Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74002 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
dont try to bleach skin nigerians...black is beauty...u now look like burnt baboons

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
boron10:
It was invented by the slave traders to facilitate communication between themselves and the local leaders. Spoken in africa by ghana, naija, sierra leone, liberia and cameroun. It is english modified.

You wouldnt expect the uneducated monkeys to be versatile. They only learn about psuare and Nigeria movies. Kenyans, make una go rest abeg. Lolz, we concede defeat. You guys have won (e je ka pe were loko iyawo, to ba le je ki a ri ona koja)
lolz. . . You have said it all jareh grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
Obama come feed your kenya people o. . . .they are crying and hungry grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by boron10(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
falamangaa:

No we are just better informed that you guys who think you know much but, don't know shit and are ignorant as fucck. Unlike you guys who live in a bubble and don't know much about other Africans, we actually take time to find out, and appreciate more about others(both good & bad stuff)

No we are telling you that smart Kenyans have no time for those corny movies of yours. Being on twitter has nothing do do with watching corny Nigerian movies. It just that we are super connected.

Even those Maasais (From Maasai Mara) you see in the village do their transaction on their mobiles (MPesa) Have virtual accounts. So they aren't as dumb as you might think.

When white folks come to Kenya they mostly come to see wildlife, nature, and Maasais.

White folks pay to see Maasai's. Tell me a white man will pay to come to see a Nigerian? It's the opposite they are scared of you guys.

If you google about the history of Maasais when white folks came to Kenya the first time they were scared of Maasais because they were the most feared and brave tribe in Kenya. Maasai's didn't give a shit about them.

They are so proud of their culture and they haven't been brainwashed by white culture like the rest of us. I think those are the real proud Africans. They are also not that poor as they seem they have thousands of cattle. Most national parks & tourist hotels are on their land so they get some money too. In future as we fix our shiit i think they'll be like Indians in US because their lands are very valuable.
We were right afterall about Kenyans being animals. Tell me, who will love to spend money to see someone that looks like him? You should have kept quiet and leave us with the assumption that you guys are animals but no, you had to open your mouth to remove all doubt. I will also love to visit your country just to see the maasai grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by FXKing2012(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
Br3nd4: undecided undecided undecided
hahahahaha...what's with the face? Dont mind ooo, just didnt know how to break the ice.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by ochibo: 2:31am On Mar 27, 2013
this is how people fail exams..!! God stahp.. my point was pidgin English should not affect how you speak proper english. Period. I know many many nigerians personally and the problem is the same, pronunciation is poor. for example 7 out of 10 nigerians will say Aks & not Ask. is
tintingz: i dont argue with brainless monkey....to know about pidgin english visit wikipedia and educate yourself dumb head...pidgin english is even spoken in America, india, china, japan, new guinea, thailand etc each country has it own pidgin tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by ochibo: 2:37am On Mar 27, 2013
am not sure who came first., slave traders or the british? in kenya the british were last to come. back to my point ,I dont understand how slave traders would alter english words.. they themselves were not english speakers.
boron10:
It was invented by the slave traders to facilitate communication between themselves and the local leaders. Spoken in africa by ghana, naija, sierra leone, liberia and cameroun. It is english modified.

You wouldnt expect the uneducated monkeys to be versatile. They only learn about psuare and Nigeria movies. Kenyans, make una go rest abeg. Lolz, we concede defeat. You guys have won (e je ka pe were loko iyawo, to ba le je ki a ri ona koja)
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by ochibo: 2:40am On Mar 27, 2013
your language is interesting man.. thats a sentence with 100% conjunctions..cheesy no offense. You guys have won (e je ka pe were loko iyawo, to ba le je ki a ri ona koja) [/quote]
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by ochibo: 2:42am On Mar 27, 2013
THIS!
ras qaifer: dont try to bleach skin nigerians...black is beauty...u now look like burnt baboons
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by ochibo: 2:46am On Mar 27, 2013
Yes we are animals, all humans are anyway. but nigerians are ugly animals thats why no one is interested to see them.but wait, nigerians have a thing for big size thats true..this! grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
boron10:
We were right afterall about Kenyans being animals. Tell me, who will love to spend money to see someone that looks like him? You should have kept quiet and leave us with the assumption that you guys are animals but no, you had to open your mouth to remove all doubt. I will also love to visit your country just to see the maasai grin

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 27, 2013
ras qaifer: dont try to bleach skin nigerians...black is beauty...u now look like burnt baboons

Omfg@That Picture
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 27, 2013
shymexx: Bwahahahahahahaha

Ogbubu88 got judged bustaiiiiiiid on this thread...

#JudgementDay

Sholly gatts my ring! wink

undecided
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by ochibo: 6:02am On Mar 27, 2013
Gbamm.. hahaha.
ras qaifer: now talk you nigerians...is the weave not ment to confirm gender?
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 27, 2013

She is Fine Though.....
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 27, 2013
Lmfao@kenyattamoore name always in this thread when i click on it

You stalkin this shitt... grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 27, 2013

That weave is nasty!! cheesy
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 27, 2013
She look good to me...Nasty Weave or Not. tongue
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Lmfao@kenyattamoore name always in this thread when i click on it

You stalkin this shitt... grin grin

It's just a coincidence that we arrive at the same time lol
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 27, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

It's just a coincidence that we arrive at the same time lol

Yeahhhh I Bet....
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Yeahhhh I Bet....

undecided
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by ochibo: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2013
Deuces guys we closed this one. naona zile mchongoano za primo are coming in handy
@kenyattaMoore:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by FXKing2012(m): 7:32am On Mar 27, 2013
Br3nd4: lol.. 'Tis aite.. Watsup wiv u?
I'm aiight...u? PM tinz.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2013
grin grin grin kenyans, I think its been proven beyond all reasonable doubt. You guys lo<3e this thread and are catching serious fun on Nairaland. Either that or you are been spurred on by your anger which is quite passionate( we must have strucked some strained tendons)

What ever your reasons for lingering around, we'v got enough thread space to accommodate u all. Have fun and work out your fraustrations to your hearts content-Its Nairaland
For the more matured kenyans, who like us, have seen this as internet fun, one lo<3e peeps.. And kudus on the ingeneous geothermal power generation.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Beey(f): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
brosss:

Sorry chap, U might not get a reply from him anytime soon. Its quite understandable though.u see, It could be very colosal, u know,having to put up with such infantile posts as yours.

So, what's the big deal if Nigeria has forests. Never knew kenyan forsest have stigmas attached to them ( well don't blame me, its apparent from your abhorrent posts)
I had high thoughts of kenya,but if the likes of you are what make up kenya's core,I fear those thoughts will be dashed. Tanzania maybe.

Hopefuly you are just a poor depiction of the kenyan people I know.

Humbly

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by krypton: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
My fellow Niaralanders (Nigerians and Kenyans)this thread has gone on for a long time. The jokes and insults are getting out of hand. Much apprciated if we could talk about something else!!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: She look good to me...Nasty Weave or Not. tongue
thats a real baboon..get eyez please but i dont blame u..u r used to such.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
Got no words now..is this not a nigerian galwe just knw them..u can never miss to spot them and they all luk this way

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by FXKing2012(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by FXKing2012(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
Br3nd4: .
lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA / World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.