Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477560 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
fetok: @siina,do u believe cadet can be dismissed 5mins to P:Otongue?if yes anytin can happen some hours after P.O.P.
This is not a framed story it is what happened.i dont argue!!!
forget it bro after commissioning nobody can sack you anyhow,it is not anybodies father job,your commissioning comes from the president.they trying to put it like the guy was just asked to leave and go to his house just like that?haba bros we arte all graduates now
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by luvprince4real(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
U guys ar jst busy having sm useless arguement. Where is dis list 4 christ sake? I go vex o...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dont vex Man.....nah NA cause am cheesy ....just 2 keep d thread lively...lolz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
luvprince4real: U guys ar jst busy having sm useless arguement. Where is dis list 4 christ sake? I go vex o...

Sebi U 4 need touchlight 2 look 4 the list ni? Mk i lend u my own?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
If person talk now, dem go say en dey form say e know too much. A commissioned officer dicharaged cos he cha-hused a WO or MWO? Even if it was the soldier that trained him, and so bloody what U think that's ow army just discharges its officers? Immediately that pip of life is crested, if the soldier or whoever that is junior is around, he should run from that scene, especially if he has be trainning some cadets with malice. The officer can not even be told to report to the mess cos of that, not to talk of discharge. Even if the big man wants to talk to the officer to calm dow, not in presence of the RSM or whoever made such complaints.

Make una wait 1st, wear the khaki b4 u dey form I won't do this or that. Mouth...!!! Any1 in the system reading this understands better. When senior officer confuse ur life 1st, u go wake up. When soldier buy job, u go confuse am sef, weather he get grey hair or white hair. If u even see when these so called senior NCOs are confusing their juniors, u will not pity them when they buy ur job as an officer.

I'm just having fun countering some stories here men...it doesn't guarantee my name on the list.(My name dey there sha IJN) Some people will jst come here and be assuming every1 is a civillian. Soldiers dey collect pass go sch too ooo. Especially ex-boys...and both RRI/ex-boys wey don get degree dey buy both ssc/dssc forms. guys just dey try upgrade status. (Enough said)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
siina: forget it bro after commissioning nobody can sack you anyhow,it is not anybodies father job,your commissioning comes from the president.they trying to put it like the guy was just asked to leave and go to his house just like that?haba bros we arte all graduates now
undecided
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
ladepete: If person talk now, dem go say en dey form say e know too much. A commissioned officer dicharaged cos he cha-hused a WO or MWO? Even if it was the soldier that trained him, and so bloody what U think that's ow army just discharges its officers? Immediately that pip of life is crested, if the soldier or whoever that is junior is around, he should run from that scene, especially if he has be trainning some cadets with malice. The officer can not even be told to report to the mess cos of that, not to talk of discharge. Even if the big man wants to talk to the officer to calm dow, not in presence of the RSM or whoever made such complaints.

Make una wait 1st, wear the khaki b4 u dey form I won't do this or that. Mouth...!!! Any1 in the system reading this understands better. When senior officer confuse ur life 1st, u go wake up. When soldier buy job, u go confuse am sef, weather he get grey hair or white hair. If u even see when these so called senior NCOs are confusing their juniors, u will not pity them when they buy ur job as an officer.

I'm just having fun countering some stories here men...it doesn't guarantee my name on the list.(My name dey there sha IJN) Some people will jst come here and be assuming every1 is a civillian. Soldiers dey collect pass go sch too ooo. Especially ex-boys...and both RRI/ex-boys wey don get degree dey buy both ssc/dssc forms. guys just dey try upgrade status. (Enough said)
Nice one, U remind me of those days in NDA, as a white cat ones u open ur mouth to say u r an x-boy,command boy or air-force millitary sch boy, ma broda u r as good as dead, d way uld be cha-hused 4rm left nd right u won't see peace 4 oneday.most tyms I wonder if ur immediate senior cadets have demons dat reveals to dem satanic ways of tourturing fellow cadets, imagine knacking 200 fwd rolls @3am soaked in cold water dur'n kd harmathan period, gosh I miss those days. Can't wait to get back to d system. As an x-boy iwas clear'n doubts work'n on ppl"s assumptn steady, so u actually nid d grace of god nt to ova use ur power as an officer..Which company were u in NMS?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
confused NL colitos on resumption.you better carry one small bag oooooo i can see some NL's on dis pics like azido,mc frank,ladepete,T-stone,femredhead and other NL's not mentioned are still hunching from NDA gate including NAF mimzy.abeg na play i dey play ooooo0. LOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 21, 2013
Fellow nairalanders pls any body with information or advice pls let me know. A close friend of mine in the university was recently commissioned in the NA. And one of his personal assignment will be to recover his money collected by some bad boys in skul at gun point and he happens to know them and were they live to this moment. He told me dat they wil pay him wit interest. I told him to find out 4rm his superior if it wil lead him to trouble as a newly commissioned officer? Now on ur own reasoning do u feel that dia wil be implications 4 him as a newly commisioned officer? Bkos the way he is planning it he will send those boys to the home of permanent disability bkos of wat they did to him wit gun infact they wud hav killed him during that incidents. Wats ur contribution house?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 21, 2013
ladepete: If person talk now, dem go say en dey form say e know too much. A commissioned officer dicharaged cos he cha-hused a WO or MWO? Even if it was the soldier that trained him, and so bloody what U think that's ow army just discharges its officers? Immediately that pip of life is crested, if the soldier or whoever that is junior is around, he should run from that scene, especially if he has be trainning some cadets with malice. The officer can not even be told to report to the mess cos of that, not to talk of discharge. Even if the big man wants to talk to the officer to calm dow, not in presence of the RSM or whoever made such complaints.

@ ladepete abi na petelade sef, me i no knw, u fink say na evrybody here be pure civilianz abi na only u knw army pass? U mentioned sumfin lyk "enjoying countering ppl'z posts" on NL, mind you, you didnt counter mine oo. I kept mute cos obviously, you didnt understand my post and you just put up the posture of sumone hu wantz 2 ignorantly act evn widout properly finding out finz. Now, let me correlate the story of the Lt 2 w@ you just posted up there, maybe you'll understand. See, the 63 NA RSM did not build his house insyd the barrackz ooo. He livez outsyd the barrackz, get that? The Lt parked his car as though he want'z 2 drive in2 the old man'z bedrum. Haba! Truth be told, if na you, you nogo talk because your pikin agemate wey don go sch, bcom officer come 2 bully you 4 your own hauz. Pete, you can do better. You and i knw the popular NA parlance: "once a soldier, always a soldier". Plus the most popular "old soldier neva dies" so what you talking abt. For the recordz, the retired RSM knwz his full military ryt as a military retiree. Pls mk we no talk anyhw when we no knw sup. Now, your post portrayz you as sumone hu'll upon his commissoning flog the whole PT soldierz hu trained him for six or nine monthz as the case may be but mehn! Mk i tell you, if you wan enjoy mil career, you must relate well with the other rankz. Those dudez knw how 2 Bleep officerz up BIIIIIIGGGGGG tym. No let you one or two pipz mk you cum get your head all swollen, else you may not last in the job. Oh yes! So incase you make am in there, learn 2 go by wetin this all-tym proudly barrackz boy tell you. It'll be of help. Ehen! Lest i forget, dont be a military bully. Lade, hope you've learnt sumfin this morning? God mk our namez be on the list, amen.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 6:56am On Sep 21, 2013
GEN. ADAKOLE:

@ ladepete abi na petelade sef, me i no knw, u fink say na evrybody here be pure civilianz abi na only u knw army pass? U mentioned sumfin lyk "enjoying countering ppl'z posts" on NL, mind you, you didnt counter mine oo. I kept mute cos obviously, you didnt understand my post and you just put up the posture of sumone hu wantz 2 ignorantly act evn widout properly finding out finz. Now, let me correlate the story of the Lt 2 w@ you just posted up there, maybe you'll understand. See, the 63 NA RSM did not build his house insyd the barrackz ooo. He livez outsyd the barrackz, get that? The Lt parked his car as though he want'z 2 drive in2 the old man'z bedrum. Haba! Truth be told, if na you, you nogo talk because your pikin agemate wey don go sch, bcom officer come 2 bully you 4 your own hauz. Pete, you can do better. You and i knw the popular NA parlance: "once a soldier, always a soldier". Plus the most popular "old soldier neva dies" so what you talking abt. For the recordz, the retired RSM knwz his full military ryt as a military retiree. Pls mk we no talk anyhw when we no knw sup. Now, your post portrayz you as sumone hu'll upon his commissoning flog the whole PT soldierz hu trained him for six or nine monthz as the case may be but mehn! Mk i tell you, if you wan enjoy mil career, you must relate well with the other rankz. Those dudez knw how 2 Bleep officerz up BIIIIIIGGGGGG tym. No let you one or two pipz mk you cum get your head all swollen, else you may not last in the job. Oh yes! So incase you make am in there, learn 2 go by wetin this all-tym proudly barrackz boy tell you. It'll be of help. Ehen! Lest i forget, dont be a military bully. Lade, hope you've learnt sumfin this morning? God mk our namez be on the list, amen.

Thank you on the ''countering ppls post' he's feeling funny
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 7:06am On Sep 21, 2013
nwekesimon68: Fellow nairalanders pls any body with information or advice pls let me know. A close friend of mine in the university was recently commissioned in the NA. And one of his personal assignment will be to recover his money collected by some bad boys in skul at gun point and he happens to know them and were they live to this moment. He told me dat they wil pay him wit interest. I told him to find out 4rm his superior if it wil lead him to trouble as a newly commissioned officer? Now on ur own reasoning do u feel that dia wil be implications 4 him as a newly commisioned officer? Bkos the way he is planning it he will send those boys to the home of permanent disability bkos of wat they did to him wit gun infact they wud hav killed him during that incidents. Wats ur contribution house?
No implication Man....even am waiting 2b comissioned (by Gods grace) and recolect my money frm d guy wey owe me over 500k for d past 2yrs...dats d advantage of being a Military Man,u ll get power that no bloody civilian ll cheat u.....he shld go ahead but he shld not let dem to be disable in d 1st instance,bt if dey refuse 2 pay him bak within some days givn 2dem.... Mehn ! Torture dem well well !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 7:13am On Sep 21, 2013
azido: confused NL colitos on resumption.you better carry one small bag oooooo i can see some NL's on dis pics like azido,mc frank,ladepete,T-stone,femredhead and other NL's not mentioned are still hunching from NDA gate including NAF mimzy.abeg na play i dey play ooooo0.LOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Azido,funny Man......na true talk ba ! Make u no carry big load come ooO ! So dat u no go fall yakata 4 ground .... We shall all make d lists IJN...Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2013
GEN. ADAKOLE:

Oga barrack boy; you did not construct your previous story well. And u were wrong from calling an officer's wife a slut. Mind you, I never said u were lieing..read my post well. Reading that story again, Any1 will assume it all happened in the barracks. The other guy's story just made me laugh cos I knew the officer wisely thined out of the scene. Yes I said I'm coutering peoples posts, cos not every one is gullible to lies and I hate seeing posts that will mislead others. And yes o, if any soldier assume with me, I will bang him where he belongs..no time...that's the standard!

@ my alma matters... No need for casting here...LOL. We'll relate else where.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2013
azido: confused NL colitos on resumption.you better carry one small bag oooooo i can see some NL's on dis pics like azido,mc frank,ladepete,T-stone,femredhead and other NL's not mentioned are still hunching from NDA gate including NAF mimzy.abeg na play i dey play ooooo0. LOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hehehehehe @Azido, datz d standard, na from gate ur confussion dey start on resumption day. Its a very good advice cos it will def happen. Some ppl even give up on dat 1st day afta being cha-hused lyk neva b4. D essence is to taste ur patience nd endurance. Thumbs up 4 dat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2013
femredhead: No implication Man....even am waiting 2b comissioned (by Gods grace) and recolect my money frm d guy wey owe me over 500k for d past 2yrs...dats d advantage of being a Military Man,u ll get power that no bloody civilian ll cheat u.....he shld go ahead but he shld not let dem to be disable in d 1st instance,bt if dey refuse 2 pay him bak within some days givn 2dem.... Mehn ! Torture dem well well !
Tanks 4 ur contribution and advice. It seems u are in the training waiting to be commissioned?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2013
nwekesimon68: Fellow nairalanders pls any body with information or advice pls let me know. A close friend of mine in the university was recently commissioned in the NA. And one of his personal assignment will be to recover his money collected by some bad boys in skul at gun point and he happens to know them and were they live to this moment. He told me dat they wil pay him wit interest. I told him to find out 4rm his superior if it wil lead him to trouble as a newly commissioned officer? Now on ur own reasoning do u feel that dia wil be implications 4 him as a newly commisioned officer? Bkos the way he is planning it he will send those boys to the home of permanent disability bkos of wat they did to him wit gun infact they wud hav killed him during that incidents. Wats ur contribution house?
House make una put mouth here ooo!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Obidavies: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2013
what shall we say den, shal will continue in sin that grace wld abound?..... Behold Jesus cometh like a thief r u prepared to meet him? Act fast now my fellow potential officers cos there is no more time. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2013
NO PARKING grin grin grin
You buy it ...you serve it. That is a very coming up soldier doing a very wonderful work. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT LENGHT YOU CAN GO UNTIL POWER IS BESTOWED UPON YOU! Somepeople will do worst than this, they are here making noise they won't do this and that.

@Azido..laugh wan kill me. Na from gate o; as u enter like this...job don start. grin

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2013
azido: confused NL colitos on resumption.you better carry one small bag oooooo i can see some NL's on dis pics like azido,mc frank,ladepete,T-stone,femredhead and other NL's not mentioned are still hunching from NDA gate including NAF mimzy.abeg na play i dey play ooooo0. LOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
hahaha! Azido ooo! Thanks for the good laugh,I shall have a 'packing rethink' when time comes by Gods grace. I no fit shout.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2013
Nwekesimo, I asumed you are d guy in question, you just need people‘s opinion. Be sincere, abi? I got u.
Well, since they can used gun to dispose u of ur belongings, there is no crime if u now use what u have to get back ur properties. I will even join u to recover ur money if i have d opotunity.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2013
nwekesimon68: House make una put mouth here ooo!!!!!!!!!
My advice is that if his superior approves of it, he should go and do as he said because we cannot allow things to keep going wrong in our nation. If those boys are not permanently disabled they will grow up to become terror to the nation. On the other hand, if his superior decline his request, its better he sheaths his sword. If he goes on his own personally without back up, he might end up been disabled. No warrior for jungle, even monkey and other animals train Tazan for jungle. Tell your guy say no be Jet lee film or Bruse Lee. If no back up he should forget about it. He should learn from the last Boko Haram incident.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2013
nwekesimon68: Tanks 4 ur contribution and advice. It seems u are in the training waiting to be commissioned?
Dats FAITH.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2013
as any body here gone 4 NA interview b4.Asking if dey normally send text msgs to those shortlisted?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2013
samobaba4u:
Nwekesimo, I asumed you are d guy in question, you just need people‘s opinion. Be sincere, abi? I got u.
Well, since they can used gun to dispose u of ur belongings, there is no crime if u now use what u have to get back ur properties. I will even join u to recover ur money if i have d opotunity.
tanks broda. But not me
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
My advice is that if his superior approves of it, he should go and do as he said because we cannot allow things to keep going wrong in our nation. If those boys are not permanently disabled they will grow up to become terror to the nation. On the other hand, if his superior decline his request, its better he sheaths his sword. If he goes on his own personally without back up, he might end up been disabled. No warrior for jungle, even monkey and other animals train Tazan for jungle. Tell your guy say no be Jet lee film or Bruse Lee. If no back up he should forget about it. He should learn from the last Boko Haram incident.
tanks Emma. Bt if he wil go sure there must be a backup. Bkos those guys deserve a good lesson. Imagine were the guy was force to give his Atm pin. Two people soround him wit gun den one person took the atm to near by bank and withdraw the guys money. Its terrible my dear. They guy return to our hostel wit bandage in his head. No phone and was thoroughly beaten up.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
undecided ouch !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by maximum5: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
Being an army officer doesn't mean that u have to be acting and showin ur powers to the public, becos is not really required and accepected.what is really required from an officer, is to be humble,polite,well disciplined and friendly coz money,power and respect is the only ego and pride that makes most officers to be acting as if the whole world belongs to them. Power is good sha,but let's us all learn to use it wisely wen we become officers. One luv house

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by nnesochim: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
1.Let him make sure he gets d node of his commanding officer.2.Do proper inteligence gathering/analysis of those boys ie.learn dia backround very well,infact if possible get his commanding officer to issue d arrest order and make him d officer present his evidence against them.3.If he fails to carefully do this,he might be d victim because remember he was commissioned on probation,it is after 3 yrs dat it lapses and he can then convert to a regular officer.Probation requires high level of comportment,so dat he can be deployable.I can be corrected.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by BetaTM: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
Being an officer doesn't mean you're above d laws of d land or dat u shd do tins d wrong way. Infact that is d impunity eating d country up cos evry1 wants 2 flex muscles.

I'm not a saint and not planning 2b, bt no authority 'll back u up 2 bombard pple anyhow unlawfully cos u cnt try rubbish wit some pple. If d story is true, wetin d guy dey look all these days? Y him no in4m Police since those pple dey use arms. Y mst he be an officer b4 fighting bak?
Pls dnt gimme d defence dat d police won't do anytin o cos ds matter no be puff-puff. Possessing arms na serious offence wey Police go like interfere and expedite action.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
BetaTM:
Being an officer doesn't mean you're above d laws of d land or dat u shd do tins d wrong way. Infact that is d impunity eating d country up cos evry1 wants 2 flex muscles.

I'm not a saint and not planning 2b, bt no authority 'll back u up 2 bombard pple anyhow unlawfully cos u cnt try rubbish wit some pple. If d story is true, wetin d guy dey look all these days? Y him no in4m Police since those pple dey use arms. Y mst he be an officer b4 fighting bak?
Pls dnt gimme d defence dat d police won't do anytin o cos ds matter no be puff-puff. Possessing arms na serious offence wey Police go like interfere and expedite action.
How will u react wen u are told dat look u are a final year and am a year one student if u die nw ur parents will regret alot but if i die now notin to loose. If i leave the skul now am nt regreting it. Wen a vilage tout who secures admision bkos the skul is in our land treaten u like this even b4 his father wit gun. Took ur Atm card and force the pin out of ur mouth afta so many injuries wich u have accrued from their hands wat wil u do? Dont forget that he who fight and run away lives to fight anoda day. Mr V. Says "if u are force to bow bow very very well and wait for ur revenge" my broda this case no be small tin then. Do u knw dat my friend finished his final year exam wit bandage round his head. Police was reluctant on the issue.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Obidavies: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
matt 18:21-22. Then came peter to him n said,Lord hw oft shall my brother sin against me,n i 4give him? Till seven times? Jesus said unto him, i say unto thee, until seven times bt until seventy times seven. We ought to for give no mata wot as Christ forgave us. Matt 6:12 says And forgive our trespass as we forgive thou who trespas against us. So my broda forgiv them for vengance belong to God(Deut 32:35). Thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.