Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80627 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
Br3nd4: dont tell my mum..
Yes i did

*lips sealed* I might tell Odunharry though.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
Br3nd4: uhmmm.... Ure Eze kpomo abi
You funny o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
An0nimus:
looooooool you no well at all gringrin

nna mehn, see as this geh be wan fall my hand..*strolls to wardrobe* shows almost started, I need show those red carpet people some swaqqa gringringrin
oh.. Okay wish u luck
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Neduzze5(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
I couldn't love you any less!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
@EzePromoe, this is my list cheesy cheesy
ipad mini, iphone 5, samsung galaxy s3, range rover sport or hummer jeep

a private jet, precisely a G650 is an additional bonus.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
ehen, na now you just come...wait small, make I draft my list of requirements.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
Br3nd4: uhmmm.... Ure Eze kpomo abi

I am Phoinix
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella: @EzePromoe, this is my list cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked

Eze might be able to afford the first two items, I don't know about the rest. cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by An0nimus: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2013

*falls off keke napep* shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2013

But this is unfair o cry
Its like we'll have to forward this request to House of Assembly, if all these won't bankrupt the House.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Neduzze5(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
7 o'clock ba?

Me: Aboki!!
Aboki: Sir!
Me: Shine my shoe!!

Rushes in for a quick shower. :O

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2013

You must be hungry, what would you be doing with three phones lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

*lips sealed* I might tell Odunharry though.
haba CFC dont try it o
Eze Promoe:
But this is unfair o cry
Its like we'll have to forward this request to House of Assembly, if all these won't bankrupt the House.
unfair kwa? Eze Eze, you know you have it takes, just do this for me. wink wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
phoinix:

You must be hungry, what would you with three phones lipsrsealed
I would give them to my family members grin grin

and keep the private jet to myself.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
Br3nd4: haba CFC dont try it o
Ok, noted! cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Princeparix(m): 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
smartie abeg i wan faint*faints*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:
Ok, noted! cool
*hugs*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
EFCC is your best friend cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
Br3nd4: haba CFC dont try it o

Hey, let me get your number so I can call you sometime.smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
I would give them to my family members grin grin

and keep the private jet to myself.
*falls into coma*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
grin grin EFCC no dey woo person.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
Br3nd4: *hugs*
*hugs her back*
Eze Promoe:
Aren't you a son of the soil? nwafo tinz na...you have the money..

ok, how about I take off the private jet and replace it with a mansion on Banana Island?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
phoinix:

Hey, let me get your number so I can call you sometime.smiley
Shhhiioooooooooorrrrrrrr
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Princeparix(m): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:

ok, how about I take off the private jet and replace it with a mansion on Banana Island?
wakes up. Huuu¤coma tins¤
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:

If I try that, if CNN no come my house eh.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 2legit2qwt: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
phoinix:

you gotta have balls dude

That's so gay, what has my balls size gotta do with this? For pen.is sucker? cheesy cheesy

If you care to know, i have big enough balls to get in beyonce's panties lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Shhhiioooooooooorrrrrrrr

Free the guy joor, he is building his ministry. As for me, I will still be looking out for fishes in River Mississippi.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
If I try that, if CNN no come my house eh.
No wait, let me try and understand this. When you were wooing me, did you not know my worth?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
2legit2qwt:

That's so gay, what has my balls size gotta do with this? For pen.is sucker? cheesy cheesy

If you care to know, i have a big enough balls to get in beyonce's panties lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

For your mind. Make JayZ catch u, you go begin sing "All the single ladies".

As for Pe.nis sucker, that girl is definitely on brave soul.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
2legit2qwt:

If you care to know, i have big enough balls to get in beyonce's panties lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

Haha, dreamer of the century. That was an idiom, gay? When beautiful angels grace the place, the likes of Br3nd4 ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126)

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.