Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477244 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by kaima1984(f): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
arizona20: @ekoyochris,thanks for info.am really happy to see his.I really need this army service.i have applied twice for DSSC but all to know avail.i read civil engineering at FUTO owerri Imo State.please bro is there anyway you can help me go through in this years recruitment.this is my dream place to be but no connection to get there.plss can you help me? this is my email ( nanamm4real@yahoo.com )
I hate it most wen graduates behaves like an illetrates,pls behave like an Engr and a futite dat u are
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hahaha!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
mandela0119:

make further enquiry about military medical salary scale comprising call duty allowance,harzard allowance and so on.i m in d system nd d army medical officers are my senior coleagues,we r gud friends,so they hav been generous wth basic infos.
enquiry? not neccessary read my recent post i said.IF AM WRONG CORRECT ME.so if a lieutenant is earning 1million good for me.I don hammer be that.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
zinaunreal:

Whenever there is a major shake up, every one is affected and not just DSSC and SSC. I know RC's that have been retired prematurely. Its a general military thing. Ones you are in, put your career in God's hands.

pls kindly read through my post again? I said ARMED FORCES and i was particular abt those affected at the rank of lieutenant using a Dssc Fg Offr as e.g. And i said ALL the affected liuetenants were Dssc and it was due to Old Age. No need for ur jara.lolzz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by umohmfonobong: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
This NA list is taking longer than usual, i wonder what could be wrong with it
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generaloluseye: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
azido: someone asked me if Dssc do go for Peace keeping operation abroad.Absolutely YES
you talked about pilot things the other time bro.re you a bristow trained pilot?and can helicopter pilots apply to the NAF
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generaloluseye: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
azido: someone asked me if Dssc do go for Peace keeping operation abroad.Absolutely YES
you talked about pilot things the other time bro.re you a bristow trained pilot?cos i intend applying and can helicopter pilots apply to the NAF
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mimzy007(f): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
winkLike I said they are having Administrative issues.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generaloluseye: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
azido: let me use the NAF as e.g no officer rank from plt offr earn less than 200k.Now salary for same rank are dsame but your TRADE and other allawee is what makes the Net pay of Officer A to differ from Officer B even when they are course mates for NA engineers,medical doctors e.t.c top the chat.So 200k upward. You can correct me if am wrong
you re right.my friend gets 288k per month plus allowance as a flying officer.some of his mates gets 500k plus allowance(doctors).some 800k(pilots) no be here oh for those pilot guys
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
General oluseye: you talked about pilot things the other time bro.re you a bristow trained pilot?cos i intend applying and can helicopter pilots apply to the NAF
Pilot ke.I no be pilot oooOoo.na mcfrank.But i was once a bristow contract staff.hahahha
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generaloluseye: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
mcfrank88: @Azido, I dnt tink NAF will move dia zonal screen'n cos of Sallah. I fynk its alrdy taken kia of datz y d screen'n is a wk and 2days. Normally its alwz 1wk, mon tru sat den Exam on Sat even last year. Wht I do nt understand is wht they will be screen'n for 1wk? Anybody in d house wif more info shuld plz shed more light.
bros it be like say you be pilot.do you work with bristows?i ve got interest there too.re you applying as a rotary wing pilot?pls add me on 2go.oluseye007
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
mimzy007: winkLike I said they are having Administrative issues.
...... Throw/put more light on dis pls.....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
General oluseye: bros it be like say you be pilot.do you work with bristows?i ve got interest there too.re you applying as a rotary wing pilot?pls add me on 2go.oluseye007
Oga na another job i do for bristow.If i be pilot waiting i won use military do when greater opportunities dey outside for pilots.

For your question abt an helicopter pilot in the NAF. Absolutely YES. d NAF need more helicopter trained pilots to fly their migg and Mi choppers.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by nicotine62: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
umohmfonobong: This NA list is taking longer than usual, i wonder what could be wrong with it
Politics
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
i did not apply for this year's army DSSC but since i plan to apply next year after my current youth service, i find myself constantly checking for updates on this thread but mehnn...john grisham cant weave as much fiction as some of the posters here. I do have to admit some speculations here are quite sensible. January 2014 is looking realistic. Well, I 'll end my post like most of my fellows here by saying VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
azido: Did u read through my post? I said ARMED FORCES and i was particular abt those affected at the rank of lieutenant using a Dssc Fg Offr as e.g. And i said ALL the affected liuetenants were Dssc and it was due to Old Age. So what is your point Oga

My point is anything can happen to any ones commission at any time. If you are quoted doesn't necessarily mean that your comment is an absolute focal point. I'm just using it as a reference. That's my point. Did I say you were wrong? If you are wrong, I won't hesitate to pin point it.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
kaima1984: I hate it most wen graduates behaves like an illetrates,pls behave like an Engr and a futite dat u are

What's wrong if an individual seeks help by whatever means he can? Run your race and let him run his own race. You did not pay his school fees nor can you secure a job for him. Wherever he ends up is nobody's biz either.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
zinaunreal:

My point is anything can happen to any ones commission at any time. If you are quoted doesn't necessarily mean that your comment is an absolute focal point. I'm just using it as a reference. That's my point. Did I say you were wrong? If you are wrong, I won't hesitate to pin point it.
See my fellow civilian.U like pin pointing abi. u wey no undecided
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
@unshake it's a live cartridge.e spelt our names wit dose bullets cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
azido: See my fellow civilian.U like pin pointing abi. u wey no undecided

Good to know we are all civilians. U wey know
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
joker5180: 10th feb.-10th august, 2012 for dssc
just for only 7 months? i did not follow up after that time because i was not shortlisted bcoas ther was no discharge certificate
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
azido: @unshake it's a live cartridge.e spelt our names wit dose bullets cheesy
hmmmmm, so cadet do trained with live cartridge?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chukzy001(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2013
unshake: hmmmmm, so cadet do trained with live cartridge?
blank-ammo (blank ammunition), but during range classificion they'll use live-ammo...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2013
unshake: hmmmmm, so cadet do trained with live cartridge?
yes
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2013
Chukzy001:
blank-ammo (blank ammunition), but during range classificion they'll use live-ammo...
PLS I DID NOT GET YOU CLEARLY expantiate more on blank ammunition and during range classification
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chukzy001(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2013
unshake: PLS I DID NOT GET YOU CLEARLY expantiate more on blank ammunition and during range classification
well, blank-ammo is used for their normal trainings like: advance and quick attack, defence and withdrawal, section battle drill, platoon battle drill and demo exercises.
As for range classification, it jus means "target practice" in layman's terms... where wood targets would be placed at distances from 10m to even 600m for troops to get their marksmanship (shooting skills)... Hope I didnt further confuse u... smiley
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2013
Chukzy001:
well, blank-ammo is used for their normal trainings like: advance and quick attack, defence and withdrawal, section battle drill, platoon battle drill and demo exercises.
As for range classification, it jus means "target practice" in layman's terms... where wood targets would be placed at distances from 10m to even 600m for troops to get their marksmanship (shooting skills)... Hope I didnt further confuse u... smiley
thanks so much, u did not?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chukzy001(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2013
unshake: thanks so much, u did not?
u're so welcome...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2013
you are so on point azido, live ammo is also used during field training where you have to run into a specified area with hidden targets and shoot at them. Marks are given here also during range classification
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2013
eriam: you are so on point azido, live ammo is also used during field training where you have to run into a specified area with hidden targets and shoot at them. Marks are given here also during range classification
haba, U heard what someone says now that live ammo is only for range and you still saying another thing,How can live ammo be used during normal training...i tire o
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bayunga(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
Una do well jare...... 2014 on point BY GOD's GRACE
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
@sina live ammo is used in bush camping exercise during field training and I explained d procedure in my quoted post so I know what I am saying. You can't shoot at a target with blank ammo

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.