Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,033 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477349 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sleeky8(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2013
GEN. ADAKOLE:
Hmm, yesternyt i waz rly pertubed nd disappointed @ the way an NA lieutenant nd his wife (or is it better i call her a slut?) talked 2 an old man in whos sompound they parked their car. Guez w@? The septuagenarian only complained of wrong parking oo. If u sse as the slut and the Lt dey shout 4 the man ehn? U'll be even more vexed than i was. He evn ordered that the old man be arrested by NA Int on duty @ our barrackz gate. But fenk God, the int guyz knw the old man as a retired 63 NA RSM. they told the Lt this man may take the case farther than he (the Lt) finkz nd suggested the leaves the old man alone. I doubt if that big-headed officer learnt his discipline @ the NDA. I wonder why sum pple are just bent opn tarnishing the image of this noble profession. Pls, NLerz, let'z be good officerz if eventually we mk it into the force. Goodluck 2 we all as we await our list, amen.
This is nothing, at least it happened in a private quarter. I was in a coaster coming from the island to orile, if you are familar with the road construction at orile you will know that the road for the BRT buses has been completed and you can't make a u-turn, our coaster was on this lane but when we got to the middle, a sub-lt in a mini jeep was on the same lane driving towards us. What you should understand is that he was on one way. He ordered our driver to reverse forgetting that cars were behind us, our driver did the senible thing and switched off the engine of his car and walked off, the sub-lt eye balled us the passengers for 15mins before he reversed, but not before he had threaten everyone with "do you know who I am" and I will deal with you personally.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2013
grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bishop4APC: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2013
Real men like mko abiola, cyril83, almajiri101,xykms101, don demu, joker5180 don comot diz thread, na yeye nd noise makers remain...shior kelebe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jasville(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2013
slimmy05: @bolded Neglected, pls, don't quote me again.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by BetaTM: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2013
[quote author=sleeky8]
This is nothing, at least it happened in a private quarter. I was in a coaster coming from the island to orile, if you are familar with the road construction at orile you will know that the road for the BRT buses has been completed and you can't make a u-turn, our coaster was on this lane but when we got to the middle, a sub-lt in a mini jeep was on the same lane driving towards us. What you should understand is that he was on one way. He ordered our driver to reverse forgetting that cars were behind us, our driver did the senible thing and switched off the engine of his car and walked off, the sub-lt eye balled us the passengers for 15mins before he reversed, but not before he had threaten everyone with "do you know who I am" and I will deal with you personally. [

That's how people are, they tend 2 misuse and abuse power when entrusted with one. 'Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely'.
I had a similar situation with a police officer in July who harrassed me maybe cos I looked vulnerable; lemme cut d story short by saying he's learnt his lesson by now & SHALL NEVER overbear anybody again for the rest of his life!

Abeg ds list ish don exhaust my patience o. I tink NA suppose get one dept wey go dey gve detailed update n info abt its activities.
Guys no fit dey wait forever without valid info nowsad cry
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 9:56am On Sep 20, 2013
bishop4APC:
Real men like mko abiola, cyril83, almajiri101,xykms101, don demu,
joker5180 don comot diz thread, na yeye nd noise makers remain...shior
kelebe.
^^ taa shatap... wetin be your definition of a real man? You think say na everyone dey claim ninja online? BoZo grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jasville(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2013
slimmy05: @bolded Neglected, pls, don't quote me again.

Tnx, u re far too kind...the good Lord is ur shepherd. seriously....u need UNDILUTED RE-BRANDING, cos u are losing it big time!!!.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2013
bishop4APC: Real men like mko abiola, cyril83, almajiri101,xykms101, don demu, joker5180 don comot diz thread, na yeye nd noise makers remain...shior kelebe.
Obviously u are not a real man too cos u just posted on this thread. Kindly scoop ur kelebe and swallow it back. Thank you!

And for those of you forming career advice here..make una wear that khaki 1st, b4 una dey judge others. That one dey call officer wife slut...na wa o. U go marry too ooo. We all know ow women are. Who even gave the retired soldier compound for barracks. Me never see compound b4 for barracks sha.retired soldier dey tell serving officer say e nor park well for inside he own barracks. When retired soldier turn MP? Who con buy job now? In the army if you like get white or grey hair; dem nor send u, ur superior is ur superior. U don't correct ur superior..u suggest to ur superiors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2013
engrchidi4real: furck u,u better shut up if u dnt have anything important. Nonsense

Can u see the level of ur reasoningtake a look @ it by urself, doesn't it seem really poor to you!!!! N if ur asked ull call ur self a graduate. U can't even spell Bleep properly, so I don't even expect u too understand me. So much words may just confuse u
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bishop4APC: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2013
SailorXY:
^^ taa shatap... wetin be your definition of a real man? You think say na everyone dey claim ninja online? BoZo grin grin grin

ladepete:
Obviously u are not a real man too cos u just posted on this thread. Kindly scoop ur kelebe and swallow it back. Thank you!

And for those of you forming career advice here..make una wear that khaki 1st, b4 una dey judge others. That one dey call officer wife slut...na wa o. U go marry too ooo. We all know ow women are. Who even gave the retired soldier compound for barracks. Me never see compound b4 for barracks sha.retired soldier dey tell serving officer say e nor park well for inside he own barracks. When retired soldier turn MP? Who con buy job now? In the army if you like get white or grey hair; dem nor send u, ur superior is ur superior. U don't correct ur superior..u suggest to ur superiors.

Noise makers!......anyway a large group of goats is called herd

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2013
nwekesimon68: U are an international OTELE. Is beta u go and join man o war or boys scout dan wasting ur time here. The NA Is for real determined men ok.

And to u, ur a real man I guess. Ok. Walk into a bank, n collect money with being a real man
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2013
bishop4APC: Real men like mko abiola, cyril83, almajiri101,xykms101, don demu, joker5180 don comot diz thread, na yeye nd noise makers remain...shior kelebe.

Guy ur head de dere, @ least I bliv ur been on d thread for a while.. Take a look @ my post this morning, n c wat sum mutulas replied,
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2013
Enough of dis pls ! Keep dis thread lively !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2013
ladepete:

Haha, bros u got it all wrong, lemme tell u a story that happened @ nda, after one POP like that, a S.lieutenant b4 leaving for home, saw his RSM n playfully mocked him wiv seniority n stuff saying can u see me from dere! Ur RSM, d man dat trained u for how long, omo! D rsm took it up oh, wiv mgt, d officer was discharged dis honorably, within 2 weeks of being an officer. After 4yrs in NDA, wat do u say about that.?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2013
i tire for una o, men go dey carry matter like say na women una be,....well na NA cause am, if the name don fall out na, i believe say na how we go take appear for army selection board we go dey talk
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2013
masterminds:

Haha, bros u got it all wrong, lemme tell u a story that happened @ nda, after one POP like that, a S.lieutenant b4 leaving for home, saw his RSM n playfully mocked him wiv seniority n stuff saying can u see me from dere! Ur RSM, d man dat trained u for how long, omo! D rsm took it up oh, wiv mgt, d officer was discharged dis honorably, within 2 weeks of being an officer. After 4yrs in NDA, wat do u say about that.?

Lol..bros I'm sorry, I can not believe this story. I believe you were told too...don't believe it either.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2013
masterminds:

by mgt what ðø you mean oga,cause from what i know it takes steps and a long process before a commissioned officer can be disengaged fron service.also note that he is not a cadet anymore so even the nda commandant ðø not have to power to dismiss him anymore,and issues like this the RSM must have tangible proof and eyewitness beforwe he can prove his case beyond reasonable doubt.although i don T support such attitudes bt also i will wnt you to know that there are steps to be taken and it is the military council that has the power to dismiss an officer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chrisejimadu: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2013
Lets be optimistic towards shortlisting of names very soon. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2013
Na so ooO ..Gud talk !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Got my DSSC pin on tuesday 9th April, 2013, concluded my registration on Friday 12th April, 2013. And still expecting...please keep yourself doing something tangible if @all the list would still favour you. Can't imagine am doing nothing within these last almost 6 months. All this I sabi get no meaning unless you finally made it.
Victory is from God alone!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
bishop4APC:

Noise makers!......anyway a large group of goats is called herd
yea...& the pile of shyte by the herd is called dung for the purpose of manure! You better start serving your purpose, you ain't useless afterall so cheer up grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by maximum5: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
This year is gonna be our year gentlemen coz the NA knws y the list is been delayed becos they really need officers this time in the force. So let's all be prayerful and also be patiently waiting.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
siina: by mgt what ðø you mean oga,cause from what i know it takes steps and a long process before a commissioned officer can be disengaged fron service.also note that he is not a cadet anymore so even the nda commandant ðø not have to power to dismiss him anymore,and issues like this the RSM must have tangible proof and eyewitness beforwe he can prove his case beyond reasonable doubt.although i don T support such attitudes bt also i will wnt you to know that there are steps to be taken and it is the military council that has the power to dismiss an officer

Its a soldier hus among d training peeps @ nda hu told me, he was like d guy did it in a very embarrassing way in public, that sorta tin, its possible d discharge yea cud take longer ba! But u still got my point, dat sorta behavior is irrational, thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
ladepete:

Lol..bros I'm sorry, I can not believe this story. I believe you were told too...don't believe it either.

Haha, bros I neva go nda na, it was a soldier hus was among their training team I met during nysc OTC, n he even showed me an officer on our same camp hu just came visiting that was in that guys set. It was even as he was that guy, saluted him n all that, wewn d officer left, he was den gisting me that, see d officer was begging to quit during training sef, but dey still gingered him n hew suffered n scaled tru. He den gav me that gist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
masterminds:

And to u, ur a real man I guess. Ok. Walk into a bank, n collect money with being a real man
Thank God u have open ur yash. So u are a thief. I will call the police 4 you thief Olee.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
this thread don corrupt finish ooo0.na so so insult.e be like say dem just release some strange pple from somewhere enter dis thread.fresh angryminds una no observe?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fetok: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dats true Man,i am aware of the incidence,it all boils down on being humble as a presidentially commissioned officer.Be polite and respectful.Military uniform shouldnt make you arrogant.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jasville(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
SailorXY:
yea...& the pile of shyte by the herd is called dung for the purpose of manure! You better start serving your purpose, you ain't useless afterall so cheer up grin grin

One rec for u bro
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chrisejimadu: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] God bless our heroes past.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
fetok:
Ye
dats true Man,i am aware of the incidence,it all boils down on being humble as a presidentially commissioned officer.Be polite and respectful.Military uniform shouldnt make you arrogant.
yea!yea!!yea!!!,it all boils down on been respectful bt my question is that was he sacked that same day? Cause even under civil service law, a committe has to be set up to look into the matter before action is been taking,even the case of an officer killing a civillian which is glaring to evryone he was nt sacked immediately, he was courtmarshalled and which took several years and even most ppl that witnessed it will not know the outcome so i dnt knw Where all this ur stories are coming from
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by clemzo101(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
@sean where are u ooo, my fone got issues so I lost all my contacts, add me up and the group.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fetok: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
@siina,do u believe cadet can be dismissed 5mins to P:Otongue?if yes anytin can happen some hours after P.O.P.
This is not a framed story it is what happened.i dont argue!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.