Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476931 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
Phranciz:
I addressed mine like this
To the commandant
Nigerian airforce
NAF HDQ ABJ.
dey know we are civilians and would still understand our mistakes and accept it.But dis is not an address. To the commandant HDQ ABJ. which commandant?....how and where or do u mean Defence Head Quarters(DHQ).
pls address it to the Air Sec....or leave it blank as To Whom It May Concern if u are not sure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
Azido Hahaha! @which Commandant. Emrino said an Air marshal told him to address his like this
The Commandant
Nigerian Airforce Base
Kawo
Kaduna.

Na Base sha.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Phranciz(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
azido: dey know we are civilians and would still understand our mistakes and accept it.But dis is not an address. To the commandant HDQ ABJ. which commandant?....how and where or do u mean Defence Head Quarters(DHQ).
pls address it to the Air Sec....or leave it blank as To Whom It May Concern if u are not sure.
I said HDQ not DHQ, HDQ means Headquarters.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
T.stone:
#just passing...+ this is still NA thread!!!
I beg if u wanna pass,dont pass thru dis way again,kindly take anoda route....or stay ! Lolz cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
pls fellow intending military officers,can a serving military officer be sued by a civilian? if a military officer either in army.navy or airforce is been sued to court by a civilian will the military assist their member tru their legal department or is their member on his own?? tanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
mimzy007: Azido Hahaha! @which Commandant. Emrino said an Air marshal told him to address his like this
The Commandant
Nigerian Airforce Base
Kawo

Kaduna.

Na Base sha.
mimzy ur rite i saw emrino's post on d oder thread.Atleast emrino was trained in kawo and e was specific wen e said The cmmdnt Naf Base [b]Kawo [/b]kaduna.But oga Phranciz was not specific,d NAF as plenty of cmmdnts in abj.So wich one is e referring to.Just like we all know D Air Sec is d principal officer in charge of recruitment just like d Military sec. check dis http://www.airforce.mil.ng/airsec
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by anienwe(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
It depends on d gravity of what d military officer has done or d evidence d civilian has against d military officer. On either of these grounds, dey can be sued but it also depend on d rank of d personality invovled.

For instance, if a serving Major General messes up in d public in NA uniform, d civil society most often sues d Nigerian army directly although d suit wil carry d generals name and compensations are made by d NA.

Sometimes ago, I mean 3 years back, one admiral aregbesola and the nigerian navy were sued by d civil society and d lagos state government for allegedly beaten up a lady. D lady was also stripped naked in the public by d admiral's men. So it is very posible to sue a military officer irrespective of d rank.

It is good to be humble and to have respect for d laws of d land whether u are a military officer or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
Phranciz:
I said HDQ not DHQ, HDQ means Headquarters.
ok boss,you try.but make u try change dat ur abbr to Hq instead of HDQ.so dat visitors on dis thread no go begin do dsame.tanks Fg Offr. Phranciz
@ mimzy u dey laugh abi. i feel we should redirect all dis NAF questions and comments to NAF thread.NA tins na
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
anienwe: It depends on d gravity of what d military officer has done or d evidence d civilian has against d military officer. On either of these grounds, dey can be sued but it also depend on d rank of personality invovled.

For instance, if a serving Major General messes up in d public in NA uniform, d civil society most often sues d Nigerian army directly although d suit wil carry d generals name and compensations are made by d NA.

Sometimes ago, I mean 3 years back, one admiral aregbesola and the nigerian navy were sued by d civil society and d lagos state government for allegedly beaten up a lady. D lady was also stripped naked in the public by d admiral's men. So it is very posible to sue a military officer irrespective of d rank.

It is good to be humble and to have respect for d laws of d land whether u are a military officer or not.
beautiful answer. just like d colonel on BRT lane.e saluted d governor for like 100 times out of confusion
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
nwekesimon68: pls fellow intending military officers,can a serving military officer be sued by a civilian? if a military officer either in army.navy or airforce is been sued to court by a civilian will the military assist their member tru their legal department or is their member on his own?? tanks in anticipation
ABEG MAKE UNA ANSA THIS QUESTION OOOO.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
azido: beautiful answer. just like d colonel on BRT lane.e saluted d governor for like 100 times out of confusion
SIR PLS TROW MORE LITE CONCERNING THE COLONEL TANKS
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
nwekesimon68: pls fellow intending military officers,can a serving military officer be sued by a civilian? if a military officer either in army.navy or airforce is been sued to court by a civilian will the military assist their member tru their legal department or is their member on his own?? tanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
azido: ok boss,you try.but make u try change dat ur abbr to Hq instead of HDQ.so dat visitors on dis thread no go begin do dsame.tanks Fg Offr. Phranciz
@ mimzy u dey laugh abi. i feel we should redirect all dis NAF questions and comments to NAF thread.NA tins na
I strongly agree.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
anienwe: It depends on d gravity of what d military officer has done or d evidence d civilian has against d military officer. On either of these grounds, dey can be sued but it also depend on d rank of d personality invovled.

on point.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
[quote author=nwekesimon68][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
femredhead: I beg if u wanna pass,dont pass thru dis way again,kindly take anoda route....or stay ! Lolz cheesy
Hahahahahha...lolzzzz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
2 years ago, similar thing on the shortlistment happen, the list came out by sept and the final list in dec, and they went for training in january 2012...but this year it must be a year with difference by the Grace of God,there is always a light @ the end of the turnel... i see some body here to be my bunk mate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
nwekesimon68: SIR PLS TROW MORE LITE CONCERNING THE COLONEL TANKS
friend the story is all on the internet.google it
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by BetaTM: 12:18am On Sep 26, 2013
If the officer was performing his duties as a military officer and an agent of the Force i.e NA,NN or NAF then whichever of the arm of the Armed Forces he belongs to will be vicariously liable.
On the otherhand, where his infraction only arises as a civil wrong, for example, traffic violation, or anything that pertains to personal affairs then he'l be sued in his person and not in the name of the armed forces.
Simply put, any act done in the performance of his official duty makes his principal(NA,NN,NAF) liable but if his act is of a personal nature outside of his official obligation, he'l be personally liable!
I hope that helpssmiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by BetaTM: 12:22am On Sep 26, 2013
azido: if u follow BRT lane and u are caught,u end up paying 25k be u soldier,civilian or anything or face d court.The colonel pleaded sha.But i cant say how the matter ended. In all anienwe answer is 100% correct dis is democracy.The rule of law must be obeyed by all humans
He was charged to the mobile court and found guilty with fine of 25k and also was compelled to tender an unreserved apology(in writing) to the Lagos State Govt.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 26, 2013
BetaTM:
He was charged to the mobile court and found guilty with fine of 25k and also was compelled to tender an unreserved apology(in writing) to the Lagos State Govt.
ok sir.so nwekesimon u don hear waitin BetaTM talk abi?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 6:37am On Sep 26, 2013
Good morning fellow NLs, pls just to be clear on this, cud sumone state what n what exactly we need to bring along to d screening exercise after d shortlistment. I mean like letters n all that n hu will dey b addressed to, just wat n wat we need sha... Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Holymoadek: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2013
masterminds: Good morning fellow NLs, pls just to be clear on this, cud sumone state what n what exactly we need to bring along to d screening exercise after d shortlistment. I mean like letters n all that n hu will dey b addressed to, just wat n wat we need sha... Thanks
masterminds: Good morning fellow NLs, pls just to be clear on this, cud sumone state what n what exactly we need to bring along to d screening exercise after d shortlistment. I mean like letters n all that n hu will dey b addressed to, just wat n wat we need sha... Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 26, 2013
BetaTM:
If the officer was performing his duties as a military officer and an agent of the Force i.e NA,NN or NAF then whichever of the arm of the Armed Forces he belongs to will be vicariously liable.
On the otherhand, where his infraction only arises as a civil wrong, for example, traffic violation, or anything that pertains to personal affairs then he'l be sued in his person and not in the name of the armed forces.
Simply put, any act done in the performance of his official duty makes his principal(NA,NN,NAF) liable but if his act is of a personal nature outside of his official obligation, he'l be personally liable!
I hope that helpssmiley
Tanks man. Pls wats the meaning of BRT LANE? AND HOW CAN IT BE VIOLATED? Tanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 26, 2013
azido: ok sir.so nwekesimon u don hear waitin BetaTM talk abi?
Tanks goodfriend. Bt xplain the meaning of BRT LANE and how can we violate?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2013
anienwe: It depends on d gravity of what d military officer has done or d evidence d civilian has against d military officer. On either of these grounds, dey can be sued but it also depend on d rank of d personality invovled.

tanks my friend. Bt beside the govt or a state can a civilian alone sue a military officer?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2013
nwekesimon68: tanks my friend. Bt beside the govt or a state can a civilian alone sue a military officer?
to me, i don't think so, because military have their own court an i guess is a taboo for an officer to appear b4 any civil court
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by BetaTM: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2013
nwekesimon68: Tanks man. Pls wats the meaning of BRT LANE? AND HOW CAN IT BE VIOLATED? Tanks
BrT means BUS RAPID TRANSIT. It can only be violated when u drive on its lane. The Lane is only designated for vehicles (BRT buses) managed by the Lagos State Govt or any other purposes as deemed fit by the LASG 4rm time to time!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2013
unshake: to me, i don't think so, because military have their own court an i guess is a taboo for an officer to appear b4 any civil court
Tanks broda. But if a military officer looses his case either in the military court or civil court wat will be his consiquence or punishment? Tanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2013
BetaTM:
BrT means BUS RAPID TRANSIT. It can only be violated when u drive on its lane. The Lane is only designated for vehicles (BRT buses) managed by the Lagos State Govt or any other purposes as deemed fit by the LASG 4rm time to time!
what if someone is ignorant of the BRT Lane? or a visitor who do not know much abt lagos, what will happen?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2013
BetaTM:
Tanks good friend. Having knwn that the military have its own court, is it proper for a serving military officer to appear b4 a civil court? Had there been any case on that? Tanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2013
you will know the rest when the list is out.But your credentials,ECG,those pdf documents on the site,writting materials e.t.c

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.