Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477265 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mversed: 6:03am On Aug 02, 2013
Friday 2nd August 2013. I couldn't wait for saturday to come, so i had to bring forward, by a day, my morning routine. I guess my expectations for today is responsible for this. I'm off to a 8km-run and should be back in, say, 50mins. I will be back here much later, after my rest, when i expect to get news from all those who said it was probable today would be 'd day'.

Ona beta begin type d list b4 ah show back, else...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2013
brain54: @ idris age declaration wont work in this instance cos i have submited the application...besides my waec certificate carries same age.
Fear not bro, your online docs are in no way to affect what you present in camp besides, your waec cert is not needed in the screening. You just have to do what idris4r83 asked you to do.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 6:42am On Aug 02, 2013
masterminds: Oya , everyone tink positive okay, abeg any of u hu bcomes roommates wiv me, pls note I must sleep on d down bunk. If not wahala go de, @ emma, since u seem to b a good lad, u can take d bunk untop mine... Hehe, slp tyt niggas
Lmao!.....wake up it's dawn.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2013
fetok:
Tanx Adekanbi,it is better you dont give any further speculation,men here dey vex ooo.
Are u still working @ ojo hospital?lols
I have never worked in hospital before..The source of my post is very reliable 99.99%.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2013
Buntu2: By the special grace of God we shall make up the list IJN, Expect the list friday 2nd August 2013. I wish you all happy weekend.
Bros hfar, Wia U kip d list na?

.....Run for your source bro.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tenderlaw(m): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2013
Peeps here are making this sh+t look so simple. 8KM RUN As in RUN Damn. God help us.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2013
Hehe... Friday speculators. Please let no1 come and give us any useless date again on this thread. Its berra we wait camly dan wait wif anticipation and high hopes. #hiss#

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 8:06am On Aug 02, 2013
Guyz the search for room mates have began in earnest though Emmanuel4fire is on the favoured list so far...but you are free to join if you wish...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2013
xykms101: Bros hfar, Wia U kip d list na?

.....Run for your source bro.
=D =D håª"håª"håª=D =D!! ,rolling on the floor right now
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kingsley21(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2013
Many of you that are boasting and givin ur erronous fake speculation am tired with all dis end time fake prophets. The truth of the matter is,even major generals in d army dont know d day wen d list will be out.Wat i was told dis morning frm a major General was keeping waitin dats all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chetimah(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2013
fellas every thing wil come to pass next month,with God s help,keep faith NL pals jst passing......ome lov,
i wil lik to knw myroomate here lolz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2013
[quote
author=mcfrank88]Hehe... Friday speculators. Please let no1 come and
give us any useless date again on this thread. Its berra we wait camly
dan wait wif anticipation and high hopes. #hiss#[/quote]

Thank GOD, I didn't mention date.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2013
...August Ending...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mversed: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2013
tenderlaw: Peeps here are making this sh+t look so simple. 8KM RUN As in RUN Damn. God help us.

Yes ke... RUN no ni. Don't fear, it's not as difficult as you think, well, untill you try it. U never hear something like 'run in a marathon'?

When RUN is mentioned here, peeps always take it to mean fast-paced. You can as well RUN at a slow pace (jogging), but not at a snail pace, nonetheless.

Ehmm... u fit join me o, cos i sometimes find it a bit awkward, having to run alone and with these villagers feeding their eyes on me as if they're watching the Olympics.
The list

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ritawine2: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2013
The list will come out first week of january and d training will start in febuary.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Mversed: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2013
ritawine2: The list will come out first week of january and d training will start in febuary.

Ahaa... She's back!

My God! Where did they keep you? What have they done to you?

Missed you.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2013
ritawine2: The list will come out first week of january and d training will start on febuary.
Your appearance is the sign of a good thing, lol....We should expect the list by next week and if it's not out by next week then we have no other choice than to wait till 2014 as speculated by our runaway colleague.

...Ona believe say na only una sabi play baba ijebu abi?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2013
wen is d names coming out or is the names out and hw do i check?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by luvprince4real(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2013
Mk All Of Una Shut Up... Una don dey talk too much on dis thread.. I declare dat anybody who passes a wrng information/speculation in dis thread henceforth will lose his/her phone withing 24hrs.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2013
@XYKMS101.... Am actually @d train'n venue of Nigerian Special force(Army, Navy and Airforce)Divers Quad in Festac town, Can see some Officers wif Super Big Tattoo's so dnt worry abt ur tattoo am sure it doesn't hv anyfyn to do wif screen'n. Plus house make una go start to GYM oooh, this Squad am seeing hia r all Huge and Muscular. Rly impressed 9ija gat such guys in d millitary. They r actually doing swimming drills @1 of the biggest pools in festac twn. 1love.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by sandysprax(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
In other news, China in collaboration with DICON has established an arms and ammunition production line here in naija. Is this good news or what huh? cheesy cheesy

http://news.naij.com/42274.html
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jack3nity: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
sandysprax: In other news, China in collaboration with DICON has established an arms and ammunition production line here in naija. Is this good news or what huh? cheesy cheesy

http://news.naij.com/42274.html

The NA is advancing into a modern warfare! They shouldn't be left out in armed forces development! In these modern era! NA should be more equiped in ammunitions!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Razakipaye: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
finally, NA has spoken, d list Will be out august ending while screening will be September. more Dan 200 names per state will be shortlisted then follow by exam that will comprise of maths, eng and general paper, 100 Que each. goodluck every one.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Razakipaye: finally, NA has spoken, d list Will be out august ending while screening will be September. more Dan 200 names per state will be shortlisted then follow by exam that will comprise of maths, eng and general paper, 100 Que each. goodluck every one.
....wow! Very interesting.

Can you please provide the house a link to your Source?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
xykms101: ....wow! Very interesting.

Can you please provide the house a link to your Source?
guy you funny oOoº° grin, na 1000 per state self
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
You guyz are here waiting for the list when the final shortlisted applicants will resume training on the 16th of sept. 2013....please don't tell me you were not aware.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
almajiri101: You guyz are here waiting for the list when the final shortlisted applicants will resume training on the 16th of sept. 2013....please don't tell me you were not aware.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mcfrank88: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Razakipaye: finally, NA has spoken, d list Will be out august ending while screening will be September. more Dan 200 names per state will be shortlisted then follow by exam that will comprise of maths, eng and general paper, 100 Que each. goodluck every one.
As Navy don set Maths, Eng and Gen Paper, u come dey use d ikko 4 us. Ogbeni ur jist doesn't have a base jare.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 7:18am On Aug 03, 2013
siina: guy you funny oOoº° grin, na 1000 per state self
That info sounds authentic, 200 per state 4 exam is very possible, ofcourse Navy shortlisted more than that. Infact that is exacctly what I've always been told and looking at this analysis, it may be true. Sallah is next weekend after which Navy is expected to commence screening which will last 4 two weeks and they will not like to clash. We should also knw that Army just acquired marking machine which they used on tradesmen/women and Non tradesmen/Women. Looking at all these, i think that info is Authentic
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 7:22am On Aug 03, 2013
almajiri101: You guyz are here waiting for the list when the final shortlisted applicants will resume training on the 16th of sept. 2013....please don't tell me you were not aware.
Guy no give people high BP oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.