Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,633 members, 7,955,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (484096 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DoubleFaith(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
azido: NA denies killing of 40 soldiers in the north. na which one we go blive na?

When we join...we go know.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hello! i just dey pass
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Physio4army(m): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
Helo felow niralanders..WAITING LAW states dat:.... PRAYER is directly proportional to SUX, provided dat FASTING, FAITH, JOGGIN, oga @ d top and bottom pressing remains constant... Apply dis law..mmeri si na chineke..
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by nnesochim: 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
DoubleFaith: Nnesochim, I think you need to let some things pass please. One Love.
No wahala,I wunt even comment on this issue again before some persons hijack d situation or use it as an avenue to gain cheap popularity,I pray we all make it to d final stage.Remain blessed.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Layiwoo(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
nnesochim: No wahala,I wunt even comment on this issue again before some persons hijack d situation or use it as an avenue to gain cheap popularity,I pray we all make it to d final stage.Remain blessed.
I av bin a silent follower of dis thread,i believ dere is no need for d argument between U and Emma..we r all graduates & shld let tins go..haba.see U all at d TOP..Onward Together!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
this thread is turning into another thing ooooo.which one be onward together.those that applied for NN. or NAF should remain in their thread.abeg na NA get dis place ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
Oga Azido,what do u have for us?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
nnesochim: No wahala,I wunt even comment on this issue again [/b]before some persons hijack d situation or use it as an avenue to gain cheap popularity[b],I pray we all make it to d final stage.Remain blessed.
@ bolded Mr man go and sit down somewhere and stop talking like a child; this is all virtual so what cheap popularity are u talking about.I have observed both arguements without a comment, u did not make a single point. What's wrong in someone trying NN and NA at the same time? There is nothing like faculty of medcine in NDA, hence if you want to serve professionally as a medical officer in the military system in Nigeria, DSSC is what will take u there and not NDA RC

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
NL any clue abt d list?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wise Man question cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
anybody for here don call e oga@d top regarding d delay.abeg hint us
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
potential 2/lt and Lt. pls drop ur comments abt dis list matter
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
No comments abt d cause of delay !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
femredhead: No comments abt d cause of delay !
ok case closed
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
it is well
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tenderlaw(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
azido: if the list fails to come out b4 independence i am afraid na one chance we enter.NA don use our 2500 take buy riffles and bullets.chap. kosoro
Loooool! Una no go kill man pikin with laff here o.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
onymodel: ya all shuu be praying for the list to come out....not abusing one another....the truth is...other list are out and gone for screening even the so called army tradesmen and women, that even started sales a month ago, i just don not know what is delaying this one, this is the first time Nigerian Army has every delayed in such matter...... sad
this is not the first time o, in 2011 jt was so, i believe the delay is for our favour..... just be thanking God that ur name is there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
maximum5: From confirm direct source wey bi say that this yrs DSSC, na 10 candidiates will be shortlisted for cadet tranning after the interview board coz chief of army staff, wan put different changes in the sytem as like the army need more officers,due to the crisis happenning. And also that both SSC and DSSC while nw be going 4 the counter terrorism tranning after their POP. So my fellow brothers, let's have patience coz our names will surely roll in IJN.
Guy ur information is correct. I also had that the issue of cönversion to regular combatant have been scrap out. Hence ones u r shortlisted 4 cadet training u are automaticaly a regular combatant.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
tenderlaw:
Loooool! Una no go kill man pikin with laff here o.
true talk man
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
nwekesimon68: Guy ur information is correct. I also had that the issue of cönversion to regular combatant have been scrap out. Hence ones u r shortlisted 4 cadet training u are automaticaly a regular combatant.
notin like that.regular combatant indeed.abeg no talk am again
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 7:36am On Sep 19, 2013
^^^Change is the only constant thing
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Fuadx1(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
nwekesimon68: Guy ur information is correct. I also had that the issue of cönversion to regular combatant have been scrap out. Hence ones u r shortlisted 4 cadet training u are automaticaly a regular combatant.
and also nothing like selection interview-once u applied u ll AUTOMATICALLY invited for cadet training tongue
and also nothing like selection interview-once u applied are AUTOMATICALLY invited for cadet training
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2013
azido: notin like that.regular combatant indeed.abeg no talk am again
My broda i heard from a captain who join army tru S.S.C. He told me dat is one of the reforms that the military is doing. For ur information the CAS Is out of naija maybe one of the delay for the list.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dappyboy: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2013
Let's hope for the best bro..... this is d 1st time this list is taking such a long time...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Fuadx1(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2013
nwekesimon68: My broda i heard from a captain who join army tru S.S.C. He told me dat is one of the reforms that the military is doing. For ur information the CAS Is out of naija maybe one of the delay for the list.
but would tha be for ssc alone?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2013
Fuadx1: but would tha be for ssc alone?
According to the captain it is both Dssc and Ssc. He was the one who told me to go for Dssc. He told me dat assuming he knew dat things like this wil come up dat he wud hav join tru Dssc wen he had the options on his palms

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2013
nwekesimon68: My broda i heard from a captain who join army tru S.S.C. He told me dat is one of the reforms that the military is doing. For ur information the CAS Is out of naija maybe one of the delay for the list.

Nice one. Who ever gave u d info that CAS is out of naija is correct. I cannot verify the SSC tho.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2013
nwekesimon68: According to the captain it is both Dssc and Ssc. He was the one who told me to go for Dssc. He told me dat assuming he knew dat things like this wil come up dat he wud hav join tru Dssc wen he had the options on his palms

whether your info is correct or not, i can't say but rumour has it in some quatres that the NA is short of staff. Reliably, and somewhat in conformity 2 your assertion, the Brig Gen. to whom my dad used 2 be an M.A said they "may" increase the number of cadetz this year.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2013
mimzy007: Fetok,you no serious. Hahaha! My bro went for NDA selection Board when it was time to run the Chairman told them "its not a do or die affair,if you feel tired stop & rest don't stress yourself". Omo when the race ended,he walk down to those that didn't make & said "Who told you its not a do or die affair,do you think we are here to play?" Laugh nearly kill me.
dat's so true...lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2013
Madawaki01: dat's so true...lolz
Madawaki how far na? Been a while? NDA things??
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2013
T.stone:

Madawaki how far na? Been a while? NDA things??
yer,selected candidates reportin on saturday,wasn't selected.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2013
Hmmm. Una nor dey tire. Who is CAS again in the army

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.