Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477202 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 5:53am On Aug 13, 2013
Madawaki01: a graduate indeed
now,let me reply u all,though,i wnt reply all d insults u hurled at me,since u can't behave like elders,I WILL
35+ years old guys came for d n.d.a interview.,ask any candidate u knw
there are more graduates than undergraduates who came for d screenin,wit hardly anybody dat has nt gained admission to any higher institution of learning.
And it's really annoyin seein how u guys mix dssc wit ssc,for God sake,brig gen okorie affia is ssc,sagir musa is ssc..
Who knows,mayb d coas is even seein dis thread and because of that decided to let u guys hav a written test b4 d shortlistment therefore delayin ur list because they want to finish wit other recruitments first..d grammatical blunders on dis thread is immeasurable,..wth..GRADUATES INDEED...
You believe with the above written epistle, you can even manage a 'C' grade in essay writing? grin grin grin this has to be one of the worst write-ups I ever read in my entire existence!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 13, 2013
Kevsman: two recruites of the 70RRI/ non-tradesmen, were dismised from DEPOT NIGERIAN ARMY, (trainin camp) yesterday for havin tatoo on thire body, abeg i hop say non of una get tatoo for body?
bros hw is d training going, u stil hv time for nairaland?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 13, 2013
Madawaki01: a graduate indeed
now,let me reply u all,though,i wnt reply all d insults u hurled at me,since u can't behave like elders,I WILL
35+ years old guys came for d n.d.a interview.,ask any candidate u knw
there are more graduates than undergraduates who came for d screenin,wit hardly anybody dat has nt gained admission to any higher institution of learning.
And it's really annoyin seein how u guys mix dssc wit ssc,for God sake,brig gen okorie affia is ssc,sagir musa is ssc..
Who knows,mayb d coas is even seein dis thread and because of that decided to let u guys hav a written test b4 d shortlistment therefore delayin ur list because they want to finish wit other recruitments first..d grammatical blunders on dis thread is immeasurable,..wth..GRADUATES INDEED...
KAI! WILL U FU*CK OUT OF THIS THREAD B4 I CHANGE MY MIND! WHO A HELL ARE U? SEE WE ARE EXPECTING SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN U HERE SO "DO NOT COMMENT NEGATIVELY ON THIS THREAD AGAIN" THIS THREAD IS STRICKLY 4 ARMY DSSC/SSC, U BETTER CREATE NDA THREAD & LEAVE US ALONE. MOD TAKE NOTE!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 6:58am On Aug 13, 2013
joker5180: bros hw is d training going, u stil hv time for nairaland?
okay! That dude was updating from depot.

...Joker hfar na?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by orofejoshua(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2013
Please м̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ fellow Nairalanders, make una helep M̶̲̥̅Ƹ ansa dis question. During м̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ filling of D̶̲̥̅̊ form I choose DSSC instead of SSC. Wetin go cum be м̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ fate? I know say Ω̴̩̩̩̥ά old question be dis but D̶̲̥̅̊ time I join nairaland dem don ansa D̶̲̥̅̊ question pass. Abeg make una helep M̶̲̥̅Ƹ. Ur prspective brother in arms
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2013
orofejoshua: Please м̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ fellow Nairalanders, make una helep M̶̲̥̅Ƹ ansa dis question. During м̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ filling of D̶̲̥̅̊ form I choose DSSC instead of SSC. Wetin go cum be м̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ fate? I know say Ω̴̩̩̩̥ά old question be dis but D̶̲̥̅̊ time I join nairaland dem don ansa D̶̲̥̅̊ question pass. Abeg make una helep M̶̲̥̅Ƹ. Ur prspective brother in arms
Did you mean you click on dssc application instead of ssc application? if yes, na dssc applicant you be bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 13, 2013
xykms101: okay! That dude was updating from depot.
i like his spirit
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2013
joker5180: i like his spirit
Those Gz wey dem pursue for depot na fool, once dem shortlist me kpam, i don remove d tattoo so afta wen i don become officer i go con put one gigantic NA symbol for my back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Saliman22(m): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2013
Me I can't join issues with anybody ... I only pray God to grant us our desire........we are victorious
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2013
xykms101: Those Gz wey dem pursue for depot na fool, once dem shortlist me kpam, i don remove d tattoo so afta wen i don become officer i go con put one gigantic NA symbol for my back.
lolz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by flow1759: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2013
Madawaki01: actually,ur post made a lot of sense,but @bolded,u no try at all,u dnt need that.

Madawaki na true dem dey tell you oh. Some of us na ur bros oh.

You know me. BTW I never knew you are a 3rd year student. No let me open ur nyash oh.

PS: Thanks for reading my stories on Literature/writing section, thanks for being my Fan both in NL and outside NL.

Before i forgot, apologise pls. Me too is an Army Officer hopeful, i understand that some graduates are not worth to be called graduates, but that doesn't mean you should disrespect your elders here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nnabugwu8590: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2013
@Mada..., self discovering in time, frees you from comparing yourself with people's success/failure/mistake. Silent is the best anwser to a fool. You guys should forget about the boy and think what next with respect to how to become commissioned officers. The greater the obstacle, the greater the miracle. Life is more spiritual than the physical; if you can win in the spirit, you can also win in the physical. A grey hair that is void of knowledge makes no meaning. I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kingsley21(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2013
@madawaki,u r lucky is nairaland u for chop slap. Little boy respect ur elders so dat u will not carry curse upon ur life. Many of us here have been graduates for yrs n also hav gud paid job. We r here for the passion. Eg my salary will pay ur school fees and take care of u. U were still in secondary school wen i left d varsity,am msc holder and my wife is a medical doctor. Mind urself
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by LToscar: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: @Mada..., self discovering in time, frees you from comparing yourself with people's success/failure/mistake. Silent is the best anwser to a fool. You guys should forget about the boy and think what next with respect to how to become commissioned officers. The greater the obstacle, the greater the miracle. Life is more spiritual than the physical; if you can win in the spirit, you can also win in the physical. A grey hair that is void of knowledge makes no meaning. I rest my case
Awesome,one of the best writeup I have read on this thread..Nnabugwu,Nna gi muru gi.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2013
So wats dem Military secretary saying
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2013
I also applied for dssc, the list is taking too long don't know why,although I was told to prepare for test. This is my 4th time of applying...I like d spirit in d house I pray that God will grant us victory this time amen
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2013
Morning house. Please let's just quickly reason together on this note:
I want to believe the training for both DSSC/SSC suppose to begin by september. With the look of things now especially when NA has been silence about the whole process...how visible is this year training by september? This calls for a serious delibration big time.
Please at this juncture let's peepz with genuine info keep us notified. I want to believe we all have some connections that can bring that to pass. ONE LOVE!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2013
My bros them. I think its time we ignore that little boy. The kid is just ignorant. I wish I could personally work on him. Na en type go run for tamar 1 when dem confuse en life small. He never even enter en dey do ova sabi. Very soon he will be running after SSC/DSSC form too. The nysc director brig gen okorie affia is dssc,sagir musa jtf spokesman na DSSC, en just dey rant rubbish. I think he's usually high on gbana b4 he posts. If no ones responds to him again, he will go back where he belongs. E good say en miss road sef, cos some people who think ssc/dssc must retire as a colonel now know say no be so. All na God, ssc or dssc can become even a major general. The only one position that is for RC is COAS. And my brothers only God knows e fit change,na president dey appoint en chief. afterall former chief of air staff na dssc.PS NOTE: I STAND TO CORRECTED.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2013
U knw,sometimes,u won't want to pursue some topics further,but som pple(like d above poster)wil want to force u to.
@flow,lol...i only point out somtin,but na abuse i got as reply,wat i said frm d onset wasn't even abusive....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2013
Guys to all dat ve not started training pls go and start oooo, I use to think it was dat easy until I went to run 3.2km in 18mins I almost died infact I'm still recovering from malaria
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2013
say na exam abi na list we dey wait for bcoz i dey suspect sometin oooo.if it be like say NA dey strategize on how dem go take conduct the exam.dis could be d reason for d delay.e fit be like so
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Glamourplus: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2013
clemzo101: Guys to all dat ve not started training pls go and start oooo, I use to think it was dat easy until I went to run 3.2km in 18mins I almost died infact I'm still recovering from malaria
Ha ha ha ha ha ha (laughter)
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2013
xykms101: okay! That dude was updating from depot.

...Joker hfar na?
am cool bros
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2013
Glamourplus:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha (laughter)
malaria frm jugging?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2013
my name before training
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2013
T.stone:
Morning house. Please let's just quickly reason together on this note:
I want to believe the training for both DSSC/SSC suppose to begin by september. With the look of things now especially when NA has been silence about the whole process...how visible is this year training by september? This calls for a serious delibration big time.
Please at this juncture let's peepz with genuine info keep us notified. I want to believe we all have some connections that can bring that to pass. ONE LOVE!
the whole thing is shrouded in secrecy, a frnd of mine who is a lieutenant in the NA is relying on ME to get information.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by profoslan(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2013
Yola – The Nigerian Army Headquarters has promoted nine officers in the 23 Armoured Brigade in Yola.
Decorating the officers in Yola on Monday, the Brigade Commander, Brig.-Gen. Fatai Oladipo, said the officers were promoted based on merit and commitment to service.
Oladipo urged them to show more dedication to the service of Nigerian Army and carry out their assignments with integrity and professionalism.
“I congratulate you for the successful and transparent promotion which was based on your good records, performance and dedication to the service’’, Oladipo said.
He advised them not to relent in their determination to excel in the face of the present security challenge.
He said six Lieutenants and three second Lieutenants were promoted to the rank of Captains and Lieutenants respectively.
Among the officers promoted was the Chief Imam of the command, Capt. E.I. Okoche.
Responding on behalf of the officers, Capt. Tamuwo Iwaritaribi thanked the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika and the command for the promotion.
Iwaritaribi gave assurance that the promoted officers would show more dedication in the service to their nation. (NAN)
Let's be hopeful ours is next(only if you believe)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2013
joker5180: the whole thing is shrouded in secrecy, a frnd of mine who is a lieutenant in the NA is relying on ME to get information.
Ehn ehn...O Boy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Obidavies: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: @Mada..., self discovering in time, frees you from comparing yourself with people's success/failure/mistake. Silent is the best anwser to a fool. You guys should forget about the boy and think what next with respect to how to become commissioned officers. The greater the obstacle, the greater the miracle. Life is more spiritual than the physical; if you can win in the spirit, you can also win in the physical. A grey hair that is void of knowledge makes no meaning. I rest my case
you said it all. Note that the list will come out on or before 19th of this month. Just talking to you alone and not to everyone.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
@obidavie! A Clown you are. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sorry for disturbing you guys.
I have brand new tablet pcs for sale. You can book yours and get it shipped to Nigeria. All products are manufactured in USA. Brands include blackberry playbook, samsung galaxy tablet, HP tablet, Acer tablet, Google tablet, Asus tablet, Nexus tablet, coby kyrus tablet, nero tablet all brand new with touch screen. Price cheaper than in Nigeria market. Size ranges from 7 inch, 8 inch, 9 inch and 10.1 inch. Interested? Then alert me. Thanks and God bless you all as we wait for the list.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.