Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74004 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by FXKing2012(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
Br3nd4: watsup
You got mail.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by FXKing2012(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
Br3nd4: You got mail. wink
You got mail.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by mrofficial2(m): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
Brenda, What is this nau? angry
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
mr.official2:
what is
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by FXKing2012(m): 12:18am On Mar 29, 2013
mr.official2:
And what/who be u?
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by FXKing2012(m): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2013
grin
Br3nd4: grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by jhydebaba(m): 12:24am On Mar 29, 2013
Br3nd4: grin
runaway wife, who's flirting wif u
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 29, 2013
jhydebaba: runaway wife, who's flirting wif u
lol... nobody o
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by FXKing2012(m): 12:48am On Mar 29, 2013
jhydebaba: runaway wife, who's flirting wif u
Why is it that when a guy and a lady are having a private discussion the only thing that pops up in the mind of typical Nigerians is flirt? Just wondering why Nigerians are so narrow-minded.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by mrofficial2(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2013
jhydebaba: bros, take am easy oh! No go break ur head tongue private discussion indeed cheesy
. aiit

Abi ooo grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2013
jhydebaba: bros, take am easy oh! No go break ur head tongue private discussion indeed cheesy
. aiit

mr.official2:

Abi ooo grin

and you have a problem wiv that angry tongue
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by jhydebaba(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2013
^Yeah! U know we were meant to be together cheesy I couldn't stand a man having private discussions with u.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by mrofficial2(m): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2013
Br3nd4:

and you have a problem wiv that angry tongue

Yes!

Brenda, do you still check your email?
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2013
Say what? undecided
abeg no spoil my market grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2013
mr.official2:

Yes!

Brenda, do you still check your email?
yep i do.. U sent ur ATM pin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by mrofficial2(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2013
Br3nd4: yep i do.. U sent ur ATM pin

Yes. I've sent the card to your address via DHL. You will receive it today. Please and please, shop all you want.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2013
mr.official2:

Yes. I've sent the card to your address via DHL. You will receive it today. Please and please, shop all you want.
hahahahaha... Sure! Wud do..

Oh ive received it.. Account balance #2,500?? Wat am i supposed to do with that? Lawdamessi! grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by mrofficial2(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2013
Br3nd4: hahahahaha... Sure! Wud do..

Oh ive received it.. Account balance #2,500?? Wat am i supposed to do with that? Lawdamessi! grin

You meant to say $2,500? Anyways, that's my domiciliary account. Please check my current account, balance is around 10,000,000 naira. grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 29, 2013
mr.official2:

You meant to say $2,500? Anyways, that's my domiciliary account. Please check my current account, balance is around 10,000,000 naira. grin
*rolls eyes* oh puhlease..

Broke ass grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by mrofficial2(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2013
Br3nd4: *rolls eyes* oh puhlease..

Broke ass grin grin

Hahaha. You don't know me, do you?
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2013
mr.official2:

Hahaha. You don't know me, do you?
of cos i do! Ure that mairuwa i saw this mornin!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by mrofficial2(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
Br3nd4: of cos i do! Ure that mairuwa i saw this mornin!! grin grin grin grin

Lool. Stop it ooo. Ehn ehn, please check your email.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2013

Proceed cool
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 30, 2013
Beey: And is the 'big' English supposed 2 intimidate me?Oops!.I obviously can see the high degree of maturity you display by responding 2 my INFANTILE posts.No "mature" person in their right state of mind picks quarrels with an infant.Am not a psychiatrist but it's obvious something isn't working right with u.U need a mental evaluation A.S.A.P. Speaking of forests,Tanzania maybe a much better choice coz as far as am concerned,Kenya is full of bold and strong people who egotistic people like you, find quite intimidating!!

Like I said , colossal! and poor depiction! Oh wait- make it a very poor depiction. Got ya: its actually too poor a depiction.

A lesson from the masters- don't get blinded by your emotions when having fun. Except off course if u weren't having fun -typical!
Honestly,I went through my previous posts and for some reasons couldn't scare up any "big english"
You see,my puerile friend, in the time it took you to fathom my "Big English"-(I think its safe to borrow your words), I have met with some seasoned kenyans on this and other threads. Quite franckly, I found our deliberations both interesting and educating.

I feel almost sorry for you(na! Just a bogus attempt at been empathetic. I am actually elated). You seem to have been left in the lurch. But then again, if it makes you feel any better, nairaland always ensnares neophytes like you.

You are an amature!

I refer you to my earlier post. since you fall among the angered bunch, linger around a bit, and work out your fraustration-its nairaland grin cool

Humbly

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Beey(f): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
brosss:

Like I said , colossal! and poor depiction! Oh wait- make it a very poor depiction. Got ya: its actually too poor a depiction.

A lesson from the masters- don't get blinded by your emotions when having fun. Except off course if u weren't having fun -typical!
Honestly,I went throuh my previous posts and for some reasons couldn't scare up any "big english"
You see,my puerile friend, in the time it took you to fathom my "Big English"-(I think its safe to borrow your words), I have met with some seasoned kenyans on this and other threads. Quite franckly, I found our deliberations both interesting and educating.

I feel almost sorry for you(na! Just a bogus attempt at been empathetic. I am actually elated). You seem to have been left in the lurch. But then again, if it makes you feel any better, nairaland always ensnares neophytes like you.

You are an amature!

I refer you to my earlier post. since you fall among the angered bunch, linger around a bit, and work out your fraustration-its nairaland grin cool

Humbly
Correction, am not in the angered bunch like you are trying to conclude.Am just a patriotic Kenyan who is defending her country.Oh the masters too do become the mastered.Stop acting the saint you are not in this case and then try to demonize me, because you'll not make statements about my country and refer to my posts as infantile and expect me to shower you with praise for a job well done.Am having fun too,I don't leave the forum wearing a long face.If u check your posts too,they don't really sound emotionally detached, coz if they were, I think they'ld be free of the name-calling and all the nastiness.Speaking of big english,some people feel that by using some 'big' words, they command more respect from others.However am left wondering how well they connect with the average person.Anyway,everyone else seems done with this thread except you,who seems like there are some scores you are trying to settle with me & am honestly tired of writing back and forth.Feel like it's time to move on to something new.Am not on Nairaland to make enemies or to compete,just here to have fun.Bross, this Sisi wishes you a lovely time.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by ayusbobs(m): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2013
i wish this thread continues..anyway kenyans u will know super eagles are not ur mates.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Beey(f): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
ayusbobs: i wish this thread continues..anyway kenyans u will know super eagles are not ur mates.
Hahaha, I hail o!I no fit talk right now,only time will tell.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Phyllipson(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
k, i don hear

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA / World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.