Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,517 members, 7,850,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (81235 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
no 5 mysticgal.add it,add it
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
mysticgal: no 5 mysticgal.add it,add it
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
Br3nd4 u see urseLf.. U Left Me 4 Oahray, u think I avnt been seeing u guys, Lemme telL u. I Have.. Nau u see, derz nobody 2 woo u, I was ur true Love buh u didn't know dat.. Nau u r just in d viewing centre, viewing us, viewing Me tongue yeah kip viewing cuz I'lL woo 3 Ladies rite b4 ur sweet eyes.. Hoooooooooooooo angry

Revenge is sweet when served coLd grin.. Wait, did I get dat rite
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkills why are you now shining teeth?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
ItsModella: "I admire your hair...it shows a wonderful person you are by its relaxation on your head."

I read this everytime and wonder what the f*ck crown prince was thinking? grin grin grin grin

What do u expect? He is a crowned prince and his crown is always on his HEAD so he is very familiar with d head,hence his lines grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
Cant wait for the d day.especially ur lines for uju
Obinoscopy: Really? Well thanks smiley.

I'm not usually like this. I guess she's my inspiration, my romance muse wink.

Elle est mon muse. Oui, et elle est Uju mon sizzle kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
ItsModella: "I admire your hair...it shows a wonderful person you are by its relaxation on your head."

I read this everytime and wonder what the f*ck crown prince was thinking? grin grin grin grin
Maybe he was not thinking grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
Lmao
dopeJemi: Br3nd4 u see urseLf.. U Left Me 4 Oahray, u think I avnt been seeing u guys, Lemme telL u. I Have.. Nau u see, derz nobody 2 woo u, I was ur true Love buh u didn't know dat.. Nau u r just in d viewing centre, viewing us, viewing Me tongue yeah kip viewing cuz I'lL woo 3 Ladies rite b4 ur sweet eyes.. Hoooooooooooooo angry

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
dopeJemi: Br3nd4 u see urseLf.. U Left Me 4 Oahray, u think I avnt been seeing u guys, Lemme telL u. I Have.. Nau u see, derz nobody 2 woo u, I was ur true Love buh u didn't know dat.. Nau u r just in d viewing centre, viewing us, viewing Me tongue yeah kip viewing cuz I'lL woo 3 Ladies rite b4 ur sweet eyes.. Hoooooooooooooo angry
LMFAO..

Nah don't worry about me, i'll be fine *wipes tears* even tho Oahray dumped me...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2013

hahaha... *in Redmosquito's voice* Do-pe Jay-me only God knows what is wrong with you o. A girl's voice, pretending to be a man.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
Flashaldrin:
bro did i say anything??
You really think this is gonn get you laid??
come on naff, when you need a ladies attention you don't go about insulting her looks, its childish and plain silly, I wonder why you did that, maybe because you aint getting the attention you desire and the lady simply made you look like a foool and ignored your sore ass so you go die in your penury.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
[size=32pt]5. SMARTIE GURL[/size]

Asides been the most beautiful Romancelander, she's got intelligence, got styles, class and so much more.
Officially known as 'Lolo Promoe', elewe ukwu egbue ehi (looking at her waist, you'd want to kill a cow), plus she's got my signature on her boobz, so play with caution sad
You can woo her if you wish, but bear in mind that you were just been my spokesman.
Sorry for efforts wasted tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
dopeJemi:

PLs telL Me u r d 1 on ur DP and I'lL woo u rite Here and Nau.. pLs pLs pLs pLs pLs pLs embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bwhahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
Br3nd4: LMFAO..

Nah don't worry about me, i'll be fine *wipes tears* even tho Oahray dumped me...
I did? Wh... Wh... When? shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2013

Duh! Like I was worried abt u undecided av got an empty bucket

Nau u gonna make me cry too.. Come here cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by shegzyRico: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
I want in and I want a slot !
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adim2(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
I think i will go for TEA esq and promise am going to add to ur life lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
A bird in hand .........

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
TEA esq™:

So now that we've got everyone shining 'em teeth can mynd forget about who ever he is planning to woo and woo me?
loool sorry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh gawwwddddd
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
ah ah eze promoe you are not being fair oh.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray: hahaha... *in Redmosquito's voice* Do-pe Jay-me only God knows what is wrong with you o. A girl's voice, pretending to be a man.

U don start oh grin grin

Heartbreaker angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
U cant have ur revenge if she comes closer.lol.looks like u still ve a soft spot for her.why not woo her again?she has learnt her lesson the hard way.
dopeJemi:

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray: I did? Wh... Wh... When? shocked shocked shocked
*in jenifa's voice* yellz YOU dumps me...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray: hahaha... *in Redmosquito's voice* Do-pe Jay-me only God knows what is wrong with you o. A girl's voice, pretending to be a man.
and "............you better go and see TB Joshua" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Neduzze5(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mightn't I be able to woo Adaobi123?
I've a secret I want to share with you guys. Just don't tell any other person.
*speaking in bedroom voice*
I've a special liking for girls with glasses and she seems to be putting on one. Secondly, she has a face. undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
adim2: I think i will go for TEA esq and promise am going to add to ur life lol

Fingers crossed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adabeke12(f): 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
ikekings: **clicks on her profile** Choi!!! Hallelujah!!!

Biko ansa.de question na
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
dopeJemi:

cry cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
adaobi123:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bwhahahahahahahahahahaha

Hey Baybee.. U' got a Man? wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adabeke12(f): 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
*joins him in d w@nking centre*

Adabee, wetin? Ogini? U wan kill persin? Jesos! See Babylon! shocked shocked
lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
*looks at adabeke's profile*

Jisos shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

o gbuo mu...I'm dead, modella haff fallen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (126)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.