Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74028 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
190:

which kenyan business men

are those things even educated!

last time i checked, its 11.23pm in kenya and im sure majority of their men are currently at the CORN FIELD with bows and arrows

chasing lions from harvesting their maize undecided undecided
it's 1:24am in Kenya. tongue tongue
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by sweetcheecks(f): 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
informatix: where is kenya.

Kenya is in east of Africa, its a country much more civilised than Nigeria. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
190:

last time i checked, its 11.23pm in kenya and im sure majority of their men are currently at the CORN FIELD with bows and arrows

hahahahahaha! grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:

even if its 4 AM in kenya

they are still out there chasing animals all about undecided
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by africanunity: 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ajpharm: The only reason why you win those races is because your athletes are promised food at the end of the race. #hungrybastards.

Guy pls is ok, no kill person with laugh pls
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Kenya is in east of Africa, its a country much more civilised than Nigeria. wink

shut the hell up
You call those shaka looking kenyaize zulu's civilized
wasnt that where GOD's must be crazy originated from

smh
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pendo89(f): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
190:

Guess what? you are right.You are 190% right. smiley
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Ajpharm(m): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
I Cant wait for africans Vs americans tweetfight. Thats gonna be bloody.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
tintingz: hahahahahaha! grin

im pretty sure that large expanse of land which them kenya's took over
was originally meant for WILD Animals
they took it over- damn phools grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
pendo89:

Guess what? you are right.You are 190% right. smiley

pendo grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pendo89(f): 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ajpharm: I Cant wait for africans Vs americans tweetfight. Thats gonna be bloody.

u made my heart light up. smiley I mean how can it be started? it will last a year. grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by olushy: 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
Even If You Use The Kenyans As Sacrifice To Beg Sango, He Will Reject It..

The lives of Kenyans influenced the shortest verse in the Bible: JESUS WEPT!

The only reason Kenyans can run long distances well is because they're used to chasing their food from UN food Aid buses.

Where two or three kenyans are gathered....I heard its called a broom?

Kenya got talent

ken_yans sorry, guy u 2 bad

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pendo89(f): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
190:

pendo grin grin

you know u annoy me deliberately. Have mercy please. sad am not good at fights.I am trying reconciliation but ai!! this is bloody. grin
lemmie go make money.may the best man win.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
Are Kenya soldiers still using bows and arows?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
pendo89:

u made my heart light up. smiley I mean how can it be started? it will last a year. grin grin grin

you could make the first move

blast their president on twitter - u could say Obama needs to work on his long neck or sometin
we'll back you up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
tintingz: Are Kenya soldiers still using bows and arows?

yes they are - dont forget they coat the tip of their arrows with posion from their hardbark trees grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

Don't YOU know what a come-back for a sarcastic statement looks like? Hmmmmm....
As to your conclusions, it wouldn't be the first time someone of your type put 2 and 2 together to get 3. Just keep at it.
....I generally dnt join issues with ladies (assuming you are one) so i'll let this one ride...dnt take my kindness for weakness though..
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
pendo89:

you know u annoy me deliberately. Have mercy please. sad am not good at fights.I am trying reconciliation but ai!! this is bloody. grin
lemmie go make money.may the best man win.

im sorry embarassed embarassed
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pendo89(f): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
190:

blast their president on twitter - u could say Obama needs to work on his long neck or sometin
no no no no. am the worst warrior in any battle but can spice it.

Let nigerians start it (YOU INFACT).you have the numbers.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
190:

Rofl grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
190:

if you cant identify the comic relief from what was been said then i weeep for your soul poor child undecided

I have a tissue, knock yourself out
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by elari(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
They even got no forum, coming here to beg for thread space on nairaland, these murrafucken kenya just got to understand that Nigerians there go to give them the crumbs of our remains. I bet u 190; the richest man in kenya is a nigerian trying to make their miserable life meaningful.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by IDzamani: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
Some tell kenya dat dia team is stil in Nigeria and if Boko boiz shud hear abt dia tweet den dia in 4 serious trouble

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by AAC: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

Aha, your map must have been made in Aba.
It`s SHUT UP by the way. And even though “scope” suggests sight, a stethoscope is an acoustic device.

@ Raggedy_Ann, are u by any means a Kenyan (no pun intended).

If yes, hw did u come in possession of a nigerian airforce peugeot 206 car that u wanted to sell?

https://www.nairaland.com/1091897/naija-used-206-sale-phc
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
190:

yes they are - dont forget they coat the tip of their arrows with posion from their hardbark trees grin grin grin grin
you must be a kenyanyanyans grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by hustla(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
Nigerians finish dem fo twitter no be small

i laffed my heart out today...itis well oo! buh seriously Kenya and Naija,d difference is clear!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by EzePromoe: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
These two tweets made my day:

Fifa13
is so real,if u tap the button 4
Mikel 2 shoot in front of the
goal,he will still pass the ball

We
stopped watching Naija movies
wen someone died in a suit n
came back as a ghost wearing
jeans!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
190:

@190 kai u no get rival walahi, God must have left you 4 satan 2 install d software. You mouth don sour.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by sweetcheecks(f): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
naptu2: #someonetellKenya Hey! Y'all Stop Being Mean To The Kenyans! I Don't Support Animal Cruelty!

Africa as a whole is supposed to have wild animals, the question is what happened to Nigerian wild animals? Did They made suya of them, even the vultures that are left they make suya of them. wink Is that what makes Nigerian bigger than Kenyan's?

Atleast Kenya dont eat their wild animals they rather starve. cool
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by lekpalicious(f): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
lmao. Here is the stats on the Nigeria vs Kenya tweet fyt and Nigeria is losing sad

Source:http://www.opinionyetu.com/#tellnk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.