Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (478036 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2013
azido: you will know the rest when the list is out.But your credentials,ECG,those pdf documents on the site,lounge suit,writting materials e.t.c
i thought the lounge suit is after the final list
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by BetaTM: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2013
unshake: what if someone is ignorant of the BRT Lane? or a visitor who do not know much abt lagos, what will happen?
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse sir. But in some special circumstances, the court can mitigate the purnishment of a first offender but it is rare as I said
nwekesimon68: Tanks good friend. Having knwn that the military have its own court, is it proper for a serving military officer to appear b4 a civil court? Had there been any case on that? Tanks
The Mililitary have their own courts which is the Courts-Martial or Tribunal which tries officers subject to service law. On the otherhand, a person subject to service law (officer and ranks) may also be tried by civil courts other than the Courts-Martial;
My friend, this discussion can be inexhaustive but bear in mind that a serving military personnel can appear b4 both CM and Civil Courts, the difference will only be on the scope of his offence.
You can try to read up Armed Forces Act, Cap. A20,(LFN 2004) I'm sure it'll answer all ur inquests sir!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2013
unshake: i thought the lounge suit is after the final list
yap my mistake edited.tanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2013
azido: yap my mistake edited.tanks
ok
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2013
BetaTM:
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse sir. But in some special circumstances, the court can mitigate the purnishment of a first offender but it is rare as I said
The Mililitary have their own courts which is the Courts-Martial or Tribunal which tries officers subject to service law. On the otherhand, a person subject to service law (officer and ranks) may also be tried by civil courts other than the Courts-Martial;
My friend, this discussion can be inexhaustive but bear in mind that a serving military personnel can appear b4 both CM and Civil Courts, the difference will only be on the scope of his offence.
You can try to read up Armed Forces Act, Cap. A20,(LFN 2004) I'm sure it'll answer all ur inquests sir!
Tanks my dear. Ur contribution is appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
unshake: i thought the lounge suit is after the final list
cool
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gamuguma(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Plzzzzz help pals, what document 're we going to take along with us ? Do we need 2 attestation letters like the airforce demanded? Ur contribution wil be appreciated. Thnks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
Gamuguma: Plzzzzz help pals, what document 're we going to take along with us ? Do we need 2 attestation letters like the airforce demanded? Ur contribution wil be appreciated. Thnks
yes,2 attestation letters open dis link http://www.nigerianarmyms.org/pages.php?pgid=39 oder documents willbe made known by d MS wen d list is out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
azido: you will know the rest when the list is out.But your credentials,ECG,those pdf documents on the site,writting materials e.t.c

Yess boss. But pls how about letter og good character from prominent ppl from ur state, is that also needed?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
And also , pls does anyone hav an idea on d kinda questions asked @ d AFSB n d oda written test?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
masterminds:

Yess boss. But pls how about letter og good character from prominent ppl from ur state, is that also needed?
For d Army anybody outside ur state can attest to ur xter but for Airforce must be from ur state.As for d questions been asked by d Selection Board,calabarman would av answered dat but the guy is not here..Attestation of good xter equals referee letter.Even a pastor or school principal can do it for u.is dat clear
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
@Azido, I dnt tink NAF will move dia zonal screen'n cos of Sallah. I fynk its alrdy taken kia of datz y d screen'n is a wk and 2days. Normally its alwz 1wk, mon tru sat den Exam on Sat even last year. Wht I do nt understand is wht they will be screen'n for 1wk? Anybody in d house wif more info shuld plz shed more light.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
mcfrank88: @Azido, I dnt tink NAF will move dia zonal screen'n cos of Sallah. I fynk its alrdy taken kia of datz y d screen'n is a wk and 2days. Normally its alwz 1wk, mon tru sat den Exam on Sat even last year. Wht I do nt understand is wht they will be screen'n for 1wk? Anybody in d house wif more info shuld plz shed more light.
oga frank,i was dere in 2011 and 2012.LOlzzz.it's usually 10days and even more.
reason is dat we were attended to state by state.starting from Abia.In my state alone we were more than 120 while kogi state had d highest,over 1500 pple only in lagos center.dey will check ur height,Bp and Credentials den finally d exam will take place on d last day while oders dat couldnt do their Bp,height and credentials screening were asked to or will be asked to wait after d exam d following day.friends,more than 2000 pple still came back d following day to do their medicals after d stipulated date for d exercise was over and were attended to.Last years own in sam ethnan Base was not funny as it rainned cat n dog during dat period some of my certificates bcame wet and turned in d rain.On d exam day it still rained.Mind you we wrote d exam on top of grasses in a field as d rain continued to shower on our answer booklet.Some of d indiscipline applicants amongst us were made to do forward roll.see on each day we got dere 8.00am and left there 11.30pm in d midnite.I even accommodated some friends in d barracks during dat period. d exercise was postponed abt twice last year so for sallah celebration a Rtd Avm told me dey might postponed it
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
@Azido tnkz man for d vital info. Iwas in Naf base PH den, but iwas working wif a private charter airline @d base thr so I rly didn't pay attn, but can remember 1monday morn'n in April iwas driv'n out nd saw crowd nd later heard they wrote dia exam d sat, was y I assumed itwas 1wk last year. Whtz d point let'n ppl go tru dat stress wen they will only pick 0.00000000001% of em.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by maximum5: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Airforce recruitment is the worst of all coz after suffering people 4 dis zonal bullshit, they will still shortlist again which is just 15 candidates per state out millions that bought the form for kaduna interview. And this 15 candidates na by godfatherismoooooo,infact y is our govt doing like this coz it pains a lot. From that 15 in kaduna interview, they will nw take 2 or 3 candidates per state for cadet tranning. I waz once shortlisted in 2011 and waz the last on my state anambra. But at the end, I coudnt make it coz I have no back up. May God help us dis year
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
mcfrank88: @Azido tnkz man for d vital info. Iwas in Naf base PH den, but iwas working wif a private charter airline @d base thr so I rly didn't pay attn, but can remember 1monday morn'n in April iwas driv'n out nd saw crowd nd later heard they wrote dia exam d sat, was y I assumed itwas 1wk last year. Whtz d point let'n ppl go tru dat stress wen they will only pick 0.00000000001% of em.
my brother we stayed under d heavy sun and rain seating on d grass like sardine or wat do u call it for more than 10hrs each day.I even developed krawkraw on my yansh during dat period,seating on wet grass.The Air Sec,avm ifemeje showed up on dat day and ordered that the pilots amongst us were separated and attended to specially.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
maximum5: Airforce recruitment is the worst of all coz after suffering people 4 dis zonal bullshit, they will still shortlist again which is just 15 candidates per state out millions that bought the form for kaduna interview. And this 15 candidates na by godfatherismoooooo,infact y is our govt doing like this coz it pains a lot. From that 15 in kaduna interview, they will nw take 2 or 3 candidates per state for cadet tranning. I waz once shortlisted in 2011 and waz the last on my state anambra. But at the end, I coudnt make it coz I have no back up. May God help us dis year
oga maximum na so i see am ooooo.may God help this country
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
@Azido hp u apply'd for Airforce disyear as well. Naf is kool yea, am only apply'n for d Army hop'n ild fly 1 of those UN birds 1day. @one of my courses @Bristol Academy FL some 5yrs ago u need'd to hv seen d way dis Naf cadet pilots were squashing money in d states, they had thousands of $ to play wif on daily basis. Even hia in 9ija they r do'n rly fine, I envy em @tyms yea, talk'n abt Naf pilots dnt knw of others.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
mcfrank88: @Azido hp u apply'd for Airforce disyear as well. Naf is kool yea, am only apply'n for d Army hop'n ild fly 1 of those UN birds 1day. @one of my courses @Bristol Academy FL some 5yrs ago u need'd to hv seen d way dis Naf cadet pilots were squashing money in d states, they had thousands of $ to play wif on daily basis. Even hia in 9ija they r do'n rly fine, I envy em @tyms yea, talk'n abt Naf pilots dnt knw of others.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
@mc franc,i know u didnt go close to the graham hector.bristow thingz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=azido][/quote] Bros dem Azido and mcfrank88, make we chat via whatsapp......my numb 08037613653.......wire me urs.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
@mcfrank you are correct, I still have 4 of my former course mates in Fl, these guys blow cash anyhow and they are doing good. Pilots in NAF are given special treatment.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
wink
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
azido: @mc franc,i know u didnt go close to the graham hector.bristow thingz
Loooolz dis Oga, u seam to be very vast, who told u about Graham hector? Or uve bin hang'n out wif some Bristow guys. @ur last message, if they all do dia train'n togeda nxt year to enable a uniform Pop, wht happens to Naf cadets dat r suppose to pass out in jun\july? Cos am sure Naf is start'n train'n in January as well.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Phranciz(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
azido: oga frank,i was dere in 2011 and 2012.LOlzzz.it's usually 10days and even more.
reason is dat we were attended to state by state.starting from Abia.In my state alone we were more than 120 while kogi state had d highest,over 1500 pple only in lagos center.dey will check ur height,Bp and Credentials den finally d exam will take place on d last day while oders dat couldnt do their Bp,height and credentials screening were asked to or will be asked to wait after d exam d following day.friends,more than 2000 pple still came back d following day to do their medicals after d stipulated date for d exercise was over and were attended to.Last years own in sam ethnan Base was not funny as it rainned cat n dog during dat period some of my certificates bcame wet and turned in d rain.On d exam day it still rained.Mind you we wrote d exam on top of grasses in a field as d rain continued to shower on our answer booklet.Some of d indiscipline applicants amongst us were made to do forward roll.see on each day we got dere 8.00am and left there 11.30pm in d midnite.I even accommodated some friends in d barracks during dat period. d exercise was postponed abt twice last year so for sallah celebration a Rtd Avm told me dey might postponed it

I stay in Abuja, my exam centre is in kano. Any idea if they will provide accommodation.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sleeky8(m): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
azido: oga frank,i was dere in 2011 and 2012.LOlzzz.it's usually 10days and even more.
Chai!!! I remember that day like yesterday, since I didn't die during that period I know am not going to die any time soon. Funny thing is the treatment they gave to us was cool, driving us from the gate to the hall in hilux pick up vans. I didn't know sun and grass was going to end it.
After all the stress, during my b.p checking, the medical personnel was wondering why my b.p shot up like that, I was like murtherfucker if you stay 10hours under the sun your b.p will shoot up also.+note to avoid story that touch, I made that statement under my breath+

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
azido: my brother we stayed under d heavy sun and rain seating on d grass like sardine or wat do u call it for more than 10hrs each day.I even developed krawkraw on my yansh during dat period,seating on wet grass.The Air Sec,avm ifemeje showed up on dat day and ordered that the pilots amongst us were separated and attended to specially.

Sorry about your story with the airforce I'm sure ure fully prepared this time around.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
Phranciz:

I stay in Abuja, my exam centre is in kano. Any idea if they will provide accommodation.
NO accommodation Sir
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
zinaunreal:

Sorry about your story with the airforce I'm sure ure fully prepared this time around.
sorry ke . it's abnormally normal. I Bought the Job so that's the standard. lolzzzzzz.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
azido: sorry ke . it's normal lolzzzzzz

For those without an oga at the top abi? Because I know pple that end up at the academy with recommendation letter alone. That's why I like lazy rich kids, they invent the shortest possible means to get into the academy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
sleeky8:
Chai!!! I remember that day like yesterday, since I didn't die during that period I know am not going to die any time soon. Funny thing is the treatment they gave to us was cool, driving us from the gate to the hall in hilux pick up vans. I didn't know sun and grass was going to end it.
After all the stress, during my b.p checking, the medical personnel was wondering why my b.p shot up like that, I was like murtherfucker if you stay 10hours under the sun your b.p will shoot up also.+note to avoid story that touch, I made that statement under my breath+
lolzzzzz brother after the stress I forgot the name of the CAS
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
zinaunreal:

For those without an oga at the top abi? Because I know pple that end up at the academy with recommendation letter alone. That's why I like lazy rich kids, they invent the shortest possible means to get into the academy
correct

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.