Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (484053 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dridowu: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2013
Chungchi: what of veterinary medicine? i cant find it on the dssc and ssc lists but i know the army uses vets. sup with that?
fellow vet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2013
Hmmmm! Army people don dey paraaaa!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by olalekan789(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2013
@ Don u are right, this thread is for update on DSSC/SSC 2013 but all d same dont forget that in all we do, we have to put God first, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by umohmfonobong: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2013
SailorXY and Don Demu are u guys sure of being God children
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2013
Don Demu:
True talk. Wonder why people no go pray for inside dem closets or open another thread for dem preaching. Abeg if person no get anything as regards DSSC/SSC 2013 make him kindly zip it up and save us his evangelism cos no be wetin carry boys come here be that.
Be careful when it comes to the things of God. If God didn't give you air to breath, if He didn't tap you on your bed this morning, you would have slept forever. Remember this, God is not a respecter of persons. So be very careful my brother. God sent that young man for someone. Maybe not you. But I know it's for someone. God bless you all.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2013
We are living in the dark age when many have no regard for God. But soon God will spit them out of His mouth. In those days they shall search for God and never find Him, they shall seek the face of God and never find Him. In those days only the righteous shall Gods light shine upon. The glory of many shall wax slim. In those days each man shall look upon his neighbour at the face and ask, where is God.
Therefore I implore you all to seek God why He is near you. For when that time comes, it will be terrible. Read Isaiah 60 vs 2.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Phranciz(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
emmanuel4fire: We are living in the dark age when many have no regard for God. But soon God will spit them out of His mouth. In those days they shall search for God and never find Him, they shall seek the face of God and never find Him. In those days only the righteous shall Gods light shine upon. The glory of many shall wax slim. In those days each man shall look upon his neighbour at the face and ask, where is God.
Therefore I implore you all to seek God why He is near you. For when that time comes, it will be terrible. Read Isaiah 60 vs 2.

Emmanuel take it easy ok, I understand what they mean. Nobody is saying they don't fear or respect God, what they are saying is that this thread is for Dssc/ssc and not evangelism. No offence bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
SailorXY: I have been observing this thread all along, so many people just dey type many words without even saying anything angry Abeg if news no dey, keep quiet chew stick jor!
umohmfonobong: SailorXY and Don Demu are u guys sure of being God children
How does my submission above concern child of God or no child of God SMH tongue
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ojeleyejeremiah: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
abeg o no news abt this tin? Me don tire o, abi dem don collect people secretly wey we no know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Celestine247(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
What you don't know, you won't know and you can't know with your altitude.
The thread is for NA DSSC/SSC 2013. I will not be suprise when some over sabi people will start to preach inside the training camp.

You better stop all the propaganda and face the race of heaven, not by your words, but by your every seconds belief towards God. Am a Christian, but you need to learn some ethics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by luckymuana: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dnt bother urself. They want wnt 2 do it 1 after d oda. Imedietly tradesmen finish, nxt wil b dssc. Name wil com out nxt week
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Guyz time of accusation and counter-accusation is over...it's time for serious sit up and jogging...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Celestine247: What you don't know, you won't know and you can't know with your altitude.
The thread is for NA DSSC/SSC 2013. I will not be suprise when some over sabi people will start to preach inside the training camp.

You better stop all the propaganda and face the race of heaven, not by your words, but by your every seconds belief towards God. Am a Christian, but you need to learn some ethics.

You may talk from human reasoning, but certainly I know God can touch a soul anywhere, anytime be it in NA thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
You may talk from human reasoning, but certainly I know God can touch a soul anywhere, anytime be it in NA thread.

@Emma4fire why wldn't u guyz concentrate on what will be the outcome of the long awaited list instead of bombarding each other...if i may ask is that how we are going to behave in camp during the proper training...ó gáá!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
DaYoungOfficer:
@Emma4fire why wldn't u guyz concentrate on what will be the outcome of the long awaited list instead of bombarding each other...if i may ask is that how we are going to behave in camp during the proper training...ó gáá!!!
My brother I am sorry if my presentation is wrong, but one fact still remains, men fulfil prophecies unknown. I can quote scriptures upon scriptures to back my words. The way many take God this days isn't good enough. Many insult God even unknowing to them. They see it as the normal way of life. The reason is because their heart is far from God. Many no longer fear judgement, nor hell. They follow their own way and even paint it with scriptural words. They are afraid or even ashame to speak the truth. When they hear Gods word it stings their ear like poison. Gods word is far from them.
I have seen many men who set their heart like a god upon the isles and high places of the earth and yet are no more. We should learn this, don't oppose Gods word be it from the mouth of a mad man or a drunkard. God deliver His word the way it pleases Him. We are all created for His purpose. In conclusion lets never oppose Gods word anywhere we find it. I may not be a perfect man, but this I know, I revere God with everything in me. Do want to have wisdom? Then fear God and never oppose Him in the congregation lest the stone may turn against you and you shall dash your foot on it and your injury can never be cure. Thanks for the understanding of all. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
I see no reason why Nigerians are easily/always attached religion to everything, always rememba that members in this thread are of different religion and if everybody should start bringing in his believe on the things of God, believe me the beauty of this thread will surely fade away in no time.

I'm not saying we shouldn't pray but it'll be better if we can create another thread for it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
olalekan789: @ Don u are right, this thread is for update on DSSC/SSC 2013 but all d same dont forget that in all we do, we have to put God first, thanks.
So na for nairaland I wan take proof my love for God? Why u buy d form fill now? You for pack mattress go church begin prayer and fasting unto make miracle occur. Spend your enrire life praying and showing off your holier than though stuff but you will never bcom a lawyer if you no waka go law schol so make I hear word jor
emmanuel4fire:
Be careful when it comes to the things of God. If God didn't give you air to breath, if He didn't tap you on your bed this morning, you would have slept forever. Remember this, God is not a respecter of persons. So be very careful my brother. God sent that young man for someone. Maybe not you. But I know it's for someone. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
xykms101: I see no reason why Nigerians are easily/always attached religion to everything, always rememba that members in this thread are of different religion and if everybody starts bringing in his believe on the things of God, the beauty of this thread will defo go into the mud.

That is what am saying we have to take it easy...nobody knows who might be his room mate during training...guyz we are future leaders of this great country...one love plz!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Obidavies: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
please house i didnt mean to make any one to angry bt remember Jesus loves you, heaven and hell is real. I wont post such again but would meet you in camp and tell you face to face. I love u all bt Jesus loves you more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Obidavies: please house i didnt mean to make any one to angry bt remember Jesus loves you, heaven and hell is real. I wont post such again but would meet you in camp and tell you face to face. I love u all bt Jesus loves you more.
God word will prevail. Thanks brother.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
i will beg all of us not to insult each other because of the delay of the list, because wether you like it or yes, some of you will be my course mate soon, this is time we learn to tolerate each other now, the truth must be said, is not a crime to talk abt God in this NA site, because our hope lies in his hand, whatever any one says abt God should not irritate any of us, because if my name and urs appear now we will say "NA GOD" even if it is COAS that help you....so tolerate your future coursemate...hope to see you jogging by my side this year...so pls no insult anymore....thanks from unshake himself
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by kayfuture: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
Men of God left, right center... We all love God ooh forget, lemme quickly ship in these, As a Soldier which yall applied for, a siyuation may warrant you shooting/killing someone? I just that your preacher preacher should know! Perhaps you might have chosed the wrong proffession.. S O

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by brain54(m): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
chia...N.A no go kill person. waiting don make person old pass age limit for application. (celebrated my 30th birthday on july 21st) wonder what will happen now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
brain54: chia...N.A no go kill person. waiting don make person old pass age limit for application. (celebrated my 30th birthday on july 21st) wonder what will happen now.
hahahahhahahahahahah. Bros there's still room 4 amendment, go n do another declaration of age.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
kayfuture: Men of God left, right center... We all love God ooh forget, lemme quickly ship in these, As a Soldier which yall applied for, a siyuation may warrant you shooting/killing someone? I just that your preacher preacher should know! Perhaps you might have chosed the wrong proffession.. S O
Which one be S O on NA thread, u be fellow?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Glamourplus: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
kayfuture: Men of God left, right center... We all love God ooh forget, lemme quickly ship in these, As a Soldier which yall applied for, a siyuation may warrant you shooting/killing someone? I just that your preacher preacher should know! Perhaps you might have chosed the wrong proffession.. S O
Rambo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by brain54(m): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
@ idris age declaration wont work in this instance cos i have submited the application...besides my waec certificate carries same age.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by kayfuture: 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
xykms101: Which one be S O , u be fellow?
Na waa for yu ooo! You talk too much NYB.... No be every wey i see, hand must type abi. I just drop comment and aint a fellow if that's how its done..
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 12:08am On Aug 02, 2013
Oya , everyone tink positive okay, abeg any of u hu bcomes roommates wiv me, pls note I must sleep on d down bunk. If not wahala go de, @ emma, since u seem to b a good lad, u can take d bunk untop mine... Hehe, slp tyt niggas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Agujiegbe(m): 3:15am On Aug 02, 2013
xykms101: Which one be S O on NA thread, u be fellow?
i see wetin you see bro...i been think say him wan follow ur step na via ur username mata na...lol!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by adekanmbi1986(m): 5:14am On Aug 02, 2013
The long awaited
list will be released soonest..The NA is trying to increase the number
of shortlisted candidates, and also increases the number of those that
will be enlisted..Source : Reliable
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fetok: 5:47am On Aug 02, 2013
adekanmbi1986: The long awaited
list will be released soonest..The NA is trying to increase the number
of shortlisted candidates, and also increases the number of those that
will be enlisted..Source : Reliable
Tanx Adekanbi,it is better you dont give any further speculation,men here dey vex ooo.
Are u still working @ ojo hospital?lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.