Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? (10223 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / When Was The Last Time You Cried? / When Was The Last Time You Bought A Generator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ESULAALU: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
@pearlndu:
Even. As I read this. I am crying. Within. Me, just lost a dear uncle, his Wife. And. Daughter. In a fatal accident. Right now am cry

It is well my dear. The lord will give you beauty for ashes and may the lord bless the souls of the departed.

The lord is your strength.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ESULAALU: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
Rooneyboy: cried ke !

This my eyes fit still commot tears so

Shet up there,ewu.

So if you no get any comment to make in line with the topic why come here to prove van damme things?!!!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
Wen i lost ma Bold4 after jus beqrly 3mnths, n am Still sad though; cant imagine d moni down d drain::: nw no shishi to get a new fone n not even expectin a new 1 soon.:: am soo broke
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ESULAALU: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
zangiff: i cried anytime i remember the corpse of ma mother. Even in the car, i use may hankerchief to cover

Awww! It is well Zangiffi,I pray the lord blesses her soul and those she left behind may they always be happy and never lack anything good.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ESULAALU: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
nenergy: It was in church o, during worship session. I was hailing God, extolling his name,then i ran out of things to say. That was when i started crying o,as in serious weeping.Hahahaha Thank God no one noticed.lol

The lord is good
Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Lordddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ESULAALU: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
manny4life: Good question, mine was three months ago...after my beloved mother almost lost her live in two accidents in one week. The thought of the fatal accident, and her going through severe pains and the emotional part got to me.. I even love my mom more. smiley

God will keep her for you and her loved ones and she will live long enough to enjoy the fruits of her labour,AMEN.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Chidoks(f): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote
author=nenergy]It was in church o, during worship session. I was
hailing God, extolling his name,then i ran out of things to say. That
was when i started crying o,as in serious weeping.Hahahaha Thank God no
one noticed.lol[/quote]
no sweetheart,it doesn't matter if anyone noticed.you simply got connected for real and that is the sweetest experience.it's been long for me and i wish i was in your shoes there!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ESULAALU: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella: The last time I cried was on Sunday and that was because I thought the biatch called menstrual cramps was going to kill me angry angry angry

hahahahahahaha! You for use panadol demolish,destroy and conquer am now. grin

It is well,if you get belle now all those things go become story of the past o.Do quick make I come chop rice grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ESULAALU: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
njazra: When i lost my fiancee. So sad

It is well,God bless the soul of the departed
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
d day d shoeless increased fuel.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Codedboy95(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
adaobi123: when i watched a walk to remember.... cry
i was 14yrs when i watched daht movie cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ESULAALU: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

In every single post you make?
Is it not too much?

In that case ,may esu (devil) help you!
EWU CHINA!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ESULAALU: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
beatbug: Wen i lost ma Bold4 after jus beqrly 3mnths, n am Still sad though; cant imagine d moni down d drain::: nw no shishi to get a new fone n not even expectin a new 1 soon.:: am soo broke

Sorry ooo,I no know the kain prayer wey I for pray for you now but then china phone never finish for market you hear? Sorry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ESULAALU: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
dvdon: When the police shot Tear gas in my room under my bed to displace rats protesting 4 food cos hunger be wan kill me wey get house talk less of them. grin

So funny,I forgot to laugh!
So very dry lipsrsealed
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ESULAALU: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

Drinking Panadol for another man's headache.

Ewu Boko Haram,go siddon for one place. Small pikin like you, you don read your book finish?!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ESULAALU: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na... more like drinking alomo in my home gal's party.

Correct,ori tuka sibe.
You talk well.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Melancholy(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
When my name was not in the list of the admitted students of the institution i choosed.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Morgan1092(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
Real men hardly cry
@topic: Can't rily remember, its bin years.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Sweetapple007(f): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
The last time i cried was when i got my appointment letter, to get a job is not easy especially federal job, i cried wit joy.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Codedboy95(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
Last week when i was praisinq God right in my room smiley
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by OO7: 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
cried even yesterday!
sorrowful nd i pray non of us wil experience premature death in our family IJN (Amen)
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
Last time I cried was end of febuary. Relationship issues...lol,but I promised God I won't glorify the devil with my tears anymore. It shall be tears of joy from now henceforth.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by fELiscatus: 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
ESULAALU:

Ewu Boko Haram,go siddon for one place. Small pikin like you, you don read your book finish?!

Who be dis? grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by LYNDDY(f): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
Women are very emotional,we cry alot.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Yinkagbo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
Last two weeks,when i lost someone that is a dear frnd,my employee and a brother to me......he had a bike accident cudnt open eyes nor talk till he finally gave up.......
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by deepwaters(f): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
I can cry o! When I was little, my dad couldn't scold me much 'cos as soon as he raises his voice, the rivers begin to flow! He will just get weak.
Last time I cried seriously, I was listening to the song Held by Natalie Grant, and I just broke down 'cos I kept remembering the my ex, my one true love, but circumstances beyond our control separated us. Something sacred was indeed torn from my life, alas, I really don't feel 'held'. I hope I will someday
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
when a popular pastor was passionately praying for his unrepentant child............i cried like a baby watching this on youtube
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by drey08(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
Nw crying
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by tayoast(m): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
I'm mostly 'emotionless'.

But the Sunday I saw the video of how those UniPort guys were bludgeoned to death by the people of Aluu community... I wept like a baby.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by drey08(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
Nw crying. #taaaaaaaaa
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Segunagagu(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
Mine was d day I got expelled..after I haven even written my final paper..and even finished my project..I cried more cos my younger brother was going to nysc camp that week.. cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
the last time i cried was when my baby left 4 london. that was about 2 weeks ago. hope the following days bring joy and laughter sha. sometimes crying helps to let out repressed emotions and feelings and you feel better after the whole episode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: Mermaid Washedashore On A Beach In Africa / How Can I Send Articles On General Topics To National Newspapers / Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.