Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477056 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
ladepete: House....morning! its nice reading you guys comments. please if you have contrary opinion...you are free to comment without insults or careless talks. we all learn everyday. firstly i dont believe its cos of fasting the list isnt out. you shortlist today does not mean u start screening tmr. you can shortlist and put the screening after fasting. afterall NN shorlisted and wrote exams during this fasting period. the reason is best known to them. the issue of promotion depends on the policy on ground at that period. they may count from date of commissioning or date of resumption for training.SSC is quite different from DSSC. this newly commisoned officers were told the will be 2nd LT for 18months. next year it can be different. from the rank of LT u must pass promotional exams, this can delay ur promotion,this is for SSC(SHORT SERVICE OR REGULAR COMBATANT). DSSC promotion is automatic, you dont go for courses or need any promotional exams to be promoted. As at last year i learnt it was changed to 5years. but it used to be 4years. im not sure the 5years have been passed into law. Every year things change depending on the policy, for instance, as a cadet u are required to waer white shirt and a blue shorts for 3 months, but the commandant of this newly commissioned officers(SSC) said he doesnt want that. they started with camo trousers from day 1. they may say training is 9 months, they eventually commission u after 6months. depends on demand at that time. some soldiers in the army today were just trained for 3Months 4 months during ECOMOG (liberia war). as for arrears ....hmmmm. in the army, forget it...that is some ogas @ the top money, not your money.u go dey collect ur normal money when u hang ur pip. if u ask any newly commissioned officer, u will hear "na so dem talk, until we see am" they are not expecting it, cos older officers didnt get any arrears. but learnt in airforce, they still pay the arias. usually SSC training is 9 months, DSSC is 6 months. IT CAN BE CHANGED ANYTIME. Thanks...
Pls any one who knw one of the newly commisioned officers in the NA should help us confirm this arears issue. Is it true that the pea nut they will give during the trainig is all for the 6/9 months period. I used to know they are saving the remaining money pending when the training ends to help officers settle down in their various divisions. This info they kill morale abeg, let's educate the house more on this
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generaloluseye: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
this Nigerian army delay is quite funny. Some naira landers said it was due to fasting by Muslims though there is some iota of truth there in the sense that it wont be reasonable to ask pple to jog while fasting.it is also worth noting that the navy only did aptitude test but not jogging. That is for the argument but against the argument is that the regular recruits training is on going and another one(trades men and women)ll soon start despite fasting, and these guys re going to jog. I actually place a call to my OGA at the top and he said removal and addition of name is likely going on. Though I can't authenticate what he said but my advice to u pple is to keep pressing buttons. If u re on 2GO, add me via OLUSEYE007.THANKS
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bigboyo: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
General oluseye: Pls type "nigerian army aviation wing" on the google and see what you ll find

...guy! read d publicatn well, it says dey d NA av plans 2 add additional units 2 respond 2 present nd future challenges...yes NA might av helicopters buh no aviation corp yet, dey mite b plannin 2 av one soon, buh none as @ now...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bigboyo: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
xykms101: We don't have to argue on this matter, Nigerian army would not wait for Nigerian airforce to fly its soldiers To/Fro in the war time. They must definately train soldiers to do that.

...o'yes its d NAF dt flies d army troops in war times...if d NA hav aviatn corp y wud dey nid d NAF 2 fly d NA troops dt was deploy 2 Mali 4 peace keepin?...NA don't av aviatn corp yet...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by anikpegabriel: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Let's see.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
bigboyo:

...o'yes its d NAF dt flies d army troops in war times...if d NA hav aviatn corp y wud dey nid d NAF 2 fly d NA troops dt was deploy 2 Mali 4 peace keepin?...NA don't av aviatn corp yet...
Blatant lies, Nigerian soldiers were ferried to mali by british warplanes not NAF and there were reasons for that, Nigerian army has pilots trained by Naf just as Navy officers trained along with army for land combat.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
General oluseye: this Nigerian army delay is quite funny. Some naira landers said it was due to fasting by Muslims though there is some iota of truth there in the sense that it wont be reasonable to ask pple to jog while fasting.it is also worth noting that the navy only did aptitude test but not jogging. That is for the argument but against the argument is that the regular recruits training is on going and another one(trades men and women)ll soon start despite fasting, and these guys re going to jog. I actually place a call to my OGA at the top and he said removal and addition of name is likely going on. Though I can't authenticate what he said but my advice to u pple is to keep pressing buttons. If u re on 2GO, add me via OLUSEYE007.THANKS
RC at NDA had screening in fasting period
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
we r at 90 remain 10
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
joker5180: we r at 90 remain 10
Na sooO ! B4 it reach 100, d lists ll b out.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Fuadx1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
dmajesticjoe:
I don't believe u, sallah has got notin 2 do with dis, nontradesmen and RCs are done wif their screening and tradesmen are Starting 2moro. Is there anything special abt DSSC/SSC and sallah?
am not here to argue with anybody-just wait and see, till then
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Fuadx1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
xykms101: Never mind that dude, he always move around with bogus infos. What has fasting/sallah got to do with the screening?
something is wrong with ur reasoning-i wrote what i was told-wait till then. Every one has his own way of timing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Fuadx1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
Oriyawmie:
I tire o, help me ask am abeg. Are there no muslims among the non-tradesmen/women, the regulars and the tradesmen/women? Na wrong info d guy dey yarn
reason well, is just his own way of timing the selection interview. They just rounded off that of nda-even if the list is released today, the selection must b in d 2nd week of august, which is after sallah
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
Fuadx1: something is wrong with ur reasoning-i wrote what i was told-wait till then. Every one has his own way of timing
Enough of your speculations my guy, you've made alotta unsuccessful speculations with one of your moniker *guyluv* now it's fuadx1, anywayz i'm in nowhere to be affected by your speculations coz I've stopped believing you in a long time.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
Fasting or sallah is nt d cause of delay ! S already stated on deir calendar dat DSSC/SSC ll b n August afta dey ve thru with d screening of non-trademen and trademen ! There s strong indication to b expectn d lists on Wednesday and on their website on Friday 2nd of August bcus d Trademen's screening ll b almost finish....Lets keep this thread lively and educative.....we shall b among d successful candidate IJN....Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Fuadx1: am not here to argue with anybody-just wait and see, till then
Neither is anyone ready to argue with u, we're all using our common sense which told us that u're doing gues work. The screening might be after sallah but don't tell us u were told rather, tell us u're guesin like we are all doing. Secondly, its obvious the delay is not as a result of any fasting because others are being screened even while fasting is going on. We've all got common sense here dude so stop attracting attention with gues work that we're all doing.tnx
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Fuadx1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Xyms, u are not being fair to me and GOD 'll judge u. I said i was told from ms office that list ll released by mid or end of the month, and there wont b any test b4 shorlisting- 31st is d tale end of d month, besides, bereaucracy comes play in nigeria- why can't U wait and take d range from mid to even 1st week of august. It is only GOD WHO CAN SAY BE AND IT BECOMES EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
we ve been together for quite some time now, we all have developed immunity against speculations, coz it makes no sense now, coz d list gasta be out in august, so no one cares about about speculation. and please wats d fate of individuals dat have scars of surgery like appendectomy and also are we doing sit ups and push up as part of the physical exercise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Buntu2: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
May God help us all to succeed in life with or without the military job IJN...........
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bigboyo: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bigboyo: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
xykms101: Blatant lies, Nigerian soldiers were ferried to mali by british warplanes not NAF and there were reasons for that, Nigerian army has pilots trained by Naf just as Navy officers trained along with army for land combat.

...haba! British war plane ke!. well, i dnt wanna drag ds argument 4 too long, buh pls google d facts about d NA mission in Mali den u wl knw its was indeed NAF dt airlifted d NA troops wit a C-130 plane...

...i nevr sed NA dint av pilots, buh dey only av a handful of em wc ar helicopter pilots probably 4rm NA airborne battalion. nd i cn categorically tell u 1ce again dt d NA dnt av aviatn corp (@least not yet) nor did dey av any planes...

...pls get yor fact strait b4 u respond...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sleeky8(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
As with all topics on Nairaland, there must be e-bashing, fighting and speculations. Anyhu anytime the list is out I will be here waiting.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Fuadx1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
dmajesticjoe:
Neither is anyone ready to argue with u, we're all using our common sense which told us that u're doing gues work. The screening might be after sallah but don't tell us u were told rather, tell us u're guesin like we are all doing. Secondly, its obvious the delay is not as a result of any fasting because others are being screened even while fasting is going on. We've all got common sense here dude so stop attracting attention with gues work that we're all doing.tnx
oga i have never intended to get any
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
I wonder why some people just wanna waste pages on this thread without...you people just want this thing reach 100 fast fast!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generaloluseye: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
whether aviation wing or whatever,i know they ve got helicopter pilots.i just want to know which of dssc or ssc ll be choosen to be one of them.thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jay02: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hmm...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bigboyo: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
General oluseye: whether aviation wing or whatever,i know they ve got helicopter pilots.i just want to know which of dssc or ssc ll be choosen to be one of them.thanks

...guy! u 4get 2 mentn RC, dey wl hav bettr chances @ bein chosen 4 flight trainin. buh SSC cn also b chosen buh not DSSC...

...if u wanna join d NA so dey cn train u 2 bcom a pilot, i wl advice u not 2 get yor hopes 2 high cos such trainin ar always very competitive nd reserved mainly 4 RC dt av long service yrs....ofcourse oga @ d top matters as well...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 4:57am On Jul 29, 2013
bigboyo:

...haba! British war plane ke!. well, i dnt wanna drag ds argument 4 too long, buh pls google d facts about d NA mission in Mali den u wl knw its was indeed NAF dt airlifted d NA troops wit a C-130 plane...

...i nevr sed NA dint av pilots, buh dey only av a handful of em wc ar helicopter pilots probably 4rm NA airborne battalion. nd i cn categorically tell u 1ce again dt d NA dnt av aviatn corp (@least not yet) nor did dey av any planes...

...pls get yor fact strait b4 u respond...
I think you should do the google things and stop arguing what you don't know. British Military plane ferried most of the NA troops to mali from Abuja, NAF C-130 only supported them by carrying the remaining troops from kaduna, and the identity of the pilot was not revealed, it can be NAF or NA pilot.

If NA pilots can handle helicopters perfectly then handling planes wouldn't be a problem for them, don't you know that flying helicopters is slightly more technical than airplanes.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 5:12am On Jul 29, 2013
Npumpin: we ve been together for quite some time now, we all have developed immunity against speculations, coz it makes no sense now, coz d list gasta be out in august, so no one cares about about speculation. and please wats d fate of individuals dat have scars of surgery like appendectomy and also are we doing sit ups and push up as part of the physical exercise
gosh,if u hav any scar frm any surgery,forget it....they evict so many pple cos of dat.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 5:14am On Jul 29, 2013
xykms101: I think you should do the google things and stop arguing what you don't know. Naf didn't transport NA to mali, it was british warplane that ferried them to the peace keeping in mali.

british warplanes??u gat me rolling on d floor wit laughter.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 5:30am On Jul 29, 2013
Madawaki01: british warplanes??u gat me rolling on d floor wit laughter.
I have one problem with we Nigerians, arguing what we don't know has been part of our problems in a long time, google is your friend,if there's anything you don't know you go to google and ask instead of laughing.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/03/10/uk-military-says-warplanes-in-nigeria-is-for-mali-operation/
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 5:54am On Jul 29, 2013
General oluseye: whether aviation wing or whatever,i know they ve got helicopter pilots.i just want to know which of dssc or ssc ll be choosen to be one of them.thanks
Don't mind that dude, Nigerian army has soldiers who fly them around though they may not have aviation wing yet but they certainly have pilots. That dude has forgotten that the Nigerain army is the largest component of Nigerian Armed Forces so why wouldn't they have their own pilots.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 6:03am On Jul 29, 2013
xykms101: I have one problem with we Nigerians, arguing what we don't know has been part of our problems in a long time, google is your friend,if there's anything you don't know you go to google and ask instead of laughing.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/03/10/uk-military-says-warplanes-in-nigeria-is-for-mali-operation/

that's just propanganda..look at d picture dat was on d page u refered us to,dat is a Nigerian Hercules C 130 plane,and those soldiers are mali bound.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.