Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (483911 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chukzy001(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2013
Fellow NLs' wait O! Are u thinking what I'm thinking? How are we not sure dat they wanna do d whole armed forces interviews together? If they do, na it b say, pple wey apply for the whole 4 (NN DSSC, NAF DSSC, Army SSC and Army DSSC) go look 4 jus one to choose and go 4 interview ooo! Jus speculating though... If this happens, which would you choose?? Air out ur personal views.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2013
zinaunreal:

You sabi abeg. But I think you should stop wasting your time giving vital information to blaaaaady civilians who don't value it. See you at the interview.
SHUT YOUR BUCCAL CAVITY AND QUITELY WALK OUT OF THIS THREAD! THE HEAD IS NOT MEANT ONLY FOR NODDING BALLS, ITS ALSO MEANT FOR THINKING
I'm sorry! But u deserve this.

When u knew about what the guy posted, y didn't u use that as ur basis of ur previous post, instead u were busy ranting about conditions of service. Virtually every1 knows about what he posted; it has even been posted here several times.
The guy is very correct asides that u fail promex 3times and not 2 b4 u are shown the way out. But has he rightly said..with the new terms now..........bla bla bla.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2013
ladepete:
SHUT YOUR BUCCAL CAVITY AND QUITELY WALK OUT OF THIS THREAD! THE HEAD IS NOT MEANT ONLY FOR NODDING BALLS, ITS ALSO MEANT FOR THINKING

When u knew about what the guy posted, y didn't u use that as ur basis of ur previous post, instead u were busy ranting about conditions of service. Virtually every1 knows about what he posted; it has even been posted here several times.
The guy is very correct asides that u fail promex 3times and not 2 b4 u are shown the way out. But has he rightly said..with the new terms now..........bla bla bla.

Its easy to identify people that have been following army recruitment threads on nairaland for the military over considerable number of years. I guess you have been applying for almost a decade now. Tsk tsk. Go grab a job with civilian clothing

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2013
Chukzy001: Fellow NLs' wait O! Are u thinking what I'm thinking? How are we not sure dat they wanna do d whole armed forces interviews together? If they do, na it b say, pple wey apply for the whole 4 (NN DSSC, NAF DSSC, Army SSC and Army DSSC) go look 4 jus one to choose and go 4 interview ooo! Jus speculating though... If this happens, which would you choose?? Air out ur personal views.

Anything is possible in the military.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2013
Chukzy001: Fellow NLs' wait O! Are u thinking what I'm thinking? How are we not sure dat they wanna do d whole armed forces interviews together? If they do, na it b say, pple wey apply for the whole 4 (NN DSSC, NAF DSSC, Army SSC and Army DSSC) go look 4 jus one to choose and go 4 interview ooo! Jus speculating though... If this happens, which would you choose?? Air out ur personal views.
was thinkin same too, but if it happen that way....NA all the way

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bishop4APC: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2013
ladepete:

na oversabi go kill u...must u tackle and hauled insult on everyone, i could remember you always complained of insult whenever you and those men engaged in an arguement, u sef don turn champion wen people wey sabi pass u don comot

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2013
ladepete:
Oga the form was on sale from march to may. There was no change in conditions of service on the e portal...ow come its only ur captain that knows about this? I am not saying you are lieing. Wait..when we get there..we'll know if its true. Personally I don't think its possible to just implement this policy. where will you put a RC that went through hell for 5 yrs? Well till then...
Oga i been argue it wit him in boricamp ph. Bt i have to agree to it and waiting to comfirm it.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2013
DCCS/SSC CANDIDATE, GET PREPARED FOR THIS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2013
nwekesimon68: Oga i been argue it wit him in boricamp ph. Bt i have to agree to it and waiting to comfirm it.

ha! Nweke, So you know camp?
which block u dey?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2013
bishop4APC: na oversabi go kill u...must u tackle and hauled insult on everyone, i could remember you always complained of insult whenever you and those men engaged in an arguement, u sef don turn champion wen people wey sabi pass u don comot

Oh yeah. Are u pained? What is wrong in tackling? They tackle me too..so why are u so pained? That is the very 1st guy I have hauled that kind of thing to. Why will he come here and keep shouting bloody civilians to every1 here. I don't post stories here, I only tackle what I know is gonna mislead others. What is wrong with that? If I tackle ur posts..u tackle me back to win ur arguments...simple! If u can't win, then thin out. Nobody is holding you here na bros..why u dey always make noise say some people don leave the thread. U sef go na....shuuuuuuu!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2013
zinaunreal:

Its easy to identify people that have been following army recruitment threads on nairaland for the military over considerable number of years. I guess you have been applying for almost a decade now. Tsk tsk. Go grab a job with civilian clothing

You are not Intelligent .......THAT'S ALL (in oga at the top's voice) grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2013
ekoyochris and other baba's on this thread just dey observe.little children don take over this thread.civilian dey call another civilian Civilian.ok make we dey look.u wey sabi pass
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2013
Army or Notin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2013
mcfrank88: Ma broda's thrs nofyn in Short Service, I have a very Lazy Friend dat was commissioned last year, till 2dai even as an officer he is still very lazy, no endurance.if he can make it I say anybody can make it. Fine the aim is to kill d civillian blood in u doesn't mean u cnt stand it. For d 3.2km run all we nid is constant practice, I started train'n since April and nw I can confortably do 4km on my threadmill in 20mins,which a serving Army officer dat is my friend can't do. Being an Officer doesn't make u special, or stronger dan any1, its jst chance. Wish ya'all a great sunday ahead.

MCFrank if u ask me i will tell u dt u are on the wrong path cos threadmill is not gud to use while practising marathon race cos in an open field u are on ur own without holding anytin but with threaddmill u will be holding the bars...I av tried it nd i saw the diff nd i recommend u start going to open field lyk stadium, primary, or sec. skul field if u want to achieve ur aim...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by nerdymonk: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
there r four kinds of ppl that joins the army
1. the family tradition guy
2. the patriotic guy
3. the guy that just needs any job desperately
4. the guy that needs a legit means to kill ppl
--- credits Jack Reacher
which one r u?

for me its a ratio of options 3 and 2... 1.5:1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
lets keep watching
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
undecided patience wanna turn 2 anger ! ! ! Make NA release dis list jor !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
nerdymonk: there r four kinds of ppl that joins the army
2. the patriotic guy
--- credits Jack Reacher
which one r u?

im totally with number 1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
2. the patriotic guy
--- credits Jack Reacher
which one r u?

grin
2. the patriotic guy
--- credits Jack Reacher
which one r u?

It sounds funny though but ur research for me is a gud one thumbs up...well am in tune with number 1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dadyjoe: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
http://img.youtube.com/vi/QUVdnzC19oU/default.jpg?h=90&w=120&sigh=__vez9fWTf_rT0MO7Yy-28gNizNr8= Guys I don Port ooooo go immigration, let's keep waiting here while serious ones don port sharp sharp.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chukzy001(m): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
zinaunreal:

Anything is possible in the military.
Sure, no doubt...
azido: lets keep watching
Eyes widely open...
unshake: was thinkin same too, but if it happen that way....NA all the way
Na so... Good optimist...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
GEN. ADAKOLE:

ha! Nweke, So you know camp?
which block u dey?
Broda i dont stay inside the barack i stay outside the barack also i grew and attended my uni in ph. Uniport. Bt i do go to boricamp always
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
same writeup on NN thread.cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
dadyjoe: http://img.youtube.com/vi/QUVdnzC19oU/default.jpg?h=90&w=120&sigh=__vez9fWTf_rT0MO7Yy-28gNizNr8= Guys I don Port ooooo go immigration, let's keep waiting here while serious ones don port sharp sharp.
congratulations.abeg just remain in dat pot as u don port go immigration.For the rest of us the bridge as been burnt no goin back.Army or Nothing

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2013
azido: congratulations.abeg just remain in dat pot as u don port go immigration.For the rest of us the bridge as been burnt no goin back.Army or Nothing

Yes, No going back! Just like we already have some gallant, fearless troop commanding generelz in our camp.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 24, 2013
Kai! But this handshake wey our pple gv us don dey pass the ankle oo. Man don dey appear tirelessly relentless in this waiting game. Anywayz, i trust say we wey dey patient enuf go get the last laff.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2013
undecided My pple's Morah don low ! Eish ! !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chukzy001(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
azido: same writeup on NN thread.cool
Yes boss! Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
though there may be delay in the NA list,... but there must not be a DENIAL IN my name coming out
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
[quote author=unshake]though there may be delay in the NA list,... but there must not be a DENIAL IN my name coming out[/quott]

I hear you Sir!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dadyjoe: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
azido: congratulations.abeg just remain in dat pot as u don port go immigration.For the rest of us the bridge as been burnt no goin back.Army or Nothing
Me and u who de inside pot as NA has decided to keep u inside pot make u de there men don waka go make money for other ministry

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.