Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? (10214 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / When Was The Last Time You Cried? / When Was The Last Time You Bought A Generator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by poshest(f): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
Segun agagu: Mine was d day I got expelled..after I haven even written my final paper..and even finished my project..I cried more cos my younger brother was going to nysc camp that week.. cry
covenant university tinztongue
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
just last nyt when praying
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by etenyong(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
I cried uncontrolable wit deep emotion on 5th nov. 2011 wen my beloved dad was commited to mother earth. I was 32 yrs den but i couldn't control d tears. I really cried like a baby & up til now i still cried over his glory exit. May his soul continue 2 rest in peace.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by eldoradoxx: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
Melancholy: When my name was not in the list of the admitted students of the institution i choosed.
no wonder they did not choosed you oh. Lol

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by eldoradoxx: 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
Segun agagu: Mine was d day I got expelled..after I haven even written my final paper..and even finished my project..I cried more cos my younger brother was going to nysc camp that week.. cry
. Exam malpractice, u were caught writing exam for somebody?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
when my dad was going back to Jo'burg.....miss him mehn
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by DisneyAngel(f): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
Today,my roommate lost her dad
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by azimibraun: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
I am crying right now for nigeria. That's d last time I cried.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by rezzy: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
Feb 14,
I cried 'cos it was suppose to be my late sister's birthday.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Originakalokalo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
embarassed
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Originakalokalo(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
I passed the aptitude test for employment into an oil coy,did excellently well at d interview(answered all the questions,and my name was found on the list one month before the list was released.) and my hope was very very high.after 10 months of dreaming and hoping,the list finally came out and my name was not on the list.i cried like a baby,my soul wept within me.my spirit was wounded,and each time i remember,i still feel the pain.that was 10th of july 2012.the coy is NNPC.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Phoenix6278(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
Today, and it was due to formalin in the gross lab, wasn't funny at all.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
On tuesday.. When I rewatched 'letters to God'
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by nusirat(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2013
the day that I lost my father, and any day I remember that I don't have makes me cry,
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Segunagagu(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
poshest: covenant university tinztongue
Noooooooooo. Eksu
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Segunagagu(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
eldoradoxx: . Exam malpractice, u were caught writing exam for somebody?
U get am small..but u no get am finish
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by 18wheeler: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
Feb, 2010. Heard the sudden death of my friend Leo Ajibo. He died of internal organs failure while on peace-keeping mission in Sudan. I spoke with him exactly 14days earlier. I literally broke down.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by enienterprise: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
i cried few weeks back when i watch my good friend dying in front of me! and doctor said, his sorry that nothing can be done to save his life!!!! in europe hospital embarassed embarassed embarassed so painful , may he rest in perfect peace
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by fayawo: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
The last time I cried was when ......

Nigeria voted Jonathan in the last election because he had no shoes, his name was Goodluck, Pastor Adeboye prayed for him and he was from a certain tribe....In this 21st CENTURY JESUSSSSSSSSSSS

I weep for my country..Jonathan will rule for another 7 years cry

We deserve whatever leaders we get
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: ah! That movie is (taching, as in Ghanian pronounciation) touching...
But water no drop 4rm my eye when I watch am o!
'Oju mi da baje baje'.
The last time I cried was cos of cane in pry sch. Live as been challenging, but no situation has & ll never made me cry. Even when my dear grandma died, I no cry. But it pained me.
meehhhnn i weeped for that movie o ! im a sucker for sad romantics movies
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
Codedboy95: i was 14yrs when i watched daht movie cry
the movie is sadddddd
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
Today.

When I heard of Prof. Achebe's death.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by CrownQ: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
That was last year, October, when my fiance broke up with me.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
I'm a real cry-cry baby! I cry when I'm happy, sad, praying,singing, watching movies, upset. . . name it, I'm very emotional! But last time I really cried was yesterday, when I was praying.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by IBnatty(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
Normally I hardly cry much less often. But sometime in April 2011, I was about to write my 1st semester exam but I was so sick that for like 6days I couldnt read a damn thing(exams was like 3days away 4rm that 6th day). One evening as usual, all my rummies were all out reading, I was the only one in the room, I tried reading cos the materials i was to cover spanned a thousand pages, but the headache/fever kept frustrating me, I felt like God has forsaken, i was like 'upon all d prayers & drugs'', I just closed the book & cried my heart out.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Sijo01(f): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
currently crying: stomachache(ulcer), toothache, feeling feverish, catarrh cry cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by huninaija(f): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
When my Z10 broke down. cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Popowaa: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
I just finished crying after watching a korean movie
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Popowaa: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
I love that book.i read it some years ago and i still cry when reading it.
Caracta: Yesterday...for a character in a book- "The boy called It"
Biography of Dave Pezler.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by buchibabe: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
On sunday at d int'l airport lagos. Wen i was ready to leave naija. I looked at my heroine(my mom) and tears dropped frm my eyes.its nt as if its my first time of travellin bt ujust dt it wil be my first time of staying out of d country for a long time witout seeing her.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland / Chilling Tale Of How Job Seeker Escaped Ritual Killers / ‘all Materials Used In Collapsed Synagogue Building Were Approved’ –SON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.