Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (484162 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kingsley21(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
I have decided nt to say anytin till i see d list
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by BetaTM: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
I dunno y its jst dificult 4 some pple 2 kip silent if dey dnt av any genuine info..
Definitely, evry1 is expectant of d list bt u dnt av 2 add salt 2 injury wit ur preferred rumour monging in d cloth of 'a General told me'.. A General would rather tell u ur name is on d list not aparently giving false dates of release.
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
no mercy..........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by luvprince4real(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
Kingsley21: I have decided nt to say anytin till i see d list
But u ar already talking na.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cricifixo: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
Please house, can someone please tell me where the interview is done if eventually we are called, I mean d location. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
cricifixo: Please house, can someone please tell me where the interview is done if eventually we are called, I mean d location. Thanks
dssc is makurdi while ssc is kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cricifixo: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
@idris, tanx 4 d info
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kevsman(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
FOF4u: no mercy..........
combatant soldiers, victory is from God alone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mversed: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ba labari yau, ko?
Tor, ba komai.
I'll take to the road at dawn and continue with my fitness routine. I'll keep updating my knowledge on this whole thing.
Wen ona finally shorlist ma name, ona lemme knw, shikena!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mversed: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
idris4r83: dssc is makurdi while ssc is kaduna

I thought the screening for DSSC is done at Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan, while SSC is at NASME Makurdi. Then training for DSSC at NASME, and SSC in Kaduna. Maybe it'll be different this year.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mversed:

I thought the screening for DSSC is done at Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan, while SSC is at NASME Makurdi. Then training for DSSC at NASME, and SSC in Kaduna. Maybe it'll be different this year.
Yeah. Maybe...with the look of things.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by frprof(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
I made 14km today in 1 and a half hrs. Upgrading push ups to 35-40. To me, these should b our concern nw o.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Physio4army(m): 2:36am On Aug 10, 2013
Felow officers in d house by faith, lets put the totality of our trust in God who knw's d end frm d beginning,lets allow him to perfect wat he hav started,lets learn to thank him in advance 4 wat he has done.i knw dis list is delayin because of som1, pls lets stop all dis complains and speculatns, i wll urge all of us to go 4 our medicals once again, because its very bad if u are screened out 4 one medical reason after waitin 4 d list 4 a very long time like dis,God wll bless us as we do so. Pls...i implore u to always see urslf as a commissioned officer and learn to behave like one.tnks alot and God bless......
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Yomi24: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2013
frprof: I made 14km today in 1 and a half hrs. Upgrading push ups to 35-40. To me, these should b our concern nw o.
At a go, i do minimum of 80-100 push ups. U'r tryn 4d upgradement bt u can still do better. If 20candidates wr told 2do 50push ups&all of dm gt to 50, d millitary personnel will tell u guys, "lets go, u cn do better, push on". So dr4 it becoms who go dwn 1st&who's d last man standn 2c odrs go dwn wil win d day. Keep doin it, u'll kep improvn.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jasville(m): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2013
Yomi24: At a go, i do minimum of 80-100 push ups. U'r tryn 4d upgradement bt u can still do better. If 20candidate wr told 2do 50push ups&all of dm gt to 50, d millitaly personnel will tell u guy "lets go, u cn do better, push on". So dr4 it becoms who go dwn 1st&who's last man standn 2c odrs go dwn wil win d day. Keep doin it, u'll kep improvn.

80-100 push ups at a go....The award 4 d best lie of the decade goes 2 U. U b ''LIEON''!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jasville(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2013
cricifixo: Please house, can someone please tell me where the interview is done if eventually we are called, I mean d location. Thanks

DSS----Ibadan, SS----Kaduna.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by abeychemica(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2013
I do 70-80 push up at a go,i dnt tink 80-100 is really a big stuff that sum1 is sayin is a lie.in some weeks tym,i will be doin upto dat,just depends on consistency.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by LToscar: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2013
The long awaited list will be out oneday.I have this piece of info I would like to share.the father of the COAS wil be burried nxt month.maybe,this could contribute in the delay as the COAS is busy at the moment with the burial arrangemnt.transmiting from Isuikwuato Abia state,the home town of the COAS.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by haykay2005: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2013
#smh
LT oscar: The long awaited list will be out oneday.I have this piece of info I would like to share.the father of the COAS wil be burried nxt month.maybe,this could contribute in the delay as the COAS is busy at the moment with the burial arrangemnt.transmiting from Isuikwuato Abia state,the home town of the COAS.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2013
LT oscar: The long awaited list will be out oneday.I have this piece of info I would like to share.the father of the COAS wil be burried nxt month.maybe,this could contribute in the delay as the COAS is busy at the moment with the burial arrangemnt.transmiting from Isuikwuato Abia state,the home town of the COAS.
Hehe*... We don suffer. Wetin concern list and COAS papa burial. Guess u suffering from bordom broda lyk some of us.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by anikpegabriel: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2013
Please house,cheer up,d list is coming out next week unfailingly but d particular date is unknown yet. Did is from a reliable source. Let's watch out as from Monday.Stay alert! Or call 08034527535.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by BetaTM: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2013
I dnt tink u knw d meaning btw 'administrative duties' n 'private life'.. So if d COAS is even out of d country sef for months, d whole of nigerian army will be @ a standstill until he returns abi?
Its beta 2 stop speculating dan 2 reveal ur ignorance.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by omoglobin: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2013
frm a reliable source ; army dssc ssc, naf dssc, navy dssc, and npf dssc to be released on same date in nov. to maintain fed xter in the ng force. prospective officers pray and train for victory is God 's
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by BetaTM: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2013
omoglobin: frm a reliable source ; army dssc ssc, naf dssc, navy dssc, and npf dssc to be released on same date in nov. to maintain fed xter in the ng force. prospective officers pray and train for victory is God 's
Lmao! Wat does Federal xter av 2 do wit shortlisting on dsame day? grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sleeky8(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2013
Concerning this list nothing person no go read +back to jogging e no easy+

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2013
omoglobin: frm a reliable source ; army dssc ssc, naf dssc, navy dssc, and npf dssc to be released on same date in nov. to maintain fed xter in the ng force. prospective officers pray and train for victory is God 's
Must you make comment?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by LToscar: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2013
BetaTM:
I dnt tink u knw d meaning btw 'administrative duties' n 'private life'.. So if d COAS is even out of d country sef for months, d whole of nigerian army will be @ a standstill until he returns abi?
Its beta 2 stop speculating dan 2 reveal ur ignorance.
Na ur papa go sign the list before it will be released.the office of the COAS is at the Apex of NA structure.law of the Nigeria saddles the COAS with the responsibility of command,direction and general superiteNdence of the army.THE OFFICE HAS THE FINAL AUTHORITY IN ALL DISCUSSION AND DECISION OF THE NA..
So if the COAS decides that's final..your intelligence is my ignorance.I just gave u some tips on what u will face during interview section.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Oriyawmie(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
anikpegabriel: Please house,cheer up,d list is coming out next week unfailingly but d particular date is unknown yet. Did is from a reliable source. Let's watch out as from Monday.Stay alert! Or call 08034527535.
Call for what? Na u be the COAS? U wan come begin scam people for here, abeg make una watch out for dis dude
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]rubish source.nothing join ARMY,NAVY OR NAF dssc together,we may meet in NDA but shortlistment is done by individual services and monitored by DHQ.simple
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jasville(m): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
LT oscar:
Na ur papa go sign the list before it will be released.the office of the COAS is at the Apex of NA structure.law of the Nigeria saddles the COAS with the responsibility of command,direction and general superiteNdence of the army.THE OFFICE HAS THE FINAL AUTHORITY IN ALL DISCUSSION AND DECISION OF THE NA..
So if the COAS decides that's final..your intelligence is my ignorance.I just gave u some tips on what u will face during interview section.

you are correctly wrong and mistakely right.
Read Beta TM's previous reply on ur post and correct your quandaric self.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by BetaTM: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
LT oscar:
Wen I hear pple like u talk, den I know intelligence is a luxury(na ur papa go sign the list before it will...)
Be dat as it may, the law dat saddles the COAS wit d 'so-called' responsiblities as u mentioned above also gves proviso 2 those responsibilities in case of incapacity, sickness of mind/body etc dat renders him incapable of per4min his administrative responsibilities(pls read up d Act of the Armed Forces for an apt knowledge)
Ur shallowness was publicised well enoff wen u said a private business of d COAS( burial ceremony of his late father) is wat is causing a delay in d shortlisting of names.
Pls blame ur fustratns on Nigeria's economy n not me. I only corrected ur impression on d reason 4d delay in shortlistment of names cum spreading of rumours! Thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.