Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74107 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by boron10(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
@pendo, you do not have to take things personal. It's e-fight between Nigerians and kenyans, and you would not expect to hear a positive comments from Nigerians about Kenya. We are well aware of the civilization in kenya. We chose to feign ignorance to make the jokes more interesting.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Calebeslove4u(m): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
falamangaa: This thread is full of ignorant folks. Think Kenyans are always starving or hungry. If you are smart enough to do some research, you'll probably know that Kenya is the biggest exporter of horticulture into the European Union. roughly 35% (of all produce imported into Europe) this is anything from (foodstuff, beans, fruits, flowers)

Kenya's North is a dry desert and the previous Govt's have done a poor job with infrastructure to the North, so many times guys in the north don't have food, there's probably a surplus in the west(Just poor Govt logistics)

About color. We are black and proud. Guys probably think Kenyans look like our athletes(Mostly Kalenjin), that's just one tribe out of 42. Kenyans come in all shades and colors.
You guys love bleaching yourselves and think that's cool?(Brainwashed fools) No matter how fair skinned you look after bleaching yourself, nobody and i repeat NOBODY in this world cares about your "Black African ass."

And who released this animal from d zoo,I thought I asked those guards to chain d cage...........wao! So animals(kenyans) can now use d internet.........end shall never wonders.....sorry....wonders shall never end grin
falamangaa: This thread is full of ignorant folks. Think Kenyans are always starving or hungry. If you are smart enough to do some research, you'll probably know that Kenya is the biggest exporter of horticulture into the European Union. roughly 35% (of all produce imported into Europe) this is anything from (foodstuff, beans, fruits, flowers)

Kenya's North is a dry desert and the previous Govt's have done a poor job with infrastructure to the North, so many times guys in the north don't have food, there's probably a surplus in the west(Just poor Govt logistics)

About color. We are black and proud. Guys probably think Kenyans look like our athletes(Mostly Kalenjin), that's just one tribe out of 42. Kenyans come in all shades and colors.
You guys love bleaching yourselves and think that's cool?(Brainwashed fools) No matter how fair skinned you look after bleaching yourself, nobody and i repeat NOBODY in this world cares about your "Black African ass."

And who released this animal from d zoo,I thought I asked those guards to chain d cage...........wao! So animals(kenyans) can now use d internet.........end shall never wonders.....sorry....wonders shall never end
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by falamangaa: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calebeslove4u:

And who released this animal from d zoo,I thought I asked those guards to chain d cage...........wao! So animals(kenyans) can now use d internet.........end shall never wonders.....sorry....wonders shall never end grin

And who released this animal from d zoo,I thought I asked those guards to chain d cage...........wao! So animals(kenyans) can now use d internet.........end shall never wonders.....sorry....wonders shall never end

Zoos? We Kenyans don't need that we still got our nature. We are smart enough to conserve our nature.
For you guys what zoo? Nigeria? then i guess since there are hardly any animals remaining, you guys are the wildlife in the "huge zoo Nigeria"
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by homealone2(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
ras qaifer: tell nigeria they'll never
participate in miss world.
someone tell kenya, they can never win miss world,
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Beey(f): 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
ItsModella:
biko, umu Nairaland, kedu ife onye ara nka ne kwu? kama o ge je forum nke Kenya, o no eba na ekwu ife ne weru isi...mschew!! ewu Nairobi.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Beey(f): 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
uzoexcel: get a boyfriend!!!!1 angry angry angry angry angry
Am not a desperate searcher,am already taken.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
Beey: Jinga hii niachishe ujinga wako.ufala nfio umejaza kwa hiyo kichwa yako inakaa malenge.Rudisha ufala kwenyu Nigeria.Shenzi.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Beey(f): 12:52am On Mar 25, 2013
Kaynee: Eyaah Miss Bee am so sorry you feel this way. Please dont be offended dear. From my post I never said I am black or 'white African'. I never meant to make you so sad though. I am not a grammar expert like you insinuate, rather you decided to correct a non existent error in my statement making it appear my statement was too much for you to comprehend. So you see, you started it and you are now sooo angryyy, cool down sweet its not an issue of life and death. Anyway I forgive you my sister. Nice weekend with love kenyan beey.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Beey(f): 12:55am On Mar 25, 2013
Zsupuk: wapi vuvuzelaaaaaa.....hapo mambo sawa...done with Nigeria my work is done....off to the Ethiopian club to party....Azonto Azonto...you should know people....
Kazi kwisha na hautendi chini.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by ochibo: 7:06am On Mar 25, 2013
#SomeoneTellNigerians Kenyan women wear weaves to enhance beauty, Nigerian women wear weaves to confirm their gender.

#SomeoneTellNigerians Our househelps treat their movies better than they treat our players

#SomeoneTellNigerians We use P.square’s music in our schools to warn our kids against poor grammar and cheap accent

#someonetellnigerians ‘Goodluck Jonathan’ is not a name. It’s a sentence, just like ‘Wake up Opiyo”

#SomeoneTellNigerians Kenyan ladies win Miss World and the likes ur women Win MR WORLD !!!

#someonetellnigerians what is more important, hw to deal with a terrorist group, or hw to win a championship?

#someonetellnigerians its only in their movie wakona part 1 to 3 but different cast same script n story line cc #someonetellkenyans

#SomeoneTellNigerians we do ice skatin in kenya. Sameer park. Do they?

#SomeoneTellNigerians we use Samsung S4 to tweet, laptops are for class 1 kids!

#SomeoneTellNigerians to treat our footballteam(harambee stars) the way they treat our ladies

#SomeoneTellNigerians there is something called family planning, 150 MILLION PEOPLE!

#SomeoneTellNigerians We have humans who are ripe inside, they are called water-melons

#SomeonetellNigerians – they have Osofia in London …we have Obama in USA…..lol

#SomeoneTellNigerians that it’s not Mikel, it’s Michael

#someonetellnigerians if they want to knw how to deal with Boko haram, they shuld seek some Advice frm KDF!

#someonetellnigerians their boko-haram started usin dat name after they started using after importing ‘bonoko’s’ from kenya,#faketerrorist

#SomeoneTellNigerians to use birth control pills…who u competing with? CHINA?!

#someonetellnigerians that their movies are used only to scare people of what not to do and how not to speak infront of decent people.

#someonetellnigerians to stop eating that sticky substance…its clearly making their planning and thinking just as sticky!!!!

#Someonetellnigerians OGA means taking a bath in Kenya

#Someonetellnigerians its only in nigeria that akpos turns her wife into a bicycle

#SomeoneTellNigerians you don’t get shot at the knee and blood comes out from your mouth.””

well if you dunno yet Nigerians feature as wildlife in our national parks #SomeoneTellNigerians

#someonetellnigerians that the prerequisite for using weaves to enhance beauty is being beautiful #shotsfired #callsecurity #fallkKDF

#Someonetellnigerians that its only in their movies that humans fit in bottles

#SomeoneTellNigerians “I dey tell you” is not the same as am Tryna tell you.

#SomeonetellNigerians to stop over feeding their kids

#someonetellnigerians its only in their movie wakona part 1 to 3 but different cast same script n story line.

#SomeoneTellNigerians we do ice skatin in kenya. Sameer park. Do they?

#SomeoneTellNigerians we use Samsung S4 to tweet, laptops are for class 1 kids!

#SomeoneTellNigerians to treat our footballteam(harambee stars) the way they treat our ladies

#SomeoneTellNigerians We have humans who are ripe inside, they are called water-melons

#SomeonetellNigerians – they have Osofia in London …we have Obama in USA…..lol

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 25, 2013
cheesy grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2013
Damn
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2013
Hahahahahahaha...i just have to use their phrase...Gbam... wink grin
Nigeria taking on Kenya clearly a mismatch, never underestimate your opponent you will come out embarrassed, big country small minds...Gerald, Beey, Kenyatta, falamangaa, ras, Ochibo, Pendo, Kajina, etc etc my Kenyan Bros and Sisters plus a bit of South African and Ghanaian you have said it all...I kept stating here ignorance will be ones downfall someday seeee...
By the way we dont have ZOOSSS in Kenya, what for? They called parkssss...And yup those who own parks not zoos are rich, too bad that is a financial path you guys cant follow since u ate every animal you came across, greedy idiots. Fat as they are they still want more...Country with no facilities, no electricity, no security, full of corruption, religion religion all over yet majority still practice witchcraft, poor infrastructure, poor educational system hence majority of them speak stupid English yet it is their national language, criminal activity is key, kidnappings, etc...yet they try to make fun of a working developing nation. shocked shocked
Just cause you are many doesn't mean you are the greatest...let me use an analogy i heard somewhere and loved it...The lion is not the tallest in the wild or the heaviest or the fastest or the most cunning or the strongest but interesting enough it is the King, its the leader.They all revere it.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2013
Was Obama born in kenya? I thought he was only FEEDING the kenyans and developing their zooland grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by dbrownfidha: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2013
seeing comments from my nigerian friends in twitter and on this site, well, some of them are funny to be honest, but judging by the contents of the messages themselves, am actually ashamed of the level of ignorance, I mean, some of them post coments and they don't even know where kenya is, geographically, there is some dude who said kenyans are skinny athletics in a landlocked country..... dude, all those who you see on tv doing marathon riterally come from one community, Take a look at our rugby team, half of the players come from another one community,(kenya is so diverse in the 42 tribe she has) so just to give you a ming jog of how great kenya is. watamu beach and mombasa beach in kenya were voted 1st and 2nd best beach in africa, kenya has a population of 40 million, we dont have commercial oil, kenya has the biggest economy in Eastern and central africa,we have the biggest port on the africa's indian ocean coast,literacy level is 86%,we host UNEP headquaters-the only UN headquater in a 3rd world country now has powers to summona a general summit of all heads of states in 193 countries, kenya also hosts google HQ, Apple-Africa HQ, Airtel HQ, the biggest US embassy in africa, IBM-africa HQ,Nokia/Siemens, Huawei, Procter & Gamble, Biersdoff, Barclays and Stanchart ,PWC...etc and we have 7 High speed fibre optic cables lol.All these multinational firms are HQ'ed right here in kenya, So next time, before you go opening your website to comment anything about kenya, just try to remember, if kenya was miserable as you might all think, these companies could have easily pick Nigeria or south Africa but they choose kenya for a reason. And Just one more thing, Kenya's internet penetration as of 2013 was 28.0% S.A is 17% NIgeria is 28.4%, and starting this year, the gorvernment will role out 4G network up to rural areas, so dont think nigeria is so high, get the fact right, I am subjet to any scruitiny if my facts maybe wrong.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Calebeslove4u(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
ras qaifer: Someone tell Nigeria we sent
Obama to USA we could also give
them dida on loan!

Sharap there.......anu mpama.......Obama only ran away from hunger grin
ras qaifer: Someone tell Nigeria we sent
Obama to USA we could also give
them dida on loan!

Sharap there.......anu mpama.......Obama only ran away from hunger
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
am aware we only 4 kenyans here but we av kept this baboons silent....thats y kenya is 4th in litracy nd nigeria 24...
lets compare
SPORTS
they boast of football of which we nearly bleeped them but thats not the only sport,it will be a world wonder if they ever draw with our rugby team at any time in history,come to olympics hahaaa..i dont av a comment for that,we are top 3 with few categories after the likes of USA,CHINA and they always nowea to be seen..they see dust on the race...dont forget swimming,our dunfold is the african king but nigerians are used to river banks and cant afford to compete...do they even have ice skating like we dothey can never have given only few african countries have..wat about our baseball team,top 10 in the world and we not boasting.....lemmi stop there
EDUCATION
i dont have to say much but we ranked 4th nd you 24...ur ugly girls are everywea in nairob wid no 1 to huk them up..weapons of ugliness tht makes ur city dirty with even shitty english like mumuring babies.our government s giving each 6 year kid a laptop and you bussy there sharing 1 to twitfight kenyans with 150 million population
SECURITY
we confronted alshabaabs in somalia and saved that country alone using our army,in nigeria u r been killed daily by a terrorist group inside your country that even attacks the barracks,,shame on you....we also ranked number 7 in africa in security level...dare through stones you baboons and we respond to your death.
ENTERTAINMENT
your movies are the worst in the world with the lowest creativity in the world and worst assent...thats why you can produce millions of them and spread them everywea,..did you know that in kenya house girls are the only people allowe to watch them,did you know we get them freely as no 1 can waste money buying them or either a cost of 20 shillings...thts almost 100 nairas hmmm..ur money got no value...in kenya we have classic modern movies that are so expensive to be dumped everywea in africa..ever heard of shuga,??in music we got campmulla nominated in Grammaz,we got wyre in riddims with clear english assent not dey dey go go...
ECONOMY
it a shame on your country to have oil and with a poor economy...watch our space coz last year we discovered oil too but even without,..our economy is better than yours but statistics shows we almost equal..we are the best in east and central africa we the major UN headqurters of africa being in kenya.kenya also hosts google HQ, Apple-Africa HQ, Airtel HQ, the biggest US embassy in africa, IBM-africa HQ,Nokia/Siemens, Huawei, Procter & Gamble, Biersdoff, Barclays and Stanchart ,PWC...etc and we have 7 High speed fibre optic cables lol.All these multinational firms are HQ'ed right here in kenya, So next did yuo here of the roads that have being constructed in kenya...superhigh ways anyway our fake movie actors will be running here very soon to show you some of them...wat about our 2 beaches being the 1st and 2nd position in africawat about fibre optic in kenya[whole country] 4gb..cn i stop?
STUPIDITY
nigeria is not even the largest country but with the highest population in africa omg...150 million plus...dont you people av condoms or familly planning and all you produce are ape like babies that just know how to play with a ball...
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
someone tell nigeria prezzo bleeped goldie and she died...u had chinua but died without his efforts baring fruits of teaching you english
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
monkey[img][/img]

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
ras qaifer: someone tell nigeria prezzo bleeped goldie and she died...u had chinua but died without his efforts baring fruits of teaching you english
You are wrong here Ras...let the dead rest in peace and relax on the monkey jokes lets stop those as Africans no hate but otherwise the rest u so on point two thumbs up....pasua..
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Calebeslove4u(m): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
Kenyan athletes preparing for d next olympic games.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by adorable29(f): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
See ds mumu Kenyans! You guys are too boring hence we are no longer interested in ds thread! We are a fun loving, cheerful nd happy pple! We don't take useless E-fights as personal as you Kenyans! Its more than 5days nd u pple are still havin sleepless nights on ds thread! Abeg, mak una move on! Lol!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by mrofficial2(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
^^ That's something they don't get. The forum stats should tell them better, that they have been put aside. Who has time for this puerile fight? Only Kenyans. It's even juvenile to think Kenya can compete Nigeria.

In other news: https://www.nairaland.com/1236437/investors-turn-nigeria-south-africa-struggles
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
ras qaifer: monkey[img][/img]
really?. . .you comparing OBJ with that your vulture bald hair black creature that they call your president keeping your zooland grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
tintingz: yea. . . .i need a kenya woman to date my monkey cheesy

I love em kenya gals smiley

tintingz: kenya women are too black and ugly for the monkeys to date

tintingz: We for beat kenya like craze ehn. . . . grin

Kenya players are so black they had to label the front of their jersy with 'kenya' boldly grin

tintingz: really?. . .you comparing OBJ with that your vulture bald hair black creature that they call your president keeping your zooland grin

^Ting Tinz, you talk about your east african brothers and call them monkeys

Yet as a Devout Muslim, You worship the Sand Devil and all his Nonsense of Fictional Fairy Beings and Delusional Desert Prophets

My Good Muslim Brother Ting Tinz soul has been corrupted, By Evil Breeds, Souls of Demonic Deeds

Allah Has Sent me to Watch Over You My Son......A Child in Need wink
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
^ i know you will put religion into this lolz grin do you see me only on religion forum?

Well viz aint religion thing...but sport and i wont watch and let some black creatures in the zoo insult my green land country grin

Btw we Nigerians are done with all viz craps the kenyans are still crying about on twitter and even on NL
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
tintingz: ^ i know you will put religion into this lolz grin do you see me only on religion forum?

Well viz aint religion thing...but sport and i wont watch and let some black creatures in the zoo insult my green land country grin

Btw we Nigerians are done with all viz craps the kenyans are still crying about on twitter and even on NL

I would venture to say if the Saudi Arabian National Team Fans Were to Insult Nigerians and Nigeria......

The Responses and Replies Back to them Would Dare not Intrude on Such Notions of Them Sleeping with Monkeys.

As I Said, Allah has sent me to watch over you My Seed......

You Denigrate the Negro, but yet Cast Illuminating Divinity on The Sand Hybrid

Allah Is Watching My Son........Allah Is Watching......Allah Is Watching.........

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Kajina: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
tintingz: ^ i know you will put religion into this lolz grin do you see me only on religion forum?

@ bolded,

This can only come from a Nigerian. And the thought of them being the most populous Black nation makes one wants to weep for Africa. This is 21st century for crying out loud! They hate the black skin so much that they bleach to the bone, and call those who don't ugly. To you Nigerians, you think the closer your skin color looks to that of the whiteman, makes you better than the dark skin Africans? SMH! As Bob Marley said, "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, because none but yourselves can free your minds." And only after you have done that, then you will realize that your black skin is beautiful. Until then, you all will continue to suffer from mental slavery.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 5:21am On Mar 26, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

I would venture to say if the Saudi Arabian National Team Fans Were to Insult Nigerians and Nigeria......

The Responses and Replies Back to them Would Dare not Intrude on Such Notions of Them Sleeping with Monkeys.

As I Said, Allah has sent me to watch over you My Seed......

You Denigrate the Negro, but yet Cast Illuminating Divinity on The Sand Hybrid

Allah Is Watching My Son........Allah Is Watching......Allah Is Watching.........

duh! Viz aint arabia viz is africa and i am among the black creature(proudly africa).....stop all viz your crap you are posting you didnt quote any kenyan for calling Nigerians black monkeys hun??

And you are here quoting me...
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 5:37am On Mar 26, 2013
Kajina:

@ bolded,

This can only come from a Nigerian. And the thought of them being the most populous Black nation makes one wants to weep for Africa. This is 21st century for crying out loud! They hate the black skin so much that they bleach to the bone, and call those who don't ugly. To you Nigerians, you think the closer your skin color looks to that of the whiteman, makes you better than the dark skin Africans? SMH! As Bob Marley said, "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, because none but yourselves can free your minds." And only after you have done that, then you will realize that your black skin is beautiful. Until then, you all will continue to suffer from mental slavery.
uhmm...sorry most Nigerians are not so black many of us are light skin naturaly....

I am a black man i dont hate my skin am proud of my black skin...proudly african...sorry if it hurts kenyans and they are crying like babies for lashing their azzes in e-fight. . . .Nigeria will always be the oga-at-the-top to kenya our brother in the east africa grin

Btw You quote me and you didnt quote vat kenyan for calling OBJ a monkey...
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 5:37am On Mar 26, 2013
Oops! Double post
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by ochibo: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2013
someonetellnigeria #fact the three things Nigerians do so well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA / World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation / 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.