back and you can never come close to half the distance we've run even if you have all the mineral resources in the world.

I mean, I'm a talking about a country where even touts eat fufu with CHAMPAGNE...respect that.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Lawalemi(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
The are still responsible with their comments unlike the silly Ghanaians
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by sweetcheecks(f): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
naptu2: There is something that really bothers me. I guess I first encountered this phenomenon on nairaland. Some people believe that Nigerians are not ready and have never been ready to unite and confront the government. To demand for a better life. I actually find it quite insulting. Insulting, not to me, but to the memory of certain people.

Like the students who died on Onikan Bridge in 1988. They were marching to the NTA to take over the station. They over-ran police checkpoints. They were singing "how many students soldier go kill". Then they were mowed down in a hail of bullets fired by soldiers from Bonny Camp.

The College of Medicine, University of Lagos students who risked their lives in make shift "ambulances" to rescue protesters who had been injured by soldiers and mopol.

Dr Tai Solarin, who, when Gowon said he wasn't going to hand over power, published the "Beginning of the End" pamphlet and distributed it on the roadside.

Students of Uniben who marched to Army Children School and got the pupils to stand at the head of their protest march in order to prevent soldiers from firing at them.

The guy who was given electric shock treatment on his penis by SSS operatives until he passed out and died.

Chief Gani Fawehinmi (where do I even start?).

The Tell staff who defied Abacha and published and distributed their magazine, even though hundreds of soldiers, policemen and SSS agents had stormed their offices and seized all copies of the magazine (even seizing their computers). One of their editors was detained without trial for over 2 years. His family didn't even know where he was detained or who detained him. His wife gave birth while he was in detention and the little girl did not see her father until she was above 3 years old.

The journalist that was tortured by SSS until he ran mad. He now wanders aimlessly around the streets of Benin Republic.

And so many more people.

I would not be supprise if you are a NL Muslim, you seem to appreciate history. grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by davades(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
So kenyans are even on NL....
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by sweetcheecks(f): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
nitlad: @bubusn: #SomeoneTellKenya Population of Kenya = 41m, Nigerians with Internet Access = 48m.

We all know what Nigerians use the internet for. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pendo89(f): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
I am suprised that those kids on twitter know so much about Nigeria.
Kenyans from what I know are twitter bullies.I can't dispute that.They bullied the foreign media during election period to submission and Obama himself after he made a nasty remark on the same.He was forced to reiterate, so this nigeria/kenyan dissing is a shallow game of idlers.
But what I am seeing is patriotism at his best.Each willing to defend his country no matter the means and language.Not a bad thing.
The only sad fact is this.
We cannot stand up and fight for change/progress within our own 3rd world struggling countries but we can come together to fight a common enemy

Why the hulaballo yet EAfricans prefer Ghana to Nigeria because of a number of factors ranging from economy,corruption,infrastructure,electricity,security etc.
Nigerians don't like EA because it 'small' in size and economy,So where is the common ground? The two are like North and South pole.

Evil is the only stuff that brings Africans together. Africa will never reedem itself if a pitch black african can still call another black.Very useless mentality.

These are the stuff affecting our societies daily which we can't address but we have sharpened our tongues ready to lash out.

https://www.nairaland.com/1233106/18-secondary-student-cultists-arrested

Africa. undecided
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by K4: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=Zsupuk] how stupid can an African be insulting another African for being black?no wonder they super bleach themselves. Its as though nigerians are whites a black person THEY ARE SNOW WHITE! IS IT NOT LOW SELF ESTEEM?BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Lawalemi(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
They are still responsible with their comments unlike the silly Ghanaians
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by K4: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=Ellashow]I think you are the headmaster of animals, if Kenyans don't start who get time to start twitter war with them.Nigerians should keep mute and watch them insults us?SHARAAP EDIOT! U PEOPLE ARE BEHIND D INSULTS ON NL EVERY TIME.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pendo89(f): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
davades: So kenyans are even on NL....

Nope actually we have animals.I am proud to be one of them.I think am an alligator.See? doesn't change a thing.I am an accomplished fulfilled animal living a full life in a God blessed nation.And I love NL.
I cannot apologise for that and I don't expect you to apologise for being in Nigeria.

When a nigerian/Kenyan talks about Aids in another african nation I can only pity cz statistics exists.
When each mentions starvation I don't need to look far.
How about Colour? Give the world a break.That's silly.
So what brings these two nations together? A 3rd world Mentality.
grin shame
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by FKO1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
falamangaa: haha so guys in Ajegunle now eat fufu with champaigne?

You can imagine Kenya is the biggest Economy in east Africa despite having no mineral resources(oil) like you guys, now imagine if we had? Even better we actually just discovered oil now wait just and see.
stop wasting tym n pas d laptop to next person,the queu z lng

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by falamangaa: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella: Nigeria has more folks with AIDS than Kenya? Nigga, get you head out of your äss. You Kenyans invented the disease called AIDS, heck, even AIDS is afraid of you guys.

Nigerians poor? go to the front page and check out the topic that says "Nigeria is the second fastest growing market for champagne"....dude, we're great. Can a nation with more poor people than the whole population of Kenya achieve that? If indeed we are poor, then you guys must be wallowing in total misery, absolute poverty.

you better shut the hell up and respect us.

If you know anything about Africa, most folks are poor. The trend is kinda similar in most African countries. Most data is actually online( you don't really need to travel anywhere), and most African countries including Kenya and Nigeria have done a very poor job in job creation. There are slums in Kenya, and Nigeria like in many other African countries.

<1 % Super Rich
10-20% Middle class
20% struggling between middle class & poor
59% Poor or stable but struggling.

So please apply that to your population of 150 Million plus. There's probably 40 - 88 Million folks, and included in that number you can say roughly 40M are really poor that like the whole of Kenya.

So Nigeria has more Aids patients than Kenya. Just by the statistics.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Oahray: 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
peleson:
This is photoshopped . Stop telling lies! Tho they refused to train in national stadium provided for them by nff, nff did not try enough to encourage them with teslim balogun n ofcos a.c.n lagos state may not v allowed them use the facility. So where else could they use in lagos state?
lol... No mind them. The Kenyan team chose the school so they can concentrate on training without getting tempted to eat grass. #SomeoneTellKenyans.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
falamangaa:

If you know anything about Africa, most folks are poor. The trend is kinda similar in most African countries. Most data is actually online( you don't really need to travel anywhere), and most African countries including Kenya and Nigeria have done a very poor job in job creation. There are slums in Kenya, and Nigeria like in many other African countries.

<1 % Super Rich
10-20% Middle class

So please apply that to your population of 150 Million plus. There's probably 40 - 88 Million folks, and included in that number you can say roughly 40M are really poor that like the whole of Kenya.
*yawns*

blah blah blah....that was all I saw.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by sweetcheecks(f): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
Joavid: how i wish it was south africa not kenya. one day na one day

Bring it on, we will toyi on your e-heads you will have nightmares.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
Oahray: lol... No mind them. The Kenyan team chose the school so they can concentrate on training without getting tempted to eat grass. #SomeoneTellKenyans.
OMG!!

*falls from Mt Kilimanjaro* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Oahray: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
Zsupuk: Leave them in ignorance plus how stupid can an African be insulting another African for being black? And they say we got low self esteem no wonder they super bleach themselves. Its as though nigerians are whites a black person is a black person whether fair or black blue they still considered black...ignorant .
hahaha... Is that how to be black? How do Kenyans see themselves in the dark? grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
Black is black my azz

Look at Tonto Dike and look at Millicent..and tell me if black is still black. When you see Tonto Dike, you see the benefits of eating good food and not grass.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-7ZZIY6SdgoE/UDZnCiuJ0FI/AAAAAAAAAOo/xTU5j2j5s2I/s1600/tonto+dikeh+birthday+girl.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Oahray: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
falamangaa:

<1 % Super Rich
10-20% Middle class

So Nigeria has more Aids patients than Kenya. Just by the statistics.
Lmao... Nigerians cannot have positively more AIDS patients than Kenya the home of AIDS. The only thing positive about Kenya is HIV grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.