Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477379 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by heed101(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
From my own source, NA has canceled this year recruitment because of lack of adequate government funding.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kingsley21(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
omoglobin: frm a reliable source ; army dssc ssc, naf dssc, navy dssc, and npf dssc to be released on same date in nov. to maintain fed xter in the ng force. prospective officers pray and train for victory is God 's
u ar a compound frog

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
heed101: From my own source, NA has canceled this year recruitment because of lack of adequate government funding.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kingsley21(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
BetaTM:
Wen I hear pple like u talk, den I know intelligence is a luxury(na ur papa go sign the list before it will...)
Be dat as it may, the law dat saddles the COAS wit d 'so-called' responsiblities as u mentioned above also gves proviso 2 those responsibilities in case of incapacity, sickness of mind/body etc dat renders him incapable of per4min his administrative responsibilities(pls read up d Act of the Armed Forces for an apt knowledge)
Ur shallowness was publicised well enoff wen u said a private business of d COAS( burial ceremony of his late father) is wat is causing a delay in d shortlisting of names.
Pls blame ur fustratns on Nigeria's economy n not me. I only corrected ur impression on d reason 4d delay in shortlistment of names cum spreading of rumours! Thank u
u gata foolish reason,u nid a psychiatric attention
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
omoglobin: frm a reliable source ; army dssc ssc, naf dssc, navy dssc, and npf dssc to be released on same date in nov. to maintain fed xter in the ng force. prospective officers pray and train for victory is God 's
whc federal character r u talking abt wen each state has same number of candidate shortlisted in all the 3 services?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
LT oscar:
Na ur papa go sign the list before it will be released.the office of the COAS is at the Apex of NA structure.law of the Nigeria saddles the COAS with the responsibility of command,direction and general superiteNdence of the army.THE OFFICE HAS THE FINAL AUTHORITY IN ALL DISCUSSION AND DECISION OF THE NA..
So if the COAS decides that's final..your intelligence is my ignorance.I just gave u some tips on what u will face during interview section.
sometimes one wonders if some of us actually went to school.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
heed101: From my own source, NA has canceled this year recruitment because of lack of adequate government funding.
. Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I go fite with u personnally
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by BetaTM: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
Kingsley21:
Who has a foolish reasoning? Pls point out wat iv said dat warrants d qualification. And if u can't perfectly establish my foolishness, I'll conclude u re mentally deluded because I neva joined issues wit u in d 1st place.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
BetaTM:
Who has a foolish reasoning? Pls point out wat iv said dat warrants d qualification. And if u can't perfectly establish my foolishness, I'll conclude u re mentally deluded because I neva joined issues wit u in d 1st place.

King's and BetaTM i take God beg una make una bring better issue than behaving like women...plz we aren't gaz...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 1forall: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hey watch the language guys and don't forget rule 2

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by LToscar: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
joker5180: sometimes one wonders if some of us actually went to school.
Your name say it all.you are a real joker.NA is for serious minded fellows.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
Boring thread.

....*walks out*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by oche87: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hello house,i hv been following you guys since last mont and i hv seen so many coments telin us abt d list frm different "reliable sources" uptil nw no list..plz nd plz u guys shld stp al dis 4 gudnes sake...instead lets pray for our names to be among those dat wil b shortlisted..tnks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
This1 is jst MAD. Do u knw d mean'n of Millitary? Wetin bring police inside, police recuit graduates and its neva called DSSC. Plus whtz ur definatn of Fed.xter? Some maga go jst come spit jazzzzzzz dat they dnt even knw d mean'n. No mk boyz vex Ooh, we r alrdy on Para mode.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Phranciz(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
All you speculators in the house, if we should go ur way, every one would have a reliable source. Please I don tire o, please if your reliable source have any news, it should be if your name is on the list and please keep it to your selves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by landmarkholding: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
*realeases teergas on thread*
All of u with fake "reliable source" shd stat doin frog jump 4 ur fake infos.
Mschew

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by umohmfonobong: 6:38am On Aug 11, 2013
As at 2011, the name came out on saturday august 26 on punch newspaper, which was the last week of that month, so believe by 24 of this month which is the last saturday of this month the name will be release by the grace of God
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jasville(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2013
Kingsley21:

I was expecting a fat ''thank U'' from u. Verily i tell, that fellow just taught u what u neva knew. God's people indeed perish for lack of knowledge(personal affairs can NEVER be an excuse for an administrator not discharging his professional duties EFFICIENTLY AND EFFECTIVELY) IS THAT CLEAR!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by wuye: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2013
I suggest we should be patient for the enlistment 'll be done oneday. Let stop all these speculations cos it get people confused. My prayer is that my name will be on the list.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Boyowa(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
What is going on In the Nigerian Army? Why did they sell forms so early when they know that it will delay like this? We suffered to Obtain pin from bank.....suffered to fill form.......suffering to be shotlisted @ least to know what's up! We are just kept in the dark....why must we suffer in Nigeria before we get something done? If by the end of August list is not out......we all will raise Aluta........I rest my case. SEEKERĀ®

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 4:58am On Aug 12, 2013
Lolz..i usually smile wheneva i enta dis thread,as in,supposed "graduates"hurlin abuses,curses and insults at each oda despite d fact that any1 cn say wat he wants to say.
I wanna get anoda tin straight,since last year shortlistment was released on d 24th of august,why are u guys xpectin this year shortlistment b4 august 24?..
In addition,u nid to visit d 65th regular course group on facebook..,come and see how we engage in meaningful and educative talks about d N.D.A and d military in general despite d fact dat we're waitin 4 our own list too,som of u may want to argue dat u've been waitin 4 it for a longer time but i hav neva seen where u guys discuss peacefully and on meaningful topics here..just 100+ plus pages full of abuse nd insults.....frm "graduates"
really disheartening

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kingsley21(m): 5:24am On Aug 12, 2013
Madawaki01: Lolz..i usually smile wheneva i enta dis thread,as in,supposed "graduates"hurlin abuses,curses and insults at each oda despite d fact that any1 cn say wat he wants to say.
I wanna get anoda tin straight,since last year shortlistment was released on d 24th of august,why are u guys xpectin this year shortlistment b4 august 24?..
In addition,u nid to visit d 65th regular course group on facebook..,come and see how we engage in meaningful and educative talks about d N.D.A and d military in general despite d fact dat we're waitin 4 our own list too,som of u may want to argue dat u've been waitin 4 it for a longer time but i hav neva seen where u guys discuss peacefully and on meaningful topics here..just 100+ plus pages full of abuse nd insults.....frm "graduates"
really disheartening
pls go out no one is ur mate here,ur just an nda jambite. Dont use style to come n abuse us. Some of us graduated many yrs ago wen ur still in junior secondary. Respect ur elders. Thank u
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcsoj82(m): 5:30am On Aug 12, 2013
I wish everyone awaiting the list best of luck...just hold on to your God and believe that your name is on the list already and God will surely perfect it...victory is from God alone!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 6:18am On Aug 12, 2013
Madawaki01: Lolz..i usually smile wheneva i enta dis thread,as in,supposed "graduates"hurlin abuses,curses and insults at each oda despite d fact that any1 cn say wat he wants to say.
really disheartening
Last year shortlistment was released around june not august.

....names calling has become part of our slangs in Nigeria and in the whole world, it's happening everywhere even inside churches,mosques,within govt leaders and on social networks, but it's only on nairaland forum some hicks read meaning to it.

...are you talking of that 65th regular on FB where kids always repeat questions and spew jargons...nawa for you oh.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kingsley21(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2013
Guys am tired ,u guys should pls inform me anytim dey release the list. 08067076148. I don taya for comin here everytime
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Wendyslim(f): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2013
Kingsley21: Guys am tired ,u guys should pls inform me anytim dey release the list. 08067076148. I don taya for comin here everytime
. Who be ur zombie for here. If u need the job u go dey always check.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2013
Madawak I subscribe 2 ur opinion joor!I wonder why majority of u abuse each oda like a primary sch pupils.am also a graduate.I rememba d moto of my Alma marta wic say 'Probitas doctrina' meaning:in character and in learning....u ppl dat wil comand soldiers ar dos seen exhibitin diff degees of imoralities.shame on u guys.u beta go nd change 4 good b4 its too late cos d way u ar bhavin nw wil lead u 2 NA dat is u ppl were eventualy shorlisted.....NA ar 4 dos dat ar well disciplined
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by shadabia: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2013
Kingsley21: Guys am tired ,u guys should pls inform me anytim dey release the list. 08067076148. I don taya for comin here everytime

LWKMD
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2013
Kingsley21:
pls go out no one is ur mate here,ur just an nda jambite. Dont use style to come n abuse us. Some of us graduated many yrs ago wen ur still in junior secondary. Respect ur elders. Thank u
hey,how old are u self?so,4 ur mind,every n d a candidate is a jambite..lol..4 ur information,i'm a 3rd year accountancy student in a reputable university here in Nigeria and most N.d.a candidates are even graduates,YES..graduates.
The truth stil remains,most of u here do nt behave like graduates.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2013
really disheartening
Hey boy,as at 26th august last year,ssc have already spent a week in camp trainning.dssc resumed sept 9. their names were shortlisted long before then.I can see the kind of meaningful talks u share on 65th regular course on fb,like the false info u just dropped here. The way you jumped in here laughing, please you can like to jump out of here crying to your NDA jambite fb page. Some of us will be lieutenants/captains by the time u finish from NDA. Even though I try not to insult any1, its is a common thing on threads world wide. If you take things too personal, its better u don't post or be ready for an e-fight any time. Jah bless!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by umaru4(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2013

No be small thing...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2013
ladepete:
Hey boy,as at 26th august last year,ssc have already spent a week trainning in camp.dssc resumed sept 9. their names were shortlisted long before then.I can see the kind of meaningful talks u share on 65th regular course on fb,like the false info u just dropped here. The way you jumped in here laughing, please you can like to jump out of here crying to your NDA jambite fb page. Some of us will be lieutenants/captains by the time u finish from NDA. Even though I try not to insult any1, its is a common thing on threads world wide. If you take things too personal, its better u don't post or be ready for an e-fight any time. Jah bless!
and u wil retire fightin and lobbyin to be a brigadier while we're major Generals...btw
who did u just call boy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.