Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80903 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Not fair cry cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
Neduzze5:

Only if you make me a promise grin grin grin
Which is?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adabeke12(f): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Come on guyz who is wooing who?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
TEA esq™:

So now that we've got everyone shining 'em teeth can mynd forget about who ever he is planning to woo and woo me?
If I don't die from laughter tonight, I won't die again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Geez! I lost the epistle I was typing shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
ItsModella: wasn't crown prince the guy who liked how vivian's hair sat on her head? grin grin
You're soooooo wicked grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Neduzze5(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta:
Which is?

That whatever be the case, in shame and disgrace, you would still be there for me grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta:
Not fair cry cry cry
Denounce your nun-ship.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ikekings(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
adabeke12: Come on guyz who is wooing who?
**clicks on her profile** Choi!!! Hallelujah!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eze knack us update na.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dont8(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
Yeah, you heard me right, don't want to commit incest.
Caracta:
What the...?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: If I don't die from laughter tonight, I won't die again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hmmmmm

Ogugua won't mynd ooopss, I meant ogugua won't MIND u wooing me
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
kids please go to bed tommorow is another hectic day.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
OK guys lets go back to the matter, the top 10 trending cheeks, we've mentioned 5 on the chart, can we now go to the remaining 5? But first of all, the review of no. 10 to 6

10. Idowuogbo
9. Onila
8. Shollypopz
7. Gree-die
6. Uj sizzle
5. ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
ikekings: **clicks on her profile** Choi!!! Hallelujah!!!
*joins him in d w@nking centre*

Adabee, wetin? Ogini? U wan kill persin? Jesos! See Babylon! shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rhymez and crown prince/last apostle murdered it in the last season..

Rhymez: I know I am a total stranger to u but I am eager to be with u. You can call it infatuation but not until I show u my action and trust me I will be satisfied by your reaction. The reason why I chose u is because I feel my heart is in prison without u......... [size=14pt]Look vicky, no need for all this long talk. How about you and me, December 15th visit any of the following places :
1. Cafe royale
2. Silverbird Cinemas(maybe shop at Occassions and Events after a movie) for a date? (This is no joke). If u are serious about this give me a PM. Ciao![/size]

LastApostle: Hello lady, it pleasant meeting you and a privilege having an audience with an angel. I am crown prince by name and yours? ...ohh! I am sorry you don't need to answer that because I am confidence you are the angel I have patiently awaits all this years.

Baby, you glows with a radiant face that tells of a brighter future. I have never encounter such dazzling figure of yours packaged in this sexy frame.
Look at your eyes, it glows with fun and happiness.[size=14pt] I admire your hair...it shows a wonderful person you are by its relaxation on your head.[/size]

Everything about you is angelic and I am happy to be your host if you so desires. You are an epitome of grace, a paradox of beauty and an romantic hybrid. I promise never to let you go if I am worthy of your blessings.

Reporting for CROWN PRINCE

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:

lol... Cwase grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Neduzze5(m): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
I can let my morale down
I can say anything crazy
I know you'll catch me
right before I hit the
ground
With nothing but a T-shirt on
I never felt so beautiful
Baby as I do now
Now that I'm with you
With you, with you, with
you
Now that I'm with you!

*falls on the floor and faints!*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adim2(m): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
Do we have any available lady?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
adabeke12: This thread is soooooo funny grin grin

PLs telL Me u r d 1 on ur DP and I'lL woo u rite Here and Nau.. pLs pLs pLs pLs pLs pLs embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
dopeJemi:

PLs telL Me u r d 1 on ur DP and I'lL woo u rite Here and Nau.. pLs pLs pLs pLs pLs pLs embarassed
desperate times call for desperate measures grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Ishilove: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray: cure my boredom, over a glass of whatever you drink wink
A glass of cold goat's milk. You game? grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rhymez and crown prince/last apostle murdered it in the last season..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahahaha *faints from laughing too much, continues laughing in coma* Modella, you are eeeeeeeeeeeevil! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ikekings(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:

You dey craze... That my balls got excited does not mean I'm w@nking... wink wink wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
LastApostle: Look at your eyes, it glows with fun and happiness.[size=24pt] I admire your hair...it shows a wonderful person you are by its relaxation on your head.[/size]
Falls into pot of soup. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ishilove:
A glass of cold goat's milk. You game? grin
yep, you'd drink it and we'd talk and do other things. I'm kinda watching my weight smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adim2(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
I want to join the wooing game. Do we have any available lady?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
ItsModella:
desperate times call for desperate measures grin grin grin grin grin

I TelL ya
wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Obinoscopy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
Popowaa: Obino is the most romantic man on nl when it comes to playing with words
Really? Well thanks smiley.

I'm not usually like this. I guess she's my inspiration, my romance muse wink.

Elle est mon muse. Oui, et elle est Uju mon sizzle kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray: hahahahahahahaha *faints from laughing too much, continues laughing in coma* Modella, you are eeeeeeeeeeeevil! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sexkillz:
Falls into pot of soup. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
adim2: I want to join the wooing game. Do we have any available lady?
yes, TEA esq , our pretty sister in the Lord smiley

popowaa our sweet but rather reserved lady.

Br3nd4 with the brightest green light here. tongue

So which would it be? Bachelorette number 1, 2 or 3?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
"I admire your hair...it shows a wonderful person you are by its relaxation on your head."

I read this everytime and wonder what the f*ck crown prince was thinking? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (126)

Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) / Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive / Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.