Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476935 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
[quote author=dadyjoe] Me and u who de inside pot as NA has decided to keep u inside pot make u de there men don waka go make money for other ministry

@Dadyjeo are u joining NA cos' of moni or for the passion to serve ur fatherland?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
dadyjoe: Me and u who de inside pot as NA has decided to keep u inside pot make u de there men don waka go make money for other ministry
no vex guy.e be like say u don port come back.welcome sir!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
I was at the NAF hanger in lagos to sign my L.G.A form.Friends i left there frowning wen a senior officer told me that. 2014 pop in NDA may likely be a joint one with RC,NA,NN and NAF Dssc in september.............NL'ers IMPLICATION:- it is possible NA and NN are waiting for NAF to conclude their exam on 14th of oct which is not certain yet bcoz of sallah.my fellow coursemates i dont see this list coming out now.it is well.Army or Nothing. @chukzy001 i see you sir
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
femredhead: undecided My pple's Morah don low ! Eish ! !
my brother no be lie.my morah na 0.0000034 i no fit shout again but no goin back sir
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
See something, September ke?! Ok na,we shall cross the bridge when we get there.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
mimzy007: See something, September ke?! Ok na,we shall cross the bridge when we get there.
mimzy NAF go still postpone the exercise scheduled for 14th 00000.sallah thingzzz am too sure abt that.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
mko abiola,
erikontus, ( m), gazamoore,
kufreabasi2013 , Glamourplus
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gazamoore: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
Waiting Patiently
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
azido: I was at the NAF hanger in lagos to sign my L.G.A form.Friends i left there frowning wen a senior officer told me that. 2014 pop in NDA may likely be a joint one with RC,NA,NN and NAF Dssc in september.............NL'ers IMPLICATION:- it is possible NA and NN are waiting for NAF to conclude their exam on 14th of oct which is not certain yet bcoz of sallah.my fellow coursemates i dont see this list coming out now.it is well.Army or Nothing. @chukzy001 i see you sir

Still doesn't warrant a delay of the list. They can conduct all necessary exercise and still start training in sync. No one can really tell what's delaying the list but I doubt its due to POP or any other thing concerning armed forces blending their branches together. Just a personal opinion. Anything can happen in the military. Headz up.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
azido: mimzy NAF go still postpone the exercise scheduled for 14th 00000.sallah thingzzz am too sure abt that.
Bro I won't be surprised,we shall carry on aft the celebration.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
mimzy007: Bro I won't be surprised,we shall carry on aft the celebration.
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
mimzy007: Bro I won't be surprised,we shall carry on aft the celebration.

Army is full of surprises, they could shock us this week of even tomorrow who knows.

Imagine the cold thrill that goes through your spine as your heart beats while you search for your state hoping that your name is there. ((((Heart Attack)))) comes and goes in a flash.

Some will cry, some will rejoice as others still have that shred of hope for that green khaki next year. Good luck with the wait. We all need it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
:DMy dear, all we can do is develop shock absorbers & hope for the best, He/she destined for it will get there. God help us all.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
zinaunreal:

Army is full of surprises, they could shock us this week of even tomorrow who knows.

Imagine the cold thrill that goes through your spine as your heart beats while you search for your state hoping that your name is there. ((((Heart Attack)))) comes and goes in a flash.

Some will cry, some will rejoice as others still have that shred of hope for that green khaki next year. Good luck with the wait. We all need it.
undecided
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
am so certain abt tomorrow, who is in the spirit with me?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Phils: 12:06am On Sep 25, 2013
unshake: am so certain abt tomorrow, who is in the spirit with me?
You took/drank the spirit alone and you want a sympathetic highness. Lol. Whats gonna be, it's gonna be, Bro.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2013
azido: I was at the NAF hanger in lagos to sign my L.G.A form.Friends i left there frowning wen a senior officer told me that. 2014 pop in NDA may likely be a joint one with RC,NA,NN and NAF Dssc in september.............NL'ers IMPLICATION:- it is possible NA and NN are waiting for NAF to conclude their exam on 14th of oct which is not certain yet bcoz of sallah.my fellow coursemates i dont see this list coming out now.it is well.Army or Nothing. @chukzy001 i see you sir
I said something like this earlier on and some of u started grumbling and some were tempted to abuse me but I kept mum and watch how u guyz expect d list every Wednesday and Friday. Truth be told, the MOD wants to cut down cost and henceforth makes the PoP of both regulars and colitos to be harmonised. Never the less, training starts by january for army and navy cadets but I don't knw if naf will join along the way or if they will still train their cadets at naf base kaduna because one thing I'm certain of is that naf cadets MUST NOT spend 9months in training. They may spend 6 months or even less as past history will tell u. Finally u shld all expect ur list by November or late october and final shortlistment is december. If u like believe, if u like don't. Wish you guyz the best wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 4:56am On Sep 25, 2013
I could remember when somebody mentioned october, people were hurling insult on him. Some were even saying with confidence dt d list can not pass sept. Deepite all d insult d guy never retaliate but instead he be them to 4giv him dt he wont say anything again & kept quiet. If i could remember or not mistaken, is like d guy even said he is not an applicant of NA. It is now clear to me that truely people that know will not make noise.
KUDOS TO U MY GUY IF U ARE STILL ON D THREAD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 7:26am On Sep 25, 2013
samobaba4u: I could remember when somebody mentioned october, people were hurling insult on him. Some were even saying with confidence dt d list can not pass sept. Deepite all d insult d guy never retaliate but instead he be them to 4giv him dt he wont say anything again & kept quiet. If i could remember or not mistaken, is like d guy even said he is not an applicant of NA. It is now clear to me that truely people that know will not make noise.
KUDOS TO U MY GUY IF U ARE STILL ON D THREAD.

Like I said. The military is very unpredictable. Anything can happen. Still yet, october is just around the corner.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tenderlaw(m): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2013
If training is January it's all well and good for me. I'll simply keep collecting my salary at my current place until these military chaps decide to play ball. Anybody who is sitting idle and waiting for these lists, that person don enter one-chance motor be that o. #justsaying

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2013
NA shld 1st release d shortlisted names,its beta to delay d screening 4 so long dan 2 keep everybodi n d dark rum like dis ! ! !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2013
It is obvious now that training is january but what we don't knw is when interview will be conducted
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by project8(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2013
Abeg urgent question:plsin respect to d airforce Dssc,abeg ,biko,kpele,sannu,what's d full address of d office m sendn my letter of good character to,unlike NA:its Army secretary I tink,abeg sumbdy shud help me wt airforce own:sharp sharp.tnx
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cuc: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2013
kwajay1: I said something like this earlier on and some of u started grumbling and some were tempted to abuse me but I kept mum and watch how u guyz expect d list every Wednesday and Friday. Truth be told, the MOD wants to cut down cost and henceforth makes the PoP of both regulars and colitos to be harmonised. Never the less, training starts by january for army and navy cadets but I don't knw if naf will join along the way or if they will still train their cadets at naf base kaduna because one thing I'm certain of is that naf cadets MUST NOT spend 9months in training. They may spend 6 months or even less as past history will tell u. Finally u shld all expect ur list by November or late october and final shortlistment is december. If u like believe, if u like don't. Wish you guyz the best wink

...Not long ago, I ''SPECULATED'' that the much awaited list should be expected anything as from october, as it is obvious the shortlist would be for the three forces that make up the armed forces, considering that NAF will end registration september 30th, but some ''gurus'' and cabal who like playing ''gods''...started hurling insults and raining abuses on themselves not me...demanding I walk past if I have nothing to say...anyway time shall tell...as for passing out with other forces on Semptember 2014, I think there is sense in it...if the screening list should be out October/November...3 weeks interview/screening can hold before the end of December...and if the 9months training should start January 2014, it should be rounding off by that September 2014...''STILL SPECULATING''...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2013
kwajay1: I said something like this earlier on and some of u started grumbling and some were tempted to abuse me but I kept mum and watch how u guyz expect d list every Wednesday and Friday. Truth be told, the MOD wants to cut down cost and henceforth makes the PoP of both regulars and colitos to be harmonised. Never the less, training starts by january for army and navy cadets but I don't knw if naf will join along the way or if they will still train their cadets at naf base kaduna because one thing I'm certain of is that naf cadets MUST NOT spend 9months in training. They may spend 6 months or even less as past history will tell u. Finally u shld all expect ur list by November or late october and final shortlistment is december. If u like believe, if u like don't. Wish you guyz the best wink
you can quote the person that doubted you or make a fresh reply.tanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Alious11(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2013
zinaunreal:

Still doesn't warrant a delay of the list. They can conduct all necessary exercise and still start training in sync. No one can really tell what's delaying the list but I doubt its due to POP or any other thing concerning armed forces blending their branches together. Just a personal opinion. Anything can happen in the military. Headz up.

@zinnaureal might just be rigth, i was told five months by an officer that the military are trying to harminize their shortservice training system to include: NA,NN and NA all at NDA, some said said the NA are not trained well at NAF base unlike NA and NN at NDA. That what head first hand.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Alious11(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2013
i was told same thing by an officer five months ago...... It could just be the truth
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2013
All I see here are speculations. Nofyn authentic.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2013
project8: Abeg urgent question:plsin respect to d airforce Dssc,abeg ,biko,kpele,sannu,what's d full address of d office m sendn my letter of good character to,unlike NA:its Army secretary I tink,abeg sumbdy shud help me wt airforce own:sharp sharp.tnx
sametin .Adress it to.

The Air Secretary
Hq NAF
Abuja.

or it can be a letter of To Whom It May Concern. hope that helps
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by project8(m): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
azido: sametin .Adress it to.

The Air Secretary
Hq NAF
Abuj

[quote a
Tnx man God
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Phranciz(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
project8: Abeg urgent question:plsin respect to d airforce Dssc,abeg ,biko,kpele,sannu,what's d full address of d office m sendn my letter of good character to,unlike NA:its Army secretary I tink,abeg sumbdy shud help me wt airforce own:sharp sharp.tnx
I addressed mine like this
To the commandant
Nigerian airforce
NAF HDQ ABJ.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
#just passing...+ this is still NA thread!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.