Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80904 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray:
5. Uj_sizzle: An African lady to the bones. A near-perfect combo of beauty and brains. Do not be afraid of Obino,[size=16]she has never as much as called him 'dear' before, despite all his love letters.[/size] Yes, she she know her worth that much. Question is... Are you 'it'?

(to be continued)
Slaps Xynerise while laughing. . . . grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray: Review of Ladies... (for my indecisive brothers)
2. Caracta: Yet to meet another lady like her on the whole of Nairaland. Is someone about to say "every girl is unique"? Damn right! Her heart of gold has no duplicate, and she is as pretty as she is sweet. If I were you, I'd start selling my tomatoes to raise enough money to get a quality pen.
(to be continued)

*faints*

I love the bolded part. Oya chop this kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Ishilove: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray: Review of Ladies... (for my indecisive brothers)

1. Idowuogbo: this is one controversial lady you cannot help but notice anywhere she is. You may love her or love to hate her, either way you cannot help but show some love. Did I tell you she can charm people with her voice? She once did and we are many. I'd kill whoever she accepts.

2. Caracta: Yet to meet another lady like her on the whole of Nairaland. Is someone about to say "every girl is unique"? Damn right! Her heart of gold has no duplicate, and she is as pretty as she is sweet. If I were you, I'd start selling my tomatoes to raise enough money to get a quality pen.

3. Shollypopz: If you have a hunger for conquest, this lady is for you. Did I mention that she has never chosen any guy in the past editions of this contest? Well, I just did. Does this Iron lady have any romantic bone in her? How would you know if you do not find out? Do you have what it takes to wed the 'runaway bride'?

4. ItsModella: This tall beauty is every bit of what her name suggests... A model. She probably likes green more Princess Fiona does, so she might not be crazy about a handsome prince charming. Did I hear someone heave a sigh of relief? A lil bit of advice though: Never google up lines for her. Google was made for her.

5. Uj_sizzle: An African lady to the bones. A near-perfect combo of beauty and brains. Do not be afraid of Obino, she has never as much as called him 'dear' before, despite all his love letters. Yes, she she know her worth that much. Question is... Are you 'it'?

(to be continued)
See wetin idleness dey cause.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Fearfeardinho tongue
I've wooed her once and for all. Let the other girls have a chance and leave my dearest Ogugua alone, dammit!

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta: @ Promiscous, pls answer the following questions:
1. Why the smiley after my moniker (the slot post)?

2. Why first slot?

3. Where is smartiegurl?

4. Where is seunplus?

5. Can we have something different from the usual poems, love lines, etc.?

6. Why aint you smiling? tongue tongue
Print this in a sheet of paper and send it to JAMB office as a special exam for me undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ishilove:
See wetin idleness dey cause.
cure my boredom, over a glass of whatever you drink wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Print this in a sheet of paper and send it to JAMB office as a special exam for me undecided
I'm serious jor.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta:

*faints*

I love the bolded part. Oya chop this kiss kiss kiss
embarassed embarassed embarassed Now I've forgotten the names of the other girls I wanted to review grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: I've wooed her once and for all. Let the other girls have a chance and leave my dearest Ogugua alone, dammit!
If you never marry girl no dey form caring. Too much caring is a disease. She might be rubbing the stomach of your landlord as we speak. Who knows? angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray:
4. ItsModella: This tall beauty is every bit of what her name suggests... A model. She probably likes green more Princess Fiona does, so she might not be crazy about a handsome prince charming. Did I hear someone heave a sigh of relief?[size=14pt] A lil bit of advice though: Never google up lines for her. Google was made for her.[/size]
Truth of life grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray: Lalaosky! cheesy cheesy

LMao...I knew you will catch me.lol

I miss you my nigger.

I miss NL so much

Hey, add caracta to your trophy cabinet of NL women.idowu is not meant to occupy that cabinet alone

Will soon be back.till then, stay strong and get these pretty ladies
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
Do u want sk to suffer a heart attack
baibijay: @Mynd, I dare u 2 hit on OguguA
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray: embarassed embarassed embarassed Now I've forgotten the names of the other girls I wanted to review grin
grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Flashaldrin(m): 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
yellow man, why naa?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by IZUKWU(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
fruityjojo: Awwwww. I don't really knw. Am kinda difficult 2 woo cheesy
i love beautiful challenges. I would like to put smiles on your face,joy in your heart and laughter on your lips ,just give me the pleasure of your being mine.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
If you never marry girl no dey form caring. Too much caring is a disease. She might rubbing the stomach of your landlord as we speak. Who knows? angry
I'm the landlord. cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
Lol
Mynd_44:
Sexkillz knows my house address.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
@lalaosky, come back here and woo me. I've been waiting for you. Oh my jingle-pringle, where art thou?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oahray: cure my boredom, over a glass of whatever you drink wink
You wanna date an old woman? I pity you
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
Popowaa: Do u want sk to suffer a heart attack
You still don't get it, do you?

OK, let's do this. cool

Let me embarass somebody.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
ikekings! grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
sexkillz: I'm the landlord. cool
The last time I checked, you have an innate flat tummy. grin. I just pray you are not her assistant boyfriend undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
The last time I checked, you have an innate flat tummy. grin. I just pray you are not her assistant boyfriend undecided
In those days, were you the assistant boyfriend to skaideep?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
Your prayer has been answered. undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dont8(m): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Am your foster dad, remember and a nun at that undecided
Caracta: @dont8 and dopejemi, pls woo me. I beg you. Pleeeeeeaaaassseeeee! undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
fitzmayowa give the slot na am seriously and eagerly waiting.others are welcome.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
dont8: Am your foster dad, remember and nun at that :\
What the...?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adabeke12(f): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
This thread is soooooo funny grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta:
In those days, were you the assistant boyfriend to skaideep?
I have always been the CEO cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta:
hahahaha. This is my first 'wooing' competition. I want as many 'wooers' as possible. I can start begging sef.
Lalaosky, binger, caseless, spikes, oahray, teeo, alleviate, debosky, seun, royal, bittyend, etc. Come and woo me pls.

Lol...I'll woo you offline

Miss you caraBlUE
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
Obino is the most romantic man on nl when it comes to playing with words
Obinoscopy: I love Uju. Always have; Always will. I know it'll be hard for the likes of you (who don't know what true love is) to comprehend. She's the best thing that ever happened to me, she's my one my all. I really don't know why she's ranked 6th on ur list. She's supposed to be number one, yes she is! My love for Uju is neither electrical nor solar, my love for her is NUCLEAR. And I'll love her for the rest of my life.

Je suis l'Amour smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (126)

Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) / Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.