Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74027 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by vizboy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
190: the question remains why always NIGERIA grin grin grin

the rest of africa vs NIGERIA grin grin grin

Damn Nigeria is good grin grin grin
In illbliss voice: if you be no 1 how you wan rest
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ignatio:

Nigeria is messed up, we all agree. But that doesn't give any other country the right to insult us on whatever platform.

By the way, do you have a problem with the anti-same sex law?
Exactly. She has to realize that this is Nigeria, in AFRICA, this is not by any stretch of the imagination the US. Not everything that goes down in the States can go down in Nigeria. We might be corrupted but we are a people with core values. There is NO African country today willing to lean in favor of same-sex union. There are many European countries that are against it. People's tolerance level cannot be the same, deal with it.

But oh I forgot, any opportunity to bad mouth Nigeria must be used.

And this is coming from someone who doesn't care if two people of the same sex decide to screw themselves to death.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by dbrownfidha: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
Nigeria's booming Film Industry

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by joseph1013: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
jhydebaba: @WillisRaburu: #SomeoneTellNigeria Its only a nigerian horror movie that ends with "To God Be The Glory.."

OMG...this is fucking hilarious. JISOS!!!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
Beey: Nimeanza kuona wee ni shenzi kweli kweli
biko, umu Nairaland, kedu ife onye ara nka ne kwu? kama o ge je forum nke Kenya, o no eba na ekwu ife ne weru isi...mschew!! ewu Nairobi.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by dbrownfidha: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
Nigerians use hynas as dogs

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by dbrownfidha: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
Nigerian after shower....LMAO

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by dbrownfidha: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
dbrownfidha: only in Nigeria

LOL this is funny cheesy but not for the nigerian wearing those of course lipsrsealed
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by achu442(m): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
Wait wait my kenyan friends...Do u mean u want to start comparing urself to Nigerians?...In what area?What level?Which side?Education,Technology,Personality,Politics,Oil,Aviation,Business,Class,Sports,Entertainment?We even have better zoos and more educated animals in our zoos than u do...So please shut up!!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by achu442(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
joseph1013:

OMG...this is fucking hilarious. JISOS!!!
The only thing that tests positive in kenya is HIV
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by joseph1013: 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella: Kenyan driving school grin grin grin
[img]http://api.plixi.com/api/tpapi.svc/imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F287726083[/img]
I swear Super Eagles go suffer when den go Kenya for the return leg ehn...una no go kill me wt lafter o grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
naptu2:
The Tell staff who defied Abacha and published and distributed their magazine, even though hundreds of soldiers, policemen and SSS agents had stormed their offices and seized all copies of the magazine (even seizing their computers).

One of their editors was detained without trial for over 2 years. His family didn't even know where he was detained or who detained him. His wife gave birth while he was in detention and the little girl did not see her father until she was above 3 years old.

I remember this story very well. His name is (I think) Mr Kunle Ajibade. It happened in the mid 90s. I remember reading the wife's numerous published letters to Abacha in the dailies pleading for the release of her husband from detention.

I think he was the Editor of Tell then. He was eventually released when Abdulsalami took over.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
vandarsar: No, you are the one suffering from inferiority complex. How has that comment affected you? The fact someone said he's being to Nairobi, and you want to kill yourself, what if he says he's being to Hong Kong nko? You're such a low graded Nigerian. I fear for your level of reasoning

Apparently you the low graded Nigerian am a Kenyan. I commented on the fact you feel we have low self esteem. Kenyans are humble people who are not brash or loud while Nigerians are loud in your face type of people. When u meet a Kenyan u instantly assume they are intimidated or have low self esteem but its their silent nature..so as i was saying, low self esteem, stupid comment no i mean idiotic.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by lordjay: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
Oh no!!! wat were the kenyans thinking grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by achu442(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
@SomeoneTellKenyans KENYANS mean Kindly Eat Now You Are Now Starved.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Kaynee: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
Beey: Go back 2 ua grammar class.Some lessons will do u a lot of good.
Please my Kenyan grammarian can you kindly point out an error in my writeup? I guess you could not comprehend what I just quoted. Okay it goes like this the bolded part is a quote from Punch paper sports section. And its NFF quote. Which lesson do I need to learn again? I guess the Nigerian yabbings is really affecting you. If you dont have what to write about silence is better don't expose your ignorance anymore because it just goes to confirm that you have ATTITUDINAL problem. Have a lovely weekend in the forest "beey" thats were you belong and you sting...or dont kenyan beeys sting?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pendo89(f): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lipsrsealed go for lunch africans lol
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Fathai(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
Someonetellkenya# the grass in calabar is mend for football..not to be eatting...security pls be vigilant grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Beey(f): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
Human_being1st: u are stupiid, hmhmhm.. *clear throat* dats all

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Beey(f): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
naptu2: #someonetellKenya Hey! Y'all Stop Being Mean To The Kenyans! I Don't Support Animal Cruelty!
U obviously don't support animal cruelty because you are the head animal in the animal kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
Wait, what are these Kenyans even looking for on a Nigerian forum? hahahahaha!! #respect us.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella:
biko, umu Nairaland, kedu ife onye ara nka ne kwu? kama o ge je forum nke Kenya, o no eba na ekwu ife ne weru isi...mschew!! ewu Nairobi.

LWKMD! Modella has done it again. grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Tosman12(m): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
vanstanzy: But truth be told, NFF no try at all.
at all at all, nff should be sanctioned...its not fair and if u investigate a currupt nff is involve in what happen...its not fair how we treat fellow african country...no wonder western world still cee us as under developed uninnovated mind.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by romeo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
Twitter is not enough? they came here too bad mouthing!! What a people lmao
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by romeo(m): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
Tosman12: at all at all, nff should be sanctioned...its not fair and if u investigate a currupt nff is involve in what happen...its not fair how we treat fellow african country...no wonder western world still cee us as under developed uninnovated mind.

This incident to my understanding was caused by lack of communication and both sides has a portion of the blame, i think it's plain stupid heaping all the blame on NFF after their explanation.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by kagari: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
ganye1: It seems the kenyans are giving nigerians a good fight.
ypdj jazzy jess @ jessmurokae 1h
#someonetellnigeria ;you mean Nigeria is 1real?I thought we2
were just naming types ofdiseases such as diarrhea, Nigeria,
Gonorrhea””
iam a nigerian but dis shit is tite
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Jyde89: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
breaking news!!!

##Cavemen and wildbeast's presumed to be fans of the harambee stars of kenya were seen running round the street's of calabar unclad##

##in another related news, chairman of the actors guild of Nigeria send's real human beings to help cub the growing dependens on animal superstars like (zimba) in the kenyan film industry(firewood).

##president of federal republic of Nigeria through his spokesman Mr Reuben Abati has officially apologised to the kenyan national team for the shaby treatment metted on them by NFF, in his word's the kenyans are closest to nature of all african countries, they should have trained with the gorilas in obudu cattle ranch resort or at the gashaka gumti park in Taraba, a school is not a place for xtraterestral's##

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by falamangaa: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
We will make you guys eat this.
May the Gods curse your team.

That was not cool, well make you guys train in a National Park full of lions & Cheetahs next time you come to Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by falamangaa: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
This thread is full of ignorant folks. Think Kenyans are always starving or hungry. If you are smart enough to do some research, you'll probably know that Kenya is the biggest exporter of horticulture into the European Union. roughly 35% (of all produce imported into Europe) this is anything from (foodstuff, beans, fruits, flowers)

Kenya's North is a dry desert and the previous Govt's have done a poor job with infrastructure to the North, so many times guys in the north don't have food, there's probably a surplus in the west(Just poor Govt logistics)

About color. We are black and proud. Guys probably think Kenyans look like our athletes(Mostly Kalenjin), that's just one tribe out of 42. Kenyans come in all shades and colors.
You guys love bleaching yourselves and think that's cool?(Brainwashed fools) No matter how fair skinned you look after bleaching yourself, nobody and i repeat NOBODY in this world cares about your "Black African ass."

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by peleson: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
Maxymilliano: """A picture of Harambee Stars players training in Nigeria. Surely this is bad. Very bad. Wacha when kina Mikel come to Kenya we shall also have them train huko Kirinyaga road."""
This is photoshopped . Stop telling lies! Tho they refused to train in national stadium provided for them by nff, nff did not try enough to encourage them with teslim balogun n ofcos a.c.n lagos state may not v allowed them use the facility. So where else could they use in lagos state?
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by seyi360(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
grin
jhydebaba: @WillisRaburu: #SomeoneTellNigeria Its only a nigerian horror movie that ends with "To God Be The Glory.."
grin grin grin I think say na only nija get bad mouth until these small small boys from animal kingdom prove otherwise.
. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.