Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? (10227 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / When Was The Last Time You Cried? / When Was The Last Time You Bought A Generator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by sexyboocalher(f): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2013
wink

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2013
Yesterday nyt.. My heart was broken.. Bt God wil judge
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2013
sexyboocalher: I cry from tym 2 tym cos I v bn waityn on d lord 4 yrs nw!!! I cry wen my hubby is lipsrsealed 2 me, cry wen I seee my period, cry wen I don't seee it n go 4 a test n its negative, cry wen I seee babies, cry wen I rememba my hubby's age.. Infact, I am cryin whyl typin ds nw!

God will make you smile soon. Believe in him.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by vision2050: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2013
2010 personal issue, Aluu incident though tears never roll on my eyes but internally i cried.

Mind you Men dont cry babies do
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2013
vision2050: 2010 personal issue, Aluu incident though tears never roll on my eyes but internally i cried.

,Dont say that,that was the actual thought that put me in 7yrs dark stage in my Life because i think Men dont Cry,Until i cried I allowed Emotions pass Over me and i saw how free i Am,Cos i had heaped alot in my heart cos i think Men dont Cry,i even begged God that i want to be relieved and i cried.I have seen Men cry,men that great things hit in Unexpectedly,Samson cried,David cried ,Jesus cried...Dont cry and get weak,cry to Let bygones be bygones and Continue Life.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Anitauj: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2013
I've been crying since thursday until now, I catch my fiancé wit a woman and he and d lady beat me up, cry received his text telling dat he did wat he did cos of gynotype(AS/AS). He neva told me all dis while. D guy I trusted so much.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Anitauj: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2013
I've been crying since thursday until now, I catch my fiancé wit a woman and he and d lady beat me up, cry received his text telling me dat he did wat he did cos of gynotype(AS/AS). He neva told me all dis while. D guy I trusted so much.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2013
Anitauj: I've been crying since thursday until now, I catch my fiancé wit a woman and he and d lady beat me up, cry received his text telling me dat he did wat he did cos of gynotype(AS/AS). He neva told me all dis while. D guy I trusted so much.
,Sarry ,that is Life for you,people are not what you think Attimes.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by r231(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2013
Anitauj: I've been crying since thursday until now, I catch my fiancé wit a woman and he and d lady beat me up, cry received his text telling me dat he did wat he did cos of gynotype(AS/AS). He neva told me all dis while. D guy I trusted so much.

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by classiquemama: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
Caracta: Yesterday...for a character in a book- "The boy called It"
Biography of Dave Pezler.

wow ... i thought i were the only person that have read that book......
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
classiquemama:

wow ... i thought i were the only person that have read that book......
more fans? shocked shocked shocked

cara, time to open thread o! grin grin grin grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by blackbeau1(f): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
Today. I went down memory lane,remembering my late bf and my best friend,who died 2yrs and 1 year ago respectively
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
the day Dame Patience said, "my husband is d best couple on earth", dat day river flow komot 4 my eyes. I shout say "God why me? a Nigerian, see my life!" grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by 4kizo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:

D boy called it or d child called it? Omg! U need to read the lost boy, a man named dave and the privilege of youth. Damn! Water finish for my eye o! Shyte! He went through some serious shyte. sad cry
Plz hw do i gt d LOST BOY? Inbox me plz
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by olamie1906: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
16th March 2013, My laptop screen broke...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2013
olamie1906: 16th March 2013, My laptop screen broke...
i feel your pain
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ipio(f): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
I just finished crying
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by eldoradoxx: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
vision2050: 2010 personal issue, Aluu incident though tears never roll on my eyes but internally i cried.

Every real man cries. A man who is living out the fullness of his masculinity cries when he is hurt by those whom he loves,when he is betrayed, when his losses what is precious to him.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by dom(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
2003. When my father strongly threatened not to pay my law school fees over some trumped up allegations of insurbordination on my part. It was tears of helplessness and frustration. Lol.
But I think I shed a tear or two last year when oga, Dr. Levi Ajuonuma died in the Dana air crash.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
The day 2pac Amaru Sharkur was murdered.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by waldigit: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
Anytime I am overwhelmed by His awsome love while in His Presence either praising Him or Praying to Him.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ENEONWO(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
I cried as i read this your scrap!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by obyikye(f): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
first it was kano blast, twin suffocate, then Achebe's death I weep for the toment they passed through before finally kicking the bucket..
I have started crying againooo.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Caracta(f): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
more fans? shocked shocked shocked
cara, time to open thread o! grin grin grin grin
As in ehn...i think we need to discuss and review the book(s) at length. Feels good to know i'm not alone.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Freiburger(m): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2013
hotboti: The day I caught. My fiancé in bed wit my frd cry. I almost cried my eyes out.
poor you, smiley but sorry o.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
the day Dame Patience said, "my husband is d best couple on earth", dat day river flow komot 4 my eye. I shout say "God why me? a Nigerian, see my life!" grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Qbaba(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
I cried November last year when a member of robbery gang almost cut off my head in anger cus they didn't get what they came for.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by omowaleola(f): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
ItsModella: on the real now, the last time I cried for something other than cramps was during the Aluu incident. I was spilling tears of sorrow and anger at the same time.
Seriously
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
the last i cried was when the supper Eegles almost lost its match with the Harambee stars of Kenya embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by malaria(f): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
njazra: When i lost my fiancee. So sad
Pls how did u come about cos am n same situation NW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: Mermaid Washedashore On A Beach In Africa / How Can I Send Articles On General Topics To National Newspapers / Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.