Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477365 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
unshake: just for only 7 months? i did not follow up after that time because i was not shortlisted bcoas ther was no discharge certificate
6months
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
siina: azido can i have ur contact,phone numer,bbm pin or anything

Me too abeg, let's do it together
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
shocked
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
cool
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wales499: Pls when will they goin shortlist?ad hope they goin publicher it in they website.

Wales499: Pls when will they goin shortlist?ad hope they goin publicher it in they website.

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by maximum5: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Islike NA will do everythin jan 2014 coz they are trying to cool the situation of things down, base on the crises happening and also wanna extend to maximum population of recruiting 10 each state for cadet tranning after shortlistin 20 or 15 per state,for interview. This yrs own recruitment, will favour most nigerians coz NA needs us nw. godfatherism deyoooo,but not 4 all slots coz dis time, some will make it base on luck. So my officers to be, let us pray and have faith. One luv

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

......................ona still on the matter? *gently walks out*
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
xykms101: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

......................ona still on the matter? *gently walks out*
so u r still alive?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2013
Can we stop this!!! No one should come here and spill crap just because you want to impress people. NA pays ALL lieutenants 180g except medical doctors who get above 300g, maybe nurses, physiotherapists, pharmacists get above 200g cos they are under the medical scale too. So all that engineering bollocks and the pay of lt being above 200g is washout. As for all that unified training, that's also false. The army is more concerned about recruiting other ranks now cos those are the people needed as foot soldiers in states like maiduguri, yobe etc. when they are done with that then the list will be short course list will be out. No one is sure of when, it can be tomorrow, it can be next month. So please no more speculations, it's sickening to read certain articles on here. If you must be heard here, make it more of what the training is like and what to expect cos trust me that's one task that's not for the faint hearted.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2013
BioyeOde: Can we stop this!!! No one should come here and spill crap just because you want to impress people. NA pays ALL lieutenants 180g except medical doctors who get above 300g, maybe nurses, physiotherapists, pharmacists get above 200g cos they are under the medical scale too. So all that engineering bollocks and the pay of lt being above 200g is washout. As for all that unified training, that's also false. The army is more concerned about recruiting other ranks now cos those are the people needed as foot soldiers in states like maiduguri, yobe etc. when they are done with that then the list will be short course list will be out. No one is sure of when, it can be tomorrow, it can be next month. So please no more speculations, it's sickening to read certain articles on here. If you must be heard here, make it more of what the training is like and what to expect cos trust me that's one task that's not for the faint hearted.
waow,dis guy don dey para oo,
*grabs popcorn while awaitin azido's reply*
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Exmdy: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2013
@Bioye, you are really making sense cos the speculations are too much and they aint making sense 95% of the number of times they show up. The list can come out anytime, some pipz re soo sure of that the list will come out nxt year and in 2yrs time and they re still here checking threads. SMH
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Layiwoo(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2013
Madawaki01: waow,dis guy don dey para oo,
*grabs popcorn while awaitin azido's reply*
I fink am enjoying dis *grabs a drink to cool d TENSION*
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2013
Hmmmmm...getting more interesting with this latest guy in town. Let's just see how event unfolds. #I still don't believe any speculation or theory! Mine is to find my name on the list and get commissioned come next year!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2013
You guys are not serious,eat your pop corn & sip on that coke while you enjoy waiting. The problem is because of the numerous speculations on this thread when pple that knw what they are saying talk it still looks like more speculation,it won't end until those selected for training have been chosen, then it will continue next year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2013
BioyeOde: Can we stop this!!! No one should come here and spill crap just because you want to impress people. NA pays ALL lieutenants 180g except medical doctors who get above 300g, maybe nurses, physiotherapists, pharmacists get above 200g cos they are under the medical scale too. So all that engineering bollocks and the pay of lt being above 200g is washout. As for all that unified training, that's also false. The army is more concerned about recruiting other ranks now cos those are the people needed as foot soldiers in states like maiduguri, yobe etc. when they are done with that then the list will be short course list will be out. No one is sure of when, it can be tomorrow, it can be next month. So please no more speculations, it's sickening to read certain articles on here. If you must be heard here, make it more of what the training is like and what to expect cos trust me that's one task that's not for the faint hearted.
Sir it seems dat u are in the system already. Or hw do u knw the exact amount dat those guy earns? pls tro more lite .tanks and hapy independent
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generalemperor: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2013
People av been forming Rambo on dis thread,bt in all honesty dis is nt d rite channel 2 form Actor,I tink d only Cadet dat has made any senx all alng is MiMZY,who talkd abt an Application dat helps 2 check d km u av jogged,
Time wud tell,I wonder jst d way people ar ranting ad making noise like dis,very soon d men wud b separted frm d Boz ad it nt by age o,
It nt by showing Rambo here ad U av written DSSC 5times,abeg ee,mk we hear smtn new ad forgtn abt salary package,what is d essence u knw d salary package ad u still remain a civilain,frustratn

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
General emperor: People av been forming Rambo on dis thread,bt in all honesty dis is nt d rite channel 2 form Actor,I tink d only Cadet dat has made any senx all alng is MiMZY,who talkd abt an Application dat helps 2 check d km u av jogged,
Time wud tell,I wonder jst d way people ar ranting ad making noise like dis,very soon d men wud b separted frm d Boz ad it nt by age o,
It nt by showing Rambo here ad U av written DSSC 5times,abeg ee,mk we hear smtn new ad forgtn abt salary package,what is d essence u knw d salary package ad u still remain a civilain,frustratn

"THE LIST" grin

Feeling ur gist. But I really don't blame anyone. The fact that the list has been delayed for this long has pinched a lot of nerves. People now eat, drink and even hallucinate this list in the daytime.

What matters is to see your name on the list. Other things are secondary, but people are seeing themselves bullying their neighbors and slapping the hell out of an old grudge already.

CALM DA F' DOWN PEOPLE.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
This is exactly the point in trying to make. General emperor my brother, you are missing certain points. Joining the army doesn't make you any better than a civilian. And this are some of the things I will like officers who have passed through this medium in the past to come highlight. But no one cares about the upcoming ones. If you want to stay less frustrated in life kindly do not join the army. Join either the airforce or navy. The army doesn't give damn about anyone, you are only respected by civilians who see the uniform and respect it. The only people who have respect in the army are generals and medical doctors. I am an example of a white fowl. Last year during the army screening exercise I was in Ibadan for it, during which the naval list came out. Foolish me remained in Ibadan instead of going for the naval screening, cos I had been brain washed that the army is the best, there is more respect bla bla bla. Lets not forget we're in a civil regime and military is no longer in vogue. There are actually lots of civilians out there who know their rights and will never let a military personnel bamboozle them. So why join the most inhumane force, when I can be in the navy and airforce where I will be appreciated for my works and even receive better pay. It shouldn't be, but cos of the corruption in the army, our salaries are slashed compared to our counterparts in other armed forces. I'm saying this cos 95% of people who apply, do not do so cos they want to serve their country Nigeria. Majority of us go in cos of the so called prestige and monetary benefits. So please if that is the case, then just quietly stroll to the NN and NAF, so you don't remain frustrated all your life. Lots of suffering and smiling NA officers around. And I know there are some of my course mates on here who just remain numb. Kindly enlighten these guys, one of them actually called my attention to this trend just to come see what's going on in people's minds and laugh. But I couldn't help but comment, especially when I saw a supposed graduate begging a fellow naira lander for help to get into the NA. Haba mana!!!! You can't be this clueless nau. So no popcorn eating not cold bottles chilling on my comments. It's time to reflect on what you really want, cos once you're in.... No way out till you meet the agreed terms and conditions of the armed forces. Goodluck my brothers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generalemperor: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nice one Bloyeode ad zinounreal,actually I applied 4 army DSSC bt wz told 2 forgt abt it ad apply 4 Navy,so av lng forgtn abt joining d army,bcs I no my name wud nt b on deir list,so I swapd immediatly,actually wz told abt all of dem,so I picked Navy as my only option,actually am planning 2 bcm d youngest dssc naval cadet.
Actually people dnt mak enquiries b4 application,it afta applyn any wch ways,all d best ad happy independence,zino u attned command ojo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generalemperor: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
BioyeOde: This is exactly the point in trying to make. General emperor my brother, you are missing certain points. Joining the army doesn't make you any better than a civilian. And this are some of the things I will like officers who have passed through this medium in the past to come highlight. But no one cares about the upcoming ones. If you want to stay less frustrated in life kindly do not join the army. Join either the airforce or navy. The army doesn't give damn about anyone, you are only respected by civilians who see the uniform and respect it. The only people who have respect in the army are generals and medical doctors. I am an example of a white fowl. Last year during the army screening exercise I was in Ibadan for it, during which the naval list came out. Foolish me remained in Ibadan instead of going for the naval screening, cos I had been brain washed that the army is the best, there is more respect bla bla bla. Lets not forget we're in a civil regime and military is no longer in vogue. There are actually lots of civilians out there who know their rights and will never let a military personnel bamboozle them. So why join the most inhumane force, when I can be in the navy and airforce where I will be appreciated for my works and even receive better pay. It shouldn't be, but cos of the corruption in the army, our salaries are slashed compared to our counterparts in other armed forces. I'm saying this cos 95% of people who apply, do not do so cos they want to serve their country Nigeria. Majority of us go in cos of the so called prestige and monetary benefits. So please if that is the case, then just quietly stroll to the NN and NAF, so you don't remain frustrated all your life. Lots of suffering and smiling NA officers around. And I know there are some of my course mates on here who just remain numb. Kindly enlighten these guys, one of them actually called my attention to this trend just to come see what's going on in people's minds and laugh. But I couldn't help but comment, especially when I saw a supposed graduate begging a fellow naira lander for help to get into the NA. Haba mana!!!! You can't be this clueless nau. So no popcorn eating not cold bottles chilling on my comments. It's time to reflect on what you really want, cos once you're in.... No way out till you meet the agreed terms and conditions of the armed forces. Goodluck my brothers
Nice 1,gud write up
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
One person drop him idea dis thread begin shake.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ijasada: 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
I was been told by a woman that works in the office of the Military secretary this morning that the list is no longer in their office but the office of COAS. The have finished shorlistment and have submitted the list to the office of COAS for review and approval. God help us all
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
BioyeOde: This is exactly the point in trying to make. General emperor my brother, you are missing certain points. Joining the army doesn't make you any better than a civilian. And this are some of the things I will like officers who have passed through this medium in the past to come highlight. But no one cares about the upcoming ones. If you want to stay less frustrated in life kindly do not join the army. Join either the airforce or navy. The army doesn't give damn about anyone, you are only respected by civilians who see the uniform and respect it. The only people who have respect in the army are generals and medical doctors. I am an example of a white fowl. Last year during the army screening exercise I was in Ibadan for it, during which the naval list came out. Foolish me remained in Ibadan instead of going for the naval screening, cos I had been brain washed that the army is the best, there is more respect bla bla bla. Lets not forget we're in a civil regime and military is no longer in vogue. There are actually lots of civilians out there who know their rights and will never let a military personnel bamboozle them. So why join the most inhumane force, when I can be in the navy and airforce where I will be appreciated for my works and even receive better pay. It shouldn't be, but cos of the corruption in the army, our salaries are slashed compared to our counterparts in other armed forces. I'm saying this cos 95% of people who apply, do not do so cos they want to serve their country Nigeria. Majority of us go in cos of the so called prestige and monetary benefits. So please if that is the case, then just quietly stroll to the NN and NAF, so you don't remain frustrated all your life. Lots of suffering and smiling NA officers around. And I know there are some of my course mates on here who just remain numb. Kindly enlighten these guys, one of them actually called my attention to this trend just to come see what's going on in people's minds and laugh. But I couldn't help but comment, especially when I saw a supposed graduate begging a fellow naira lander for help to get into the NA. Haba mana!!!! You can't be this clueless nau. So no popcorn eating not cold bottles chilling on my comments. It's time to reflect on what you really want, cos once you're in.... No way out till you meet the agreed terms and conditions of the armed forces. Goodluck my brothers
If u finally make it to the army my friend you will be the first to shout halleluya.So dont come and be forming and start telling us the other svcs are better than d army.See you dont have brothers here ooooo.you are on ur own.This na ARMY THREAD and not NN or NAF.friends from NN and NAF are welcomed not that dey will come to discourage pple here.mind you majority of us here also applied for NN NAF and even immigration.So any one wey enter better.It is a pity you lost both.I don't even believe your story of being shortlisted. na lie

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
Joining the army is a choice.Make no body come form don jazzy here and moreover any info i hav given here are ideas and sometime facts.I was forced to put a call through to a 2/Lieutenant who unwillingly told me he earns 167 as basic salary not netpay ooooo.so imagine the netpay and see if u will not arrive at nothing less than 200k.The other guy called mandella said 315 which i didnt argue with.@ madawaki,i no dey fight oooo. say no be RC u apply for?If u had made the final list,I already had plans of paying for your PEACE in d academy being u are a NL friend.Lolzz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
ijasada: I was been told by a woman that works in the office of the Military secretary this morning that the list is no longer in their office but the office of COAS. The have finished shorlistment and have submitted the list to the office of COAS for review and approval. God help us all

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! That list na end time list. SPECULATOR!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
@Everybody. A cadet also confirmed to me that e over heard an officer saying 2014 POP is goin to be like dat of 2010 meaning RC,and all forms of Dssc will be involved.This is not a speculation.haba@bioyeODE
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
Jumping from NA thread to NN thread is good when u make meaninful contributions not when you are looking for peoples fault and errors to pinpoint.I am a complete civilian so u wey dey form expert.weldone.Army or Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Young man I'm not here to mince words with you. Like I said in my previous write up, my attention was drawn to this thread by a course mate. Perhaps you might see a comment or two from me from 2012 thread but definitely not this particular thread, up until today. I have dropped a word or two for those who might need it. It's not mandatory you heed to whatever advice I give here. If you really do know a lieutenant as you claim, he or she would never tell you crap of salary being 167k in the army as net pay. You and I know the truth. All I ask is for you to stop leading verdant people astray. For those who will eventually get commissioned, I do hope you remember this day and my precise words. I wish you all the best as this is the last you'll hear from me on this thread. Pretty obvious there are quite a number of immature people here, I don't want to be caught up in the web. Even going as far as conjuring gist as to say you got info from a cadet? I'm assuming you're referring to a termer 5 right? That's the person giving you the info you're coming here to spill?? Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
Y is everyone shooting words in the air? Some senators children are swimming in the Caribbean now ,waiting for this same list that people have received punches on this thread for, and virtually don't give a damn about terms and conditions.

No more racking brains. If you're in, you are in. That's when the wisdom to get to the top of the pyramid begins.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
BioyeOde: Young man I'm not here to mince words with you. Like I said in my previous write up, my attention was drawn to this thread by a course mate. Perhaps you might see a comment or two from me from 2012 thread but definitely not this particular thread, up until today. I have dropped a word or two for those who might need it. It's not mandatory you heed to whatever advice I give here. If you really do know a lieutenant as you claim, he or she would never tell you crap of salary being 167k in the army as net pay. You and I know the truth. All I ask is for you to stop leading verdant people astray. For those who will eventually get commissioned, I do hope you remember this day and my precise words. I wish you all the best as this is the last you'll hear from me on this thread. Pretty obvious there are quite a number of immature people here, I don't want to be caught up in the web. Even going as far as conjuring gist as to say you got info from a cadet? I'm assuming you're referring to a termer 5 right? That's the person giving you the info you're coming here to spill?? Smh
Now i no.u dont read b4 u comment.I said basic salary 167k not netpay for 2/lt not lieutenant.Then think of lieutenant.We are all matured on dis thread and mind u what do i stand to gain by giving wrong informations.When u enter the force you wont need anybody to tell you that the informations u got here are either true or false.D way u even jumped into dis thread already shows u are full of pride and arrogance.I was also in 2012 Army Thread.Calabarman who made d first list is my guy.so find ur square root MR civilian officer.Like u promised dont come back or comment again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
zinaunreal: Y is everyone shooting words in the air? Some senators children are swimming in the Caribbean now ,waiting for this same list that people have received punches on this thread for, and virtually don't give a damn about terms and conditions.

No more racking brains. If you're in, you are in. That's when the wisdom to get to the top of the pyramid begins.
.guy,sorry to say it's like AbioyeODE is your brother bcoz u both speak alike.Both of you dont encourage others instead u go around NN and NA thread looking for errors to pinpoint.I have never made any of the list b4 likewise you.But if u have answers to questions bin asked here answer them to the best of your knowlege and stop saying that Mr A is wrong.plsss
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
azido: .guy,sorry to say it's like AbioyeODE is your brother bcoz u both speak alike.Both of you dont encourage others instead u go around NN and NA thread looking for errors to pinpoint.I have never made any of the list b4 likewise you.But if u have answers to questions bin asked here answer them to the best of your knowlege and stop saying that Mr A is wrong.plsss

Na wa o. Na the word "Pin Point" still dey bug you? Where are you getting at on this one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.