Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477849 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
azido: oga frank,i was dere in 2011 and 2012.LOlzzz.it's usually 10days and even more.
reason is dat we were attended to state by state.starting from Abia.In my state alone we were more than 120 while kogi state had d highest,over 1500 pple only in lagos center.dey will check ur height,Bp and Credentials den finally d exam will take place on d last day while oders dat couldnt do their Bp,height and credentials screening were asked to or will be asked to wait after d exam d following day.friends,more than 2000 pple still came back d following day to do their medicals after d stipulated date for d exercise was over and were attended to.Last years own in sam ethnan Base was not funny as it rainned cat n dog during dat period some of my certificates bcame wet and turned in d rain.On d exam day it still rained.Mind you we wrote d exam on top of grasses in a field as d rain continued to shower on our answer booklet.Some of d indiscipline applicants amongst us were made to do forward roll.see on each day we got dere 8.00am and left there 11.30pm in d midnite.I even accommodated some friends in d barracks during dat period. d exercise was postponed abt twice last year so for sallah celebration a Rtd Avm told me dey might postponed it
@ AZIDO, wat do you mean by forward roll?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
azido: lolzzzzz brother after the stress I forgot the name of the CAS
hahahahahahahahahahah.....it is well o
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
azido: correct
such ppl don't last... instead of them to give us the opportunity to serve our father land with the whole of our hrt, that why some of them don't last, you see them doing malpractice when writing promotion exam,....GOD helpus we will scale through
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
azido: NO accommodation Sir
so where on earth do they want you to stay after keeping you till that time of the night?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 27, 2013
unshake: so where on earth do they want you to stay after keeping you till that time of the night?[color=#006600][/color]
The Wg Cdr incharge of last years recruitment in lagos was confussed when he saw the crowed.He couldnt handle us.Aside that the weather also contributed to the poor timing.The NAF's preparation for last years recruitment was very poor as dey were short of manpower.Lets hope for improvement this time.But restriction of movement in the barrack will be very high this year bcoz of BH. Forward roll is a type of punishment........In the language of RC cadets,it's dullness to be in the Army
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chukzy001(m): 5:46am On Sep 27, 2013
azido: I was at the NAF hanger in lagos to sign my L.G.A form.Friends i left there frowning wen a senior officer told me that. 2014 pop in NDA may likely be a joint one with RC,NA,NN and NAF Dssc in september.............NL'ers IMPLICATION:- it is possible NA and NN are waiting for NAF to conclude their exam on 14th of oct which is not certain yet bcoz of sallah.my fellow coursemates i dont see this list coming out now.it is well.Army or Nothing. @chukzy001 i see you sir

Nuff respect! Twalee!! Buyaka!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Phranciz(m): 6:10am On Sep 27, 2013
azido: The Wg Cdr incharge of last years recruitment in lagos was confussed when he saw the crowed.He couldnt handle us.Aside that the weather also contributed to the poor timing.The NAF's preparation for last years recruitment was very poor as dey were short of manpower.Lets hope for improvement this time.But restriction of movement in the barrack will be very high this year bcoz of BH. Forward roll is a type of punishment........In the language of RC cadets,it's dullness to be in the Army
Me I would sleep any where in their barrack or rather find a school, or church.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 6:20am On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=masterminds]And also , pls does anyone hav an idea on d kinda questions asked @ d AFSB n d oda written test?

One of the oral question is "why do you wish to join the NA"...I know sum guyz will hurl causes on me but i dnt care cos' whether you like it or not you must pass thru them once you made the endurance marathon race (3.5km)Plz, biko, abeg, ejor, da'allah, you have to convince them with gud reasons...mind you there not mention cos' there is mass unemployment in the land and remember to be smart when dealing with them...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chukwuinya: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2013
takes a flight to NA portal.....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by chukwuinya: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2013
moves from one section to another,department to department,hush all i want to say is that they dont really care about us, what a waste of time n cash.goes back to my base
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2013
Phranciz:
smiley
Phranciz:
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2013
azido: smiley
my guy you no lie o, that is the way forward
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generaloluseye: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=azido][/quote]they really take good case of airforce pilots in nigeria. I learnt the army has aviation wing now.but i dont know whether short service combatants ll be allowed to be trained as pilots cos i love to be one.pls add me on 2go to talk better on this.my id is oluseye007
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
General oluseye: they really take good case of airforce pilots in nigeria. I learnt the army has aviation wing now.but i dont know whether short service combatants ll be allowed to be trained as pilots cos i love to be one.pls add me on 2go to talk better on this.my id is oluseye007
pilots in all arm of service including NPF pilots are big-boiz.secondly u can only become a pilot in any arm of svc if u av gone thru any recognized aviation skool either in nigeria(zaria) or abroad.So as Ssc if u av ur license,U will make d list without God fathers
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
someone asked me if Dssc do go for Peace keeping operation abroad.Absolutely YES
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
shocked
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
I see it happening & I'm liking it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
Dats so gud ! !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Imagine if GEJ, CAS , CNS or COAS was your oga at the top. Na just to dey sleep until list flash . Then you drag your lazy ass into the academy. That's all. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
azido: 2010 PIP.sametin abt to appen in 2014. what do u tink?
so it shall be for us IJN.....Amen
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
@AZIDO, do you have any idea DSSC/SSC RECEIVED? or do any one ve an idea?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chukzy001(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
Now, these whole delay and POP unism is now making sense. 2014 marks 100years of Nigeria's amalgamation of the northern and the southern protectorate... (1914) so the Armed forces is preparing a Grand style passing out parade.... Just Speculating smiley
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 9izguy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
zinaunreal: Imagine if GEJ, CAS , CNS or COAS was your oga at the top. Na just to dey sleep until list flash . Then you drag your lazy ass into the academy. That's all. Chai!

But i get OGA wey all the aforementioned dey bow for... The Supreme Grand Commander-In-Chief is what i calls Him... He will definitely see us through, for victory is from Him alone.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 9izguy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
zinaunreal: Imagine if GEJ, CAS , CNS or COAS was your oga at the top. Na just to dey sleep until list flash . Then you drag your lazy ass into the academy. That's all. Chai!

But i get OGA wey all the aforementioned dey bow for... The Supreme Grand Commander-In-Chief is what i calls Him... He will definitely see us through, for victory is from Him alone...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
mimzy007: I see it happening & I'm liking it.
mimzy i know u are eyeing that blue ceremonial dress.lolzz

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
unshake: @AZIDO, do you have any idea DSSC/SSC RECEIVED? or do any one ve an idea?
Sorry your question,not clear
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
azido: mimzy i know u are eyeing that blue ceremonial dress.lolzz
you wey knw,hahaha! Baba God we are in your hands oo.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
azido: Sorry your question,not clear

i mean the pay scale
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 28, 2013
unshake: i mean the pay scale
let me use the NAF as e.g no officer rank from plt offr earn less than 200k.Now salary for same rank are dsame but your TRADE and other allawee is what makes the Net pay of Officer A to differ from Officer B even when they are course mates for NA engineers,medical doctors e.t.c top the chat.So 200k upward. You can correct me if am wrong

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 2:54am On Sep 28, 2013
Azido,I dey enjoy u....thumb up !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2013
azido: let me use the NAF as e.g no officer rank from plt offr earn less than 200k.Now salary for same rank are dsame but your TRADE and other allawee is what makes the Net pay of Officer A to differ from Officer B even when they are course mates for NA engineers,medical doctors e.t.c top the chat.So 200k upward. You can correct me if am wrong
;Dyou forget to mention finance corp now....lol
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2013
Pls fellow intending naval officers i want a clearification abot this job. I luv nigerian Navy naturally bkos i wanted to be a military man. I tried NDA But to no avail b4 i got Admission. I luv this job witout much reasons dat i prefer Any of the 3 armforces job to oil company work xpecialy NN. I luv this job dat i dont knw how the pay looks like and am nt bordered abt it till i get there. But pls wat are the benefits of this military jobs(NN). I need an ansa pls. Remember the world is a college we wil continue to learn until we breath last. Pls wat are the benefits of this military jobs xpecialy NN? Tanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.