Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,307 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (484015 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chukwuinya: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2013
ladepete: Hmmm. Una nor dey tire. Who is CAS again in the army
u no know CAS? na COAS u sabi?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2013
THE ISSUE OF INCREMENT IN THE NO IS NT MEANT FOR ARMY ALONE IS FOR THE 3 ARMFORCES. THIS WAS MADE KNW BY THE PRESIDENT IN THE ARMFORCES REMEMBRANCE DAY. HE SAID INCREASING THE NO OF PERSONEL WIL HELP TO ABSORB THE NO OF OUR UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES. SO LETS WAIT 4 THE CAS TO RETURN 4RM HIS ASIAN TOUR B4 THE LIST WILL BE OUT MAY BE HIS ABSENT IS ANODA DELAY TO THE LIST. SO LETS PRAY DAT ATLEAST 10 TO 20 PEOPLE WIL MAKE THE FINAL LIST.REMAIN BLESS HOUSE
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2013
GEN. ADAKOLE:

whether your info is correct or not, i can't say but rumour has it in some quatres that the NA is short of staff. Reliably, and somewhat in conformity 2 your assertion, the Brig Gen. to whom my dad used 2 be an M.A said they "may" increase the number of cadetz this year.
BRODA DAT WAS THE PRESIDENT PROMISE TO INCREASE THEIR PERSONEL IN ORDER TO ABSORB SOME NUMBERS OF UNEMPLOYED GRADUATE IN OUR COUNTRY
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by linkupjamiugma: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2013
We supporting partner to small and medium businesses in Nigeria.

Let your busines travel on mileage.

Advertise your business here and will get to know you better.

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2013
chukwuinya: u no know CAS? na COAS u sabi?
Wake up ur ideas. I bliv u saw the clause 'IN THE ARMY' I asked that question cos wondering what our biz is if CAS travelled to heaven or to oklahoma. We are talking about the NA here. How can CAS being out of the country delay NA list?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Fuadx1(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2013
nwekesimon68: According to the captain it is both Dssc and Ssc. He was the one who told me to go for Dssc. He told me dat assuming he knew dat things like this wil come up dat he wud hav join tru Dssc wen he had the options on his palms
thanks. But he need not to regret as army dssc and ssc are 2 dfferent things no matter d conversion
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
Fuadx1: thanks. But he need not to regret as army dssc and ssc are 2 dfferent things no matter d conversion
WAT HE MEANT WAS DAT DURING CONVERSION B4 SSC HAV UPPER HAND DAN DSSC.BUT DSSC HAV MORE RESPECT AND PAY BT NOW DAT CONVERSION IS AUTOMATIC DAT MEANS DSSC IS BETA DAN SSC.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
guys are coming out now.this is good,more speculations plsssss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
ladepete:
Wake up ur ideas. I bliv u saw the clause 'IN THE ARMY' I asked that question cos wondering what our biz is if CAS travelled to heaven or to oklahoma. We are talking about the NA here. How can CAS being out of the country delay NA list?

The COAS is the most powerful man in the army. So he can say when the list should be out or not. He can even recall or cancel it.

Although I don't think it concerns him that much personally, other than they ensure his candidates are also there.

Please whoever makes it to the army dssc should be passionate about transforming the military and doing their best just like the United States. I get really disgusted by pple asking for salaries, like it is all that matters.

I know how much they earn but I will not disclose it. A lot of you are totally wrong about the salary range. Some are close. I come from a family where most of us even women are in the military and was in the military from army navy and airforce all officers.

Just focus and be a patriot for your country that obviously needs help. When you finally make it you will not regret when you see the figures of the military pay grade.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
pple are begining to come out of their shells.thank God
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
zinaunreal:

[/b]The COAS is the most powerful man in the army. So he can say when the list should be out or not. He can even recall or cancel it.[b]

Although I don't think it concerns him that much personally, other than they ensure his candidates are also there.

Please whoever makes it to the army dssc should be passionate about transforming the military and doing their best just like the United States. I get really disgusted by pple asking for salaries, like it is all that matters.

[/b]I know how much they earn but I will not disclose it. A lot of you are totally wrong about the salary range. Some are close. I come from a family where most of us even women are in the military and was in the military from army navy and airforce all officers.[b]

Just focus and be a patriot for your country that obviously needs help. When you finally make it you will not regret when you see the figures of the military pay grade.

@ 1st bolded: who doesn't know that? Did you see COAS in my post?

2nd bolded: u come from such a family and u couldn't see CAS written on my post even when it appears 2 solid times? Obviously u are confusing that for COAS

Conclusion: you are confused (not an insult) you will get a lot of that from ur superioirs even ur course mates if u eventually become an officer. Thanks for ur lecture!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
ladepete:
@ 1st bolded: who doesn't know that? Did you see COAS in my post?

2nd bolded: u come from such a family and u couldn't see CAS written on my post even when it appears 2 solid times? Obviously u are confusing that for COAS

Conclusion: you are confused (not an insult) you will get a lot of that from ur superioirs even ur course mates if u eventually become an officer. Thanks for ur lecture!

only ignorant pple react to facts in such a manner. learn or keep applying for dssc for the next decade. All I see is a civilian claiming he knows too much. U shouldn't even be on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Madawaki01: yer,selected candidates reportin on saturday,wasn't selected.
Lolz. It iz well bro.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Was the number finally selected for RC?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
Dark Clouds Over cadets lines in Academy.just few days after the passing out of 60RC . 9 cadets of 3-4-5 tarmers redrawn after facing cmmdnts orders .
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
zinaunreal:

only ignorant pple react to facts in such a manner. learn or keep applying for dssc for the next decade. All I see is a civilian claiming he knows too much. U shouldn't even be on this thread.
Where is this one from? You think I have your time? Wait...I'm preparing a 'ROBUST' answer for you. grin
I wonder how what I will learn from ur POO will put or remove my name on that list of life...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
azido: Dark Clouds Over cadets lines in Academy.just few days after the passing out of 60RC . 9 cadets of 3-4-5 tarmers redrawn after facing cmmdnts orders .
it has always been hard to escape Commandants order, better CBC's orders.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
undecided
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
mimzy007: " Which means he doesn't have career objectives"? Bro that's an uncalled for jugdement. Pple that applied for both did that because they want to join the military & are not sure one will work so they tried 2 just incase,not putting ur eggs in one basket doesn't mean you lack direction, It means giving urself more options.

My dear you have said it all...one oda tin is that Nnesochim ought to chew his words very well b4 he vomit it...cos' even wen N/Ls wer trying to call him to order he went ahead to commit another blunder by saying dat Emma lack focus...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
zinaunreal:

The COAS is the most powerful man in the army. So he can say when the list should be out or not. He can even recall or cancel it.

I know how much they earn but I will not disclose it. A lot of you are totally wrong about the salary range. Some are close. I come from a family where most of us even women are in the military and was in the military from army navy and airforce all officers.

Who told u the coas is the most powerful man in the army? Where u keep chief of defense staff? Na wa for u o
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
And u forgot to mention me chief of short service staff

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
nnesochim: No wahala,I wunt even comment on this issue again before some persons hijack d situation or use it as an avenue to gain cheap popularity,I pray we all make it to d final stage.Remain blessed.

This is what i expect from you...cos' there are tinz you let go nd mind you what we do 2dae determine our 2mrw...if you cnt endure a harsh words 4rm a lady 2dae who may not be your sis it mean you cnt endure your wife to be 2mrw...plz not an insult ooo...but a word i borrowed 4rm my dad...one love.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
clemzo101: And u forgot to mention me chief of short service staff
grin . FUNNY MAN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 4:22am On Sep 20, 2013
clemzo101: And u forgot to mention me chief of short service staff
hmmmmmm e be like say u don turn customer for short service matter o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 5:06am On Sep 20, 2013
smiley
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 20, 2013
Hmm, yesternyt i waz rly pertubed nd disappointed @ the way an NA lieutenant nd his wife (or is it better i call her a slut?) talked 2 an old man in whos sompound they parked their car. Guez w@? The septuagenarian only complained of wrong parking oo. If u sse as the slut and the Lt dey shout 4 the man ehn? U'll be even more vexed than i was. He evn ordered that the old man be arrested by NA Int on duty @ our barrackz gate. But fenk God, the int guyz knw the old man as a retired 63 NA RSM. they told the Lt this man may take the case farther than he (the Lt) finkz nd suggested the leaves the old man alone. I doubt if that big-headed officer learnt his discipline @ the NDA. I wonder why sum pple are just bent opn tarnishing the image of this noble profession. Pls, NLerz, let'z be good officerz if eventually we mk it into the force. Goodluck 2 we all as we await our list, amen.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 6:58am On Sep 20, 2013
Hello NL's , I'm so so pleased to announce to all of you that the long awaited list is finally out, n its wiv me here in maidugiri borno state, so if u wana check ur name u can cum personally to borno in check ur name. My house is not so far from d last raided BOKO camp. So pls feel free to come. Hehehe, morning my ppl, how you all doing? Wers that emma sef, ? Oh n all of u ppl dat hav joined this thread to bring up word bashes, pls kindly go back to were ur coming from cos we don't require such. Sum of us started this thread wiv registration talks, so we don de since b4. Make ppl no just show de insult ppl weh build dis thread up until its present 148, so pls, I aint calln names but, wiv ppls reply to u, u shud knw wen uve fcukd up. N pls don't still b claiming right n swag upon ur #shit 4 church.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by engrchidi4real(m): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2013
masterminds: Hello NL's , I'm so so pleased to announce to all of you that the long awaited list is finally out, n its wiv me here in maidugiri borno state, so if u wana check ur name u can cum personally to borno in check ur name. My house is not so far from d last raided BOKO camp. So pls feel free to come. Hehehe, morning my ppl, how you all doing? Wers that emma sef, ? Oh n all of u ppl dat hav joined this thread to bring up word bashes, pls kindly go back to were ur coming from cos we don't require such. Sum of us started this thread wiv registration talks, so we don de since b4. Make ppl no just show de insult ppl weh build dis thread up until its present 148, so pls, I aint calln names but, wiv ppls reply to u, u shud knw wen uve fcukd up. N pls don't still b claiming right n swag upon ur #shit 4 church.
furck u,u better shut up if u dnt have anything important. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2013
masterminds: Hello NL's , I'm so so pleased to announce to all of you that the long awaited list is finally out, n its wiv me here in maidugiri borno state, so if u wana check ur name u can cum personally to borno in check ur name. My house is not so far from d last raided BOKO camp. So pls feel free to come. Hehehe, morning my ppl, how you all doing? Wers that emma sef, ? Oh n all of u ppl dat hav joined this thread to bring up word bashes, pls kindly go back to were ur coming from cos we don't require such. Sum of us started this thread wiv registration talks, so we don de since b4. Make ppl no just show de insult ppl weh build dis thread up until its present 148, so pls, I aint calln names but, wiv ppls reply to u, u shud knw wen uve fcukd up. N pls don't still b claiming right n swag upon ur #shit 4 church.
U are an international OTELE. Is beta u go and join man o war or boys scout dan wasting ur time here. The NA Is for real determined men ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.