Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477323 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2013
dmajesticjoe:
That info sounds authentic, 200 per state 4 exam is very possible, ofcourse Navy shortlisted more than that. Infact that is exacctly what I've always been told and looking at this analysis, it may be true. Sallah is next weekend after which Navy is expected to commence screening which will last 4 two weeks and they will not like to clash. We should also knw that Army just acquired marking machine which they used on tradesmen/women and Non tradesmen/Women. Looking at all these, i think that info is Authentic
no info dey authentic guy,Am putting it to you that NA is not writting any exam before shortlisting for the interview,can't we write exam before sallah or during sallh like navy did?forget guy na everyone Get him link with info but sometimes is better to be silent,even those in DHQ don't knw what is going on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2013
siina: no info dey authentic guy,Am putting it to you that NA is not writting any exam before shortlisting for the interview,can't we write exam before sallah or during sallh like navy did?forget guy na everyone Get him link with info but sometimes is better to be silent,even those in DHQ don't knw what is going on.
Ok, let's keep our fingers crossed as the waiting game is on

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DHAMCHEX(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2013
Hello guys , frm a reliable source NA wants to recruit more candidates than eva this year , and the list had been submited to the COAS since 3 weeks ago , let's just pray and hope our names won't be the ones the will sruitinize b4 the COAS will approve it , for it to be published out on both their website and newspaper . VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Phranciz(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2013
DHAMCHEX: Hello guys , frm a reliable source NA wants to recruit more candidates than eva this year , and the list had been submited to the COAS since 3 weeks ago , let's just pray and hope our names won't be the ones the will sruitinize b4 the COAS will approve it , for it to be published out on both their website and newspaper . VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE.

I don't know about others, but personally I am tired of all the speculation on this trend. Information from a reliable source for like how many months now. Please let us share other information concerning the army and stop giving wrong speculations and raising hopes. The list will be out when it will be.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2013
Phranciz:

I don't know about others, but personally I am tired of all the speculation on this trend. Information from a reliable source for like how many months now. Please let us share other information concerning the army and stop giving wrong speculations and raising hopes. The list will be out when it will be.
Double gbosaaaa!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by olalekan472(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2013
Pls, does anybody in d room knw when the list of dccs of army wll out?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2013
olalekan472: Pls, does anybody in d room knw when the list of dccs of army wll out?
People in the house/room are not different from you and I.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fetok: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
siina: no info dey authentic guy,Am putting it to you that NA is not writting any exam before shortlisting for the interview,can't we write exam before sallah or during sallh like navy did?forget guy na everyone Get him link with info but sometimes is better to be silent,even those in DHQ don't knw what is going on.
well,the issue is dat NA wanted to shortlist without any exam as they use to yearly,but the Senates ask NA to provide criteria{e.g exam} for shortlisting just to ensure transparency.NA find it difficult to organise exam cos it has not been her tradition.
Gentlmen,With all these,anytin may happen,exam may be organised or not.
Also,intake this year ll be d largest in history of NA.
{my message is not for everyone}.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
fetok:
well,the issue is dat NA wanted to shortlist without any exam as they use to yearly,but the Senates ask NA to provide criteria{e.g exam} for shortlisting just to ensure transparency.NA find it difficult to organise exam cos it has not been her tradition.
Senate didn't ask NA to provide any criteria bros besides why did NA find it easy to conduct exam for regular intake, tradesmen/women and Non trades when the ish had been its tradition?

Nothing like exam this year and the list will be released by next week.

Source: shepopotamus aides.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fetok: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
fetok:
if there ll be exam as d senates want it,names of the exam participants ll be shortlisted soon.
{NA has already forwarded our name to the Senates!!!}
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
fetok:
if there ll be exam as d senates want it,names of the exam participants ll be shortlisted soon.
{NA has already forwarded our name to the Senates!!!}
Assumption! Assumption!! Assumption!!!

My guy stop assuming, senate has nothing to do with Nigerian military recruitments.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
fetok:
the so said senators are the ones with highest number of candidates on the list so i wonder what transparency they are talking about
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gazamoore: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
MERLIN season7: in d land of BOKOHARAM & d time of UNEMPOLYMENT d destiny of NIGERIA rest on d shoulders of one body..... It's name is NIGERIAN ARMY

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
I know, very soon the name would be out,
during my 3.2km exercise who said he collected the form too.
He said when he first start his own exercise, he could not cover much distance, and also his body use to pain him.
He went ahead to do comprehensive medical check up, and he directed me to the place, I did and I was surprise as the computer shows all part of my body and shows the result of 35 organs of my body, and they expalain it to me and print report for me.
Everything is just #700.
U can do ur own too.
It is very good for officer in embryo. U wil know what is not balance and what to threat b4 screening.
U can reach the man on
oloruntolaibunkun@gmail.com
to do ur comprehensive check up for just #700
or call me on 08034899997 to link u to d man.
Hope this help
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ahysim69: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
gazamoore: MERLIN season7: in d land of BOKOHARAM & d time of UNEMPOLYMENT d destiny of NIGERIA rest on d shoulders of one body..... It's name is NIGERIAN ARMY
. Funny guy......but true talk.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tenderlaw(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
Gideon360: I know, very soon the name would be out,
He said when he first start his own exercise, he could not cover much distance, and also his body use to pain him.
He went ahead to do comprehensive medical check up, and he directed me to the place, I did and I was surprise as the computer shows all part of my body and shows the result of 35 organs of my body, and they expalain it to me and print report for me.
Everything is just #700.
U can do ur own too.
It is very good for officer in embryo. U wil know what is not balance and what to threat b4 screening.
U can reach the man on
Hope this help
Dey there dey waste ur money. That kind of "computer test" u talked about, I don see am tire. Na very big scam be that. Nobody should fall for that o.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
Everything is just #700.
U can do ur own too.
U can reach the man on
Hope this help
You wey dey work in multinational company stil dey involve in N700 stuff....Guy no dey waste ur time nobody fit fall for ur poo.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
What I know is dat,training ll begin n sept, in line of this, the shortlisted names ll b out soon.....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by dmajesticjoe: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
gazamoore: MERLIN season7: in d land of BOKOHARAM & d time of UNEMPOLYMENT d destiny of NIGERIA rest on d shoulders of one body..... It's name is NIGERIAN ARMY
Pls mind ur post, we're not all here becos of joblessnes, some people are here for the sake of passion.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
Everything is just #700.
U can do ur own too.
U can reach the man on
Hope this help
this sound too simplistic to b true, what is the name of this procedure? what medical parameters does it measure?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
morale seems low
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
joker5180: morale seems low
Na so nah ..... Let wait & see if moral ll begin to high frm next wk wednesday ..... Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by engrchidi4real(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
Pls NL 4 those of u who have applied 4 dssc and ssc who not gotten my msg,prepare 4 written exams after which names will be shortlisted.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
Which exams again
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by xykms101: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
engrchidi4real: Pls NL 4 those of u who have applied 4 dssc and ssc who not gotten my msg,prepare 4 written exams after which names will be shortlisted.
Yes sir, hope you've got material and past questions for us?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
N pumpin: Which exams again
no mind the clown bro,maybe na him wan conduct the exam..mtchew
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
No more excuse 4 NA than 2 release d list. RC are thru with their screening, tradesmen n non tradesmen are almost thru if not thru, ramadan is finishing in d next 5 days, I don't think they have any more reason than 2 release d list.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Physio4army(m): 1:53am On Aug 04, 2013
Helo house...expect d list b4 friday dis wik, u are expected to report at NDA kaduna 4 ssc and markudi 4 dssc on d 18th of august b4 6pm, anytime later dan dis wll lead to authomatic disqualifctn. and 4 ur info.. Dos of u dat applied 4 both NA n NN, d screening must clash. No futher speculatn pls key to dis info very authentic and frm a reliable source. Tnks alot God bless us as we await d list ijn.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Raphtop(m): 2:57am On Aug 04, 2013
olalekan472: Pls, does anybody in d room knw when the list of dccs of army wll out?
are you a learner

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.