Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? (10228 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / When Was The Last Time You Cried? / When Was The Last Time You Bought A Generator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by promkingzz(m): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
Last month. Broke up with my gf after a year & half of d best relationship I've ever had cos we're both AS genotypes. Funny thing is....we still tlk everyday on phone, I call & she does too. We still say "I love u" to eachother. Moving on has bn really tough, emotionally. Yea exactly, life really sucks
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by nekaa(f): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
Today; ma mum's burial.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by razznaija(f): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
I can't really remember the last time that i cried, but a few minutes ago, i sneezed and tears were running down my eyes. I don't know if that counts as crying.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Fhemmmy: 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
nekaa: Today; ma mum's burial.

We pray that, the Lord will comfort you the rest of your family . . .
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by dickhardener: 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

In every single post you make?
Is it not too much?
even when it is sexually related she'll write it. It is begining to sound hypocritical
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by lorddarshwood(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2013
njazra: When i lost my fiancee. So sad
When I was read comments from up ,when I read urs,I cried,I just cried now,may God strengthen you
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
lord_darshwood:
When I was read comments from up ,when I read urs,I cried,I just cried now,may God strengthen you
Amen!!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
Dont remind me my past.

[size=50]Dont cry for me argentina[/size] cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
razznaija: I can't really remember the last time that i cried, but a few minutes ago, i sneezed and tears were running down my eyes. I don't know if that counts as crying.

What was the last substance you took

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
Thank you for the compliments.

Idowuogbo:
I've got a mini library stacked wiv Dave Pelzer. He's one of my favourite author.i think he's got another out called "My story", I'm still on d hunt for it tho! Most of his books are best sellers...it's always a mission trying to get hold of one.Ha!! So u sef sabi dave? Ur head is dia! wink grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 23, 2013
deleted
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 23, 2013
Crying is a way I show Off my Emotions.....If i let them compile they will start disturbing me,So last i cried was in the church during Worship..... And if i can remember how times i have cried this year and ending last year this is Whenever i think Abt my Past i always cry Like A baby....hahahhahaha,cos i am not crying nown!!!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 23, 2013
lord_darshwood:

Amen! Thanks bro.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Amen!!

Thank you ma. God bless you
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by DjCyclone: 12:44am On Mar 23, 2013
I'm cryin nw! Some of u may b disappionted at my reason 4 cryin but no one is above heart break.....I just lost my 2yrs old relationship.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by NaLaugh: 3:45am On Mar 23, 2013
i have no freakin idea.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by buildelicool(m): 4:00am On Mar 23, 2013
candy: I'm a real cry-cry baby! I cry when I'm happy, sad, praying,singing, watching movies, upset. . . name it, I'm very emotional! But last time I really cried was yesterday, when I was praying.

Ilove cry cry baby, can be ur friend (buildelicool@yahoo.com)
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by fELiscatus: 4:22am On Mar 23, 2013
dick hardener: even when it is sexually related she'll write it. It is begining to sound hypocritical

I know right?
I was reading the 'what will make you refuse your partner' thread and she wrote it there after writing her OP.
LMFAO grin

Anyway no offense meant to anybody.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by luluosas(m): 4:24am On Mar 23, 2013
Just on the 8th of this month, March 2013, when my mother was finally laid to rest.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by luluosas(m): 4:30am On Mar 23, 2013
May God comfort you and the rest of your family members my sister. It is a very painful experience as I just pass through the same thing.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nicepoker(m): 5:03am On Mar 23, 2013
The day my dad made his journey to 6 feet town 20th sept. 2011
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by young9ja(m): 6:25am On Mar 23, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

In every single post you make?
Is it not too much?
that is when ma father dead lzt 11years ago gosh cry 4what now lol
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Tattooboy: 7:47am On Mar 23, 2013
2010. When my mum passed on.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella: The last time I cried was on Sunday and that was because I thought the biatch called menstrual cramps was going to kill me angry angry angry
oh jeez...menstrual cramps @ Dis age? Omg...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2013
sorry My Dear...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by fairygeh(f): 8:23am On Mar 23, 2013
Last week saturday.I thought I was going to lose my beloved father,He was so weak,I was realy afraid.I was with my mum and in that moment,I felt my whole world was crumbling,I thought he would die and I was crying and shouting,I held him tight and told him if he left me,I was also going to die.I told him he would be the one to take me inside the church on my wedding day and not sumone else.damn,that kinda day should never come again.I am happy he is okay now.oh my father,my world kiss

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Revolva(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2013
Last night...a policeman slapped me sha
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by r231(m): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2013

Sorry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by susay2006: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2013
The last time i cried was when my project supervisor shouted at me and told me to say to myself that I am blind...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by susay2006: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2013
Phinalphantasy:
oh jeez...menstrual cramps @ Dis age? Omg...
nawa 4 u oh! Menstrual cramps have no age classification. U ar a learner
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by susay2006: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella: The last time I cried was on Sunday and that was because I thought the biatch called menstrual cramps was going to kill me angry angry angry
sorry dear. I can imagine the pains... Happens to me too. Take Felvin next time.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by hotboti(f): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2013
The day I caught. My fiancé in bed wit my frd cry. I almost cried my eyes out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: Mermaid Washedashore On A Beach In Africa / How Can I Send Articles On General Topics To National Newspapers / Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.